Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Hot Seat: Arika Yumemiya

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hot Seat: Arika Yumemiya

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:22 pm

Artist: Char-coal

Though MM member Hot Seats are a more private matter, I thought it would be fun to ask them questions as characters from the Mai-Multiverse. Without her permission, I have created a Hot Seat for Arika Yumemiya. The main heroine from Mai-Otome. She's ditzy, brave and hot for Sergay (possibly Queen Mashiro too...) She'll do her best to serve you!
Playing as Arika: Luu Sky Sapphire].

#1 rule for any fanzone Hot Seat:

You are free to create a Hot Seat for any Mai-Series character, as long as you stay in character! Be it Akane Soi, Mai Tokiha, or the hundreds of Shizuru incarnations from fanfiction.net. Enjoy and start asking me questions!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hot Seat: Arika Yumemiya

Post by WolvenBane08 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Why that particular hairstyle?

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Oh!!! *giggles and spins* Do you like it? My grandma always fixed this hairstyle for me since I was a little girl, so it kind of stuck with me. Grandma always told me that stylish hair is happy hair! *nods vigorously*

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:02 pm

What are your thoughts on Mashiro? Be as detailed as you like.

WolvenBane08

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:54 pm

*thinks really hard* My thoughts on Mashiro...hmm. Well, there were times she could be such a meanie brat! Telling me how clueless I am, that I'll never become a great Otome and that people in the slums lived a pathetic life. Since then, I think she has transformed into a great queen! We made a promise to each other and she kept her word to make everyone happier. ^_^

*thinks even harder* OH! I've heard fans of our show think me and Mashiro are nao a couple because I'm not longer in love with Sergay (so they think...hehehehe), but I think it's just wishful thinking. *laughs nervously* COME ON! Me and Mashiro?! The thought! *giggles while sweatdropping*

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:54 pm

What are your thoughts about Nina??

Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 986
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:03 am

How did you first meet Miyu??

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:10 am

Kagura94 wrote:What are your thoughts about Nina??

Nina-chan is my best friend. Remember how cold she was to me when we first met? Finding her weak point was the highlight of the fun times we had together! *blush* Everything with Nina and Ersty was so much fun. But then that horrible Grand Duke Nagi brainwashed the Nina-chan I knew and loved so much as a friend. Then there was that thing with Sergay....*embarrassed blush*

nao we are closer than ever, after being reunited after her one year absence. <3

Chie-sama wrote:How did you first meet Miyu??

When I was really little, there was this kind woman who assisted grandma around the house from time to time. Even at such a young age, I often wondered about her kind yet lifeless eyes. So while she was...*blushes*....showering.....I took a peek at her and saw a giant knife for a hand! Then her bird Alyssa pecked my forehead in anger! I was so scared that day, I went crying to grandma and she informed me what Miyu really was. She said she used to help my mother and watches over me closely. *smiles* So as I grew, me and Miyu became closer friends. *Alyssa lands on my shoulders, tweeting away* Miss Alyssa too!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:19 am

if you could change the plot of Mai-Otome, what do you want to change??? and what were you thinking when Miyu says that Lena Sayers is your mother???

Last edited by Kagura94 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:30 am

Hmmm.... why would you take a peek at Miyu in the first place?

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Lena Sayers wrote:if you could change the plot of Mai-Otome, what do you want to change??? and what were you thinking when Miyu says that Lena Sayers is your mother???

If I could change the plot of our story, I would remove all the fighting we've had with Nina and the other Otome. I mean, Dance Battles are okay, but the war between nations was not necessary! Much rather have a plot with all the girls at Garderobe Academy training to become the best Otome in the world! *smiles* With Nina-chan becoming my opponent in the end! That part would never change, though we'd have a much cleaner fight!

My mother was said to be the greatest of all Otome, I felt so honored yet saddened to hear about her from Miyu. I've never met mother, but I'm sure she's watching me nao. *smiles with a tear running down my cheek*

Chie-sama wrote:Hmmm.... why would you take a peek at Miyu in the first place?

