Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

So.. what did you dream tonight?

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by LyriumEidolon on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:09 pm

One really weird dream I had was that I was ambushed by Sifr-period Otome. They blew up part of where I live to just get to me, and they were definitely looking to attack me. The only one I can clearly remember was that red/pink Robe Otome (forgot her name), but the Otome that were after me were definitely from the Sifr era
avatar
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 238
Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:28 pm

For the past THREE DAYS/NIGHTS, I did nothing but dream scenarios from Alien: Isolation. I played this game non-stop on my days off; from early afternoon to 6am in the morning.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38859
Bubuzuke points : 42554
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2512
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by The Fire Stirring Ruby on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:53 pm

I dreamed that an old forumer here visited me (!) and a friend of mine tagged along. As far as I remember, we were just driving out and walking in our park nearby.
avatar
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Ramen Noodles Specialist
Ramen Noodles Specialist

Posts : 1739
Bubuzuke points : 2562
Armitage GUTS!!! : 746
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 21
Location : Upstate Sass City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Zweifel Marguerite on Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:41 pm

I travelled around Riga with a spirit, and that helped me resolve a plot point in a story. Go figure.
avatar
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Posts : 839
Bubuzuke points : 1190
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 22
Location : The Land of my own Creativity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:03 pm

My recent dream involved one of TeeTurtle's new designs! The one with Sailor Moon riding that purple My Little Pony (dunno her name). I was standing in the middle of endless space, waiting these two soar across the cosmos.

>:3 I love Usagi and think she's the greatest of all time, but I can only endure that image for so long!!!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38859
Bubuzuke points : 42554
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2512
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:04 pm

Ok, I had a random dream a couple nights ago

I dreamt that I was walking up a hill at night, and I saw something in the sky falling down, which turned out to be Santa’s sleigh  makoto  People started running up to him, and he was giving everyone bags full of McDonalds burgers. He even walked up to me and gave me one x_x Then Mako Mankanshoku from Kill La Kill came in and sat next to me on the hill??? I was browsing in the bag, and I gave Mako a Big Mac, which she started to gleefully chow down  Mako  Then I woke up

makoto makoto makoto
avatar
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Ok, I had a random dream a couple nights ago

I dreamt that I was walking up a hill at night, and I saw something in the sky falling down, which turned out to be Santa’s sleigh  makoto  People started running up to him, and he was giving everyone bags full of McDonalds burgers. He even walked up to me and gave me one x_x Then Mako Mankanshoku from Kill La Kill came in and sat next to me on the hill??? I was browsing in the bag, and I gave Mako a Big Mac, which she started to gleefully chow down  Mako  Then I woke up

makoto makoto makoto

Any dream involving Mako is a blessing. Mako

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38859
Bubuzuke points : 42554
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2512
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sat May 14, 2016 7:33 pm

I dreampt I was asleep outside - bizarrely with the same covers on that I went to bed in.

Strangely, I didn't wonder what the hell happened to the roof.
avatar
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 843
Bubuzuke points : 968
Armitage GUTS!!! : 97
Join date : 2013-04-27
Location : Lurking in a dark forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed May 18, 2016 10:54 pm

My dream involved a lot of blood and gore. XD I blame my tireless nights of playing Doom 2016. AWESOME game, btw! The anti-Call of Duty in every way, and I love it! Just like the original and Doom II.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38859
Bubuzuke points : 42554
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2512
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by ShadowMikoto on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:55 pm

My mind is in complete darkness when I sleep. Everything is silent and still, as if I am completely non-existent. I can't remember the last time I had a dream about something.
avatar
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 369
Bubuzuke points : 448
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 31
Location : Forest of Sprites

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Break String SpinElf on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:27 pm


  1. Someone knocking on doors in the middle of the night.
  2. Bridges over a stream that isn't there.
  3. A doctor's waiting room.

Analyse THAT, Sigmund me old china.
avatar
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 843
Bubuzuke points : 968
Armitage GUTS!!! : 97
Join date : 2013-04-27
Location : Lurking in a dark forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:21 pm

My recent dream involved me being left inside an abandoned mall. O_O; My 2nd and 3rd jobs are catching up to me in my nightmares. Wherever you spend a lot of time at; you're most likely to dream about em'. The worst is dreaming about school, when you damn well know you're free of it! @o@

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38859
Bubuzuke points : 42554
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2512
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:31 pm

Kissing. ♥♥♥

Why kissing? I don't do kissing.
avatar
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 843
Bubuzuke points : 968
Armitage GUTS!!! : 97
Join date : 2013-04-27
Location : Lurking in a dark forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:24 pm

I haven't been dreaming a'tall... -_-

I fall asleep, wake up... and remember nothing in between.

Though I do have hallucination-dreams most nights before I drift off to sleep... and most of the time... like (all of the time, actually), they aren't very cool. Nina Wang  

I have been trying to figure out how to shut them off, but I have no idea how? <_<

But when I actually do fall asleep, I see nothing until my eyes open again lol
avatar
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 369
Bubuzuke points : 448
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 31
Location : Forest of Sprites

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Break String SpinElf on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:28 am

Trees... swoon Hug

@ShadowMikoto: sounds like you experience hypnagogic hallucinations. You might find this page interesting or helpful. :3


Last edited by Break String SpinElf on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected typing fail.)
avatar
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 843
Bubuzuke points : 968
Armitage GUTS!!! : 97
Join date : 2013-04-27
Location : Lurking in a dark forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:07 am

Break String SpinElf wrote:Trees... swoon Hug

@ShadowMikoto: sounds like you experience hypnagogic hallucinations. You might find this page interesting or helpful. :3

Wow!! that was an educational read! Yup! That pretty much describes it! omg

I've always known it was a sensory thing, because I have a really high-tuned sensory in every day life, too, but I have been finding effective ways at dimming down its sensitivity.

Exercise has helped the most! But so has reading and studying ! :3

Some of of the imagery / shapes though can be fucking psychologically disturbing, as the article says. Ryuko

Basically... it's just fucked up transmissions and all that in my brain, but it is not to really suggest a disorganized mind or even schizophrenia or anything like that, although the brain could certainly get sick this way, but only if I let it. :3
avatar
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 369
Bubuzuke points : 448
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 31
Location : Forest of Sprites

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Break String SpinElf on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:16 pm

Work. What a delight.

@ShadowMikoto: glad to know you found it useful :3. I've had the odd hypnagogic and hypnopompic (i.e. when you're waking up) experience, though granted they were much milder than yours (usually the odd voice and tactile experience). It's definitely a strange one and a window into psychosis - schizophrenia and other psychoses are absolutely awful (basically these sorts of thing 24/7 when it's active in my experience). I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way anyway - I wasn't suggesting you're going mad and it's a relief that you've got ways to minimise these things. Stay healthy! Happy
avatar
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 843
Bubuzuke points : 968
Armitage GUTS!!! : 97
Join date : 2013-04-27
Location : Lurking in a dark forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:08 am

Recently it was about the final battle in Act II of Mai-X-Project. Which is why I told the others that I started story boarding on it. XD Inspiration, man! It grabs ya when you least expect it!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38859
Bubuzuke points : 42554
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2512
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:46 am

Break String SpinElf wrote:Work. What a delight.

@ShadowMikoto: glad to know you found it useful :3. I've had the odd hypnagogic and hypnopompic (i.e. when you're waking up) experience, though granted they were much milder than yours (usually the odd voice and tactile experience). It's definitely a strange one and a window into psychosis - schizophrenia and other psychoses are absolutely awful (basically these sorts of thing 24/7 when it's active in my experience). I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way anyway - I wasn't suggesting you're going mad and it's a relief that you've got ways to minimise these things. Stay healthy! Happy

It's really not a problem. :3 A problem is only a problem when it is not understood. But I understand the "science" behind it, so that alone makes it easy to handle. I do experience energy changes... which are just chemical changes... and that is why I am big on finding-balance and stuff. :3

I heard someone say once that we repeat what we do not repair. I kept experiencing these issues on a reoccurring bases. So I just kept myself in check in what areas I felt were important, and now they are managed. Happy

However... I am bound to working on repairing myself, and keeping myself, in check, daily. Which consists of a certain routine I repeat every day. Falling out of this routine would probably decline my mental health. frustrated

...But, it's like you said. Stay Healthy! And that's what I'll do! :3
avatar
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 369
Bubuzuke points : 448
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 31
Location : Forest of Sprites

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:17 am

Cricket (it's a game we play in the summer in between cups of tea).

@ ShadowMikoto: I have to say you deserve every credit for tackling these issues head on and for conquering them. Reading what you wrote, it puts me in mind of Sun Tzu: -

Sun Tsu wrote:If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

Good advice to follow whatever enemy presents itself in my view. Know your enemy and you can conquer it. High-fives to that!
avatar
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 843
Bubuzuke points : 968
Armitage GUTS!!! : 97
Join date : 2013-04-27
Location : Lurking in a dark forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:15 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Cricket (it's a game we play in the summer in between cups of tea).

@ ShadowMikoto: I have to say you deserve every credit for tackling these issues head on and for conquering them. Reading what you wrote, it puts me in mind of Sun Tzu: -

Sun Tsu wrote:If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

Good advice to follow whatever enemy presents itself in my view. Know your enemy and you can conquer it. High-fives to that!

I like quotes like that, was Sun Tsu a Japanese samurai warrior from the Edo Period, because although I do not know much about Japanese history, I find Japanese history still intriguing!! :3

It's true... you have to know your opponent. And condition them ... it's like a mind-game. An opponent will try to condition you into making a stupid mistake. Acting on impulse that is. Or out of a rush of nervousness. Remain calm, and stay focused/confident, and the opponent... whatever enemy he may be, will weaken! :3
avatar
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 369
Bubuzuke points : 448
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 31
Location : Forest of Sprites

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:40 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:I like quotes like that, was Sun Tsu a Japanese samurai warrior from the Edo Period, because although I do not know much about Japanese history, I find Japanese history still intriguing!! :3
No, he was a Chinese general of the Spring & Autumn Period, who served the king of Wu, one of the many states vying for supremacy during the period. He is renowned for his reputed authorship of The Art of War.

Though he lived long before the Edo Period, his teachings were held in very high regard by the samurai, and have remained highly influential throughout history, being read, for example, by the Finnish military leadership during the successful Winter War against the Soviet Union.

ShadowMikoto wrote:It's true... you have to know your opponent. And condition them ... it's like a mind-game. An opponent will try to condition you into making a stupid mistake. Acting on impulse that is. Or out of a rush of nervousness. Remain calm, and stay focused/confident, and the opponent... whatever enemy he may be, will weaken! :3
Well said. The first person to lose control of their wits is the one who will lose every battle.
avatar
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 843
Bubuzuke points : 968
Armitage GUTS!!! : 97
Join date : 2013-04-27
Location : Lurking in a dark forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by ShadowMikoto on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:04 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:I like quotes like that, was Sun Tsu a Japanese samurai warrior from the Edo Period, because although I do not know much about Japanese history, I find Japanese history still intriguing!! :3
No, he was a Chinese general of the Spring & Autumn Period, who served the king of Wu, one of the many states vying for supremacy during the period. He is renowned for his reputed authorship of The Art of War.

Though he lived long before the Edo Period, his teachings were held in very high regard by the samurai, and have remained highly influential throughout history, being read, for example, by the Finnish military leadership during the successful Winter War against the Soviet Union.

ShadowMikoto wrote:It's true... you have to know your opponent. And condition them ... it's like a mind-game. An opponent will try to condition you into making a stupid mistake. Acting on impulse that is. Or out of a rush of nervousness. Remain calm, and stay focused/confident, and the opponent... whatever enemy he may be, will weaken! :3
Well said. The first person to lose control of their wits is the one who will lose every battle.

Very true! :D

Well tonight I did my normal activities... anime, exercise/stretching, some internet research, a few walks... !! :3 and now am gonna do a few Chapters (at least of Sailor Moon) ! Mikoto Minagi

This is all that I've accomplished tonight, routinely. I'd talk about classes and stuff, but that was this morning. XD

I may actually blog about a few things.

I would like to get a drawing in tonight too if I have time. :3
avatar
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 369
Bubuzuke points : 448
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 31
Location : Forest of Sprites

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:47 pm

Driving. Driving, like kissing, is something I just don't do. Ever.
avatar
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 843
Bubuzuke points : 968
Armitage GUTS!!! : 97
Join date : 2013-04-27
Location : Lurking in a dark forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by ShadowMikoto on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:26 pm

My dreams have been sucking the big one lately... I had a dream that I was outside smoking a cigarette. ??? I DON'T SMOKE!! Then I got ambushed by wild life. Like red foxes... squirrels... I can't really remember all the dog/rodent type creatures that were attacking me.

... Needless to say, I looked like a mess the following morning.
avatar
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 369
Bubuzuke points : 448
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 31
Location : Forest of Sprites

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum