Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Animes You've Watched/Plan to Watch/Currently watching

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Animes You've Watched/Plan to Watch/Currently watching

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri May 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Saki is that mahjong anime, right? I find it boring for some reason. I know my gf loves it for the yuri stuff going on (subtext?), but it's just not that good to me. However I do credit Saki for getting me into playing mahjong. I often played the online version with my girl and random people. lol

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:51 pm

depression76 wrote:Watching the Monogatari (bakemonogatari/Nisemonogatari/nekomonogatari) series right now and loving it <3

Can't wait for season 2 this summer!

Great series~! But one thing in particular...you know you have a great character when she can threaten you with dreadfully sharp pencils and it works.

...And then there's Kanbaru. :3

Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2297
Armitage GUTS!!! : 260

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:04 am

I watched the Iron Man anime movie some days ago and it was just so terrible. I don't even know how my brother and I were able to finish it. Urgh.

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7062
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

View user profile http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I watched the Iron Man anime movie some days ago and it was just so terrible. I don't even know how my brother and I were able to finish it. Urgh.

O_o How can anyone watch any Iron Man film, even the live action ones.

I did tolerate him in the live action The Avengers movie though.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:03 pm

I've recently watched YuruYuri as recommended by a co-worker. I intend to watch A-Channel and Senki Zesshou Symphogear next. If time permits, I'll also watch Lucky Star and High School DxD. :)

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2130
Armitage GUTS!!! : 257

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:35 pm

franticfranz wrote:I've recently watched YuruYuri as recommended by a co-worker. I intend to watch A-Channel and Senki Zesshou Symphogear next. If time permits, I'll also watch Lucky Star and High School DxD. :)

Senki Zesshou Symphogear and A-Channel are decent, though Symphogear can be a bit too generic at times. o.o I'm shocked you haven't watched High School DXD and Lucky Star yet. The latter is way too moe for me. >_>

Yuru Yuri is very good! The first season is much better as it doesn't focus on the overrated characters, Sakurako and Himawari. Rolling Eyes 

Season one focuses on Kyoko Toshino and her insane friends who are a lot more fun to watch. Anyone who is a fan of Yuru Yuri can agree with me on this one. Kyoko Akarin 

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:03 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'm shocked you haven't watched High School DXD and Lucky Star yet. The latter is way too moe for me. >_>

Yuru Yuri is very good! The first season is much better as it doesn't focus on the overrated characters, Sakurako and Himawari.  

Season one focuses on Kyoko Toshino and her insane friends who are a lot more fun to watch. Anyone who is a fan of Yuru Yuri can agree with me on this one.

Yeah, I know it's shocking. My work doesn't give me spare time to watch more. I enjoyed YuruYuri and my mom, too! We watched it together.

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:08 pm

franticfranz wrote:
Yeah, I know it's shocking. My work doesn't give me spare time to watch more. I enjoyed YuruYuri and my mom, too! We watched it together.

XD Your mom must be really open minded to sit down and enjoy anime with you. Let alone one about young lesbian girls. rei hino 

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by monmon on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:59 pm

I'm currently watching the first episode of Love Lab, which centers around the two most popular/wanted students at Fujisaki Girls Academy: a wild rebel-with-a-kind-heart and the student council president.. huh, that doesn't sound familiar at all! Shizuru Fujino 

The show so far seems to be based around the rebel trying to help the president find love after catching her making out with a pillow in the student council room (first meeting, too!), but it's already chock-full of subtext. Wink

EDIT: Okay, forget what I said about subtext. This is full-on shiptease. I expect them to start "practice-making out" by the second episode.

monmon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 38
Armitage GUTS!!! : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:55 am

I've been in a procrastinating phase! It caused me to watch a load of anime so big i'm pretty much caught up with the shows currently airing! I'm also getting tired of it so I predict I'll go in an anime hiatus for one year or more again.
With that said... I watched the coolest things though!!!

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S -> All hail Kuroko! It still pisses me off Mikoto going off alone during the first arc, but I get it that they needed to tie it with the Index main story. Still my upbeat go-to! Can't wait for the specials!

Shingeki no Kyojin -> The fack just happened to my heart?! Why the fack isn't a second season airing??? I'm going titan on your asses!!!!

Danganronpa -> Although my fav characters all seem to have died first, I enjoyed trying to decipher the murders! Leaving the boring people to last was a cheap blow though!

