Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Bullying? Really?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bullying? Really?

Post by Sergay Tate on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:07 am

MidnightPersona wrote:You don't gotta feel that bad. xD I stated to you why I didn't like to hear it.

God, that's so straight of you to dwell on it. :p ;D

*facepalm* lol xD

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:39 pm

ookamidesu wrote:So yeah, I do think we need to point it out to some people and let them see that, "hey... think about what you are saying". Because, to me, it's not so much the phrase that bothers me, it's the connotation behind it. :3

Hmm, I don't think I want to pull a Wanda Sykes or Hilary Duff on random people. Trouble finds me, I never find it. :) Still, it's good to point it out to friends and friends of our friends that don't know better. If these silly people are a vocal influence, positive messages will be passed around. Better than nothing. o_o

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Bullying... I was mocked when I was younger due to my interests. Honestly, I think it's stupidity... From things I hate the most (like homophobia and racism), this fact is not too far behind. A guy here in Brazil killed several children as a result of it. It's very sad. The schools here are terrible! It seems that never has an end... I would know what's so funny in humiliate someone... I am totally against such actions and just think that people who practice them are the worst kind of trash.

This topic got me thinking....Why's there so much hate in the world? <- Me too.

Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:34 am

Veronica-Searrs wrote:Bullying... I was mocked when I was younger due to my interests. Honestly, I think it's stupidity... From things I hate the most (like homophobia and racism), this fact is not too far behind. A guy here in Brazil killed several children as a result of it. It's very sad. The schools here are terrible! It seems that never has an end... I would know what's so funny in humiliate someone... I am totally against such actions and just think that people who practice them are the worst kind of trash.

You're fourteen at the moment. To be mocked at an even younger age usually scars most children. Give yourself credit for keeping a mature mind on things like race and homosexuality. You, my friend, have tolerance. Even if you strongly dislike someone, don't be stupid like me and try not to HATE him or her.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:48 am

Cause everyone is posting bout it, I guess I will post something too.

Spoiler:
So i used to go to elementary school *duh*, and untill fourth grade I had it well. Then I had to change schools because of my little sister. In this next school, I was the target of bullying. I used to cry and get angry fast. Further they saw my glasses, red hair, last name, (which literally means acid-men) and white skin as things they could bully me with.

With bullying, I mean people calling me 'the cheapest whore of amsterdam', tying me up with a vaccuum cleaning thread and hitting me with a hand made whip outside school. Further they wouldn't talk to me at all. They even attacked eachother using my name. Then they would walk up to me. 'Hey, *name* likes you!' Then I'd hear screaming and laughing.

When I went to high school, it got less, aside from a few boys. One had the habit of taking away my stuff, hiding them or trowing them around. I didn't have glasses anymore at that point. Now, it's going better. I'm not in their class anymore and finally got some nice friends. They're not in my class, so I'm mostly alone during the lessons, but in break I'm always with others. The bullying stopped. No one really talks to me aside from my friends and they don't want to sit or work together with me, but that's alright.

That's that ^^

denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:35 am

denerop wrote:Cause everyone is posting bout it, I guess I will post something too.

Spoiler:
So i used to go to elementary school *duh*, and untill fourth grade I had it well. Then I had to change schools because of my little sister. In this next school, I was the target of bullying. I used to cry and get angry fast. Further they saw my glasses, red hair, last name, (which literally means acid-men) and white skin as things they could bully me with.

With bullying, I mean people calling me 'the cheapest whore of amsterdam', tying me up with a vaccuum cleaning thread and hitting me with a hand made whip outside school. Further they wouldn't talk to me at all. They even attacked eachother using my name. Then they would walk up to me. 'Hey, *name* likes you!' Then I'd hear screaming and laughing.

When I went to high school, it got less, aside from a few boys. One had the habit of taking away my stuff, hiding them or trowing them around. I didn't have glasses anymore at that point. Now, it's going better. I'm not in their class anymore and finally got some nice friends. They're not in my class, so I'm mostly alone during the lessons, but in break I'm always with others. The bullying stopped. No one really talks to me aside from my friends and they don't want to sit or work together with me, but that's alright.

That's that ^^

Holy...O_O those guys are jerks. The lowest of all.

Hang in there, denerop! don't let them get to you. Only insecure people and cowards, bullies in packs >8(

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:45 am

depression76 wrote:
denerop wrote:Cause everyone is posting bout it, I guess I will post something too.

