Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Um, Mai Hime Music anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Um, Mai Hime Music anyone?

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME on Mon May 03, 2010 11:38 am

The anime had some great music. Yuki Kajiura -hearts-
Faves- Oharahetta, Yamiyo he no prologue, pink dance, Mezame, Ensei, only the fairy tale, Yami no botou,

Last edited by SpiderNeKoHiME on Thu May 20, 2010 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1359
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Um, Mai Hime Music anyone?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 03, 2010 10:15 pm

I love Kimi ga Sora datta. It's on the same level as Fushigi Yuugi's ending theme (Tokimeki no Doukasen) where the song feels like a prelude to the next episode. This is why I'm the type to never skip openings and closings, no matter how many times I've seen them. I want to feel the build up and prelude to what's gonna happen next.

The Mai HiME soundtrack is super packed with favorites of mine. Starting with Chiisana Hoshi da Oriru Toki. It's one of those old school heroic songs, I absolutely love it. Whenever I train, I listen to it. It lifts my fighting spirit. ^_^

Instrumental favorites include the fast pace Duran Shoukan for obvious reasons. *cough* Natsuki *cough* , the haunting Ensei, and Oharahetta, which always reminds me of the funny moments in HiME. In fact, the first thing that comes to mind when I hear Oharahetta is Midori and her drunk Sailor Moon-esque intro. XD

If you guys are looking for any particular song from Mai HiME, just request away!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME on Mon May 10, 2010 7:46 am

There's one song by Yuki Kajiura that I'm looking for....I pointed it out on Saturday when you and Alison were watching Hime. You know which one Luis. :3 me needs it!

SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop on Mon May 10, 2010 10:17 am

I love the song 'only the fairy tale'
My lil' sister gets mad when i play it tough -.-

denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 10, 2010 8:10 pm

denerop wrote:I love the song 'only the fairy tale'
My lil' sister gets mad when i play it tough -.-

My winamp is very biased towards that song on randomizer. XD Miyamura Yuuko's voice is golden, no pun intended. :tongue:

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 on Mon May 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Did someone say music?? :D

You can find lots of HiME music on my youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/aizentaichou Go check it out! :cherry:

Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4724
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Midori wrote:Did someone say music?? :D

You can find lots of HiME music on my youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/aizentaichou Go check it out! :cherry:

*GASP* WOW MIDORI! That's quite an impressive collection of classic hits from the Mai HiME soundtracks! I wonder how they got there... :suspect:

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME on Thu May 13, 2010 8:51 am

:affraid: you two work fast!!! spinning chickens rule!!! : D
will you have music from mai otome up too? -purrrrs on luis' lap-

SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 13, 2010 12:50 pm

XD Spinning Chicken madness runnin' wild, brother!

And yes, I will have music from Mai Otome and My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ uploaded as well! ^_^ *pets the spider neko*

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:07 am

And the next repost~

Yuki Kajiura <333

Favourites from her in Mai HiME are:

Kako he no Requiem (oh yeah, really sad, but I LOVE it Razz) and Natsuki no Kokoro (yay for Natsuki's voice?? o.o)

Some character songs are good, too. I love Shizuru's Katakoi Enka <3

I really like the ending, too :3

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7062
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

View user profile http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:35 pm

*sigh* Katakoi Enka is pure amazing. Noami-san's voice is irreplaceable.

I've been listening to Minami Kuribayashi's "Chiisana Hoshi ga Oriru Toki" a lot lately. If my fanfic became a movie (which it kinda is already...) that would be the theme song. It fits the heroic theme.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:29 pm

Concerning the OST, I really love it, but my favourite are Ensei and the wonderful Alyssa's Only the Fairy Tale. I could spend hours listening to it, and maybe finish crying because of its beauty... Maybe because I always feel sad when I watch the passage of Alyssa's death, when Myu remembers the first time they met, the snow man she made for her, and everything they did together... *sigh*

Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 553
Armitage GUTS!!! : 249

View user profile http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Hohoemu wrote:Concerning the OST, I really love it, but my favourite are Ensei and the wonderful Alyssa's Only the Fairy Tale. I could spend hours listening to it, and maybe finish crying because of its beauty... Maybe because I always feel sad when I watch the passage of Alyssa's death, when Myu remembers the first time they met, the snow man she made for her, and everything they did together... *sigh*

That was so emotional to watch and I felt kinda bad the first time I watched it. Just a mere 5 minutes before that moment, I was cheering on the HiME Rangers to kick their asses. For my feelings to turn completely around for Alyssa and Miyu at the last minute proves how three-dimensional the characters from Mai-HiME are.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 am

i've been listening to "Parade" alot during study periods. -smiles- my new favorite song! im reminded of the karaoke scene :3

SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:19 pm

For the longest time, I thought Parade was an instrumental. Took a few months before I discovered it was a vocal. ^^; lol

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:15 am

the off vocal mai hime songs are so nice aren't they? :3 crystal's protection is pretty good...

SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:59 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:the off vocal mai hime songs are so nice aren't they? :3 crystal's protection is pretty good...

We praise the vocals in It's only the Fairy tale often, but as an off-vocal song it's just as magical. :D

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:23 am

flower by the pond is a nice little upbeat song too =3

SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:03 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:flower by the pond is a nice little upbeat song too =3

<333 I agree! Actually I think it made it's debut in the karaoke episode (Mai-HiME Episode 16 to be exact) and I remember being so desperate to track it down at the time. >_<

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:27 pm

The beginning theme of My-HiME (name escaped me this second), the End theme by Aki Misato, It's Only A Fairy Tale, Duran's song, and all of them!?! x3

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:25 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:The beginning theme of My-HiME (name escaped me this second)

Shining Days!!! >:3 Bad Raven, BAD! Armitage Shall Haruka give you a light or rough spanking for your phail?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top