Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:48 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Yeah, since it's also a pain to clean all the blood caused by nosebleeds...
That's your fault for being obsessed with women, Neko. :'3 I handling my bleeding with grace and poise. Always use tampons to plug your nose~

Nymphetamine wrote:
It's bad enough that there's blood spatter all over my bedroom walls and ceiling ;__;
o.o For you, I blame this person the most:

Shizuru Kaichou 

Syralind wrote:I don't know if it's just me, but while I like shiznat arts that are sensual, I have a small problem with the ones that have them looking at you. I don't mind if it looks like they've been 'caught in the act' or something, but when their purposely looking at you, seems kinda weird... I think it's because I relate it too much to porn videos where the actors keep looking into the camera. I also have a hard time with the ones that have them drawn like their kids... :makoto:But that's just me. Nao Yuuki 
Oh that's easy, Syra-chan. Any artworks where the characters are looking at you makes you feel like it is a porn. Making ShizNat feel like they're exploiting their sexual acts. You want to see them make love privately. I have to admit, it's sexier when the artist makes us "invisible" the activity going on the bedroom or whenever Shizuru and Natsuki decide to make each other scream with passion.

Avadan wrote:It was all going good until i reread the doujin End of Midsummer, so sad. *cry*

Nothing is better than a Natsuki that knows what she wants... in this case she

Look no hands:







Nice ones, Avadan. Am I getting the impression that you're also a fan of Alpha-wolf seme Natsuki? ;3 As a contrast to when ShizNat debuted in 2004, fans would rather see Natsuki in a more dominating role compared to fan works years ago. And why not? Pitching and catching is always fun with your lover. ShizNat 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:
It's bad enough that there's blood spatter all over my bedroom walls and ceiling ;__;
o.o For you, I blame this person the most:

Shizuru Kaichou 
Indeed! :oops: 

I still can't wrap my mind around how the hell one cartoon anime character is able to change sexualities just like magic >:3 Our favorite kaichou even made some of my gay guy friends straight! Natsuki Kruger2

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by shezaei-neko on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote:Yeah, since it's also a pain to clean all the blood caused by nosebleeds...
That's your fault for being obsessed with women, Neko. :'3 I handling my bleeding with grace and poise. Always use tampons to plug your nose~
Like this??


_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Syralind on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:59 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Oh that's easy, Syra-chan. Any artworks where the characters are looking at you makes you feel like it is a porn. Making ShizNat feel like they're exploiting their sexual acts. You want to see them make love privately. I have to admit, it's sexier when the artist makes us "invisible" the activity going on the bedroom or whenever Shizuru and Natsuki decide to make each other scream with passion.

Nice ones, Avadan. Am I getting the impression that you're also a fan of Alpha-wolf seme Natsuki? ;3 As a contrast to when ShizNat debuted in 2004, fans would rather see Natsuki in a more dominating role compared to fan works years ago. And why not? Pitching and catching is always fun with your lover. :ShizNat
Haha, well put indeed, on both accounts! One person can't always be in control... And yes, that given feeling of seclusion and privacy amidst passion just adds to the legitimization of their love.

Syralind
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 96
Bubuzuke points : 146
Armitage GUTS!!! : 40
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 27
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:40 am

^

*LAUGHS* This was one of the few scenes I did enjoy from that film. I've never been so dumbfounded by a bad movie's popularity besides The Dark Knight trilogy. She's The Man was hilariously terrible, but people loved it. Mostly the female crowd. Akira Okuzaki 


Syralind wrote:Haha, well put indeed, on both accounts! One person can't always be in control... And yes, that given feeling of seclusion and privacy amidst passion just adds to the legitimization of their love.
Maybe I just notice these things, Syralind, because I'm somewhat of a lurker. It just seems like the ShizNat fanbase is getting tired of Natsuki being the victim. They want to see her sticking leek up Shizuru's unspeakable hole for once! Razz 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Avadan on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:37 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:^

*LAUGHS* This was one of the few scenes I did enjoy from that film. I've never been so dumbfounded by a bad movie's popularity besides The Dark Knight trilogy. She's The Man was hilariously terrible, but people loved it. Mostly the female crowd. Akira Okuzaki 


Syralind wrote:Haha, well put indeed, on both accounts! One person can't always be in control... And yes, that given feeling of seclusion and privacy amidst passion just adds to the legitimization of their love.
Maybe I just notice these things, Syralind, because I'm somewhat of a lurker. It just seems like the ShizNat fanbase is getting tired of Natsuki being the victim. They want to see her sticking leek up Shizuru's unspeakable hole for once! Razz 
In the context of most fanfiction, since so much of it involves it being really angsty with Natsuki never quite knowing how she feels or is hardheaded etc.... So i have found it very enjoyable to see a Natsuki know what she wants and if that involves her taking a more dominate position and/or revenge with leeks then let it be.

I was disappointed about ( unless i missed it) that there is no topic on these forums about Songs that provoke thoughts of Shiznat. I may have to fix that...

Avadan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 17
Bubuzuke points : 27
Armitage GUTS!!! : 10
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Syralind on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:44 pm

@Luu - haha I always had a problem getting into The Dark Night Series only because of how Christian Bale made 'Batman' sound...

@ Avadan - well, I did make the Songs a Mai Hime / Otome character would sing for themselves or for someone else thread, which pretty much permits any and all songs that evoke Shiznat thoughts. I cannot tell you how many sexy/love songs I've heard that remind me of Shiznat (of any era) - some that totally fit with Shiznat and some where only the chorus fits.

Syralind
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 96
Bubuzuke points : 146
Armitage GUTS!!! : 40
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 27
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:40 am

Avadan wrote:In the context of most fanfiction, since so much of it involves it being really angsty with Natsuki never quite knowing how she feels or is hardheaded etc....      So i have found it very enjoyable to see a Natsuki know what she wants and if that involves her taking a more dominate position and/or revenge with leeks then let it be.

I was disappointed about ( unless i missed it) that there is no topic on these forums about Songs that provoke thoughts of Shiznat. I may have to fix that...
Aren't most ShizNat fics really angsty? Angst fics are what bring out the feels in readers, especially those rooted in lesbian literature. So much wrong needs to happen before the central characters get their happily ever after. Unless the two die at the end, which is already a cliche in lesbian love stories. XD Whatever the case may be, Natsuki knowing what she wants proves she can make her own decisions. That she's not just some wolf pup that Shizuru drags around on a body leash.

o.o Really? I thought we had one of those. By all means, make one! Viola 

Syralind wrote:@Luu - haha I always had a problem getting into The Dark Night Series only because of how Christian Bale made 'Batman' sound...

@ Avadan - well, I did make the Songs a Mai Hime / Otome character would sing for themselves or for someone else thread, which pretty much permits any and all songs that evoke Shiznat thoughts. I cannot tell you how many sexy/love songs I've heard that remind me of Shiznat (of any era) - some that totally fit with Shiznat and some where only the chorus fits.
I don't blame you at all. Michael Keaton did it better without the throat cancer.

Ah, see? We did have a thread for reflection songs. XD Only it focuses on every character, not just the incomparable ShizNat. :'3

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Syralind on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:35 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Aren't most ShizNat fics really angsty? Angst fics are what bring out the feels in readers, especially those rooted in lesbian literature. So much wrong needs to happen before the central characters get their happily ever after. Unless the two die at the end, which is already a cliche in lesbian love stories. XD Whatever the case may be, Natsuki knowing what she wants proves she can make her own decisions. That she's not just some wolf pup that Shizuru drags around on a body leash.

Ah, see? We did have a thread for reflection songs. XD Only it focuses on every character, not just the incomparable ShizNat. :'3
I agree, angst really makes for excellent storytelling.

You know, I was thinking of all the songs that reminded me of Shiznat and what a broad spectrum of emotion it fills - Shiznat is just so universal, I feel so many people can relate to their feelings through the anime, like they had experienced those emotions in one point or another in their lives.

Syralind
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 96
Bubuzuke points : 146
Armitage GUTS!!! : 40
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 27
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Avadan on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Avadan wrote:In the context of most fanfiction, since so much of it involves it being really angsty with Natsuki never quite knowing how she feels or is hardheaded etc....      So i have found it very enjoyable to see a Natsuki know what she wants and if that involves her taking a more dominate position and/or revenge with leeks then let it be.

I was disappointed about ( unless i missed it) that there is no topic on these forums about Songs that provoke thoughts of Shiznat. I may have to fix that...
Aren't most ShizNat fics really angsty? Angst fics are what bring out the feels in readers, especially those rooted in lesbian literature. So much wrong needs to happen before the central characters get their happily ever after. Unless the two die at the end, which is already a cliche in lesbian love stories. XD Whatever the case may be, Natsuki knowing what she wants proves she can make her own decisions. That she's not just some wolf pup that Shizuru drags around on a body leash.

o.o Really? I thought we had one of those. By all means, make one! Viola 

Syralind wrote:@Luu - haha I always had a problem getting into The Dark Night Series only because of how Christian Bale made 'Batman' sound...

@ Avadan - well, I did make the Songs a Mai Hime / Otome character would sing for themselves or for someone else thread, which pretty much permits any and all songs that evoke Shiznat thoughts. I cannot tell you how many sexy/love songs I've heard that remind me of Shiznat (of any era) - some that totally fit with Shiznat and some where only the chorus fits.
I don't blame you at all. Michael Keaton did it better without the throat cancer.

Ah, see? We did have a thread for reflection songs. XD Only it focuses on every character, not just the incomparable ShizNat. :'3

Not sure I was able to get out what i wanted to say. I guess i was trying to say that I find it very refreshing seeing a Natsuki that is able to be more aware of her feelings. Naturally this couple generates a lot of angst. The two finding each other through of all the hardships to truly transform the other lives for the better is one of the major reasons I love this pairing. And as Syralind already mentioned there are a lot of things to relate to.

Such as one of my favorite fanfiction (Non-AU) involve Natsuki eventually somewhat modeling herself after Shizuru with some of her manners rubbing off. Although this may get rid of some that "rebel" in Natsuki that people may have learned to love, I do see it as her growing up and being with Shizuru.

There are some soul-crushing stories out there that I am still recovering from.

I should pay a bit more attention to what i write, these forums get me too excited at times. I apologize

Avadan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 17
Bubuzuke points : 27
Armitage GUTS!!! : 10
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Syralind on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Lol. Well, really, what would a forum be without a bit of passion? Mikoto Minagi I see no need for apology - discussion is healthy, I think. beer 

(I would post a pic to fill, but I am temporarily computer-less T_T)

Syralind
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 96
Bubuzuke points : 146
Armitage GUTS!!! : 40
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 27
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by shezaei-neko on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:15 pm


_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Avadan and any member may express opinions on Shizuru x Natsuki fanfiction or any ShizNat related discussion.

Viola 

shezaei-neko wrote:
All right Mexicana, tell us what's being said here. :'3 I like where it's going...

Natsuki Kuga : Can I finish ONE game without the interrupting of sex!?

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by shezaei-neko on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:39 pm

IT doesn't say anything spicy... Razz


Shizuru, is telling Natsuki that the bath is ready for her to use. Natsuki replies that it might take her a bit longer to go, that once she finished that stage and saves, she'll go.

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:16 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:IT doesn't say anything spicy... Razz


Shizuru, is telling Natsuki that the bath is ready for her to use. Natsuki replies that it might take her a bit longer to go, that once she finished that stage and saves, she'll go.
Akira Okuzaki You're lying to me.

o.o That's it? Talk about tame! Isn't there a follow up page to this?

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by shezaei-neko on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:11 pm

I don't lie when it comes to something as serious as yuri. >:3

I think there is....I'll have to check my files...
In the mean time, here's another pic...



_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:57 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I don't lie when it comes to something as serious as yuri. >:3

I think there is....I'll have to check my files...
In the mean time, here's another pic...


>:3 You better pray that you find it.

Awww, the sweet embrace and gentle kiss~ ShizNat 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Syralind on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:34 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I don't lie when it comes to something as serious as yuri. >:3

I think there is....I'll have to check my files...
In the mean time, here's another pic...


Nndaaawwwwwwww! <3 I don't know what they're saying but nndaaawwwwwwww!! :3

Syralind
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 96
Bubuzuke points : 146
Armitage GUTS!!! : 40
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 27
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by shezaei-neko on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:57 pm


_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:50 am

shezaei-neko wrote:
You know a mangaka or doujinka is beyond talented when they can sell a passionate kiss through art. kawaiidesuplz 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by shezaei-neko on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:04 pm


_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Avadan on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:51 pm

You see Luu, not knowing Japanese can really allow your imagination to go into overdrive. Just be prepared if you ask for translations. Sometimes it may be best to be blissfully unaware.

On the subject of an passionate kiss.


Avadan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 17
Bubuzuke points : 27
Armitage GUTS!!! : 10
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Avadan wrote:You see Luu, not knowing Japanese can really allow your imagination to go into overdrive. Just be prepared if you ask for translations. Sometimes it may be best to be blissfully unaware.

On the subject of an passionate kiss.

Very true, Avadan. Ambiguous ShizNat is always the best ShizNat. Unfortunately for the imagination, we may get "answers" in our upcoming doujinshi releases. Don't let that ruin your experience though. Shizuru Fujino

The new one you posted is a soft artwork between our girls and yet, it somehow ignites a lot of electricity. :3

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by shezaei-neko on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:55 pm


_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:03 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:
Beautiful piece of art. They look so sad. :( 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum