Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Glee Thread for gleeks and gleeks who heart BrittanyxSantana!!!

Post by GoldenSun13 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:04 am

Double Post to bump

Click Here for Angry Lion!Quinn

GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

View user profile http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Quinn is so creepy ;_;

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7062
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

View user profile http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:36 pm

From the lovely people at AfterEllen XDDD

GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:54 am

Time for another bump

I want to preface this by saying that Sugar is Brittana's love child sent from the future to support her parents... nuff said

Moving on...

Spoiler:
I don't know whether it's because I listen to the people I follow on Tumblr and agree by proxy, but Finn and the whole "A female character can't grow without a male character to support her" is really starting to piss me off.
Starting with Santana; yes, she's a bitch. Yes, Finn had every right to fight fire with fire and back talk her, however, outing someone is on a whole other scale. That's not fighting fire with fire, that's pulling the pin out of a grenade and handing it to her. Why did this not get addressed in this weeks episode? Why did it have to be Finn who made everything alright? The funny thing is, it looks like his trying to make everything better; really, he's just doing this to make sure New Directions win Sectionals.
WHERE WAS THE BRITTANA! Why didn't Brittany sing Perfect to Santana? I'm loving the Klaine support and all, I just wanted to see more sweet lady... anything. It also would have been nice to actually see Santana's parents and how they reacted, instead of hearing about it in the space of 30 seconds.

Now onto Quinn. She is MESSED UP. Now, I'm not necessarily saying it should have been Rachel who told her she's worth more (*Cough* Prom Queen episode *cough*), and I'm also not saying that it's about bloody time Puck apologized or took the blame for making Quinn how she is.The thought that it was him that in the end, reached out to her, doesn't sit right with me. The Puck/Shelby thing is just whack as well (who says whack these days? Sheesh) This, along with the smear campaign shows how much RIB pay attention to laws... not at all. Surely Shelby would have told Puck that the reason they can't be together (yet) is because she's his teacher. Obviously, they had to leave this out so he's have a reason to want angry sex from Quinn. (Would you want to have sex with a woman you'd just called nuts a day ago?)

Anywho... I think that's my long rain ov- nope wait... RACHEL WILL NOT BE PERFORMING IN SECTIONALS!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Also, how do they expect her to get into NYADA with that recent mark on her permanent record?

And if Santana was going to get suspended for slapping Finn "unprovoked" (I hate you Will), why wasn't she and Quinn suspended for their smack down in season 2? or her and Lauren suspended later on in s2? or Finn and Puck in S1? Oh yeah, because RIB are shit at continuation... D'OH!

I think that they should let the writers they hired at the beginning to actually write, instead of waking up that morning and deciding that, despite making everyone OOC and regardless of continuity, the plot point they have in their head is so amazing it should just be added. Grrrrrr. neko

GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 am

Can we talk about how much this show sucks now?? :'D
Is anyone even still watching this??

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7062
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

View user profile http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Can we talk about how much this show sucks now?? :'D
Is anyone even still watching this??

It's really gone downhill after season 2, imo. ^^; Glee's cover song parodies aren't as good either, even though they don't have much to work with. Rather than pay homage to post-2011 music hits, do more old school music from the 70s and 80s! Naya Rivera did her own ghetto version of Selena Gomez's "Love you like a Love Song" for Christ's sake. ^^;;;;

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:03 pm

bump

Big news for Luus only...

Idina Menzel fans rejoice! The Tony-Award winning actress will soon be reprising her role on the FOX musical drama series GLEE according to a tweet posted last night by series star Lea Michele who gushed, "I spy @idinamenzel at #Glee today! So excited to have my mama back!"

Menzel portrayed Rachel's (Michele) biological mother Shelby, who coached a rival Glee club choir during the show's earlier seasons. The character went on to adopt Puck and Quinn's daughter Beth. Now that Rachel has revealed the news that she is pregnant, perhaps Shelby will return to impart some motherly wisdom.

Menzel is best known for her Tony Award-winning performance as 'Elphaba' in the blockbuster Wicked on Broadway, and in her Tony-nominated role as 'Maureen' in Rent. Her other credits include two Drama Desk nominations for her roles in The Wild Party and See What I Wanna See at The Public Theatre.

The actress has also appeared on Broadway in Funny Girl and Off-Broadway in The Vagina Monologues and the 2011 Encores! and the 2004 Actors' Fund Hair concerts. In 2006, she opened and reprised her starring role in Wicked on the West End

Her film credits include starring roles in the Disney romantic fable, Enchanted, Rent and Robert Towne's Ask The Dust. She has also guest starred on FOX's hit television series Glee.

Her new album "Live: Barefoot at the Symphony" is available now at
http://www.idinamenzel.com.

Yes, I know, Glee isn't watchable anymore. Still...I'm a sucker for Idina Menzel. ;_; Weak I am! WEAK!!! Must watch this!!!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:54 pm

bump

Full Performance of "Next to Me" from "Sweet Dreams" | GLEE

*____* Only watched this episode for Idina! Good duet; Idina steals the show as always. Those vocals are godly.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:30 am

Let me know if Faberry or Quinntana happens again. I'll swallow my pride and watch it.

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:14 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Let me know if Faberry or Quinntana happens again. I'll swallow my pride and watch it.

This goes for me. Aside from getting my Idina Menzel fix on, there's no reason to return to Glee fandom. Maybe I should just jump onto the Once Upon a Time wagon with you and the Viola-tor (Baneh).

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
This goes for me. Aside from getting my Idina Menzel fix on, there's no reason to return to Glee fandom. Maybe I should just jump onto the Once Upon a Time wagon with you and the Viola-tor (Baneh).

The fact that you aren't on that wagon worries me greatly!!

I keep tabs on Santana through tumblr. If she does something interesting I'll get the gif version in my feed. Other than that no ties to glee.
I had a little obcession over Idina Menzel as well! Unfortunately it only happened after I discovered Wicked, and she was already gone from it! Gelphie has a strange appeal to it.

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:28 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:
The fact that you aren't on that wagon worries me greatly!!

I keep tabs on Santana through tumblr. If she does something interesting I'll get the gif version in my feed. Other than that no ties to glee.
I had a little obcession over Idina Menzel as well! Unfortunately it only happened after I discovered Wicked, and she was already gone from it! Gelphie has a strange appeal to it.

I have a feeling that Jenna (again, Baneh-pants) will reach far enough to pull me onto that wagon. She said she will show me the entire series soon. I don't want to wait until Otakon to watch it though, so I'll most likely catch it beforehand. XD Know where I can watch it for free?

Same here, Cap! I discovered the greatness of Idina Menzel AFTER Wicked. I watched the RENT film a few years after it's release and immediately fell in love with her and her voice/work. Sucks that I didn't watch her during her earlier years, but damn, she's an amazing talent. Her concert DVD is UN-BE-LIEVABLE. Seeing her live a few months ago was something I'll never forget. :'3 Gelphie kicks ass! setsuna

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:31 pm

http://watchseries.biz/watch-once-upon-a-time-online.html
http://watchseries.lt/serie/once_upon_a_time
http://www.btvguide.com/Once-Upon-a-Time/episodes

In order of preference. For HD I recommend searching for torrents.

I watched wicked in youtube. A crappy, crappy recording... But even through the bad quality and jiggling I was blown away by the cast. I got so into it I played the Wicked Soundtrack and nothing else for months!! ON LOOP!!! And of course... Nobody to share it with!

Having Idina and Kristin on Glee was mean bait!!!

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top