O///O

Well, I-eh, heard some funny 'whirring' noises coming from her underwear one day and....I WAS CURIOUS, OKAY!? *turns around and pouts* Hmph!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Whirrling noises!? So did you find out what that was?

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lena Sayers wrote:if you could change the plot of Mai-Otome, what do you want to change??? and what were you thinking when Miyu says that Lena Sayers is your mother???

If I could change the plot of our story, I would remove all the fighting we've had with Nina and the other Otome. I mean, Dance Battles are okay, but the war between nations was not necessary! Much rather have a plot with all the girls at Garderobe Academy training to become the best Otome in the world! *smiles* With Nina-chan becoming my opponent in the end! That part would never change, though we'd have a much cleaner fight!

My mother was said to be the greatest of all Otome, I felt so honored yet saddened to hear about her from Miyu. I've never met mother, but I'm sure she's watching me nao. *smiles with a tear running down my cheek*

What if the story plot changes and your mum is alive. How would you react????

Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Whirrling noises!? So did you find out what that was?

*braided antennae hair forms a question mark*

Hmmmmmmmmmm...NOT A CLUE! *nervous laugh!!!!*

Lena Sayers wrote:What if the story plot changes and your mum is alive. How would you react????

With a ton of shock from complete happiness! My mother being alive again means I could show her my skills as an Otome and how much better the Nations around the planet Earl are doing. It's a happier time compared to her prime years, so I know she would be proud of little me. *smiles wide* Our first mother-daughter activity would be to punish mean ol' Rad for killing mommy...*evil grin*

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:46 am

What if Elliot is still alive and still yuri for your mum??

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:25 am

Chie-sama wrote:What if Elliot is still alive and still yuri for your mum??

I'd slap her silly! She could be the reason I suddenly vanish! -A- Stay straight, mother! I must exist!!! *spazzes in typical Arinko style*

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:33 am

She'll most likely stay straight anyway o.o then what about Sifr-sama?

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:50 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:Whirrling noises!? So did you find out what that was?

*braided antennae hair forms a question mark*

Hmmmmmmmmmm...NOT A CLUE! *nervous laugh!!!!*

Lena Sayers wrote:What if the story plot changes and your mum is alive. How would you react????

With a ton of shock from complete happiness! My mother being alive again means I could show her my skills as an Otome and how much better the Nations around the planet Earl are doing. It's a happier time compared to her prime years, so I know she would be proud of little me. *smiles wide* Our first mother-daughter activity would be to punish mean ol' Rad for killing mommy...*evil grin*

O.o how are you going to punish Rad???

Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Chie-sama wrote:She'll most likely stay straight anyway o.o then what about Sifr-sama?

I heard that Sifr-sama was straight! Her admiration for my mother was strictly friendship! >:3

Lena Sayers wrote:O.o how are you going to punish Rad???

Have Big Sister Shiho use a powerful maki maki on him. Grandma always told me that voodoo magic is the ultimate revenge tool!!!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Who the hell is your Grandma?!?! O.O

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Seriously, that is a good question. o_o SUNRISE never showed her to me, they just filled my head with random memories. *spazzes*

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:04 am

Thats Sunrise for you. Always doing random stuff that somehow matches together. Next questionz: Do you once wished that you experienced Pearl life?

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:54 am

Chie-sama wrote:Thats Sunrise for you.

*pout* Yeah, plus those guys never pay me enough!

Chie-sama wrote:Next questionz: Do you once wished that you experienced Pearl life?

Not really. I would of ended up alongside Big Sister Nao more often and she would of made me do this...

and that....

-_- Or so I've been told.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:30 am

:shock: Your classmates have a crazy imagination... Pearl life is not like that, or else Akane would have raped every Pearl students ;]

Next question: What went through your mind when this happened?

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Chie-sama wrote: :shock: Your classmates have a crazy imagination... Pearl life is not like that, or else Akane would have raped every Pearl students ;]

*shakes head* BIG SISTER AKANE WOULD NEVER DO THAT! There were stories about Big Sister Shizuru's days as a Pearl...they were not rated PG!

Chie-sama wrote:Next question: What went through your mind when this happened?

"My virginity was just stolen with a single touch!"

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top