Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Otome Figurines

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Otome Figurines

Post by Sergay Tate on Mon May 23, 2011 4:11 am

Sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong place, but i am new here! (first time i've been able to use that excuse and have it be legit lol)

but upon my browsing of the interwebs, i found this here picture of a Natsuki Kruger figurine
i REALLY want it!! but i can't find it anywhere! i can find other Natsuki figures, but none with her robe digging into the ground ready to fire her cannon. does anyone know where i could get my hands on this one?

any help and/or pointers in the right direction would be muchly appreciated! :D

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Otome Figurines

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 23, 2011 12:17 pm

I found her once on Ebay, sadly someone took her already. Keep checking daily, she may pop up again. Have you tried Yahoo Japan auctions?

Yahoo! Japan

Copy and paste:

舞-乙HiME

onto it's search engine and hopefully you'll find the Natsuki Kruger you're looking for. You can also check amazon.japan as well. Shizuru Fujino

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Tue May 24, 2011 1:09 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I found her once on Ebay, sadly someone took her already. Keep checking daily, she may pop up again. Have you tried Yahoo Japan auctions?

Yahoo! Japan

Copy and paste:

舞-乙HiME

onto it's search engine and hopefully you'll find the Natsuki Kruger you're looking for. You can also check amazon.japan as well. Shizuru Fujino

many thanks Luu!! i actually haven't checked Yahoo Japan. i'm not gonna lie, i didn't even know it existed haha. i'll check there very shortly. there is one on ebay, but it's slightly different. so much want though!!

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 24, 2011 12:40 pm

*o* I know! So many figures to collect, I try to be patient with purchasing them. My collection of anime/manga figures in general is pretty packed. XD

You're welcome btw! Good luck in your search for more Natsuki. <3

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Tue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*o* I know! So many figures to collect, I try to be patient with purchasing them. My collection of anime/manga figures in general is pretty packed. XD

You're welcome btw! Good luck in your search for more Natsuki. <3

well this is going to be the first figure i've ever bought, so it's packed with extra awesomeness! the thing is, i share a room with my brother, and even with 1 person this room would be cramped. when i eventually move out of dad's house and have my own room however, it will be packed with all the best things under the sun i swear! lol.

and thanks!! i think i might just buy the one on eBay.
i had no luck on yahoo japan Nina Wang

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down