Rozen Maiden 2013 -> I have no excuse to like this! Suigintou is my drug!

Suisei no Gargantia -> Nice plot, i was surprised! It got a little boring midway and I was predicting something like what happened but it certainly surprised me how well thought of it all was.

Free! -> lady fumi damn it!! give me season 2!!!! Give me back summer!!! I wanna swim too!!!

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya -> I didn't watch Fate season 2, but for some reason I watched this and I need to thank my brain for it! It deserves an award!! It's the funniest thing I've watched in a while!! It certainly breaks all the magical girls stereotypes, with the magical wand trying to get her user to do all a magical girl is supposed to be!

KArneval -> meh. I was excepting something more.

Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku -> light shorts parallel to lucky star. Not bad... the ending is the best.

Sekirei Pure engagement -> I've been postponing this. I had forgotten how cool it actually is. It's one of those harems that it's just worth it.

K-On movie -> I was bored. I don't think I can handle more K-on.

Saki Achiga hen -> I liked it!! i'm now torn between cheering for so many teams!!!! Damn it!! Also I wanna learn mahjong!!!

Zetsuen no Tempest -> Brain farts everywhere! What a ridiculously good show! My mind was blown, several times! And lady fumi damn it my fav character dies again! PEOPLE, this is a spoiler for all animes: If I like it, it will die!

Little Witch Academia -> A little movie in line with several others that received government funds to develop part of a "new animators" project. A new movie is in the works!!! YES YES YES. It should have been a whole season but I won't be picky!

Death Billiards -> Same as above but the philosophical crap down ur throat is boring.

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu -> dropped it. as many others in fact but this one had big expectations.

Kakumeiki Valvrave -> I watched it... But I regret it. The amount of whimpiness on the main character is off the charts. The plot holes are big. I liked a couple characters so I stuck with it but in the end it really isn't worth it.

Tamako Market -> Light, funny (very funny), great visuals. I enjoyed it very much and it's an upbeat anime that puts a smile on your face!

Dear lord... This was all this month. I worry for my mental health!
To watch next but haven't decided the order:

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.
Kimi no Iru Machi
Senki Zesshou Symphogear G
Steins;Gate
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu
Sword Art Online
Plus some specials and movies I watch when I'm waiting for something.

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:42 am

Watched:
Vampire knight ((all seasons))
Mai-Series
Naruto + a bit of shippuden
Bleach
D.Grayman
Negima
Detective Conan
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Full Metal Alchemist
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Prince of Tennis
Pokemon
Ouran High School Host Club
Crayon Shin-chan
Doraemon
Cardcaptor Sakura
Inuyasha
Eyeshield 21
One piece
Death Note
Suzuka
Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn!
K-ON!
K-ON!!
Petite princess yucie/puushi puri yushi
Strawberry Panic!
full metal alchemist brotherhood
Lucky star
Fairy Tail
Sword Art Online
Shingeki no Kyoujin
Tamako Market

Update on 30 Sept 2013:
Valvrave the Liberator
Vividred Operation
Aikatsu!
(those 3 anime stated above, I watch it within a day as anime marathon xD!)

Planning to watch:
A-Channel
Aikatsu Season 2 [coming out on 3rd Oct 2013]
SAO OVA [coming out on 31 Dec 2013]
Tamako Market Season 2 [coming out on spring 2014]

Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 986
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:17 pm

Planning on watching Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Women's Pro-Wrestling now that October is upon us!

Chibi moon 

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:38 am

I've recently watched and re-watched Mnemosyne. Thanks for recommending this, Nymph. My aunt loves it, too!

Other anime I've re-watched recently:

Gunparade March
Love Hina
Madlax (I couldn't get over the Elda Taluta thing and I posted that as my status in FB)
YuruYuri Season 2
Mai-HiME (with a friend who dropped by)
Strawberry Panic! (with another friend)
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse (Yui Takamura is soooooo HOT!!!!)

Planning to watch or re-watch:
Angel Beats! (as recommended by my brother)
Elemental Gelade
Fantasista Doll
Fate/StayNight
Fate/Zero
Senki Zesshou Symphogear G
Venus Versus Virus

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:45 pm

franticfranz wrote:Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse (Yui Takamura is soooooo HOT!!!!)
<3 FACK YESH!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
: Feast on me, Frannyy-chan~

You'll enjoy Venus Versus Virus and Fantasista Doll. There is very good subtext in them.

---

Adding to my list. They're not done, but I plan to finish them all:

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Women's Pro-Wrestling
Kill la Kill
Walkure Romanze

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:37 am

Is Muv-Luv that good? I bypassed it since it didn't spark my interest.

I have watched since last time and recommend:
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. (to cry your eyes out)
Sword Art Online (for the dreamers! Seriously I considered switching carreers and go into virtual reality resarch)
Natsume Yuujinchou (It's a nice calm and sweet supernatural one)
Black Rock Shooter (disappointing in so many ways, but the character design for the other world is so awesome!!!)

I've only two finished shows to watch : Yuru yuri and Aoi Bungaku.

Then after this anime season is over I have to check out:
Log Horizon
Super seisyun Brothers
Nagi no asukara
Galilei donna
Diabolic Lovers
Golden Time (i seriously read golden showers everytime!)
Kyoukai no Kanata
Kill la Kill (I checked it out since supposedly it's a strong contestant to this year's best anime prize. Entertaining but not impressed)
Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai
Coppelion
Meganebu!

2014 Has yuri coming up!!! praise the lord!

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Black Rock Shooter was disappointing to me as well. ^^; Anyone who tells you "if you like Madoka, you'll love this!" is a liar. :'3

Natsume Yuujinchou is okay and Sword Art Online is....meh. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai sounds good if it was enough to bring out ze feels. Just read that the anime came out in 2011, so I won't have trouble finding it. 8) 

Watch Kill la Kill, dude. It's AWESOME and knows it's stupid.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:17 am

Anime I've finished watching recently:
魔法少女まどか☆マギカ Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica - Pardon me if ever I fangirl over Homuhomu at the moment. Usually this kind of thing lasts a month or two.
Senki Zesshou Symphogear - not bad, though it could have been better. I'm just thankful that Nana Mizuki was part of the cast.
-- Whaddya know? Both titles have Aoi Yuuki as the seiyuu for the lead characters! ^__^

Also finished rewatching Noir (again for the nth time) - just couldn't get enough of it.

Currently unfinished:
Walkure Romanze - I haven't finished the series yet since I was busy during the holidays, but I'll be finding time to watch the last episode.
Fantasista Doll - also got halted because of the holidays.
Lucky☆Star - almost finished with it. Just a few more eps and I'm done. Tsukasa's really adorable, but...errrr...
Venus Versus Virus - interesting, but damn the holidays made me busy!
Mezzo DSA - not bad but I still kinda don't get it.

Planning to watch:
Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - need to finish this as a third season's already green-lit.
Kill La Kill - if time would permit. hopefully. am really hearing good things about it.

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:08 pm

franticfranz wrote:Kill La Kill - if time would permit. hopefully. am really hearing good things about it.

You must place Kill la Kill as top priority, Franny. You're going to love it, I promise you!  setsuna 

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:43 pm

I am currently watching the new season of Saki and also Noragami which is highly entertaining. I also rewatched a bit of Ga-Rei -Zero- yesterday, shh.

I still plan to watch (amongst many other things) the Steins;Gate movie, but I feel like I won't understand much if I don't rewatch the anime first *facepalms*

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7062
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

View user profile http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:25 pm

I'm getting into Golden Mosaic right now while I wait for new  Kill la Kill and Seitokai Yakuindomo * episodes, I also DEFINITELY plan on watching the new Strike Witches OVA and show later in the year, also plan on watching the Girls Und Panzer movie later in the year too

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:57 pm

;A; Still gotta catch up on Kill la Kill and Sakura Trick! I've been so damn busy lately and every time I find time, something always comes up!  Natsuki Kuga 

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:43 am

oh boy well here we go then XD

Anime:

Mai-Hime
Mai-Otome
Dragonball Series
Naruto Series
Bleach
One Piece
Shingeki No Kyojin
Pokemon Series
Beyblade Series
Yu-Gi-OH!
Yu-Gi-OH GX
Yu-Gi OH 5ds
Sailor Moon
Tokyo Mew Mew
Blood+
Blood-C
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone complex
Black Lagoon
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai X
Black Cat
Strike Witches
Koihime Musou
Ikkitousen
Queen's Blade
Kiss x Sis
Seikari
Aoi Hana
Sasameki Koto
Burst Angel
Blue drop
El cazador the witch hunt
spice and wolf
cat planet cuties
love hina
rosario+vampire
Ah! my goddess
zoids
code geass
death note
hyperdimension neptunia
persona 4
kokoro connect
koroko no basket
fruits basket
vampire knight
ouran high school host club
magical girl lyracal nanoha
canaan
angel beats
corpse party ova
mirai nikki
deadman wonderland
airmaster
another
k-on
lucky star
haruhi suzumiya (I have survived the endless 8 XD)
free
soul eater
hamtaro
fullmetal alchimist
tsubasa reseviour chronicle
cardcaptor sakura
strawberry panic
gravitation
loveless
junjo romantica
Yuru yuri
chaos head
maid-sama
he is my master
baka test
a certain magical railgun

and that's all i can remember right now I kinda grew up with anime plus the list is growing everyday.

PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:57 pm

PuppyHaru wrote:oh boy well here we go then XD

Anime:

Mai-Hime
Mai-Otome
Dragonball Series
Naruto Series
Bleach
One Piece
Shingeki No Kyojin
Pokemon Series
Beyblade Series
Yu-Gi-OH!
Yu-Gi-OH GX
Yu-Gi OH 5ds
Sailor Moon
Tokyo Mew Mew
Blood+
Blood-C
Black Lagoon
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai X
Black Cat
Strike Witches
Koihime Musou
Ikkitousen
Queen's Blade
Kiss x Sis
Seikari
Aoi Hana
Sasameki Koto
Burst Angel
Blue drop
spice and wolf
cat planet cuties
love hina
rosario+vampire
Ah! my goddess
zoids
code geass
death note
hyperdimension neptunia
persona 4
kokoro connect
koroko no basket
fruits basket
vampire knight
canaan
angel beats
corpse party ova
mirai nikki
deadman wonderland
airmaster
another
k-on
lucky star
free
soul eater
hamtaro
fullmetal alchimist
cardcaptor sakura
strawberry panic
gravitation
loveless
junjo romantica
Yuru yuri
chaos head
maid-sama
he is my master
baka test

and that's all i can remember right now I kinda grew up with anime plus the list is growing everyday.

Pretty good list, Haru! You're mostly new school; but there are many classics on your list. Props!  setsuna 

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
PuppyHaru wrote:oh boy well here we go then XD

Anime:

Mai-Hime
Mai-Otome
Dragonball Series
Naruto Series
Bleach
One Piece
Shingeki No Kyojin
Pokemon Series
Beyblade Series
Yu-Gi-OH!
Yu-Gi-OH GX
Yu-Gi OH 5ds
Sailor Moon
Tokyo Mew Mew
Blood+
Blood-C
Black Lagoon
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai X
Black Cat
Strike Witches
Koihime Musou
Ikkitousen
Queen's Blade
Kiss x Sis
Seikari
Aoi Hana
Sasameki Koto
Burst Angel
Blue drop
spice and wolf
cat planet cuties
love hina
rosario+vampire
Ah! my goddess
zoids
code geass
death note
hyperdimension neptunia
persona 4
kokoro connect
koroko no basket
fruits basket
vampire knight
canaan
angel beats
corpse party ova
mirai nikki
deadman wonderland
airmaster
another
k-on
lucky star
free
soul eater
hamtaro
fullmetal alchimist
cardcaptor sakura
strawberry panic
gravitation
loveless
junjo romantica
Yuru yuri
chaos head
maid-sama
he is my master
baka test

Pretty good list, Haru! You're mostly new school; but there are many classics on your list. Props!  setsuna 

There are alot that I've forgotten to put in there (like Inuyasha and bodacious space pirates) >.<
damn you my mind

PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:51 am

PuppyHaru wrote:There are alot that I've forgotten to put in there (like Inuyasha and bodacious space pirates) >.<
damn you my mind

Bodacious Space Pirates is my number one source for Jenny x Lynn! <3333 Okay, it's my ONLY source for those two lovelies~ I also ship (arr arr...) Marika with Chiaki-chan. Chiaki is a total Kuga! XD Inuyasha is okay; not the biggest fan of it. HOWEVER, it gave me the greatest animated character I've ever known:

Kagura 

And that is a pure biased statement; I admit it! Kagura is my one and only~

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top