Spoiler:

That's that ^^

Hang in there, denerop! don't let them get to you. Only insecure people and cowards, bullies in packs >8(

i agree completely with Deppy!!
Arika Yumemiya: "My Grandma always said to be strong, you'll come out on top eventually"

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:
depression76 wrote:

Spoiler:

That's that ^^

:Arika:: "My Grandma always said to be strong, you'll come out on top eventually"

Thank you, you two ^^, I'll do my best~
In my opinion, it's already going better, I'm feeling pretty happy lately and that's good~

denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:08 pm

denerop wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
depression76 wrote:

Spoiler:

That's that ^^

Arika Yumemiya: "My Grandma always said to be strong, you'll come out on top eventually"

Thank you, you two ^^, I'll do my best~
In my opinion, it's already going better, I'm feeling pretty happy lately and that's good~

that's good to hear :D as long as you have some fun and are happy, that's all that matters Arika Yumemiya
Mai Tokiha: "Just keep moving forward"

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Veronica-Searrs wrote:Bullying... I was mocked when I was younger due to my interests. Honestly, I think it's stupidity... From things I hate the most (like homophobia and racism), this fact is not too far behind. A guy here in Brazil killed several children as a result of it. It's very sad. The schools here are terrible! It seems that never has an end... I would know what's so funny in humiliate someone... I am totally against such actions and just think that people who practice them are the worst kind of trash.

You're fourteen at the moment. To be mocked at an even younger age usually scars most children. Give yourself credit for keeping a mature mind on things like race and homosexuality. You, my friend, have tolerance. Even if you strongly dislike someone, don't be stupid like me and try not to HATE him or her.

Jesus, Denerop... Those guys are the worst... Good to know that you're happy.

And Luu, I am really very tolerant... I almost never got mad at someone... Such person needs to do something very intense for me to hate. However, I have traces that indicate depression and schizophrenia. I'm the kind who is very calm and help even those who don't deserve. Sometimes, I think it's my duty submit to and help those who hurt me...

Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:18 am

Try working on that, Searrs. The last thing anyone wants to become is a pushover.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:32 pm

I should, but since I am a very calm and weak person, it'll be hard to me... I think I can't do this by myself.

Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Veronica-Searrs wrote:I should, but since I am a very calm and weak person, it'll be hard to me... I think I can't do this by myself.

You're 14. Maybe not today, but with enough friends and family who care about you, you will become a woman of strength. At your age right now, best thing to do is just stay out of trouble and stick with people you know/trust.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Veronica-Searrs wrote:I should, but since I am a very calm and weak person, it'll be hard to me... I think I can't do this by myself.

Life can be easy and hard unless you think that way. You have a strong heart and a positive mind, it's okay to feel like that but don't let it object to your life and dreams. Fear nothing, life is everlasting and the world is creative. Don't let anything get in your way, the world and universe is an beautiful place just like the human soul. We are all something in every way. Be true to yourself and punch reality in the face.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 629

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Highman and Luu... Thanks a lot. I'm working on it now... I'm a little better knowing that I have true friends in the high school (I think it's called this away in worldwide lol) I study. I'm more relaxed.

Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Veronica-Searrs wrote:Highman and Luu... Thanks a lot. I'm working on it now... I'm a little better knowing that I have true friends in the high school (I think it's called this away in worldwide lol) I study. I'm more relaxed.

True friends are always wonderful to have around when you feel down...or you can train to fight, like I did. :) Well, in my early years, I was training NOT to fight, if that makes sense. Art of self defense. Now it's all attack..I should scan my license sometime. XD

But what worked for me, doesn't work for everyone. Don't be stupid like me and avoid fighting, you may come across the wrong person. :)

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Hmm... For self defense I could practice, but I think to attack someone so... I wouldn't do it (well, there's a reason, I just can't express myself properly). I am a peaceful person and very patient... Things like that only when I'm really mad (which is very, very rare).

Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:11 am

Veronica-Searrs wrote:Hmm... For self defense I could practice, but I think to attack someone so... I wouldn't do it (well, there's a reason, I just can't express myself properly). I am a peaceful person and very patient... Things like that only when I'm really mad (which is very, very rare).

Haha, I hate to break it to you Veronica, but you've been blessed with a good heart. A peaceful one at that. We have enough fighting everywhere. ^_~ Just stay out of it and enjoy life as a child. You only get to do it once.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:32 am

Bullying. Ah, my best friend.
Ironic, but true.

Spoiler:
I've bullied ever since I entered grade school.
Quite a lot of bullying, if you might say so.
There are those who steal my things, just because I always go to school with complete materials unlike them. (I'm the kind of person who always goes with plans, and I absolutely hate having one thing missing. xD)
There are those who badmouth me, just because I have good grades.(Give me a book and a cell phone, minutes later, you'll see me all cuddled up reading the book.)
There are those who go through various lengths, calling me gay/freak/whatever degrading name most people would consider, just because I'm soft-spoken. (I am a master of falsetto, I've had roles of various notes when I was still a member of our school glee club.)
And most of all, there are those who make me believe that they are my friends, when all they really want is to ask me favors, just because I don't say the word "No." (I usually end up doing everything in group works, all because I don't complian.)

And on the topic of being gay, I'm absolutely, 100% straight, but there is this one guy, the only guy I trust in the people I know personally.
What's weird is that, I only get this "warm" feeling with him.
The feeling of being secure, having seen yourself in that other person.
Not with any other guy. And the fact we have had girlfriends before we met. But he and I, we kinda have a umm, it's hard to describe.
We both love each other more than friends in any context, but not to the extent of being bisexuality.
Somehow, it's as if it were a brother-like relationship.

But as you know, people like to judge.
Seeing us like that, they immediately assume we're gay, etc.
I'm used to it and all but I absolutely despise considering people for what you think they are without knowing them better first.
As with this, my other best friend, a girl has been judge for what people assume just because she is really close to me, most people think she is weird and probably has no friends, so she hangs out with weirdos like me, etc.
When in actuality, she's a sweet, kind girl who is very talented in whatever activity it may be.
Those two people that I have mentioned, I'm proud of them, for being able to endure all the pain and hardships with me.

Back to the present, indeed, bullying is a best friend of mine.
Why? Because it has helped get better through all the insults that I've gotten. Because of bullying, I've learned not to show signs of vulnerability, so my tormentors would not get the satisfaction of tormenting me.
And I've learned how to fight back.
Not by physical means or through self-defense, but I fight back by giving them a taste of their own medicines.
Let them experience at least twice or so, how it fells to the one who is being bullied.
And yeah. That pretty much sums it up.
Somehow, I'm thankful to bullying, seeing that it made me tougher. :)

iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:40 pm

iRenji0713 wrote:Bullying. Ah, my best friend.
Ironic, but true.

Spoiler:
There are those who steal my things, just because I always go to school with complete materials unlike them. (I'm the kind of person who always goes with plans, and I absolutely hate having one thing missing. xD)
There are those who badmouth me, just because I have good grades.(Give me a book and a cell phone, minutes later, you'll see me all cuddled up reading the book.)
There are those who go through various lengths, calling me gay/freak/whatever degrading name most people would consider, just because I'm soft-spoken. (I am a master of falsetto, I've had roles of various notes when I was still a member of our school glee club.)
And most of all, there are those who make me believe that they are my friends, when all they really want is to ask me favors, just because I don't say the word "No." (I usually end up doing everything in group works, all because I don't complian.)

And on the topic of being gay, I'm absolutely, 100% straight, but there is this one guy, the only guy I trust in the people I know personally.
Not with any other guy. And the fact we have had girlfriends before we met. But he and I, we kinda have a umm, it's hard to describe.
We both love each other more than friends in any context, but not to the extent of being bisexuality.

I'm used to it and all but I absolutely despise considering people for what you think they are without knowing them better first.
As with this, my other best friend, a girl has been judge for what people assume just because she is really close to me, most people think she is weird and probably has no friends, so she hangs out with weirdos like me, etc.
When in actuality, she's a sweet, kind girl who is very talented in whatever activity it may be.
Those two people that I have mentioned, I'm proud of them, for being able to endure all the pain and hardships with me.

Why? Because it has helped get better through all the insults that I've gotten. Because of bullying, I've learned not to show signs of vulnerability, so my tormentors would not get the satisfaction of tormenting me.
Not by physical means or through self-defense, but I fight back by giving them a taste of their own medicines.
Let them experience at least twice or so, how it fells to the one who is being bullied.

Someone who's been bullied and is able to be strong and move on from the experience deserve a clap and a pat on the back for a job well done. It made you tougher, and it shows that you're much much better than them. Only insecure people bullies others for something unbelievable like that. And your friends, are great friends xD Make sure you treasure them.

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Ironic, but true.

Spoiler:

You are a very strong person, our new MM friend. I'm really glad you're here with us now

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1183
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Ironic, but true.

Spoiler:

My friend, you and I share a lot in common.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 963
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:44 am

depression76 wrote:
Someone who's been bullied and is able to be strong and move on from the experience deserve a clap and a pat on the back for a job well done. It made you tougher, and it shows that you're much much better than them. Only insecure people bullies others for something unbelievable like that. And your friends, are great friends xD Make sure you treasure them.
Thank you, Deppy-san~
And on the part of getting back at them, I've stopped that now, as they've stopped picking on me.
However, seeing that I'm to be an officer in our school, whenever I see people picking on others, I can't help but teach them a lesson.
After all, I don't want others to experience the pains I have gone through.
And yes. I treasure them. The same way I treasure my mangas. It's like, HANDS OFF! to anybody but me. xD

Yuri-hime wrote:
You are a very strong person, our new MM friend. I'm really glad you're here with us now
Thank you, Yuri-san~
I myself, am really glad to have joined here, because somehow, I feel confident that everyone in here is one to trust. And I also feel that I can relate to everyone, one way or another, and vice-versa.

SulliMike23 wrote:
My friend, you and I share a lot in common.
Indeed. I can say that we both, having had to endure all those, are strong to still be able to carry on. So yes, I salute you for being strong, my friend. :)

iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Sat May 24, 2014 9:17 pm

^
My attitude on the subject, I like fights, they wanna throw down then that's fine, just wait till I put 'em where they don't wanna be

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat May 24, 2014 10:54 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:

^
My attitude on the subject, I like fights, they wanna throw down then that's fine, just wait till I put 'em where they don't wanna be

You're from New York...and Latina. You won't back down from a fight. Most people aren't as courageous.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top