Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Animes You've Watched/Plan to Watch/Currently watching

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Animes You've Watched/Plan to Watch/Currently watching

Post by Dead.And.Alive on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:02 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:2) Inu x Boku SS was interesting. I learned that everything is S or M. I would like a second season, it's easy to become attached to the characters and the next season would be heartbreaking according to the manga.
Kagerou's S and M moments never cease to amuse...then there's Nobara. xD

Anyway, yes, it would be heartbreaking due to a certain character that sparkles on various occasions.

Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2297
Armitage GUTS!!! : 260

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Midori Sugiura : If you are even the slightest bit mentally disturbed just keep away! For all our sakes!

Dead.And.Alive: YES!!! NOBARA~!! I think what breaks my heart is black paper-kun (whose name eludes me at the moment)

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Best first impression by far... xD

Er...black paper-kun? You mean the guy who turns into a scroll? Renshou Sorinozuka? o_o;;
Random note: Like Luu, I say you should watch Yuru Yuri for the laughs. It's worth it. :3

Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Will do! ^,^ it's on my Summer list!!

OMG I love that woman!! I love all of them! Way too good characters for such a meh plot. And yes, I meant that guy, I forget names easy. Nao Yuuki

On recent news pertaining to the topic.. I just dropped Shinsekai Yori after 9 eps... It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. And the story was so good though!! The execution however was the proverbial mind f***.

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:13 pm

I've fallen deeply in love with the series Medaka Box

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:49 pm

I'm adding Love Live! to my watch list for tonight.

Another anime introduced to me by my girlfriend. I don't know anything about it, all she said was that this series had a lot of yuri subtext in it. My thoughts coming soon.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:11 pm

I've been thinking about giving "Shin Sekai Yori" a go. It sounds interesting, a series about humanity 1000 years in the future, where people are brainwashed and everything seems like a utopia because of this, and everyone has telekinesis...with main characters going through yuri and yaoi and straight relationships the way i go though shirts in a week 0-0

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:12 pm

I'm also throwing in Jewel Pet into my watch list for tonight. It has that old school innocent cuteness about it. Reminds me of Lilpri, only it's not about idols this time.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Still at the beginning of "Serial Experiments Lain". But it's still pretty messed up. It feels as if my brain is either disintegrating or the cells in there are dying. On the bright side, I finally got my sis to watch HiME and I have an excuse to watch it again (not like it needs one). Mikoto Minagi

Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:56 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Still at the beginning of "Serial Experiments Lain". But it's still pretty messed up. It feels as if my brain is either disintegrating or the cells in there are dying. On the bright side, I finally got my sis to watch HiME and I have an excuse to watch it again (not like it needs one). Mikoto Minagi

You should of seen Serial Experiments Lain a long time ago! Better late than never. Nao Yuuki Great news on your sister watching Mai-HiME. Spread this series like wild-fiya. Natsuki Kruger2

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:05 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You should of seen Serial Experiments Lain a long time ago! Better late than never. Nao Yuuki Great news on your sister watching Mai-HiME. Spread this series like wild-fiya. Natsuki Kruger2
Either way, I'd still be equally confused.
On another note, I got her watch it a while ago, but she absolutely detested it and only got to episode four. I'm glad she's going to watch the entire anime this time~

Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:08 pm

I'm not watching any anime, atm, but I have a lot on my list to watch in the future Akira Okuzaki

1: Monster (need to finish it)
2: K-On!
3: Noir
4: Speed Grapher
5: Tokyo Godfathers
6: Sword Art Online
7: Shigurui (need to finish it)
8: Neon Genesis Evangelion
9: Requiem For The Darkness

And I just realized that Kobayashi Sanae is in RFTD #megusta I think I'll watch that next, then

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Noir

Highly recommended. It's third on my greatest anime of all time list. You like Cazador and Madlax, so see where it all began for Bee Train's "Girls with Guns" trilogy. ;p

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Wed May 01, 2013 3:42 am

>:3 I'll watch Noir when I can. I got 2 anime shows that are on the top of my mental list atm Akira Okuzaki

Kuga Natsuki

Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed May 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:>:3 I'll watch Noir when I can. I got 2 anime shows that are on the top of my mental list atm Akira Okuzaki

>:3 Well...HURRY UP!!!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Sat May 25, 2013 11:28 am

I just re-watched Maria-sama ga miteru. I now have an uncontrollable urge to fix people's collars and distribute rosaries!
That show is bad for my health, I shouldn't like it!! I never like that type of show!!

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Sat May 25, 2013 11:52 am

I just finished Seasons 1&2 of Strike Witches, now I really have to see the movie. That show is so good and hilarious, one of my faves! Also, Luccini for the win! xD

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat May 25, 2013 9:31 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I just re-watched Maria-sama ga miteru. I now have an uncontrollable urge to fix people's collars and distribute rosaries!
That show is bad for my health, I shouldn't like it!! I never like that type of show!!

Praise you, Cap. Most yuri fans of the new generation would never give Marimite the time of day! Seriously, it's hard to get people into a series that isn't fanservice and takes it's precious time developing it's yuri relationships. I DON'T CARE! I LOVE IT!!!

Sei & Shimako

Sachiko x Yumi

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Sat May 25, 2013 10:00 pm

I'm currently watching

VALVRAVE The Liberator That is SO BAD, only the opening song and the visual and the crazy character kept me watching it weekly.

Railgun s I wasn't gonna watch this and would rather wait till it ends and marathon it....but ze hubbu wasn't gonna spoil it for me and she told me to watch instead >3< now I'm hit weekly with doses of tearjerking episodes...

Shingeki no Kyojin Two friends worked so hard to get me to watch this and they prevailed xD The opening song is insane but I can't take it seriously with all the Nekkid Titans running around with hairy butts lol Still tho, it's kinda epic. Probably one of the best animes this spring season.

And thats all.

Oh and I'm rewatching Yugioh 5Ds because Duel Runners are cool :3

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Sun May 26, 2013 5:29 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
CaptainVonCookie wrote:I just re-watched Maria-sama ga miteru. I now have an uncontrollable urge to fix people's collars and distribute rosaries!

Praise you, Cap. Most yuri fans of the new generation would never give Marimite the time of day! Seriously, it's hard to get people into a series that isn't fanservice and takes it's precious time developing it's yuri relationships. I DON'T CARE! I LOVE IT!!!

Sei & Shimako

Sachiko x Yumi

Ara, Onii-sama~~ One should guide those lost youngsters! Let us rosary the **** out of them! You hold them and I'll shove it down their necks! Sei & Shimako

It's a very well constructed show. I really normally wouldn't have the patience to watch it and feel compelled to fast forward it. However every episode (albeit in the beginning they are all morons who seem to have forgotten how to eat correctly) has precious information pertaining to the plot and one can't help liking every single character and their journey. The implied yuri also kills me, they don't have to show them going at it, the eye sex when they are shown is enough to know they are shagging like bunnies when they are alone!

depression76 wrote:I'm currently watching

VALVRAVE The Liberator That is SO BAD, only the opening song and the visual and the crazy character kept me watching it weekly.

Railgun s I wasn't gonna watch this and would rather wait till it ends and marathon it....but ze hubbu wasn't gonna spoil it for me and she told me to watch instead >3< now I'm hit weekly with doses of tearjerking episodes...

Shingeki no Kyojin Two friends worked so hard to get me to watch this and they prevailed xD The opening song is insane but I can't take it seriously with all the Nekkid Titans running around with hairy butts lol Still tho, it's kinda epic. Probably one of the best animes this spring season.

I'm adding these titles to my "to watch" list! Mikoto Minagi Liked your summary for them! But why would you spoil Railgun as a tearjerker??? WHYYYYYY???? (Y don't we have an emoticon portraying despair?) That's the show I watch to feel upbeat!!!!

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Sun May 26, 2013 7:18 am

I've watched a lot when I was younger. Lately, work has been getting in the way so it's not as often as it should be.

Animes I have watched: (In no particular order)

SailorMoon (yes, I have to admit)
Magic Knight Rayearth
Mojacko
Gadget Boy Kanipan (I don't know if you're familiar with this)
Flint the Time Detective (Space-Time Detective Genshi-kun)
Science Ninja Team Gatchaman
Voltes V / Daimos / Combattler V (banned during the Martial Law era)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (it's a controversial anime back in the 90's, it was even banned here)
The Dragon Ball Series (including Z, GT, etc.)
Gundam Wing, Gundam G, Gundam X, etc.
Initial D
Zoids Chaotic Century
Crush Gear Turbo
Yakitate Ja-Pan!
Hell Teacher Nube
Lupin III
Meitante Conan
Flame of Recca
Vision of Escaflowne
Naruto
One Piece
Hayate the Combat Butler (Working on it)
Bakusou Kyodai Let's & Go!!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and GX
Noir
Madlax
Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome and Zwei
Kannazuki no Miko
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (I never got to finish this)
Full Metal Panic and Full Metal Alchemist
Trigun

Titles I plan to watch:

El Cazador dela Bruja
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
Excel Saga
Maid-Sama
Sword Art Online (I haven't watched this yet)
Initial D 5th Stage
Anatalia (I don't know if that's even the right title. I've heard it from a friend in the office)

So far, those are the titles I want to watch. Mikoto Minagi

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2130
Armitage GUTS!!! : 257

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun May 26, 2013 12:28 pm

franticfranz wrote:SailorMoon (yes, I have to admit)

"I have to admit"? :) There's nothing wrong with one of the greatest, if not THE greatest anime/manga series of all time. I'd understand a "I have to admit" comment for...

A series that I have a hard time watching these days. Did you see Battles of Gods yet? A movie that made less money than Dragon Ball Evolution and it shows with the uninspired story (if you could call it that). rei hino

Guess with Nostalgia goggles off, Dragon Ball Z is just so childish and campy now. At least Sailor Moon tackles religion, incest, homosexuality, love, sacrifice, questioning whether love can truly save everyone, and just about all things adult tone, which makes it hold up well today. lol Sorry for my rant. ;p

Anyway, I hope you see El Cazador de la Bruja soon, Franny! While not as epic as Noir or as complex as Madlax, Cazador is a more lighthearted yuri girls with guns story, but with a unique supernatural twist. I think you'll enjoy it. Excel Saga too! It's one of the most hilarious series you'll ever see. XD

Sword Art Online...I haven't seen yet, but everyone seems to love it. o.o

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Sun May 26, 2013 12:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
franticfranz wrote:SailorMoon (yes, I have to admit)

"I have to admit"? :) There's nothing wrong with one of the greatest, if not THE greatest anime/manga series of all time. I'd understand a "I have to admit" comment for...

A series that I have a hard time watching these days. Did you see Battles of Gods yet? A movie that made less money than Dragon Ball Evolution and it shows with the uninspired story (if you could call it that). rei hino

Guess with Nostalgia goggles off, Dragon Ball Z is just so childish and campy now. At least Sailor Moon tackles religion, incest, homosexuality, love, sacrifice, questioning whether love can truly save everyone, and just about all things adult tone, which makes it hold up well today. lol Sorry for my rant. ;p

Anyway, I hope you see El Cazador de la Bruja soon, Franny! While not as epic as Noir or as complex as Madlax, Cazador is a more lighthearted yuri girls with guns story, but with a unique supernatural twist. I think you'll enjoy it. Excel Saga too! It's one of the most hilarious series you'll ever see. XD

Sword Art Online...I haven't seen yet, but everyone seems to love it. o.o

Well, Luu. The "I have to admit" part was during the time that a lot of girls were going so gaga over it, while I didn't. Sure, I liked the anime very much, but I was one of those people who felt out of place (OP) and didn't know the difference of being epic versus just being plain.

About El Cazador, my friend from Japan recently came home and she's lending me the DVD set. She's the same friend who let me saw HiME, and then it premiered on local TV just a few months after.

For Sword Art Online, I have the complete English subbed episodes saved on my HDD, but I made for re-watching Otome and Zwei and then Noir so SAO is just on the pending list at the moment.

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2130
Armitage GUTS!!! : 257

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Thu May 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Watching the Monogatari (bakemonogatari/Nisemonogatari/nekomonogatari) series right now and loving it <3

Can't wait for season 2 this summer!

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Fri May 31, 2013 5:27 am

I am not watching anime at all anymore, most of the time anyway; except if there is a new Saki: Achiga-Hen epi.
Anyway. This doesn't mean I don't plan to finish off series / start a new series, but for some reason I never get far : X

There is like 30 animes on my plan to watch list, so let's talk about the ones I started watching instead ö.ö

Amnesia - I started watching this when it aired and then lost track. It's pretty good and very confusing so far, but I like it. The music is great too. It's about this girl who loses her memory (oh really now) and can't remember anything. But that is actually quite interesting since we the watches don't know anything and anyone either. So we can't know if this or that character is actually good or is just playing with the main girl.

Hanasaku Iroha - It's been so long since I started watching this anime @__@ I really like the characters and the setting.

Love Live! School Idol Project - I only watched the first epi so far XD Can't really remember that much.

Lucky☆Star - yes, Lucky Star! I can't actually watch many epis of this in a row, so there is always a big gap between them for me. But it's Lucky Star for fu ck's sake!!! Konata >__<

RDG: Red Data Girl - no idea what I could say to this. It seemed interesting to me so I started watching it *shrugs*

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - the manga is fantastic (I am so beyond on it too <_<), so I was really happy when I saw that there would be a anime to it, but I only watched the first epi so far XDDDD

Saki - a re-watch :3 I am nearly at the end, but since I am right after the tournament I stopped.

Saki: Achiga-Hen - actually the only thing I watch right away when there is a new epi and I have the time. It's just so good and all those great characters and asdfghjklööäl!

---

It's been years since I watched Bakemonogatari. It's such weird series I couldn't really get into it XDD

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7062
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

View user profile http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next