Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MASCULINE or feminine?

66% 66% 
[ 23 ]
34% 34% 
[ 12 ]
 
Total Votes : 35

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by SulliMike23 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:34 pm

I am definitely masculine, being a guy and all. I tend to act very masculine and everything. I'm not even afraid to admit this, but I do tend to burp and belch very loudly even in public. I could go on and on with a list of things I do as a man, but I do have a feminine side, I will admit that too. But I'm more masculine than anything.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 639
Bubuzuke points : 963
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281
Join date : 2011-06-20
Age : 30
Location : Rochester Hills, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by MidnightPersona on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Oh ho ho. Musty... reply... even with hurt hand x3

I am VERY feminine. Really. I guess I wasn't ALWAYS that way with my interests being masculine (My mother is VERY masculine and does all the yard work and is the 'man' in the house for the most part. While video games helped me bond with my dad.)

What's weird about me is most people see me as masculine. Like, I've even gotten called a soft butch (Which I honestly believe to be insulting to myself personally, just because I dress down sometimes does NOT mean I wish to appear 'male'.) and other things.

The fact I like video games? People neglect to notice I play CUTE games. I like cute things. Or Zelda and such x3.

My love of Pokemon and Digimon? Cute. I only use pokemon I think look nice, for one. For two, I only use female pokemon (or genderless xD).

I mean, I like to dress up and look pretty, I like make-up but don't get chances to wear it/mess up a lot on application due to my mom never knowing how. xD I like my hair long and pretty, but I DO like the outdoors and it can get in the way and can get in the way at work. My hair WOULD be long but I was never taught how to put my hair up right and yeah. ._.

Due to my mother being such a man, I lack certain female graces. BUT...

I always say excuse me, Yes/no Ma'am/Sir, May I?, please, thank you~

I also like to dress pretty, wear dresses (And tux's, but I look damn goon in a nice suit, but I prefer *some* dresses. I am picky and yeah. I'd pick a dress over a tux if I had to choose).

I tend to care about my appearance a lot, be emotional as FUCK, and tend to be a more feministic-feminine kind of girl.

Every 'male' thing I like stems from some sort of 'cute' or 'adorable' aspect. (Except maybe DBZ. Then again, I gotta admit the saiyan's are beast~)

I tend to be both a sub and dom in certain cases. I am use to being a dom, but I can submit (to the right person) and when people say 'Doms/Seme are male-like and sub/uke are female like' they are SOSOSO wrong. Dom/sub has NOTHING to do to gender, in my opinion at least.

Personality is MOST important in a relationship, but I am a SHALLOW bitch. If I CANNOT find you attractive, I tend to be full of fail. My first girlfriend, Brit/Rockzann was just that: My first. Not bad looking at all. Second girlfriend/ex-fiance? Coulda done WAY better, but she had the 'girl with brown hair, glasses, and people want us together so it must be true' thing going for her. :p My third ex is, well, I think she's hot. xD And well, my current girlfriend *cough* The top of my standard, really.

Fun fact: Before Dye I only dated Brown haired white girls.
Another fun fact: The girls I hit on the most are blonde haired-blue/green eyed, and tend to be the cheer-leading sort. THAT is why I am shallow to an extent, but I also like the 'smart, sexy librarian' look. xD

So, looks *are* a guilty pleasure of mine which is why I am so strict about my appearance in the sense of I must have 1, 2, and 3 done before I will do 4, 5, and 6. I hate body hair. Period. Unless it is on the head. I prefer everything as well shaved as possible--with some things obviously being harder to do.

I HATE sports with a burning, fiery passion. I am a hopeless romantic and like candle lit homemade dinners, being treated to a date and such, bought little things, and just to spend time with said-person.

On the flip-side sometimes the person just doesn't fit that 'let's be romantic' roll and I am okay with that and with some people like Dye It would be weird and yeah. xD

I like being pale, I like keeping things (save my room) organized. I like to do things for my sig. other in the chores-sense and tend to clean up after them if given the choice.

I always wanted to be 'Juliet' and if someone wanted to marry me, I would want to be out on a Balcony and have that scene be done before the question was popped. It'd be a dream come true if said-person would 'practice' the scene with me and then... yes. As an actress I love acting and play practice and I've ALWAYS wanted to be Juliet~

But yeah, I have some masculine qualities, but I tend to just be feminine and people don't notice because, well, I REALLY don't talk to people unless I know them well/consider them a friend. Otherwise I am likened to 'the quiet one' and/or 'a computer' cuz my mother is convinced I AM a computer. xD

I could go on...

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3431
Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : HaruKino's Dorm Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Lerena on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:16 pm

According to a very awful quiz I took in psychology, I am apparently more male-minded. Do I agree? Oh, my, no. '-'

Even if I don't appear this way to most people, I am very feminine and I will punch the crap out of anyone who disagrees (this is a JOKE; I wouldn't really punch someone for disagreeing with me). I am emotional, care about my appearance, and have a few girlish interests. I love magical girl anime, I love...I can't think of anything else that's girly that i like, but things like that exist! OH, SKIRTS. I LOVE SKIRTS. Normally I will wear pants, because I like sitting in obnoxious positions that a skirt would be inappropriate to wear being in.

Dominate and submissive roles are bullshit, but if my man does not enjoy female domination then I am doomed to be submissive forever. >.>; My physical strength isn't all that great and I'm sort of a pushover to whoever I am currently dating. A certain someone has not picked up on the fact I am more submissive than dominate, probably because I enjoy role-playing in a dominant role. XD

For some reason, and I swear this confuses me, I give too much credit to nice appearances. One of my major flaws is that I'm a shallow bitch. It's not that I want to be; occasionally I can get used to how someone looks and learn to accept them, but there are other occassions where someone is just so damn ugly I stop looking at them. On the flip side, I cannot make eye contact with anyone who I currently love. It's impossible. I have not made it to the stage where I can look a man in the eye if I'm dating him. This offends me, but whatever. I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

And another thing; I hate sports. I hate them with a burning passion. But, let's go into why I may be considered more masculine than feminine. Let's start talking about stereotypical male traits (which I personally don't agree with).

Romance (stereotypical male annoyance). It bothers me and I hate it, yet for some reason I still want a lover, I still want a love life, and there are certain couples I am able to stand. Saying "I love you" seems too sappy beyond text, NOT a good way to have a relationship. Anyway, if the romance is obnoxiously sappy, I probably won't enjoy it. This is why the fact I watch certain things always surprises people. Males are labeled with the stereotype of hating sappy romances, or at least according to what I've HEARD.

Emotions (more stereotypes). I don't cry around other people and I have trouble talking about how I'm feeling. You guys probably wouldn't agree since I often post in the "How are you feeling right now? =D" threads, but this is the Internet, not real life. Whenever I bring up my feelings and problems, I tend to get the cold shoulder for some reason, so I've learned to bottle my emotions up (probably a more feminine trait). Generally I have control over my emotions unless I'm armed with a keyboard or I'm alone. Males are sort of taught not to be overly emotional, which is something I don't understand. I suppose this is changing though.

About the type of females who tend to complain about breaking a nail; I'm not that type of female. Hell, my childhood is filled with me breaking my own nails. I won't get into mega detail about this, but I made even males cringe.

NOTICE: I no longer break my nails on purpose.

Before I wrap this up, the masculine VS feminine traits sort of irritates me a bit. Why do we care about what's masculine and what's feminine? Let's make all the traits neutral. I understand that males and females have certain inclinations, but I've just grown up around strong influential women and the men have just been along for the ride. I don't get it. Anyway, no one wants me starting a debate, so I'll just end this here.

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Posts : 3110
Bubuzuke points : 3662
Armitage GUTS!!! : 554
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 24
Location : I'm Lost.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by ookamidesu on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Lerena wrote:Before I wrap this up, the masculine VS feminine traits sort of irritates me a bit. Why do we care about what's masculine and what's feminine? Let's make all the traits neutral. I understand that males and females have certain inclinations, but I've just grown up around strong influential women and the men have just been along for the ride. I don't get it. Anyway, no one wants me starting a debate, so I'll just end this here.

There are a lot of labels in this world that is unnecessary. ^-^;

_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Lerena on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:56 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
Lerena wrote:Before I wrap this up, the masculine VS feminine traits sort of irritates me a bit. Why do we care about what's masculine and what's feminine? Let's make all the traits neutral. I understand that males and females have certain inclinations, but I've just grown up around strong influential women and the men have just been along for the ride. I don't get it. Anyway, no one wants me starting a debate, so I'll just end this here.
There are a lot of labels in this world that is unnecessary. ^-^;
And they shall continue to exist.

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Posts : 3110
Bubuzuke points : 3662
Armitage GUTS!!! : 554
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 24
Location : I'm Lost.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by MidnightPersona on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Lerena wrote:Dominate and submissive roles are bullshit, but if my man does not enjoy female domination then I am doomed to be submissive forever. >.>; My physical strength isn't all that great and I'm sort of a pushover to whoever I am currently dating. A certain someone has not picked up on the fact I am more submissive than dominate, probably because I enjoy role-playing in a dominant role. XD

I feel slightly insulted. I think you misunderstood what I meant... Dom and sub roles aren't 'bullshit'. Not to me, at least. It's just how some are. I, myself, being dom/sub and considered a switch and switch's are best with others who are as well. I mean, maybe it's cuz I'm more interested in BDSM than most that I am not completely turned off by the facts, but people DO tend to have a pref for dom/sub or an inability to do one. You can step out of the comfort zone, but that doesn't mean the natural talent will come with it.

I like being both dom and sub, but I tend to go back and forth a lot. Honestly, the more I begin to rely on a sig other the more submissive I can get in some things (but not everything, I still have my opinions, it's just little things I'll cease to care. Haven't got to that point fully in a relationship though. Fully being the keyword).

It's the abuse of said roles and the fact some people refuse to try new things that can be an issue.

...I apparently feel very strongly about this.

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3431
Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : HaruKino's Dorm Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Lerena on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:48 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:
Lerena wrote:Dominate and submissive roles are bullshit, but if my man does not enjoy female domination then I am doomed to be submissive forever. >.>; My physical strength isn't all that great and I'm sort of a pushover to whoever I am currently dating. A certain someone has not picked up on the fact I am more submissive than dominate, probably because I enjoy role-playing in a dominant role. XD

I feel slightly insulted. I think you misunderstood what I meant... Dom and sub roles aren't 'bullshit'. Not to me, at least. It's just how some are. I, myself, being dom/sub and considered a switch and switch's are best with others who are as well. I mean, maybe it's cuz I'm more interested in BDSM than most that I am not completely turned off by the facts, but people DO tend to have a pref for dom/sub or an inability to do one. You can step out of the comfort zone, but that doesn't mean the natural talent will come with it.

I like being both dom and sub, but I tend to go back and forth a lot. Honestly, the more I begin to rely on a sig other the more submissive I can get in some things (but not everything, I still have my opinions, it's just little things I'll cease to care. Haven't got to that point fully in a relationship though. Fully being the keyword).

It's the abuse of said roles and the fact some people refuse to try new things that can be an issue.

...I apparently feel very strongly about this.
No, no. I didn't mean to insult ANYONE or to offend. I apologize sincerely. I would edit my post to be more friendly and less offensive, but there's no point in it now. I'll just avoid saying things like that in the future (if I can remember...ugh, terrible memory don't fail me here). I'm really sorry.

Those roles aren't necessarily bullshit, just overly exaggerated? Ugh, I'm honestly not sure what I meant to say.

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Posts : 3110
Bubuzuke points : 3662
Armitage GUTS!!! : 554
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 24
Location : I'm Lost.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by MidnightPersona on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Lerena wrote:No, no. I didn't mean to insult ANYONE or to offend. I apologize sincerely. I would edit my post to be more friendly and less offensive, but there's no point in it now. I'll just avoid saying things like that in the future (if I can remember...ugh, terrible memory don't fail me here). I'm really sorry.

Those roles aren't necessarily bullshit, just overly exaggerated? Ugh, I'm honestly not sure what I meant to say.

xD It's cool, Lerena. I THINK my words just came off a little TOO serious today (or as usual? xD) due to stress. Also, I agree. they ARE exaggerated. I think a lot of people don't REALLY understand them, ya know? I mean, anyone can be 'top' or 'bottom' but true dom/sub/switch is something that think is more natural. Yes, that wording is better. xD But naw, you gave me an excuse to rant anyways. ;D I wasn't mad at you so no worries.

But now I'm thinking about sex. Great.

Raven Armitage: Master of Derailing convos~

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3431
Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : HaruKino's Dorm Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Dead.And.Alive on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 pm

What I really wanted that sandwich, something wrong with that?
What happens if I was dying of hunger? :l

Anyway, so I'm not exactly a girly but I'm no man either...last time I checked that is. o.o
This is the common thing , I will refuse to wear skirts or dresses unless necessary, pants and short I love you. I've never, I repeat, never enjoyed boy bands or even playing with some stuffed animal/doll (only one and I only carried it around because it was a memory of someone I lost). Video games and actual bands were my preference but that might be because I was with my older sis who was like that. But that's also why I used to always play with guys when I was little then went onto girls (I still know a lot of guys though). I love horror films...although, they are more like a comedy to me. Blood, gore <3
My personality is kind of leaning towards feminine because yes I do spazz but it takes a lot and normally I just endure it. There is a contradiction though, I seem to be this "mighty protector" even when it's against my other friends. Especially one time where I was actually hated for defending my one friend who was being bashed off at (can't remember why). Took a while to fix but I stayed with her. x3
Eh, I've been called cute but I don't believe it XD
I guess you could say I'm feminine 'cause I express myself...a lot at times. In writing and such but overall it's leaning towards Manliness.

Guess it's for the people around you to decide, huh?

Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Posts : 1991
Bubuzuke points : 2297
Armitage GUTS!!! : 260
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 17
Location : My Own Little World.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:What I really wanted that sandwich, something wrong with that?
What happens if I was dying of hunger? :l

Anyway, so I'm not exactly a girly but I'm no man either...last time I checked that is. o.o
This is the common thing , I will refuse to wear skirts or dresses unless necessary, pants and short I love you. I've never, I repeat, never enjoyed boy bands or even playing with some stuffed animal/doll (only one and I only carried it around because it was a memory of someone I lost). Video games and actual bands were my preference but that might be because I was with my older sis who was like that. But that's also why I used to always play with guys when I was little then went onto girls (I still know a lot of guys though). I love horror films...although, they are more like a comedy to me. Blood, gore <3
My personality is kind of leaning towards feminine because yes I do spazz but it takes a lot and normally I just endure it. There is a contradiction though, I seem to be this "mighty protector" even when it's against my other friends. Especially one time where I was actually hated for defending my one friend who was being bashed off at (can't remember why). Took a while to fix but I stayed with her. x3
Eh, I've been called cute but I don't believe it XD
I guess you could say I'm feminine 'cause I express myself...a lot at times. In writing and such but overall it's leaning towards Manliness.

Guess it's for the people around you to decide, huh?

The only conclusion I can come up with:

Dead.And.Alive is Dead.And.Alive.

:'3 That is all.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Dead.And.Alive on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

The only conclusion I can come up with:

Dead.And.Alive is Dead.And.Alive.

:'3 That is all.

I couldn't have said that any better. Plus it saves time for people 'cause I explain WAY too much xD

Wait...now it seems as if I don't have a gender O_O
I assure you people I'ma girl >.>"


Last edited by Dead.And.Alive on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Posts : 1991
Bubuzuke points : 2297
Armitage GUTS!!! : 260
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 17
Location : My Own Little World.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Cheshire Kat on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:00 pm

For me it kind of depends on the situation or the mood I'm in. I can be manly as hell sometimes, and others I can be as girly as a Catholic schoolgirl. Sometimes I'm neither. XD All I know is that I've never been a big fan of things that would be classed "girly" other than Polly Pockets... and that was when I was quite a lot younger. I've never worn a skirt or a dress within my own will, either; I'd rather go for a suit or a vest & tie combo. Nor am I a big fan of any boybands (although I do really like the Backstreet Boys).

For more manish stuff...? I like to go quadding and snowmobiling with friends when I can as well as trucking (there are so many backroads up here, it's great :'3). Most of the "manly" stuff I like to do has something to do with being outdoors. Like helping clear out dead trees from properties. >:3 It's a great workout, especially when you use just an axe.

So I suppose I'm a mix, I don't exactly completely identify as either gender though. Gender binaries also suck

Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 589
Bubuzuke points : 822
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219
Join date : 2011-10-20
Location : The Enrichment Centre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:44 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Wait...now it seems as if I don't have a gender O_O
I assure you people I'ma girl >.>"

>_> I wouldn't doubt it. I'm the only guy here...I think. O_O; Lots of wimenz who prefer others wimenz at MM... Gay Rainbow Gay Rainbow

Cheshire Kat wrote:For me it kind of depends on the situation or the mood I'm in. I can be manly as hell sometimes, and others I can be as girly as a Catholic schoolgirl. Sometimes I'm neither. XD All I know is that I've never been a big fan of things that would be classed "girly" other than Polly Pockets... and that was when I was quite a lot younger. I've never worn a skirt or a dress within my own will, either; I'd rather go for a suit or a vest & tie combo. Nor am I a big fan of any boybands (although I do really like the Backstreet Boys).

For more manish stuff...? I like to go quadding and snowmobiling with friends when I can as well as trucking (there are so many backroads up here, it's great :'3). Most of the "manly" stuff I like to do has something to do with being outdoors. Like helping clear out dead trees from properties. >:3 It's a great workout, especially when you use just an axe.

So I suppose I'm a mix, I don't exactly completely identify as either gender though. Gender binaries also suck

Since the beginning, you've always shared a good balance of roughness and girliness, Kat. Labels most certainly don't apply for you. We are who we are, hence my answer for DOA over there. Akira Okuzaki

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by sarcastic-dog on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:33 am


well for me....masculine I would say.

I'm a big girl (almost 6 feet and like my BF says with "a boxers back") and so the more feminine clothing never really fit with me and I have a slight horomonal problem which means if I'm not careful I have a sort of goatie.
I'm kinda insecure about that. I always have the feeling I look like a guy going drag. I prefer cargo-pants 'coz I'm a practical girl.

I got big hands (almost 8"...yeah I measured them once...) which is kinda funny when you see me painting miniatures in the size of half my thump.

Some people say that on the outside I look like I always want to smash someones face in (a lot of bad happened to me and that kinda ingrained itself in my face...) ....but in the end I'm really sweet and caring if not clingy.
I guess I'm a bit tsundere in that regard. I get people to talk about their feelings on a regular basis and like to hug (a lot) but when a conversation stirs into the relationship/sex/etc. area and my direction I get easily flustered.
I can also be terrible blunt and most people who don't know me that long are often shocked about what comes out of my mouth sometimes.

I like to protect people and I'm not affraid to throw punches around when angered enough but usually I try to avoid that. Part of me thinks it's not worth the emotional stress and the other part doesn't like to hurt others. (but beware when I blow off...I tend to get highly physical when very angry, throwing stuff, smashing doors in etc.)

When I was little I never played with the Barbies my sister had (it was always the hotwheels...) but I did own a doll (though never did much with it...).
I do like romantic stuff though if it's tastefully done.

From age 12 to 17 I got mistaken for a guy on regular basis. Now that isn't happening that much anymore since I've got a lot of curves now...but it still happens.

In summary: Todays fashion doesn't fit me (always to small or to thight
or THE HORROR to pink...) Same goes for shoes...
I hate the color pink (absolutely !!!)
I like to do sports...even do wheight-lifting sometimes
like to protect people
like romantic stuff
do sports
and almost never war dresses (only once when my BF asked
me to...

sarcastic-dog
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 86
Bubuzuke points : 162
Armitage GUTS!!! : 71
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 32
Location : Germany

View user profile http://sarcastic-dog.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by GhibliFreek on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:06 pm

well...recently I've developed a lot more...."feminine" traits....for example I act a lot more camp than I ever did before...and my obsession with MLP hasn't really helped my mother's concern much jafkjdsdgfd
But at the same time, I enjoy doing the stuff I like, which is for some reason considered MASCULINE for reasons unknown, I like doing weightlifting, swimming, wrestling, kickboxing, motorbikes are a new found passion of mine, as is tattooing...it's just who I am. Also I want my mohawk pink..... :U

GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1837
Bubuzuke points : 2326
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498
Join date : 2010-12-03
Location : FIERY PITS OF HELL

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by BMeph on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Doing a little coattail-riding, stand by...

emochick wrote:... I'm extremely shy, not very social. I'm very sensitive and emotional. I'm also on the dependent side. I also though try to be dependable though and stick to my word. I'm very loyal. I'm also very helpful, sweet, supportive, down to earth, and understanding. I'm slow also. A pushover, a doormat. A lot of times someone has to tell me what they want or not want even if it may be obvious to everyone else. I watch what I say try to choose my words carefully.

Much of emochick's description fits me well, especially the excerpt above. I like to flip around the "traditional" associations of pets, and say that dogs are like women (very loyal, emotional and demonstrative, especially right when you come home) and cats are like men (seriously, there's a reason why {almost} no one trains cats to do tricks...).

I'm very "catty." I like my space - a LOT - except for when I want to "be petted," in which case I will get in your face and make a nuisance of myself, until you give me the attention I demand. Then, satisfied, I wander off again, to lie around, and surf on the Internet.

I'm also a romantic, and love romantic, relationship-based stories. Maybe it's the "inner woman" in me; then again, maybe romantic comedies are carefully tailored to appeal to the boyfriends and husbands that "get dragged along" to see them. On the other hand, with so many drop-dead gorgeous women in them, maybe it's not such a burden; after all, I hate-hate-HATED the background/backstory...whatever of the Charmed universe, but it never got me to stop watching Shannon Doherty/Rose McGowan, Alyssa Milano and Holly Marie Combs (rrROWR!) in all their "Action Girl" glory. I'm also a big Gilmore Girls fan, and have no qualms admitting it.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Welcome back, emochick! You've always been one of the deeper thinkers I've met online. You are who you are in the end, that's what counts the most.

@ Juke: ZOMG, I'm the same way with chick flicks. ^^; Should of seen me watching 13 Going on 30 (starring Jennifer Garner) for the first time, I was getting all serious. XD My ex was there with me, she couldn't believe how serious I took the plot. Then when I returned home, I started playing Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb on Xbox, screaming at my Nazi cannon-fodder to DIE! and BURN IN HELL! So yeah, softy to hard ass and vice versa. ^^;

Yeah, girly shows, girly movies, I like 'em. I like the story, too, not just the gorgeous women in them - although, having them there doesn't hurt.

ookamidesu wrote:For me, MASCULINE.

Let's see. I have two older cousins who are like brother and sister to me. When I was little, I ALWAYS hung around my boy cousin and pretty much did everything he did.

Funny, I always hung out with as many girls as I could. Mostly, because, you know, they're cute and attractive. I hung out with, and had many, guy friends, too; I liked to hang out with girls because I wanted to be with them, not because I wanted to be one of them.

I never hung out with many cousins, but that's because I grew up on the other side of the continent from my non-immediate family. I remember having a crush on an older (by ten years) cousin of mine, that I got to see when I stayed with my grandma for summer vacation...mmm, tennis outfits!

But yeah, I'm not a big sports fan (neither watching or playing), not that handy with tools I've never used before, and I likely watch a lot more of the Vampire Diaries than my "demographic" would suggest, but other than that, I'm pretty solidly in the masculine gender camp.

BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 354
Bubuzuke points : 413
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 47
Location : Skipping thru the Hall of Beauty and GUTS!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by depression76 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Well...I noticed I've never really posted here. Not because I have something to hide, but more like I'm too lazy to think about this lol.

Might as well do it now since I'm bored >>;;...

Since the question is if I'm more masculine or feminine...the only answer I can give is that I'm...half and half? (not sure! Razz )

Since I was small, I get along with boys better than with girls, tho I have girl friends. And I prefer to play outside in the dirt rather than play house. Thanks to that I'm covered with band-aids most of the time, and my mom tried to counter against these tomboyish tendencies by enrolling me in traditional dances class...lol. As expected, it ended badly. I do much better with sports (watch and play yeah!) , a fact that my mom finally accepted after a while Razz

My preferred choice of clothing growing up were baggy jeans/shorts and hoodie and that lasted until freshman year of college. From then on my choice of clothing changed, to straight legged girl jeans and t-shirt/flannel shirt combo...dunno why haha xD And by this time I don't mind wearing heels, and this is a great change since during my early teens, I hated those things with a passion.

Now, about the more feminine tendencies...I love...kittens xD and I coo at everything cute (as certain people like to remind me countless of times >> ). I like animal plushies and I adore romantic comedies, and well romance in general, as long as they're not sappy and cliche =___=. But the thing is, tho I like watching/reading/writing romance, when faced with it in real life, I tend to get flustered and shy very easily ^^;;

What else...I love kids, and I get along well with them. I'm also not feminine enough to be able to use make up on my own o.o That's just...um...no. I like doing stuff in the kitchen more than mowing the lawn, but I can do most of the DIY stuff around the house...

Emotion wise...I believe I'm more...feminine? I bottle things up and I suck at talking about them xD

Now, remember that I said I'm half and half in this regard? Coz I am. I can adapt very well x) Like when I have to go to family gatherings, I'll go to them in feminine get-ups (tradition as usual xD) and when situation needed it, I can slip easily into the masculine role. Same with romance. Being bi, it's... more feminine when I was with my ex boyfriends, and more masculine with my ex girlfriend. Now with the present one...lol we shall see ;D

So there ya go.

End of ramble.

TOODLES Natsuki Kruger2


Last edited by depression76 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::




depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6131
Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by IlliterateKoi on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Since my brain isn't working enough to formulate anything more than a simple response: I'm more masculine than feminine...by far. I may or may not elaborate at some point XD

IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Posts : 3809
Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:21 pm

depression76 wrote:Now, remember that I said I'm half and half in this regard? Coz I am. I can adapt very well x) Like when I have to go to family gatherings, I'll go to them in feminine get-ups (tradition as usual xD) and when situation needed it, I can slip easily into the masculine role. Same with romance. Being bi, it's... more feminine when I was with my ex boyfriends, and more masculine with my ex girlfriend. Now with the present one...lol we shall see ;D

So there ya go.

End of ramble.

TOODLES Natsuki Kruger2

Oh, I'm going to hurl. Deppeh, you will always be a honest to goodness uke no matter who you're with. You get easily flustered, especially around attractive Asian women. Zhang You don't know how to deal with their sexiness, thus you go into panic mode with giggles. >:3 May I remind you how Keiko-sama makes you feel?!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by depression76 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Oh, I'm going to hurl. Deppeh, you will always be a honest to goodness uke no matter who you're with. You get easily flustered, especially around attractive Asian women. Zhang You don't know how to deal with their sexiness, thus you go into panic mode with giggles. >:3 May I remind you how Keiko-sama makes you feel?!
T____T

Its scares me of how accurate you are about my reactions to pretty people...lol. Panic mode with giggles...orz

And no no, you don't need to remind me *tosses ball at your head* >///<

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::




depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6131
Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:55 pm

depression76 wrote:And no no, you don't need to remind me *tosses ball at your head* >///<

*tosses it back* >:3 Unlike you, catnip doesn't work on meh!!!

Azusa <---- depression76. Oh it's true! :'3

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Kiros Razer on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:41 pm

I'm a mix of both but more on th masculine side.

Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 603
Bubuzuke points : 733
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 36
Location : The Spatula Kingdom

View user profile http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Yagamic on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:15 pm

I think I'm a mix too, I have both sides but I just chose the masculine one because I dont like girly girl stuff at all -_-

Yagamic
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 450
Bubuzuke points : 474
Armitage GUTS!!! : 24
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:I'm a mix of both but more on th masculine side.

Would you say your masculine side surfaces more in a relationship?

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:55 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum