Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:48 pm

Figured I should share my figmas I received over the year

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:

Figured I should share my figmas I received over the year

Pyramid Head better have insurance...

Awesome Figmas of Ryuko and Lady Satsuki, Kuga. I'll pick them up sooner or later. I always see them at Image Anime and Kinokuniya NYC.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:56 pm

An addition to my Madoka Magica chibis.

Mami Tomoe with Bebe.

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2130
Armitage GUTS!!! : 257

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:13 pm

franticfranz wrote:An addition to my Madoka Magica chibis.

Mami Tomoe with Bebe.

Nice Mami chibi figure! I haven't gotten anything since the figma releases of Homura and Mami. ;A; Wait, there was also the Homura plush doll. A Mami plush would be nice, but I never see her anywhere. As far as I know, North America only released Homu and Madoka herself.

I'm currently looking into getting merchandise for Akatsuki no Yona. Like this charm strap with Princess Yona herself:

The best series I've seen in many years. Probably is, a lot of their stuff is pricey and not at my local anime shops. The manga is coming out on August 2nd 2016, so I'm thrilled about that. FUNimation...RELEASE THE ANIME ON BLU RAY AROUND THAT TIME! You'd be stupid not to! frustrated

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
franticfranz wrote:An addition to my Madoka Magica chibis.

Mami Tomoe with Bebe.

Nice Mami chibi figure! I haven't gotten anything since the figma releases of Homura and Mami. ;A; Wait, there was also the Homura plush doll. A Mami plush would be nice, but I never see her anywhere. As far as I know, North America only released Homu and Madoka herself.

I'm currently looking into getting merchandise for Akatsuki no Yona. Like this charm strap with Princess Yona herself:

The best series I've seen in many years. Probably is, a lot of their stuff is pricey and not at my local anime shops. The manga is coming out on August 2nd 2016, so I'm thrilled about that. FUNimation...RELEASE THE ANIME ON BLU RAY AROUND THAT TIME! You'd be stupid not to! frustrated

Man, you should have told me! I saw some items from Akatsuki No Yona at Ozine. :D

Ahhhh....there was no hesitation. I went ahead and bought this cutie. ^^

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:52 pm

franticfranz wrote:
Man, you should have told me! I saw some items from Akatsuki No Yona at Ozine. :D

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Alright! New game plan: You tell me what you see at the next Ozine. :'3 Or any other anime shop you come across. Asians have better access to the goods~ In turn, I'll find anything you might need from North America. Deal, Franny? devious

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:03 pm

bump

I ventured into Hot Topic earlier and found this cool Sailor Venus from the Tamashii Buddies (or Soul Buddies) series. This chibi Aino Minako comes with her own display and background (complete with the symbol of planet Venus. So freaking awesome!)

Supposedly, you collect all the Sailor Guardians and connect their displays together. I've seen ones for Dragon Ball Z (boo) and Attack on Titan (double boo), but the Sailor Moon ones look the best and most appropriate for this type of figure release. minako

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:07 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
franticfranz wrote:

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Alright! New game plan: You tell me what you see at the next Ozine. :'3 Or any other anime shop you come across. Asians have better access to the goods~ In turn, I'll find anything you might need from North America. Deal, Franny? devious

Sure. :D

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:42 pm

Hug Nice! Thanks, Franny!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:21 pm

My Starship Operators pencil board has arrived from Singapore! Marvelous condition! It's bigger than I thought it would be! *_*

Cool group shot of Sinon, Alley and Miyuri with the Amaterasu in the background! Must frame this awesomeness! Feels

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:27 pm

bump

Here is my anime loot from Setsucon 2016! GRANDE CHIE I also got some fan art made, but they won't make their debut here. Check my deviantart page often (ShizNat4EVER) for them. They'll be added in the near future. For now, enjoy photos of my random anime merchandise from Setsucon 2016!

^ Purchased this weird mobile caddy at Setsucon 2016. It's Himawari Shinomiya from Vividred Operation!

Since she's the hacker/techie of the group, the concept makes sense. XD Now my phone doesn't have to be on it's flat ass all the time.

^ Base Ryuko Matoi (and Senketsu) plush doll from Kill la Kill!

^Chibi Pearl from Steven Universe phone strap

^ Cue buttons of Sega Dreamcast, PlayStation 2 and Nintendo 3DS interfaces. I kept the Dreamcast one and gave the other two to Kara. She's the Sony fangirl of the group, and a pink 3DS is too girly for me to carry around. XD

^ Rubber keychains of Chibi Chibi from Sailor Moon Sailor Stars and Satsuki Kiryuin, Ryuko Matoi, and Mako Mankanshoku from Kill la Kill!

^ Transformed Ryuko Matoi plush doll from Kill la Kill

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 05, 2016 10:55 pm

5/05/2016

Newest arrivals from Hot Topic (at long last!) Even though California's Hot Topics got first dibs (two weeks ahead of time...), the Sailor Moon POPs decided to show! Started off with Minako (Sailor Venus) and the G.O.A.T. herself, Usagi Tsukino (Sailor Moon). The Hot Topic exclusive Usagi comes with the Moon Stick and a bandaged Luna. XD They sure have a black sense of a humor...

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:38 pm

All my anime goods are elsewhere at the moment, but I do have a few things in my room that I can share :3

Once I get everything together in one place I will show my complete anime collection!

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 179
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Here's a more complete look at my anime dvd collection. :3

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:19 pm

Sailor Moon, Mai-HiME, Mai-Otome, Mai-Otome Zwei (you need Sifr!!!), Ranma, Rayearth, Slayers and more! You have an impressive collection, dude!

shizurubaby

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Sailor Moon, Mai-HiME, Mai-Otome, Mai-Otome Zwei (you need Sifr!!!), Ranma, Rayearth, Slayers and more! You have an impressive collection, dude!

shizurubaby

Thanks! Those are some of my very favorite series from the 90's and early 2000's! They are a continuous growing collection. There are other box sets for those series, like Magic Knight Rayearth, that I would like to get sometime. I am working on getting the rest of everything for Slayers and Sailor Moon, and yes, I need Sifr! The collection looks lonely without it, just like Sailor Moon looks lonely without S! x.x

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top