Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3

Post by IlliterateKoi on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:23 pm

depression76 wrote:ShizReito - a smexy pairing with lots of complex problems lol

I was beginning to think that I was the only person who actually liked them together lol ...though in all honesty I think they're too similar to actually work. But, I also like NatNao, which has the same issues Razz

Also a fan of - ChieAoi <3, MaiTate and Harukino :)

I'd complain about the amount of fandom hogging ShizNat does...but I love them the most so I can't honestly say that I mind lol

IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:About the Maikoto...

I saw that nobody took interest in it excluding me.

Mai X Mikoto
I find it adorabe!

It's not bad, it's just hard to get invested in Mai x Mikoto when they're more like friends or sisters to me. If anything, it's more of a relationship in Mai-Otome because Mikoto had to be the dumb idiot who swallowed Mai's gem. Making Mai her personal love slave for all eternity. Go Mikoto; you go girl!

depression76 wrote:I used to ship Mai/Nat, and then of course Shiz/Nat.

But now that I've grown neutral over the fandoms, and grew up a bit xD, I found that a lot of couples are really cute.

ChieAoi - The scenes in Mai Otome aren't just for teases xD
KazuyaAkane - especially in otome, LOL!!
AkiraTakumi - This is just adorable!
ShizReito - a smexy pairing with lots of complex problems lol

It's common for the casual yuri fan to accept other couples over time. Even those with....MEN!? *GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP* Bless your kind heart for that impressive list of Mai-Ships, including the underrated ShizRei. Or is it ReiShiz? It's hard to tell who's the gayer of the two...I'm confused.

IlliterateKoi wrote:But, I also like NatNao, which has the same issues Razz

Also a fan of - ChieAoi <3, MaiTate and Harukino :)

I'd complain about the amount of fandom hogging ShizNat does...but I love them the most so I can't honestly say that I mind lol [/color]

NatNao is just a thimble full of catnip~ I just haven't seen anyone use them to their full advantage, aside from the usual "We're the same. Split right down the center. Let's scissor!" For that reason alone, I find myself leaning towards the more d'aww inducing ShizNat and all their splendor.

:3 But if you must complain about ShizNat hogging the fandom, don't hesitate to do so! There are very understanding people all around you, except me. This means war. Justkiddingcuzthat'swhatIdoonsomeoccassion. Shizuru and Natsuki are an attraction, one of the reasons I can't ignore their existence on my community. :3 They can draw the ShizNat-crazed people in, but it's up to the few of us to get these people to dry hump Midori, Akira, Yukariko and anyone else who is looking for employment in the back.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top