Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Announcements by The Five Columns

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Announcements by The Five Columns

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:28 pm

Sad It won't be for a while. I am currently moving, so most of my equipment is already packed. We'll have the next podcast once I'm settled in the new house. What will be coming up is a live reaction Mai-HiME/Otome video. Some of you will be visiting me next month for Liberty City Con, so prepare for antics galore!

At this rate, the next podcast will be in late August.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:48 am

HiME ATTENTION!!! HiME

Chatbox gathering and podcast is scheduled for August 26th (chatbox party) and 27th (Podcast)! The podcast topic of the month will be:

IS SISTER YUKARIKO'S RELIGIOUS AND SINFUL BEHAVIOR THE TRUE CAUSE OF THE HiME DOWNFALL?

Join me for an exclusive chat on this topic concerning Yukariko Sanada's faith, lust and redemption. Those with Skype are welcome to jump in! See you after Liberty City Con weekend, where Firesphere306, Dye and yours truly, will bring you all the fun and excitement of New York City and other wacky activities via YouTube and constant Facebook updates!

- L

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:54 pm

Any updates on the time Luu-sama? I don't want to turn up leathered beforehand as I struggle to string a cogent sentence together when I'm sober, so I'd prefer to get leathered afterwards...

If that makes no sense, please refer to the middle bit. Rolling Eyes

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 586
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:47 pm

I am officially back from Liberty City Anime Con week! ookamidesu, Firesphere306, some new friends and myself have turned NYC upside down with our presence! Our world famous ShizNat plush received the most attention, though. Naturally. ShizNat

Enjoy a four part video treat as we play Mai-Otome Butou Shi for fun (no tournament this year)! We had the best time!!!

For more photos, find me on Facebook! Only members of my forum will be accepted.  Happy

Break String SpinElf wrote:Any updates on the time Luu-sama? I don't want to turn up leathered beforehand as I struggle to string a cogent sentence together when I'm sober, so I'd prefer to get leathered afterwards...

If that makes no sense, please refer to the middle bit. Rolling Eyes

For the chatbox gathering, I'll be online after noon (12pm) EST until 5PM. There will be an announcement on Facebook as well. No time decided yet for the Podcast. But it will be after 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time.

HiME UPDATE! HiME

Because Ice Silver Crystal won 20 points in the Guessing Game thread (Mai-HiME edition), she has earned her custom rank! Which reads (as requested):

Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

CONGRATULATIONS, ICE-CHAN!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:58 pm

arigatou luu-sama!!! ^.^
it's perfect!
yes i am the puppy of kruger's wolf pack
see myself as cute playful
not strong like kruger-sama my pack leader ._.
ookamidesu oneesama is so cute when she play games lol
love your photos from the new york con!
mai multiverse groups are always so happy
envious here -cry-
happy to have my rank ^.^ -happy dance-

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1342
Armitage GUTS!!! : 484

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:11 pm

ATTENTION! PODCAST IS TODAY, MONDAY THE 29TH! 6PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME!

Tomorrow, we will gather on Skype to discuss the following topic:

IS SISTER YUKARIKO'S RELIGIOUS AND SINFUL BEHAVIOR THE TRUE CAUSE OF THE HiME DOWNFALL?

Controversy! The time of gathering will be at 6pm Eastern Standard Time. We will officially begin once we have five of more members present. Hope to see you there!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:08 pm

OFFICIAL USERNAME REQUEST!

crimsonYukito is now ShadowMikoto

GRANDE CHIE

- Luu Sky Sapphire

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top