Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Bullying? Really?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bullying? Really?

Post by midori's crazy398 on Sat May 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:

^
My attitude on the subject, I like fights, they wanna throw down then that's fine, just wait till I put 'em where they don't wanna be

You're from New York...and Latina. You won't back down from a fight. Most people aren't as courageous.

Well it also comes from being a sadist, I don't mind doing it for some...excitement if I can get away with it, so I choose targets who seriously threaten or actually come at me, that way I can bullshit through it later and continue, lately though it's been rather boring, I haven't fought at all in a while

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 2094
Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 18
Location : Anywhere,...come and find me ; D

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bullying? Really?

Post by franticfranz on Sat May 24, 2014 11:16 pm

I never experienced being bullied when I was a student, because people were even scared of talking to me. They think I'm aloof, with my eyebrows always furrowed. xD (Blame the bad eyesight for it. I always squint!) I'm really not into fights, but there was a time I had to fight back because that person just crossed the line. u_u

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1869
Bubuzuke points : 2130
Armitage GUTS!!! : 257
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 29
Location : A place forgotten by time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bullying? Really?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun May 25, 2014 6:20 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Well it also comes from being a sadist, I don't mind doing it for some...excitement if I can get away with it, so I choose targets who seriously threaten or actually come at me, that way I can bullshit through it later and continue, lately though it's been rather boring, I haven't fought at all in a while

You have no one to blame but yourself and the pecking order you've established.  Shizuru Fujino 

franticfranz wrote:I never experienced being bullied when I was a student, because people were even scared of talking to me. They think I'm aloof, with my eyebrows always furrowed. xD (Blame the bad eyesight for it. I always squint!) I'm really not into fights, but there was a time I had to fight back because that person just crossed the line. u_u

>:3 Asian squinting!? You'd be blind! *A*

Really? I can never picture you in a fight. Forgive the age old expression, but you're a lover; not a fight.  ShizNat 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bullying? Really?

Post by midori's crazy398 on Sun May 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:Well it also comes from being a sadist, I don't mind doing it for some...excitement if I can get away with it, so I choose targets who seriously threaten or actually come at me, that way I can bullshit through it later and continue, lately though it's been rather boring, I haven't fought at all in a while

You have no one to blame but yourself and the pecking order you've established.  Shizuru Fujino 

franticfranz wrote:I never experienced being bullied when I was a student, because people were even scared of talking to me. They think I'm aloof, with my eyebrows always furrowed. xD (Blame the bad eyesight for it. I always squint!) I'm really not into fights, but there was a time I had to fight back because that person just crossed the line. u_u

>:3 Asian squinting!? You'd be blind! *A*

Really? I can never picture you in a fight. Forgive the age old expression, but you're a lover; not a fight.  ShizNat 

Dx ah you're right! Well it is good that no one bothers me i guess

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 2094
Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 18
Location : Anywhere,...come and find me ; D

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bullying? Really?

Post by franticfranz on Sun May 25, 2014 10:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:>:3 Asian squinting!? You'd be blind! *A*

Haha. I know right? xD

(Tbh, my eyes aren't really narrow, compared to Zh-Ph people.)

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1869
Bubuzuke points : 2130
Armitage GUTS!!! : 257
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 29
Location : A place forgotten by time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bullying? Really?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 27, 2014 1:19 am

franticfranz wrote:
(Tbh, my eyes aren't really narrow, compared to Zh-Ph people.)

Forgive my ignorance, but what are Zh-Ph people?  sweatdrop 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bullying? Really?

Post by franticfranz on Tue May 27, 2014 8:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Forgive my ignorance, but what are Zh-Ph people?

Oh, I'm sorry. Zh-Ph is short for Chinese-Filipino or Filipino-Chinese. :D

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1869
Bubuzuke points : 2130
Armitage GUTS!!! : 257
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 29
Location : A place forgotten by time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bullying? Really?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 27, 2014 7:07 pm

franticfranz wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Forgive my ignorance, but what are Zh-Ph people?

Oh, I'm sorry. Zh-Ph is short for Chinese-Filipino or Filipino-Chinese. :D

Thanks for explaining, Franny! Have a cookie as your reward!  cookie I think there's Skittles and Indomie in it. :'D

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bullying? Really?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum