Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom on Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:23 am

Mine is came from the fake queen of Windbloom city. I thought that its more cute when i used Mashiro Blan de Windbloom than Kazahana Mashiro[Kazahana means jap.word of "Princess" comes from the royal blood]. They calling me MASHIRO for short. :3

Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 47
Bubuzuke points : 62
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7
Join date : 2015-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:58 pm

Mashiro Blan de Windbloom wrote:Mine is came from the fake queen of Windbloom city. I thought that its more cute when i used Mashiro Blan de Windbloom than Kazahana Mashiro[Kazahana means jap.word of "Princess" comes from the royal blood]. They calling me MASHIRO for short. :3

Great choice for a name! I always loved Queen Mashiro as a character, so it's awesome seeing more dedicated fans of hers. Happy

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Break String SpinElf on Tue May 31, 2016 4:33 pm

Mine is pretty straight forward: it's the name of the GEM of the beautiful & awesome Juliet Nao Zhang, everyone's favourite initially-unwilling recruit to the ShizNat Five.


"Dude, what the hell happened to my hair?"

Incidentally, the spinel is sometimes passed off as a ruby - the GEM used by everyone's favourite lovestruck AWOL nearly member of the ShizNat Five.

The "f" at the end comes, believe it or not, from "Elf," a species of being in Germanic mythology.

Otherwise, I go by Captain Obvious, itself a combination of my self-appointed military rank and what much of what is written above is.

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 487
Bubuzuke points : 587
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2013-04-27
Location : Lurking in a dark forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:37 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
Incidentally, the spinel is sometimes passed off as a ruby - the GEM used by everyone's favourite lovestruck AWOL nearly member of the ShizNat Five.

Nao Yuuki It's funny you mention that. Juliet Nao Zhang is perhaps the worst member of the Five Columns. At the same time, she's also the best. HEAR ME OUT...if it weren't for her sacrifice against Yuna, Nina wouldn't of completed her redemption mission. leek


_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Break String SpinElf on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Nao Yuuki It's funny you mention that. Juliet Nao Zhang is perhaps the worst member of the Five Columns. At the same time, she's also the best. HEAR ME OUT...if it weren't for her sacrifice against Yuna, Nina wouldn't of completed her redemption mission.  leek

Excellent point. She's the greenhorn who makes herself a target, enabling Nina a chance to make it out (even after all that's gone before she's still looking out for Nina - a cynic with a soft centre?). Awesomeness follows. And, considering Yuna's list of victims, which is basically a list of Earl's finest, getting, er, stoned is no disgrace.

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 487
Bubuzuke points : 587
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2013-04-27
Location : Lurking in a dark forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:41 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
Excellent point. She's the greenhorn who makes herself a target, enabling Nina a chance to make it out (even after all that's gone before she's still looking out for Nina - a cynic with a soft centre?). Awesomeness follows. And, considering Yuna's list of victims, which is basically a list of Earl's finest, getting, er, stoned is no disgrace.

Not on her previous incarnation's level. Nao Yuuki was a pure cynic with no real reason to help anyone (unless it's conveinient for her). Juliet (don't call her that!) does have a heart deep inside her "gives zero fucks about Garderobe" exterior. She even reads Nina's journal and doesn't judge her (much) about the mushy deep feelings concerning Major Wang.

laugh I must stress once again that Miss Maria was one of these victims. If she couldn't do it, I don't expect Juliet to. But she tried, dammit! SHE TRIED! swoon

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Break String SpinElf on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Not on her previous incarnation's level. Nao Yuuki was a pure cynic with no real reason to help anyone (unless it's conveinient for her). Juliet (don't call her that!) does have a heart deep inside her "gives zero fucks about Garderobe" exterior. She even reads Nina's journal and doesn't judge her (much) about the mushy deep feelings concerning Major Wang.

Absolutely. One of the aspects of Otome that I appreciate is its presentation of the HiME counterparts as more rounded individuals, with Nao (loving the new avatar btw :3) being something of a postergirl.

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 487
Bubuzuke points : 587
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2013-04-27
Location : Lurking in a dark forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:08 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
Absolutely. One of the aspects of Otome that I appreciate is its presentation of the HiME counterparts as more rounded individuals, with Nao (loving the new avatar btw :3) being something of a postergirl.

:3 Couldn't be helped. Zhang Juliet's Shima Gang not only wears matching shirts; she proves that real men wear PINK. Feels

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:20 pm

The word "Crimson" before "Yukito" does not have much origin. I did not get it from an anime or video game or anything. I just randomly inserted it as I like the color Crimson quite a bit, and think I probably should have used the word "Crystal" instead, to correspond with Mikoto's entitlement as the Crystal Princess in Mai-Otome. (If there is any way I can change my name, please tell me how! The more I think about it I would actually like to use the word Crystal instead of Crimson!)

The word Yukito comes from Toya's friend, the one who Sakura has a crush on, from Cardcaptor Sakura. He's my favorite character from that anime. I believe he's also in Tsubasa Chronicles as well but haven't seen that one yet.

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 145
Bubuzuke points : 180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23
Join date : 2016-10-16
Location : Forest of Sprites

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:43 pm

crimsonYukito wrote:The word "Crimson" before "Yukito" does not have much origin. I did not get it from an anime or video game or anything. I just randomly inserted it as I like the color Crimson quite a bit, and think I probably should have used the word "Crystal" instead, to correspond with Mikoto's entitlement as the Crystal Princess in Mai-Otome. (If there is any way I can change my name, please tell me how! The more I think about it I would actually like to use the word Crystal instead of Crimson!)

The word Yukito comes from Toya's friend, the one who Sakura has a crush on, from Cardcaptor Sakura. He's my favorite character from that anime. I believe he's also in Tsubasa Chronicles as well but haven't seen that one yet.

You can always have your username changed if desired! My only rule on the forum is that you don't do it too often. Be 100% sure on what you'd like to be called. :) To request an official change, PM me anytime!

irina Yohko Dr. Helene and Irina Woods is standing by to make the transition!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
crimsonYukito wrote:The word "Crimson" before "Yukito" does not have much origin. I did not get it from an anime or video game or anything. I just randomly inserted it as I like the color Crimson quite a bit, and think I probably should have used the word "Crystal" instead, to correspond with Mikoto's entitlement as the Crystal Princess in Mai-Otome. (If there is any way I can change my name, please tell me how! The more I think about it I would actually like to use the word Crystal instead of Crimson!)

The word Yukito comes from Toya's friend, the one who Sakura has a crush on, from Cardcaptor Sakura. He's my favorite character from that anime. I believe he's also in Tsubasa Chronicles as well but haven't seen that one yet.

You can always have your username changed if desired! My only rule on the forum is that you don't do it too often. Be 100% sure on what you'd like to be called. :) To request an official change, PM me anytime!

irina Yohko  Dr. Helene and Irina Woods is standing by to make the transition!

Okay, thanks! I will probably have to think about it first before making a finalized decision. I don't want to change it just yet encase I regret it later.

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 145
Bubuzuke points : 180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23
Join date : 2016-10-16
Location : Forest of Sprites

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:28 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
Okay, thanks! I will probably have to think about it first before making a finalized decision. I don't want to change it just yet encase I regret it later.

XD This mindset didn't last long, did it? LOL! I did get a new message from you, though. I'll check it shortly! Happy

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by ShadowMikoto on Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:
Okay, thanks! I will probably have to think about it first before making a finalized decision. I don't want to change it just yet encase I regret it later.

XD This mindset didn't last long, did it? LOL! I did get a new message from you, though. I'll check it shortly! Happy

lol not really. I think it was just minutes in the difference! XD


Last edited by ShadowMikoto on Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minutes not hours! lol)

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 145
Bubuzuke points : 180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23
Join date : 2016-10-16
Location : Forest of Sprites

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:04 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:

lol not really. I think it was just minutes in the difference! XD

LOL! It's okay! Have a MaiKoto lemon meme to ease your mind:


_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

lol not really. I think it was just minutes in the difference! XD

LOL! It's okay! Have a MaiKoto lemon meme to ease your mind:


This calls for a celebration! Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi

Lots of Mai's good food!

Edit:


Last edited by ShadowMikoto on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding some artwork for this special occasion! ;))

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 145
Bubuzuke points : 180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23
Join date : 2016-10-16
Location : Forest of Sprites

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:03 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum