Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Let's Play: Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju Part TWO






In part two, we explore the inside of Fuuka Academy, meeting up with student council members Reito Kanzaki and Shizuru Fujino. We even run into Mr. Sakomizu (Fro-teach!) and Midori Sugiura along the way. Later in the video, my first battle takes place! In control of Mai Tokiha, Kyouji and Natsuki Kuga (with Duran) we battle a monster. It took a few tries to win this fight as you have to select what course of action to take and since my Japanese sucks, it's a game of trial and error. lol

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:54 am

bump

I've uploaded the latest video in my Unmei no Keitouju line up! Mikoto Minagi

Let's Play: Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju Part FIVE: Mai and Midori are HiME?!



In part five, we meet up with Midori Sugiura again. We see that she is actually...*GASP*...a HiME?! We also take pay a long visit to Mashiro Kazahana; who is most likely feeding our heroes more expository dialogue. Sakuya and Mikoto have a little discussion in the cafeteria that seems to have a bit of tension in the beginning. How cute! The mysterious shadowy figure (who I believe is Saeko Kuga) continues to ramble about evil stuff in Yukariko's chapel. We then get a short meeting with Natsuki Kuga at Fuuka's infamous Rorschach Bar. A favorite place that Natsuki loved to visit in the anime series. Wait! What's this? Midori is sneaking around in the middle
of the night to do battle against a new Orphan! Quickly! Summon your chariot rhino!!!


The next day we get back to Natsuki with that Danica Patrick jacket of hers, shopping at the Fuuka district. We catch up with Midori, Sakuya, Akane, Mai, Natsuki and Miyu
for some quick chit chat soon after. Under supervision by Midori Sugiura and Mr. Sakomizu, Kyouji and the ladies embark on a camping trip where Mai Tokiha discovers her powers against a new Orphan. The summoning of Kagutsuchi (who looks extra awesome in this version) takes place, revealing Mai to be a HiME. Shizuru and Reito make a return appearance towards the end, finishing it off with a visit to Takumi Tokiha and the hospital.

We even see the return of Midori's "I'm 17" running joke. :3

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by BMeph on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:11 am

I'm torn. On one hand, Yukino looks extra-cute with the pinkish hair and freckles...on the other hand, Haruka has golden eyes?! On the gripping hand, Nao looks fan-TAS-tic...

I call Shenanigans!

BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 354
Bubuzuke points : 413
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 47
Location : Skipping thru the Hall of Beauty and GUTS!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:18 am

BMeph wrote:I'm torn. On one hand, Yukino looks extra-cute with the pinkish hair and freckles...on the other hand, Haruka has golden eyes?! On the gripping hand, Nao looks fan-TAS-tic...

I call Shenanigans!

Haha! Sometimes, fans used artwork of the HiME series are baffled by their looks in other incarnations. Take the Mai-HiME Promo-verse:




Shizuru with lipstick.


Yukino with orange hair. Mai wants her hair back!!!

And my personal favorite:

Yellow eyed, black haired NATSUKI!? I miss the emerald eyes and the blue hair, but...wow. <333 Then again, I'm open to different things. :3

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Magus Phantalus on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:55 am

In one of the videos I was watching regarding Duran's firing capabilities the second attack looked and sounded like a laser beam so that's good enough for me. There's nothing like firing a big laser to take down your enemies...

I am under the impression what I just said could be misconstrued...

Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 421
Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148
Join date : 2011-11-08
Location : The Endless Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:In one of the videos I was watching regarding Duran's firing capabilities the second attack looked and sounded like a laser beam so that's good enough for me. There's nothing like firing a big laser to take down your enemies...

I am under the impression what I just said could be misconstrued...

If the game came out before Mai-Otome, Duran's laser could of been the prototype for Natsuki Kruger's Howling Silver Wolf attack.

Gakuenchou : Pew Pew Pew!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Magus Phantalus on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:17 pm

BEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMSSSSSSS!!! (imagine that being screamed in a hardcore metal voice) (I do that when ever I'm playing a game where a character is capable of firing a beam)

Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 421
Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148
Join date : 2011-11-08
Location : The Endless Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:BEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMSSSSSSS!!! (imagine that being screamed in a hardcore metal voice) (I do that when ever I'm playing a game where a character is capable of firing a beam)

((I do that all the time during the Halo games. Oh and Power Stone 2 for the Dreamcast. The Pharaoh walker boss fires this massive beam at the characters, so it's hard to resist screaming BEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMSSSSSSS!!! ))

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Magus Phantalus on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Power stone show me your POWER MOOOOOOVE!!! I played that game once and it left quite the mark on me. HiME

Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 421
Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148
Join date : 2011-11-08
Location : The Endless Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by planetwarrior on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:10 pm

Artemis0820 wrote:
Juliet wrote:Thank you for putting the download link :D Just downloaded it, and I have no problem playing it on my lappy. I've played the PS2 version long time ago(before I even watched My HiME) but the PC version has more features, so yeah :3

and if you could understand the language, what about a summary for every good/bad story? :D thanks for downloading XD

btw, if you need some sort of walkthrough, i think i found something on the net. just ask me, or you can search it via the internet. :D

LOL, I really do need a walkthough or else I'm REALLY confuse, even tho I know my Jap, but it's a hard choice to make sometimes. I'm replaying it right now.

planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 47
Bubuzuke points : 74
Armitage GUTS!!! : 19
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:10 pm

planetwarrior wrote:
LOL, I really do need a walkthough or else I'm REALLY confuse, even tho I know my Jap, but it's a hard choice to make sometimes. I'm replaying it right now.

In the English language, please. Through my Let's-Play videos of Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju, I'm always swinging in the dark. Selecting choices blindly that will probably earn me a bad ending. Maybe not as I've defeated all Orphans (?) that came my way. I must say that the monsters of this alternate universe look a lot more intimidating than the ones from the anime.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by planetwarrior on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:12 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
planetwarrior wrote:
LOL, I really do need a walkthough or else I'm REALLY confuse, even tho I know my Jap, but it's a hard choice to make sometimes. I'm replaying it right now.

In the English language, please. Through my Let's-Play videos of Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju, I'm always swinging in the dark. Selecting choices blindly that will probably earn me a bad ending. Maybe not as I've defeated all Orphans (?) that came my way. I must say that the monsters of this alternate universe look a lot more intimidating than the ones from the anime.

Yeah, this alternate universe uses a more darker tone than the anime universe. Circus/Sunrise didn't use Minami Kuribayashi as vocal, and didn't use Yuki Kajiura as composer, instead, they use Ali Project as vocal opening, and Yousei Teikoku as vocal insert songs(2 songs) and as composer to compensate the darker atmospheres.

LOL, that's how I got into Yousei Teikoku back then since they were a small name until Mirai Nikki make them this BIG.

planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 47
Bubuzuke points : 74
Armitage GUTS!!! : 19
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:19 am

planetwarrior wrote:Yeah, this alternate universe uses a more darker tone than the anime universe. Circus/Sunrise didn't use Minami Kuribayashi as vocal, and didn't use Yuki Kajiura as composer, instead, they use Ali Project as vocal opening, and Yousei Teikoku as vocal insert songs(2 songs) and as composer to compensate the darker atmospheres.

I know about the Ali Project opening, which I love so damn much. Yousei Teikoku is a very good composer group, even away from the darker pieces within the game. I did upload the entire soundtrack for this game on the forum, in case you don't have them. Sadly, the entire soundtrack from the game did not make it on the official album. Yousei Teikoku did their own fantastic instrumental renditions of "Lovely Intersection", "Flower by the Pond", and "Kokoro no Ken" for Mai, Natsuki and Mikoto. These were great homages to the original anime series. Unfortunately, they are nowhere to be seen on the official soundtrack album. I'm going to record them in-game instead and just add a loop for them on MP3. Look for those in the near future.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by planetwarrior on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:21 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
planetwarrior wrote:Yeah, this alternate universe uses a more darker tone than the anime universe. Circus/Sunrise didn't use Minami Kuribayashi as vocal, and didn't use Yuki Kajiura as composer, instead, they use Ali Project as vocal opening, and Yousei Teikoku as vocal insert songs(2 songs) and as composer to compensate the darker atmospheres.

I know about the Ali Project opening, which I love so damn much. Yousei Teikoku is a very good composer group, even away from the darker pieces within the game. I did upload the entire soundtrack for this game on the forum, in case you don't have them. Sadly, the entire soundtrack from the game did not make it on the official album. Yousei Teikoku did their own fantastic instrumental renditions of "Lovely Intersection", "Flower by the Pond", and "Kokoro no Ken" for Mai, Natsuki and Mikoto. These were great homages to the original anime series. Unfortunately, they are nowhere to be seen on the official soundtrack album. I'm going to record them in-game instead and just add a loop for them on MP3. Look for those in the near future.

Nice, looking forward to it.

planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 47
Bubuzuke points : 74
Armitage GUTS!!! : 19
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:40 pm

GRANDE CHIE You got it, dude.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:19 pm

bump

Planetwarrior made a grand discovery for this game and has recently shared it with us on Mai-Multiverse Facebook; a Japanese walkthrough of Unmei no Keitouju:

Spoiler:
http://www.geocities.jp/thespreingfield/game/maihime.html

Thanks, dude! GRANDE CHIE

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by planetwarrior on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:22 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
bump

Planetwarrior made a grand discovery for this game and has recently shared it with us on Mai-Multiverse Facebook; a Japanese walkthrough of Unmei no Keitouju:

Spoiler:
http://www.geocities.jp/thespreingfield/game/maihime.html

Thanks, dude! GRANDE CHIE

Make this STICKY.

planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 47
Bubuzuke points : 74
Armitage GUTS!!! : 19
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:01 pm

planetwarrior wrote:
Make this STICKY.

You mean, MAKI MAKI.



This thread will be Maki Maki'ed. All information regarding Unmei no Keitouju, video walkthroughs, full Japanese walkthroughs and discussion about the story will be kept in sticky form for everyone to gain quick access to.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Kiyohime8 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:49 pm

Akira, Yukariko aren't HiME in this

Kiyohime8
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 74
Bubuzuke points : 103
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3
Join date : 2015-04-18
Location : Tying up men... And other HiME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:27 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum