Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-fandom everywhere you go

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-fandom everywhere you go

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:That's perfect enough. How about five shirts with our logo on them. I will give your permission to use the official Mai-Multiverse logo. Make one for yourself as well. Shizuru Fujino

It'll have to wait a few months, I don't have the time right now and am about to be out of internet range from May - August, after that...sure, send me witch Logos and sizes you want

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 am

Around last year, I was watching a crime documentary about one of the worst serial killers in history, who was from Columbia, and one of the investigators during the time, his last name was "Duran", and Mai-HiME kept popping up in my head pokemon

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:00 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:That's perfect enough. How about five shirts with our logo on them. I will give your permission to use the official Mai-Multiverse logo. Make one for yourself as well. Shizuru Fujino

It'll have to wait a few months, I don't have the time right now and am about to be out of internet range from May - August, after that...sure, send me witch Logos and sizes you want

Make it ten shirts for rest of us, mines XL

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:

No problem, dude. Expect a PM later today. Arika Yumemiya

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:31 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

No problem, dude. Expect a PM later today. Arika Yumemiya

sure

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:33 am

I have Mai HiME posters on my door and someone tore one down, however I discovered it while I was slightly drunk and was running from door to door yelling if anyone had seen a Multiple Intellect Yggdrasil Unit

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:59 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:I have Mai HiME posters on my door and someone tore one down, however I discovered it while I was slightly drunk and was running from door to door yelling if anyone had seen a Multiple Intellect Yggdrasil Unit
XD

Kuga Natsuki

Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I have Mai HiME posters on my door and someone tore one down, however I discovered it while I was slightly drunk and was running from door to door yelling if anyone had seen a Multiple Intellect Yggdrasil Unit

Mind sharing photos of your Mai-HiME posters? The surviving ones. Nao Yuuki

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:22 am

I would knock someone down If anyone tore down my stuff close to my room, anyway funny stuff.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:09 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:I went to a Pro-LGBT rally today at school and I grabbed the first shirt from my shelf because I was running late, I ended up grabbing a Tshirt I had made with this on it

It is pro-LGBT, you have to give me that

That is just awesome xD

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Mind sharing photos of your Mai-HiME posters? The surviving ones. Nao Yuuki

I don't have a camera right now...but next year I will show you all pictures of the wall of Shizuru...I've had one for 6 years

midori's crazy398 wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:I went to a Pro-LGBT rally today at school and I grabbed the first shirt from my shelf because I was running late, I ended up grabbing a Tshirt I had made with this on it

It is pro-LGBT, you have to give me that

That is just awesome xD

Thank you very much

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Wall dedicated to Shizuru but not Midori? Interesting. You used to be a bigger Shizuru fan back in the day?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Wall dedicated to Shizuru but not Midori? Interesting. You used to be a bigger Shizuru fan back in the day?

Oh yeah, Shizuru was my obsession, not to mention how much more fan art their is of Shizuru

Also Shizuru's philosophy is how I used to try to live my life, though I do have a wall of Midori

It's back in Australia and it's the longest wall in my room ^_^

around 4 years ago I rewatched the series and my love for midori went from lots of love to all of my love, her personality and mine were nearly synonymous, and I was a waiter at the time with ambitions on becoming a history teacher, no longer a waiter, but I'm close to being a history proffessor

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Awesome and very ambitious of you. I quote Midori yesterday along the lines of "writing my own destiny." She is certainly a positive role model for practically anyone, unlike Shizuru who is more of a laid back person. Not that there's anything wrong with that, Shizuru's love and devotion to another human being is inspirational. It's just that, Midori is more of a seeker in life. Ready for whatever may come.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed May 01, 2013 12:36 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Awesome and very ambitious of you. I quote Midori yesterday along the lines of "writing my own destiny." She is certainly a positive role model for practically anyone, unlike Shizuru who is more of a laid back person. Not that there's anything wrong with that, Shizuru's love and devotion to another human being is inspirational. It's just that, Midori is more of a seeker in life. Ready for whatever may come.

Yeah as I entered the real world I realized just how perfect Midori's stance on life was and began "writing my own destiny" which had been something I had never really done before. I usually let my family dictate how my life was run, more'o'less before then

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed May 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:Yeah as I entered the real world I realized just how perfect Midori's stance on life was and began "writing my own destiny" which had been something I had never really done before. I usually let my family dictate how my life was run, more'o'less before then

That doesn't sound like you at all. You are so opinionated now, nobody would think you're some self-righteous snob who's held back by the pressures and expectations of his parents. Midori would be so proud. Midori

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Thu May 02, 2013 5:52 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:Yeah as I entered the real world I realized just how perfect Midori's stance on life was and began "writing my own destiny" which had been something I had never really done before. I usually let my family dictate how my life was run, more'o'less before then

That doesn't sound like you at all. You are so opinionated now, nobody would think you're some self-righteous snob who's held back by the pressures and expectations of his parents. Midori would be so proud. Midori

Thank you Luu Mikoto Minagi

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 02, 2013 5:52 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Thank you Luu Mikoto Minagi

You're most welcome! Mikoto Minagi Have fun in Africa, by the way. MM will be waiting!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 pm

I've been spreading Midori-ism to the many people of the world, sadly most are too busy with their own religions: Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Football, etc... to pay Midori-ism much mind, but now many people know both about Midori-ism and Mai HiME/Mai-Otome, though most are in Zambia

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I've been spreading Midori-ism to the many people of the world, sadly most are too busy with their own religions: Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Football, etc... to pay Midori-ism much mind, but now many people know both about Midori-ism and Mai HiME/Mai-Otome, though most are in Zambia

My friend, you've done a great service then. Mai-HiME/Otome can be enjoyed by anyone and as you know, Mai-Multiverse is going global. Those too busy with their own religions are missing out on the answer to true happiness.

Akira Okuzaki : Which is?

The smell of Akira's boxers~

Akira : *threatens me with Element* ONE. MORE. WORD. *pretend slits throat*

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:I've been spreading Midori-ism to the many people of the world, sadly most are too busy with their own religions: Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Football, etc... to pay Midori-ism much mind, but now many people know both about Midori-ism and Mai HiME/Mai-Otome, though most are in Zambia

My friend, you've done a great service then. Mai-HiME/Otome can be enjoyed by anyone and as you know, Mai-Multiverse is going global. Those too busy with their own religions are missing out on the answer to true happiness.

Akira Okuzaki : Which is?

The smell of Akira's boxers~

Akira : *threatens me with Element* ONE. MORE. WORD. *pretend slits throat*

Akira-Chan's boxers, the meaning of true happiness, buy a pair today and if you call within the next 20 minutes we'll throw in her chest wrappings absolutely free. But wait there's more! pay by credit card and get a framed photo of Yukino in the bath!

Shizuru-Corp, for all your Yuri needs

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Akira-Chan's boxers, the meaning of true happiness, buy a pair today and if you call within the next 20 minutes we'll throw in her chest wrappings absolutely free. But wait there's more! pay by credit card and get a framed photo of Yukino in the bath!

*calls immediately* I love the smell of sweaty woman boobs. <3

Armitage : DO NOT PAY VIA CREDIT CARD!!!

Haruka, I think you're overreacting...again. o.o

Armitage : I AM NOT OVERRACTING. YOU'RE ALL BEING FOOLED BY THE BUBUZUKE. SHE'S A LUNATIC AND A FELON!!!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:50 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

*calls immediately* I love the smell of sweaty woman boobs. <3

Armitage : DO NOT PAY VIA CREDIT CARD!!!

Haruka, I think you're overreacting...again. o.o

Armitage : I AM NOT OVERRACTING. YOU'RE ALL BEING FOOLED BY THE BUBUZUKE. SHE'S A LUNATIC AND A FELON!!!

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara? Haruka, why are you so angry? after all, you bought all my Yukino in the locker room pictures last week, I thought you would just love these pictures

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:16 pm

Armitage : YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT I WAS THE PRESENT AT THE TIME OF THESE PURCHASES. AND I'M NOT ANGRY, I'M TRYING TO PROVE MY POINT HERE!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:07 am

I saw this ad on TV today =3...

------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAAeATL1dTw

I wanted to find why they chose the name 'Kuga', but I'm too lazy =)

PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 366
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next