Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Most annoying Mai-HiME/Otome series character?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:Your best friend is on the floor DYING, after SAVING YOU, and the only thing you can do is make out with the blonde-brunette hedgehog?!

LOL This is just made my day.

I'm fond of Manga Tate though, he actually did more than his counterpart ever did. He was more of a male-in-distress in the Mai-HiME anime, so it was refreshing to see him stand up and be a man. :)

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyotakano on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Shiho~

Miyotakano
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Miyotakano wrote:Shiho~

:lol: Any particular reason why? lol Whatever it is, I agree. As long as it's Shiho from Mai-HiME.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyotakano on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:26 pm

She is really anoying she needs to much attention (Well dosen't need just wants)

Miyotakano
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:34 am

Aye, it is true that HiME Shiho is annoying, but it isn't exactly her whole fault, she is just attached to Tate in a similar way Tomoe is to Shizuru, except her personality is different. Although Otome Shiho is a much bigger story, she's amazing lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyotakano on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Very true but atleast tomoe is cooler

Miyotakano
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Miyotakano wrote:Very true but atleast tomoe is cooler

Ah, ah, why yes, indeed! Its just a shame people seem to dislike Tomoe so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyotakano on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:48 pm

They shouldn't. so what she became a valkyrie she's still the best along with shizuru

Miyotakano
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:53 am

Miyotakano wrote:They shouldn't. so what she became a valkyrie she's still the best along with shizuru

Joining Nagi's side makes her a traitor to everything the Otome stood for, including Shizuru. Maybe she never thought of it like that before...

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyotakano on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:05 am

I don't believe she did Think of it like that

Miyotakano
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:31 am

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:Hi my best friend and I are debating about what Mai character is most annoying. She say Shiho-san, I say Shizuru. ^.^' I'm not a fan of hers because of hurting Kuga-san in hime series. Opinions are welcome. :o

I agree with you 100%.

Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 125
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:13 am

Well, seeing as how this is a "most annoying" thread and not a "which character do you hate" thread, Imma go with Shiho.

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:24 am

SpiralDasher wrote:Well, seeing as how this is a "most annoying" thread and not a "which character do you hate" thread, Imma go with Shiho.

:) Hate is such a strong word, Dash. Who's the lucky Mai-Series character that made it on your hate list? Nao Yuuki

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulEaterHaruhis0s on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Since I've only seen My Hime, I personally don't think any of the female characters were truly annoying nor do I dislike any of them. While I like Mai, she was pretty indecisive, but just a character flaw to me. Shiho was an immature brat, but that's her character flaw. Granted a few of these character flaws can annoy at times, but not enough to make me dislike them.

SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 156
Armitage GUTS!!! : 57

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1452642/Haruhi_Suzumiya_s0s

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:24 pm

SoulEaterHaruhis0s wrote:Since I've only seen My Hime, I personally don't think any of the female characters were truly annoying nor do I dislike any of them. While I like Mai, she was pretty indecisive, but just a character flaw to me. Shiho was an immature brat, but that's her character flaw. Granted a few of these character flaws can annoy at times, but not enough to make me dislike them.

I promised myself I would halt all Shiho rantings until ookamidesu posts her Shiho analysis thread, so I will just comment on Mai. With me, character flaws that are generally easy to overcome, bother me. Mai Tokiha could of learned to let go of Takumi (boy finally became a man!) in addition to being honest with herself on her feelings for others like Tate. Yes I am aware that character flaw is needed (although I have read claims that Mai Tokiha is a mary-sue, but that is mostly in the powers department) and if she became honest with herself in the early going, we wouldn't have a dramatic story. Still it bothers me and there are plenty of girls in the Mai-Series to focus my love and attention on instead, like Miss Kuga. Natsuki Kuga

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:Well, seeing as how this is a "most annoying" thread and not a "which character do you hate" thread, Imma go with Shiho.

:) Hate is such a strong word, Dash. Who's the lucky Mai-Series character that made it on your hate list? Nao Yuuki

-puts on fire-proof suit-

Nao.

Let the flames begin! -hides in a bunker-

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:01 am

SpiralDasher wrote:-puts on fire-proof suit-

Nao.

Let the flames begin! -hides in a bunker-

Nao Yuuki No flames here, Dash. :) Please explain why you hate Nao Yuuki (or Juliet Nao Zhang?) so I can understand is all; not gonna bite you or anything. XD I try to keep an open mind to any opinion.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulEaterHaruhis0s on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:08 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SoulEaterHaruhis0s wrote:Since I've only seen My Hime, I personally don't think any of the female characters were truly annoying nor do I dislike any of them. While I like Mai, she was pretty indecisive, but just a character flaw to me. Shiho was an immature brat, but that's her character flaw. Granted a few of these character flaws can annoy at times, but not enough to make me dislike them.

I promised myself I would halt all Shiho rantings until ookamidesu posts her Shiho analysis thread, so I will just comment on Mai. With me, character flaws that are generally easy to overcome, bother me. Mai Tokiha could of learned to let go of Takumi (boy finally became a man!) in addition to being honest with herself on her feelings for others like Tate. Yes I am aware that character flaw is needed (although I have read claims that Mai Tokiha is a mary-sue, but that is mostly in the powers department) and if she became honest with herself in the early going, we wouldn't have a dramatic story. Still it bothers me and there are plenty of girls in the Mai-Series to focus my love and attention on instead, like Miss Kuga. Natsuki Kuga

I think I'll go over to the Shiho thread then. Character analysis/rants are intriguing and entertaining to read. :3

Yeah, I suppose that's right. It was a bit irritating to get through, necessary flaws or not (who claimed she was a mary-sue?). Oh well, I've got Midori to entertain me in the meantime. Midori

SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 156
Armitage GUTS!!! : 57

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1452642/Haruhi_Suzumiya_s0s

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:17 am

SoulEaterHaruhis0s wrote:I think I'll go over to the Shiho thread then. Character analysis/rants are intriguing and entertaining to read. :3

Yeah, I suppose that's right. It was a bit irritating to get through, necessary flaws or not (who claimed she was a mary-sue?). Oh well, I've got Midori to entertain me in the meantime. Midori

:) It's not up yet (if it is, then ookamidesu will be making a new one), but there are plenty others you can comment in. I'm actually looking forward to what you have to say, in case I see a different view on things. ;p

Midori Midori Sugiura is perfectly fine~ As for the mary sue claims, they were mostly on YouTube and Anime Suki if I remember correctly. Long before any Mai-Series forum came about. In 2009, there was a video centered around Mai Tokiha's battle with Shiho in AMV format and the comments were quite surprising. Rather than mention how possessive Shiho was, it was a Tokiha bash-fest. "MARY SUE WITH HER MARY SUE PET!!!!" <--- and that was just the beginning.

If they thought that low of Mai, I can only imagine their feelings on Shizuru.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Shizuru first by a long mile!

Followed by Shiho.

mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:44 pm

mandygirl78 wrote:Shizuru first by a long mile!

Followed by Shiho.
Totally! Creeper alert.

Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 125
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Midori in Mai-Otome's universe. I don't know why, but... =/
And Shiho in Mai-HiME's universe. Mehhh....

Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Veronica-Searrs wrote:Midori in Mai-Otome's universe. I don't know why, but... =/

The only guess I can come up with is because she takes herself too seriously. The complete opposoite of her high energy; drunken self from the Mai-HiME universe. :drunken:

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Reito Kanzaki in HiME and Nagi on Otome.

You people not liking Shizuru or Shiho are nuts.

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:13 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:You people not liking Shizuru or Shiho are nuts.

;p Shiho I can totally understand. That's a serious no-brainer on my end.

Shizuru on the other hand...only Viola kinda irks me (sleeping with Tomoe? Really? Really? REALLY? When will Natsuki hear about this?).

Viola : Never~

Gakuenchou : ...Never what?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top