Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Veronica-Searrs on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Veronica-Searrs wrote:Midori in Mai-Otome's universe. I don't know why, but... =/

The only guess I can come up with is because she takes herself too seriously. The complete opposoite of her high energy; drunken self from the Mai-HiME universe. :drunken:

Not only that, Luu.
I just don't sympathize with her the same way I do with Sugiura-sensei.

Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 334
Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 19
Location : Raccoon City.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Jack on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:25 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:Reito Kanzaki in HiME and Nagi on Otome.

You people not liking Shizuru or Shiho are nuts.
One of a annoying middle school girl, the other is a creeper who probably belongs in a rubber room or prison. I'm not sure where you were going with this. XD

Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 89
Bubuzuke points : 125
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 35
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by SpiralDasher on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Jack wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:Reito Kanzaki in HiME and Nagi on Otome.

You people not liking Shizuru or Shiho are nuts.
One of a annoying middle school girl, the other is a creeper who probably belongs in a rubber room or prison. I'm not sure where you were going with this. XD

If you're going by those standards, at least half the Himes belong in their own white-padded rooms! XD

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 755
Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 25
Location : On an island.

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Jack on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:57 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:
Jack wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:Reito Kanzaki in HiME and Nagi on Otome.

You people not liking Shizuru or Shiho are nuts.
One of a annoying middle school girl, the other is a creeper who probably belongs in a rubber room or prison. I'm not sure where you were going with this. XD

If you're going by those standards, at least half the Himes belong in their own white-padded rooms! XD
You'd be right!

Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 89
Bubuzuke points : 125
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 35
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by MidnightPersona on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:12 am

Jack wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:You people not liking Shizuru or Shiho are nuts.
One of a annoying middle school girl, the other is a creeper who probably belongs in a rubber room or prison. I'm not sure where you were going with this. XD

Shiho is probably one of the deepest and most overlooked HiME character. I mean... I hate how people go off appearances.

As-for Shizuru, love is a powerful thing. I use to hate her character, but now I understand her perfectly. To quote the only good thing Reito ever said:

Besides, you’ve already realized it by now I’m sure… the feelings that you have inside. For that person who’s more precious to you than anyone. In a world where nothing goes the way you want there might just be one thing you can count on. It’s love. Your love for another. For those feelings, and for that special person you desire, you might even be willing to become a demon. You might even be allowed to become a demon…
~Reito Kanzaki, Ep. 21 of My-HiME

Anyone who's truly loved and been hurt can understand this, if you cannot I think you should re-evaluate everything you know of love.

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3431
Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : HaruKino's Dorm Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by SpiralDasher on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:26 am

MidnightPersona wrote:You people not liking Shizuru or Shiho are nuts.
One of a annoying middle school girl, the other is a creeper who probably belongs in a rubber room or prison. I'm not sure where you were going with this. XD[/quote]

Shiho is probably one of the deepest and most overlooked HiME character. I mean... I hate how people go off appearances.[/quote]

The reason Shiho annoys me isn't because of her looks. If we went by that, Fumi would also annoy me (dammit woman, grow your hair out! DX) No, I've just never liked characters with her type of personality. This is also [one of the] same reasons I don't like Nao, her personality.

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 755
Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 25
Location : On an island.

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Jack on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:32 am

MidnightPersona wrote:
Jack wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:You people not liking Shizuru or Shiho are nuts.
One of a annoying middle school girl, the other is a creeper who probably belongs in a rubber room or prison. I'm not sure where you were going with this. XD

Shiho is probably one of the deepest and most overlooked HiME character. I mean... I hate how people go off appearances.

As-for Shizuru, love is a powerful thing. I use to hate her character, but now I understand her perfectly. To quote the only good thing Reito ever said:

Besides, you’ve already realized it by now I’m sure… the feelings that you have inside. For that person who’s more precious to you than anyone. In a world where nothing goes the way you want there might just be one thing you can count on. It’s love. Your love for another. For those feelings, and for that special person you desire, you might even be willing to become a demon. You might even be allowed to become a demon…
~Reito Kanzaki, Ep. 21 of My-HiME

Anyone who's truly loved and been hurt can understand this, if you cannot I think you should re-evaluate everything you know of love.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Shizuru molest Natsuki?

Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 89
Bubuzuke points : 125
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 35
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Jack on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:39 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:You people not liking Shizuru or Shiho are nuts.
One of a annoying middle school girl, the other is a creeper who probably belongs in a rubber room or prison. I'm not sure where you were going with this. XD

Shiho is probably one of the deepest and most overlooked HiME character. I mean... I hate how people go off appearances.[/quote]

The reason Shiho annoys me isn't because of her looks. If we went by that, Fumi would also annoy me (dammit woman, grow your hair out! DX) No, I've just never liked characters with her type of personality. This is also [one of the] same reasons I don't like Nao, her personality.[/quote] Fumi kind of creeped me out. It's probably because I'm a guy. I'm not use to dealing with fembots.

Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 89
Bubuzuke points : 125
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 35
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by SpiralDasher on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:54 am

Jack wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Shizuru molest Natsuki?

That's up to personal opinion. It's purposefully ambiguous to go either way. I still think it was a dream nightmare Natsuki had, due to the fact that she had Geisha make-up on, and the white'd-out boarders during that scene.

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 755
Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 25
Location : On an island.

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Jack on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:12 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
Jack wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Shizuru molest Natsuki?

That's up to personal opinion. It's purposefully ambiguous to go either way. I still think it was a dream nightmare Natsuki had, due to the fact that she had Geisha make-up on, and the white'd-out boarders during that scene.
Wouldn't you say it's heavily implied?

Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 89
Bubuzuke points : 125
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 35
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:41 am

SpiralDasher wrote:That's up to personal opinion. It's purposefully ambiguous to go either way. I still think it was a dream nightmare Natsuki had, due to the fact that she had Geisha make-up on, and the white'd-out boarders during that scene.

That's what I believe too. Unless Natsuki is psychic and has images of events that happened while she was asleep, then we can't assume she was quote-unquote "raped". Shiho Huit

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by SpiralDasher on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:21 am

Jack wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:
Jack wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Shizuru molest Natsuki?

That's up to personal opinion. It's purposefully ambiguous to go either way. I still think it was a dream nightmare Natsuki had, due to the fact that she had Geisha make-up on, and the white'd-out boarders during that scene.
Wouldn't you say it's heavily implied?

Maybe Natsuki was subconsciously aware of Shizuru kissing her during the night, and her dream and imagination took it from there.

Like I said, it's ambiguous because it's suppose to be.

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 755
Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 25
Location : On an island.

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Jack on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:26 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
Jack wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:
Jack wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Shizuru molest Natsuki?

That's up to personal opinion. It's purposefully ambiguous to go either way. I still think it was a dream nightmare Natsuki had, due to the fact that she had Geisha make-up on, and the white'd-out boarders during that scene.
Wouldn't you say it's heavily implied?

Maybe Natsuki was subconsciously aware of Shizuru kissing her during the night, and her dream and imagination took it from there.

Like I said, it's ambiguous because it's suppose to be.
Still, she looked rather horrified when it was revealed later when Haruka confronted Shizuru about it.

Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 89
Bubuzuke points : 125
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 35
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:53 am

The on-going discussion of "Did Shizuru rape Natsuki?" can continue here:

Put yourself in ShizNat's shoes (Mai-HiME Episode 22-23)

Thank you. Arika Yumemiya

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:56 am

Pfft, these days I can't actually make up my mind on whom precisely I find the most annoying. Hm... but, I'd say from 1-10...

Fujino - 9.5.
Kuga - 9.5.
Viola - 10.
Kruger - 9.

Believe me, I detest them.

I just cannot bear to look at them anymore without seeing them stealing the spotlight, and not to mention, these two and their reincarnations are already seen everywhere in the mainstream media and real life as it is - the bitchy slapper who acts hardcore and obsessive over getting everything she wants, and then, for some reason, everyone loves the "bad guy/girl" who has the guns, bike, etc.

TROLLRISE. I want something unique! I'm not bothered about being able to utterly relate myself to a character, I just want to get lost into the story which they are part of! Oh, and before I forget...

Manga Erstin - 5. YOU JUST CANNOT SUDDENLY CHANGE YOUR SEXUALITY AND BE COMPLETELY SURE OF IT STRAIGHT AWAY. Pfft, seriously Erstin, changing sexuality merely because Nina didn't return your feelings, and then you went over to Manshiro, even though you exclaimed you are lesbian. You know? Those type of women who don't like the male gender? .____.

Trollrise - 6. Aye, I'm adding them.

Miss Maria And yet my annoyance for every person of these "Series" is well over the 10 factor. It is absolutely insulting what a girl can do to ruin the reputation of the Otome.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 451
Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188
Join date : 2011-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Manga Erstin - 5. YOU JUST CANNOT SUDDENLY CHANGE YOUR SEXUALITY AND BE COMPLETELY SURE OF IT STRAIGHT AWAY. Pfft, seriously Erstin, changing sexuality merely because Nina didn't return your feelings, and then you went over to Manshiro, even though you exclaimed you are lesbian. You know? Those type of women who don't like the male gender? .____.

Again, Wolvy, when you can't tell a story, you drop things into the plot when you need it to be there. Even if it doesn't make any sense or has any relevance, like Erstin's sexuality. I loved the Mai-Otome manga for it's fanservice and incredible detail of artwork, but it wasn't the more structured epic that was seen in the anime.

Perhaps Manga Erstin was bisexual this whole time? I don't like the male gender either...guess I'm a lesbian too. ._______.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Manga Erstin - 5. YOU JUST CANNOT SUDDENLY CHANGE YOUR SEXUALITY AND BE COMPLETELY SURE OF IT STRAIGHT AWAY. Pfft, seriously Erstin, changing sexuality merely because Nina didn't return your feelings, and then you went over to Manshiro, even though you exclaimed you are lesbian. You know? Those type of women who don't like the male gender? .____.

Again, Wolvy, when you can't tell a story, you drop things into the plot when you need it to be there. Even if it doesn't make any sense or has any relevance, like Erstin's sexuality. I loved the Mai-Otome manga for it's fanservice and incredible detail of artwork, but it wasn't the more structured epic that was seen in the anime.

Perhaps Manga Erstin was bisexual this whole time? I don't like the male gender either...guess I'm a lesbian too. ._______.

Either that or Erstin was majorly confused. <_< >_>

Errrm... she can be Erstinsexual. o_o

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 451
Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188
Join date : 2011-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Either that or Erstin was majorly confused. <_< >_>

Errrm... she can be Erstinsexual. o_o

<_< >_> Pfft, Erstinsex-you know, that would make anime Erstin Ninasexual. So many girls at Garderobe and she only wants the Ultimate Black Diamond. >_>

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by she-ga-roo on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:59 pm

most annoying character?
hmmm...

in HiME it would be fumi, cause she's just... there. even shiho's character was less annoying to me, cause she at least did SOMETHING during the series namly going on my nerves with her 'brother-love'. but what did fumi do? weehling mashiro around, wohoo! ~.~

in otome it would be... hm, good question... i don't quite know. and since i can't think of one character immediatly, i guess there is no character i really found annoying in that series.

and for the annoying-shizuru-dub-accent-part i have to tell you something:
in the serman dub she has NO accent at all! :shock:

she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 541
Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 28
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:in HiME it would be fumi, cause she's just... there. even shiho's character was less annoying to me, cause she at least did SOMETHING during the series namly going on my nerves with her 'brother-love'. but what did fumi do? weehling mashiro around, wohoo! ~.~

o.o In Fumi's case, that wouldn't make her annoying. More like...just....there. Like a stump! XD I mean really, Fumi is just a walking cardboard cutout with no personality, other than to pleasure Mashiro Kazahana. Akira Okuzaki Take that statement however way you can...

Hey! Wheelchairs are fun to ride! *_*

she-ga-roo wrote:in otome it would be... hm, good question... i don't quite know. and since i can't think of one character immediatly, i guess there is no character i really found annoying in that series.

When I didn't know better, it was most certainly Tomoe Marguerite. *thinks harder* I suppose Grand Duke Nagi and John Smith kinda chafe my derriere. ^^;

she-ga-roo wrote:and for the annoying-shizuru-dub-accent-part i have to tell you something:
in the serman dub she has NO accent at all! :shock:

O_O; I've seen the German dub, she sounds awful. At first I couldn't tell, but thanks to Kino Karutta-chan and Narsilia, German Shizuru's performance has been exploited. x_x

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by she-ga-roo on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:34 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

o.o In Fumi's case, that wouldn't make her annoying. More like...just....there. Like a stump! XD I mean really, Fumi is just a walking cardboard cutout with no personality, other than to pleasure Mashiro Kazahana. Akira Okuzaki Take that statement however way you can...

Hey! Wheelchairs are fun to ride! *_*

maybe, but it's just... gah! i simply don't like fumi. cll it childish behavior of me or whatever you want, but i just don't like her. Nina Wang


Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:When I didn't know better, it was most certainly Tomoe Marguerite. *thinks harder* I suppose Grand Duke Nagi and John Smith kinda chafe my derriere. ^^;

no, i like tomoe ^^ any yeah, now that you metion it: john smith! how could i forget?! he dusturbed the awesome fight between midori and shizuru! *burning hate*


Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:O_O; I've seen the German dub, she sounds awful. At first I couldn't tell, but thanks to Kino Karutta-chan and Narsilia, German Shizuru's performance has been exploited. x_x

yeah, the german dub is really annoying! hah, i know what character is annoying:
all the german dubed characters of HiME!
just because of their voices, well expect of haruka maybe. i think her german voice is at least okay.

she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 541
Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 28
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:29 am

she-ga-roo wrote:maybe, but it's just... gah! i simply don't like fumi. cll it childish behavior of me or whatever you want, but i just don't like her. Nina Wang

LMAO! Not gonna hold it against you, She-san. There's not much to Fumi Himeno in the long run, even in Mai-Otome where she's practically worshiped as a deity. If SUNRISE can write a story and give some level of depth to the character, I'd be really shocked. ^^;

she-ga-roo wrote:no, i like tomoe ^^ any yeah, now that you metion it: john smith! how could i forget?! he dusturbed the awesome fight between midori and shizuru! *burning hate*

>:3 YEAH! THAT SON OF A BITCH! He slowed down the momentum for those two! And how did Rad and the others fail to catch up to him!? Natsuki Kuga

she-ga-roo wrote:yeah, the german dub is really annoying! hah, i know what character is annoying:
all the german dubed characters of HiME!
just because of their voices, well expect of haruka maybe. i think her german voice is at least okay.

*blush* The thought of a German Haruka is pleasing. <3 I'll take your word on the rest. @_@ Sadly, that's the last international dub I've seen. English, Japanese and German...I wonder if there are any others...

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:46 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum