Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

READ FIRST: The brand new Fanfiction archive and forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

READ FIRST: The brand new Fanfiction archive and forum

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 17, 2011 12:22 pm

HiME Mai-Multiverse Fanfiction archive and forum HiME

Natsuki Kruger says; Reading is Fundamental! :3

Our Mai-Multiverse FanWorks forum is reaching it's thread limit, so nao I will separate fanfiction and fanart into their own special forums. My #1 rule for my Mai-fanfiction forums is to have fun. There's no limit to where you can take your stories here. Thank you and enjoy. You can enter the new forum here:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/f18-mai-multiverse-fanfiction-archive-and-forum

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: READ FIRST: The brand new Fanfiction archive and forum

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed May 18, 2011 12:34 pm

Update:

More fanfiction moved over to this new forum. The remaining stories will follow tonight, so again, if anyone wonders where their stories went, show them the way. Thank you.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph on Sat May 19, 2012 8:57 pm

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:
Our Mai-Multiverse FanWorks forum is reaching it's thread limit, so nao I will separate fanfiction and fanart into their own special forums. My #1 rule for my Mai-fanfiction forums is to have fun. There's no limit to where you can take your stories here. Thank you and enjoy.

I look forward to the day when you have to separate the fanfiction thread into particular topics because of so many awesome, intriguing inspiring stories...or, even if it's just to separate my junk from the good stuff.

Anyway, Thanks, and thank you for the great job you do taking good care of the whole site in general.

BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 413
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Sun May 20, 2012 12:30 am

Got it! :o

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun May 20, 2012 8:51 pm

BMeph wrote:I look forward to the day when you have to separate the fanfiction thread into particular topics because of so many awesome, intriguing inspiring stories...or, even if it's just to separate my junk from the good stuff.

Anyway, Thanks, and thank you for the great job you do taking good care of the whole site in general.

Your "junk" will remain bed fellows with stories that you feel are superior to yours. :) Even fics from the brilliant mind of Wolvetta can room with the twisted ramblings of Abicion.

You're welcome, I try. :)

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Wed May 23, 2012 8:19 pm

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:
BMeph wrote:I look forward to the day when you have to separate the fanfiction thread into particular topics because of so many awesome, intriguing inspiring stories...or, even if it's just to separate my junk from the good stuff.

Your "junk" will remain bed fellows with stories that you feel are superior to yours. :) Even fics from the brilliant mind of Wolvetta can room with the twisted ramblings of Abicion.

You're welcome, I try. :)

I'VE BEEN SPOKEN ABOUT.

Akira Okuzaki This is her form of excuse as to avoiding updating her fan-fiction stories since she has been obsessing over Rystel and other various things far too much.

NOW TO UPDATE SOMETHING.

Which possibly involves a certain "FEITO-CHAN".

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top