Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:48 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:OK! Me next! I chose Midori's crazy398 because i was watching the entire Mai-Hime abridged series on my ipod, and i noticed how crazy and stupid Midori's personality was played by her voice actor. Plus Midori is one of my faves, so i chose midori's crazy because of how she acts. The 398 is my birthday so i added that on to it. Thus, midori's crazy398 was born!

Somewhere in the fictional world, Midori is quite flattered by your post. :3

Midori

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:OK! Me next! I chose Midori's crazy398 because i was watching the entire Mai-Hime abridged series on my ipod, and i noticed how crazy and stupid Midori's personality was played by her voice actor. Plus Midori is one of my faves, so i chose midori's crazy because of how she acts. The 398 is my birthday so i added that on to it. Thus, midori's crazy398 was born!

Somewhere in the fictional world, Midori is quite flattered by your post. :3

Midori
What an honor! Midori : Let's have a beer and force Natsuki to wear a striper outfit and do karaoke! : D

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:47 am

midori's crazy398 wrote:Midori
What an honor! Midori : Let's have a beer and force Natsuki to wear a striper outfit and do karaoke! : D[/quote]

beer Midori beer I'm game for this!

Natsuki Kuga : NO.

*5 minutes later*

I couldn't find the outfit you requested, Midori-chan. But I can find this!

Spoiler:
: I hate you all...

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:18 pm

@Above post

xD xD Lmao! That outfit is perfect

Shizuru Kaichou : Oh Natsuki, ur so darn sexy! *pounces on Natsuki*

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:08 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote: Shizuru Kaichou : Oh Natsuki, ur so darn sexy! *pounces on Natsuki*

Natsuki Kuga : AHHHHH!!!!! *is pounced* Why do you always like to touch me, Shizuru!?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote: Shizuru Kaichou : Oh Natsuki, ur so darn sexy! *pounces on Natsuki*

Natsuki Kuga : AHHHHH!!!!! *is pounced* Why do you always like to touch me, Shizuru!?
Shizuru Kaichou : That's not what you were saying last night...ara ara

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:04 pm

My name's story is kind-of involved, but mildly interesting. In college, we played a bunch of Hearts outside of classes. I had/have such a good talent at dropping hearts and the Queen on whoever I pleased that one of my friends called me "Black Mephistopheles" (always said in a deep gravelly Keith David-style voice). I told it to one of my tutoring clients, who stumbled over it once he got past "Meph" so I shortened it to "Black Meph" and "BMeph" when I want it really short.

I've proudly used it ever since.

As an aside, I've never been able to use my birthdate numbers on a name for anything, since I have "the Ultimate Birthday," 6/9/69. Lucky me, BlackMeph/BMeph is unusual enough not to need it. It's still funny to PM folks and ask, "oh, is that your birthday, too?" Wink

BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 413
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:15 pm

BMeph wrote:My name's story is kind-of involved, but mildly interesting. In college, we played a bunch of Hearts outside of classes. I had/have such a good talent at dropping hearts and the Queen on whoever I pleased that one of my friends called me "Black Mephistopheles" (always said in a deep gravelly Keith David-style voice). I told it to one of my tutoring clients, who stumbled over it once he got past "Meph" so I shortened it to "Black Meph" and "BMeph" when I want it really short.

As an aside, I've never been able to use my birthdate numbers on a name for anything, since I have "the Ultimate Birthday," 6/9/69. Lucky me, BlackMeph/BMeph is unusual enough not to need it. It's still funny to PM folks and ask, "oh, is that your birthday, too?" Wink

You have one heck of an ultimate birthday date there buddy xD

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:50 pm

depression76 wrote:
BMeph wrote:My name's story is kind-of involved, but mildly interesting. In college, we played a bunch of Hearts outside of classes. I had/have such a good talent at dropping hearts and the Queen on whoever I pleased that one of my friends called me "Black Mephistopheles" (always said in a deep gravelly Keith David-style voice). I told it to one of my tutoring clients, who stumbled over it once he got past "Meph" so I shortened it to "Black Meph" and "BMeph" when I want it really short.

You have one heck of an ultimate birthday date there buddy xD

LOL. Agreed! XD

Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8908
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1349

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:02 pm

BMeph wrote:

Sadly, that isn't your birth date over here in England, since we have our dates like this: day/month/year Razz Still, it is an ultimate birth date XD As a side note; It's your birthday tomorrow! Mikoto Minagi

IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:36 am

When I was around 11 I created my first 2 youtube accounts HACKDUSK and NOOBKILLERX, I was young and impressionable...both got deleted, so I fused them into NOOBHACK, and loved it...it kind of became tradition...

Recently I've been using Damajics on most sites, taken from Photofinish from MLP: FiM combined with my own respelling

As for my username here, it's because I adore Midori

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:41 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:When I was around 11 I created my first 2 youtube accounts HACKDUSK and NOOBKILLERX, I was young and impressionable...both got deleted, so I fused them into NOOBHACK, and loved it...it kind of became tradition...

Recently I've been using Damajics on most sites, taken from Photofinish from MLP: FiM combined with my own respelling

Your former YouTube names have a history behind them. You were either a troublemaker or a champion of justice who put down trolls. Happy Or something like that /deppyorz.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:When I was around 11 I created my first 2 youtube accounts HACKDUSK and NOOBKILLERX, I was young and impressionable...both got deleted, so I fused them into NOOBHACK, and loved it...it kind of became tradition...

Your former YouTube names have a history behind them. You were either a troublemaker or a champion of justice who put down trolls. Happy Or something like that /deppyorz.

Midori Sugiura

Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:42 am

I'm only known for three usernames on the world wide webz:

slickdeejay was the name I adopted since I was once our school's official DJ. There were others that came after, but you could say I was the one who spearheaded the inter-school radio station. I miss those days...

theSlytherin022 - my username in FF. The reason behind the name is the way my former workplace named the training rooms, named after all the academies in Harry Potter. I had my training in the room called Slytherin, that's why when I created my FF account, that instantly came into mind. 022 obviously is from the 22nd day, my birthdate being 04/22.

franticfranz - my user name here doesn't have much of a history. It only came about when most people started calling me FranFran instead of my usual nickname Franz (pronounced as if referring to the country, but spelled as a guy's name). I made it franticfranz which most of my close friends agreed on...that I am synonymous for being frantic and a worrywart.

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2121
Armitage GUTS!!! : 255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Nymphetamine - I don't know why I chose that to be my username on MM. I guess I got tired of using my old usernames I use on various other websites, and wanted a new one, so I chose "Nymphetamine", which is a song by Cradle Of Filth. I'm not a fan of them, but I do like the song.

But eventually I wanted my username to be changed to Natsuki Kuga, which was taken already! Thus I settled having my username become Kuga Natsuki, because Natsuki's my doppelganger, blahblahblah.

But I don't mind the other members continuing to call me Nymph, since that's how they were introduced! Happy

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9892
Armitage GUTS!!! : 592

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:37 pm

Indecisive person says wrote:
But I don't mind the other members continuing to call me Nymph, since that's how they were introduced! Happy

You still accept Nymph? O_o; But that ship SAILED.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Firesphere306- Is the name of my graphic novel that I have been working on since I was in 7th grade. Seems like a long time ago since I began this journey. I hope to publish the first volume very soon and can't wait until everyone can read it.

306-Was the dorm room at my college. It also turned into a number that I see quite often....even the elevator door in the parking garage at work is 306....how weird. So I used it as the elevator number that sends people down to hell/abaddon in my graphic novel.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1522
Armitage GUTS!!! : 203

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:07 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

I'm not being indecisive. One can call me Nymph, or Kuga. I do not care which. Now shut up and continue to fangirl over the Feather Queen :'D

Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:27 am

Kuga Natsuki wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

I'm not being indecisive. One can call me Nymph, or Kuga. I do not care which. Now shut up and continue to fangirl over the Feather Queen :'D

You'll always be Nymph to me, it would be weird to call you anything else :3

IlliterateKoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:01 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Who are you again? psyduck

Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:25 am

Kuga Natsuki wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:

A ninja Akira Okuzaki

IlliterateKoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:27 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:

A ninja Akira Okuzaki

Kaichou Koi's lurking has surpassed Dye's, Nymph.

Trollface DEAL WITH IT.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:50 pm

My username started with fanfiction.net, and then went to Deviantart before it came here. The 'Lyrium' part of the name just came from my (sadly short-lived) playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins; the mineral 'lyrium' sounded quite cool at the time. The second part came from the Final Fantasy 13 Eidolons. That, plus the fact that I was struggling for a username idea at the time gave birth to 'Lyrium eidolon'. It kinda stuck from there.

LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:01 pm

LyriumEidolon wrote:My username started with fanfiction.net, and then went to Deviantart before it came here. The 'Lyrium' part of the name just came from my (sadly short-lived) playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins; the mineral 'lyrium' sounded quite cool at the time. The second part came from the Final Fantasy 13 Eidolons. That, plus the fact that I was struggling for a username idea at the time gave birth to 'Lyrium eidolon'. It kinda stuck from there.

It's the most fantasy related name on the forum. Arika Yumemiya Off topic, but you didn't happen to play the new Dragon Age game, have you?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus on Tue May 19, 2015 6:56 am

My name dates all the way back to my early teen years I used to have a friend and back when we played Halo he went with the gamer take Angelus and I went with the name Phantom cause I was an angsty teen and such. Eventually I changed it to Phantalus because I considered myself the Dark to his Light. Now Phantalus has grown into a character in my own original story that I have yet to write down that is essentially a fantasy take on my life. The story has been going on for awhile in my head (I really should write some of it down some time) and Phantalus is no longer alive in it but his legacy lives on in other ways both in story and out.

Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next