Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

STRONGER! FASTER! The Sports and Fitness thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Mai-Multiverse (THAT'S US!) in

So are any of my members athletes or into daily exercise at all? Share your routine, tips on weight loss, anything!

Me, I spend a lot of my mornings at the gym (not the yoga studio, that's far away) since it's only down the street. Mostly focusing on my weight training, although I do invent my own weight training at the house. We have this redneck logger type who lives nearby and I use his cut up stumps to lift. I'm a small guy with a lot of strength, I try not to look like a tank because it'll slow me down during a fight. Trust me, speed is more important so I do incorporate really serious cardio here and there on the treadmill, the city park or on the Xbox fitness game Yourself Fitness.

My top daily routine is yoga and there are many different styles of yoga, just wanted to get that point across. My specific focus is on Vinyasa Yoga which is a challenging flow of asana (pose) execution. The other is Bikram yoga which I do twice a week. Bikram is basically "hot yoga", you get put into a room where the temperature rises to 110 degrees, 90 minutes at a shot. It's difficult for many people but once it's done, your body feels so refreshed. <3 It feels like having my power restored. I alo incorporate some pilates into my workout, but not as often as I'd like. The moment I did the 5 week program for a year, I developed gorgeous abs. <3

Martial arts is also included into my routine, although I haven't been to the dojo in a while since they're moving to a new location (about time, the building looked old). My fighting style mostly focused on ground maneuvers like shoot wrestling. Similar to UFC fighters, just not as advanced as those dudes. I know at one time I did see myself as becoming a light heavyweight champion, but I don't have a passion for UFC anyway. Too much hugging. XD Seriously, my focus is just looking good, staying healthy and making sure I'm prepared for anyone.

So share, discuss and whatever! Shizuru Fujino

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: STRONGER! FASTER! The Sports and Fitness thread!

Post by GhibliFreek on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:18 pm

OTL THE MOST AMAZING THREAD HAS COME TO LIGHT!

well, I dont really have any specific warm up routines, just general stretches and a quick jog round the block.
But when it comes to specifics, I tend to do a lot of BMX on saturdays mainly at the dirt track. The group and me aim to do do about 3-4 hours of biking to get a good session in. Also Skateboarding is whenever we have time, sundays are a very good day though. We just go round the streets being a general pain in the ass >w<

Fencing is after school usually on tuesdays, hour and a half of practise with our miniscule group and the one teacher we have >.> but we are fairly awesome XDDD Also, our school recently let our Anime Group set up a martial arts group alongside, with the martial arts that inspired Avatar being practised. Tai Chi, Northern Shaolin, Hung Gar and Ba Gua Zhang. Its a real great group we have there, with around 30 odd people all happy and just generally getting along together 8D Strangely I seem better with Northern Shaolin and Hung Bar o.O

Thursday after school is rugby >w< we have a small group seeing as it has to be girls only. But we do our best with only 9 of us. We wont be allowed to take part in any large competitions, but we have enough fun as it is, and kicking the guys team's ass XDDDD
We also are currently doing Aerobics in school Phys. Ed. lessons >w<

..yet looking at me you wouldnt think Im sporty .____. DAMN MY RUGBY PLAYER BUILD

GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2326
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Rugby is pretty badass! I'm not a Rugby diehard, but I do know that some of the best players in the world are women. Great choice there! Fencing looks fun to do (did you know Hollowed-Words claims she could fence? Or was that Wolvy....either way, fencing is so European. ;p )

Biking is fun but ever since getting a car, I never found much time to go biking. XD I do use my bike for crowded local events like concerts and garage sales. I do believe you're a sporty type, some people just don't look like it. :) Tai Chi is another good routine for flowing movement, it came with my yoga class so I sometimes attend their session.

Didn't you say on another thread that you wanted advice on fitness from me? :) Be specific and maybe I can help you.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:51 pm

haha XDDD Its hilarious watching a group of 6 ft guys being taken down by a team of 4-5 ft girls Razz
o.O no I did not, I CHALLENGE THEM >:U FOR I WILL BE MOST SPACTASTICAL AND SOMEHOW WIELD TWO RAPIERS

awww Biking is awesome, we hold challenges like pulling a certain trick. and its a great way to gain a few extra pounds when cash is bought in >:3
haha, im naturally big boned (screw you GP it does exist) so I have broad shoulders and wide hips naturally :/ IM STUCK LIKE IT DX lullllz
Tai chi is a eally relaxing, its great when we've had a shit day at school XDD
that and we get to wear blue tops >w< otl~

Yeah, my Physio has recommended Yoga for me, as I got badly busted up in a traffic accident a few years back, and they thought it'd be good for me to work on my upper body strength a lot, they want me to be able to do handstands by next year XDDDDD I think the only downside is, Im built for brute strength, not speed. Im a crap runner anyway because of health problems, so I've always focused more on durability.

GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:46 pm

GhibliFreek wrote:Yeah, my Physio has recommended Yoga for me, as I got badly busted up in a traffic accident a few years back, and they thought it'd be good for me to work on my upper body strength a lot, they want me to be able to do handstands by next year XDDDDD I think the only downside is, Im built for brute strength, not speed. Im a crap runner anyway because of health problems, so I've always focused more on durability.

Nah, yoga is everyone. Regardless of your weight, size, and ability. Just let me know what area of your body you'd like to work on and I'll give you a special routine you can do. Or, if you just want to do yoga in general to improve your flexibility, I can provide some recommended videos from YouTube. Do you have a PS2 or the original Xbox btw? Acquiring the game "Yourself Fitness" would benefit you a lot, it's really the BEST exercise game there is. Better than anything the Wii provided and more effective than DDR. :)

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:00 pm

hmm, im already fairly flexible, but I wouldnt mind working on it some more. I need to work on my shoulders and general upper torso :/
Yeah I have the original XBOX >w< also have the new 360 kinect and do some of their stuff, anything you'd recommend from there?

GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:06 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Great choice there! Fencing looks fun to do

During the second semester of my senior year, I took a fencing class. It was fun. I wish I could do some more of it, but I graduated and all, so no more free classes. Well, as free as anything got... since I did technically pay for it via tuition (though, I would've paid same tuition amount regardless of whether or not I took that class ^_^; )

When I first took the class, I had no idea what a good cardio workout it'd be...

Only thing I didn't like about it was having to wear the helmets.... shit gets hot. Lol. But you gotta cause some people will poke ya in the face... trufax... it's happened.
People got poked in the crotch a couple times too... good thing I'm a girl XD

Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:56 pm

XDDDD ah fencing is epic. XDDDD
the masks are a BITCH DX
I was whacked prety bad on the arm about 4 times, I had the worlds worst bruises XDDDD

GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Gah. >A> I wouldn't want to brag about my fitness but I like to anyway XD

One of my favorite things to do is P90X. It's a pain in the ass, but I feel really good afterwards. Thank Fumi I torrented that XD

My most favorite thing is biking. I have two bikes, my grandmas and my moms.
That one I named Moss, since he is a Mossberg Tourist 3. XD Can't find that bike on the internet anywhere.
Anyway Blu, my mom's bike, is a one-speed J.C. Higgins and is a pain to peddle since the gear ratio is different from Moss's 1st gear ratio but it gets me in shape faster.
I usually start out on Moss then when he get's too easy to peddle around I switch to Blu until she get's to easy then switch back to Moss and ride 2nd gear.
Both bikes are from 1960 and original parts.

Another thing I'm starting to get into once the weather is no longer sucky is free-running. There is a lot of places to free-run around my town, with the bike trail and tons of playgrounds around. I used to free-run when I was younger and didn't know what it was exactly.

I detest the Gym class in school due to the teacher's pushy attitude about everything so I'm trying to get in shape as fast as I can so I won't have to deal with them. ;A;
Though, next year I won't have Gym class~ XD

pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Bubuzuke points : 796
Armitage GUTS!!! : 258

View user profile http://www.pokemoneg.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampirestein on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:49 pm

((Why haven't I seen this before!?!?!? D: Pfft, well I usually start off with seven minutes of dumbell swings [using a gallon water jug in place of a free weight] then a two mile jog for a warm-up for a two mile run. Dead lifts and excessive amounts of push-ups for arms. Finishing up with a two mile cool down walk [back home].

Hn, I was wondering if anyone knows of a exercise or routine to build lean muscle with quads and 'strings? I've lessened weight and increased reps, but I just happen to build muscle pretty fast on my legs and Chun-Li thighs won't be very aerodynamic. XDD))

Vampirestein
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 132
Armitage GUTS!!! : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:07 am

Jill Valentine wrote:((Why haven't I seen this before!?!?!? D: Pfft, well I usually start off with seven minutes of dumbell swings [using a gallon water jug in place of a free weight] then a two mile jog for a warm-up for a two mile run. Dead lifts and excessive amounts of push-ups for arms. Finishing up with a two mile cool down walk [back home].

Hn, I was wondering if anyone knows of a exercise or routine to build lean muscle with quads and 'strings? I've lessened weight and increased reps, but I just happen to build muscle pretty fast on my legs and Chun-Li thighs won't be very aerodynamic. XDD))

(( It's good to know you have a decent cardiovascular routine going on for yourself, Vampeh. XD The only good thing about having Chun-Li thighs is how attractive they look. Sadly they slow you down over time. I'd recommend (being a yoga instructor) various quad stretches with assist from ankle weights. You can add more to your upper thighs if you don't feel challenged enough.

1. Stand behind a chair, holding the top of the chair with your left hand. This is the starting position. Put the chair against a wall, or else it could slide during the exercise. Ouch time. ;p

2. Bend your right knee and grasp your right foot with your right hand, bringing your heel as close to your buttocks as you comfortably can. For a deeper stretch, use your left hand to hold your right foot. Remember to engage your belly muscles; doing so helps support your back.

3. Hold this pose for four breaths, and then lower your leg to the starting position (repeat #1). As you inhale and exhale, concentrate on your quad muscles loosening.

Repeat this exercise with your left leg. Stretching and strengthening your quads improves the performance of your legs from hips to toes. You can put a towel under your feet or between your buttocks and heels if that makes sitting easier. You can also try bending forward over your legs for a nice hip and back opener.

Sorry if I rambled too long, haha. I can't show you live and in person, nor guide your body along so try searching YouTube for anyone using what I've just explained. Especially if it's a hot girl. ;3 ))

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampirestein on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Kagura wrote:
Sorry if I rambled too long, haha. I can't show you live and in person, nor guide your body along so try searching YouTube for anyone using what I've just explained. Especially if it's a hot girl. ;3 ))

((Thanks a bunch Luu-squared, all is very much appreciated! I'll definetly give this a go today. Pfft, no such thing as rambling. :D ))

Vampirestein
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 132
Armitage GUTS!!! : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Mon May 30, 2011 10:53 am

(time to revive the thread maybe? Razz)

back in my day, when i actually did sport, my routines were pretty full on. i used to do alot of smaller weights, with ALOT of reps. that was for everything, but on top of that i did big weights with leg presses and squats and the like (this is while i raced BMX, so leg strength was the most important thing).

for those who don't know what BMX racing is, it's essentially a 40-45 seconds flat out sprint around a track that has heaps of different varieties of obstacles and corners, all on dirt. max of 8 people per race (i went to the world championships twice and was constantly in the top runners for my age in the country).

i used to ride my bike down to the park and mark out 100 meters. then i'd balance at the start for a few seconds and simulate a start (it's called a snap, but effectively it's moving your whole body forwards to start the bike moving as fat as possible, and all the power comes from the hips and the second peddle rotation). i'd sprint that, roll back to the start, and do it again. usually doing 5 of those, resting for 5 mins, and going again (3 times over). i'd do that on monday, and friday along with the smaller weights.

tuesday and thursday i'd do a ride for about an hour and the bigger weights.

wednesday was training nights at the track. i'd do my usual practice, refining technique and getting smooth. then after that i'd usually do 3 flat out laps (as in, take no prisoners give it EVERYTHING i've got every time. do a lap rolling, then do it again. 3 times over.(if i dug around i bet i'd be able to find a training schedule somewhere)

as for rugby, well, i didn't take it seriously (it was the school league and i just wanted to have fun) so i was in the 3rd team (of 3 lol). the coachs kept trying to get me into the best teams, but i refused. i actually played rugby at the same time as i raced BMX for 3 seasons so it was full on.

during this training, i went through a phase of wanting awesome abs (don't all guys? lol) so i threw in some crunches. no-one EVER believes this, but i used to do about 3 lots of 500-600 every second night. but i think it's impossible for me to get a 6 pack. it just won't happen :(

on the topic of sport, as opposed to fitness, no-one really expects what they see when i play sport. i was damn fast on my bike (hence national and world championship contender), and i was crazy fast on my feet. you pick a good power runner from NFL (running back, my 2nd fav position to line backer, both of which i played lol) and combine it with a wide reciever, and that's me. 6'1", about 200lbs (nothing impressive i know), but add in the fact that when i was 13 i was leg pressing 160kgs (probably about 330lbs ish??) and that i had a step that no-one i ever played against could compete with, and i was good at every sport i played. with very good possibilites of taking it further. but then i injured my knee (and when i was at the gym a couple of months ago, i did some leg extensions, and my knee immediately started hurting, even on only 30lbs :S) and now i am scared to play again :(

*end rant* sorry, just kinda babbled there lol.

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Reviving the zombie thread once more xDD

Back in the days I'm a sport junkie. I usually keep myself healthy everyday with running/jogging, soccer, basketball, softball...any sport I can get my hands on after school. Except for swimming. I can't swim. Other than that I used to do Tae Kwon Do and Kendo until my first year in college. Those are pretty good workouts I think.

That and with my high metabolism, its really hard for me to gain weight even though I'm a big eater. xDD

But now? ehhhh...I don't do much exercising anymore...too busy @_@ (read: lazy lol)

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:19 am

lol. yeah i'm kinda the same. i used to do whatever i possibly could, but now i'm just... bleh lazy all the time >.<

although when i go to africa i plan on swimming most days. i am actually a rather good swimmer, and i love swimming too (not for sport though, just for fun). i really want to get fit again, and i'm rather sick of sitting around doing nothing all the time. but my friends never wanna do anything, and i hate doing things on my own cause i get bored WAY too fast, then stop >.<

i'm also starting to pay for my lack of exercise and my bad eating habits. i've started getting sick way more than i used to. so i've gotta do something about that too. breaking habits is so hard >.< but it has to be done.

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WorthyDrummer on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:24 am

I like this thread. :)

I don't do as much as I used to a year ago. I usually go to Les Mills classes. A step class (like cardio), pump (weights) and balance (yoga/pilaties), one of each a week.
Would love to do more exercise, but I work... a lot. And travel heaps, making me tired all the time.

Main reason for exercise? becuase I know it helps my drumming. So much more power. Oh and I reckon I look better too =p

WorthyDrummer
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 197
Armitage GUTS!!! : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:38 am

Stix wrote:I like this thread. :)

I don't do as much as I used to a year ago. I usually go to Les Mills classes. A step class (like cardio), pump (weights) and balance (yoga/pilaties), one of each a week.
Would love to do more exercise, but I work... a lot. And travel heaps, making me tired all the time.

Main reason for exercise? becuase I know it helps my drumming. So much more power. Oh and I reckon I look better too =p

damn, that's WAY more exercise than i get these days >.< all i do is walk around for work for a whole day, and i haven't even been working much lately either :S drummer aye? nice!

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WorthyDrummer on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:46 am

I used to do several classes a week of each. 9 hours of classes was my personal best, as well as going for a bike ride or two and swimming within the week. Life was so much easier when I wasn't a teacher lol.
Was mainly trying to escape from stuff... Felt awesome having those exercise highs. It was like I could escpae from anything that was on my mind.
I was really fit. Could eat as much junk food as I wanted and could still see my abs.

Not as awesome these days... Less time means less time exercising.

And yup, I'm a drummer. Stix= Sticks- as in drumsticks = Drums
Should post a pic of my drumkit here one day huh?

WorthyDrummer
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 197
Armitage GUTS!!! : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:51 am

Stix wrote:I used to do several classes a week of each. 9 hours of classes was my personal best, as well as going for a bike ride or two and swimming within the week. Life was so much easier when I wasn't a teacher lol.
Was mainly trying to escape from stuff... Felt awesome having those exercise highs. It was like I could escpae from anything that was on my mind.
I was really fit. Could eat as much junk food as I wanted and could still see my abs.

Not as awesome these days... Less time means less time exercising.

And yup, I'm a drummer. Stix= Sticks- as in drumsticks = Drums
Should post a pic of my drumkit here one day huh?

yeah i hear that. i used to be able to do whatever i wanted and just keep on going. i was fit enough that i could run 10kms and have a drink of water and be fine, then go to rugby practice that night and just keep on going. i do miss being that fit, gonna give it a shot again soon.

yeah you could post it on the off topic. i'm sure we've got other people with instruments on here somewhere lol.

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Raw on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:46 am

Used to exercise an hour a day 5 days a week on da Wii Fit plus to help keep the (type 1) diabetes in check but then was getting a hell of a lot of pain in my shins, visit to doctors, needed new (expensive) trainers. Everything was going great workout workout workout and then came the excruciating pain in my shoulder, I used to wake up at night unable to move because of the pain. Visited multiple doctors, got blood taken and xrays, still no idea what the hell it is, it comes and goes at various pain levels.

Started exercising again yesterday afternoon, just starting slow with 13 mins boxing, 6 mins hula hoop (I keep my blinds closed, I do not look as fine doing this as the woman in the famous yourube video) and then 10 mins jogging about 2.5k (supposedly). Only working out every other day to start and then gradually increase it to 5 or 6 days and double the time spent doing each activity.

Anyone here with diabetes knows that starting out exercising can be difficult because you need to work out just the right amount of insulin to take because hypos can be damn bloody scary and lethal. (damn you and your functioning pancreas's)

The only good thing I've found about diabetes is that I do take better care of myself because of it.

I'll stop there before I start writing about some other nonsense.

Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Bubuzuke points : 212
Armitage GUTS!!! : 81

View user profile http://www.acidraw.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:56 am

Acid Raw wrote:Used to exercise an hour a day 5 days a week on da Wii Fit plus to help keep the (type 1) diabetes in check but then was getting a hell of a lot of pain in my shins, visit to doctors, needed new (expensive) trainers. Everything was going great workout workout workout and then came the excruciating pain in my shoulder, I used to wake up at night unable to move because of the pain. Visited multiple doctors, got blood taken and xrays, still no idea what the hell it is, it comes and goes at various pain levels.

Started exercising again yesterday afternoon, just starting slow with 13 mins boxing, 6 mins hula hoop (I keep my blinds closed, I do not look as fine doing this as the woman in the famous yourube video) and then 10 mins jogging about 2.5k (supposedly). Only working out every other day to start and then gradually increase it to 5 or 6 days and double the time spent doing each activity.

Anyone here with diabetes knows that starting out exercising can be difficult because you need to work out just the right amount of insulin to take because hypos can be damn bloody scary and lethal. (damn you and your functioning pancreas's)

The only good thing I've found about diabetes is that I do take better care of myself because of it.

I'll stop there before I start writing about some other nonsense.

It's always a good thing to take care of yourself, no matter what shape you're in. For the record, you're not typing nonsense. Diabetes is a tough thing to live with for a lot of people, many have it worse than you do. Be proud that you can still go, despite pains and insecurities. Moderate exercise is all you need, just listen to you body at all times and everything will be okay.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:43 am

More of a question than anything. But since the holidays have started...I've let myself go ._.

Anyone got some good toning workouts for the stomach area and thighs? o3o

GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:02 am

GhibliFreek wrote:More of a question than anything. But since the holidays have started...I've let myself go ._.

i don't, but i wish that i did. so i'm keen for one if anyone has one too Arika Yumemiya

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:57 am

GhibliFreek wrote:More of a question than anything. But since the holidays have started...I've let myself go ._.

:) Walking or running 5 miles every day will help your thighs. Try Pilates for your stomach area, it'll target your abs nicely. Search on YouTube for various Pilates exercises (skill levels included). Just pick one of the many hotties my profession is known for having and just copy what she does. Don't push too hard though, nobody knows your own body better than you, so take breaks if necessary.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top