Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

We're MANLY(?) Men!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We're MANLY(?) Men!

Post by Konaxookami on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:45 pm

((Or not? xD totally out of character for this random post. If anyone dares to recall the male versions of the dear HiME and Otome character we all know and love, I'd like to lessen the mind rape. Later on that day me and my friend re-imagined the male!Natsuki and Male! Shizuru. So. I'd like to present-Natsuo and Shizuo (names that are crappy 'till I figure out better ones) xD

First time I drew Natsuo-he's a lot less bulky now. x3

Shizuo is sexy! That was the motif for him-I wanted to make him look as pretty as I could and still look handsome-I love his hair quite a bit. x3

The truth behind what Shizuru AND Shizuo think of their counterpart. x3 I LOVE Shizuo's expression x3

A normal morning for the two. x3 Ohh I can't believe how close this is to yaoi. I CAN NOT. I baffle myself at how much I did xD

Like? Or will I need to supply more brain bleach?))

Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're MANLY(?) Men!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:25 pm

No brain bleach will be nesccary my friend. Yes, I dread the thought of male Mai-HiME/Otome characters ever since Red Puppy decided to rape my mind with her pictures that would make Hulk Hogan look like Ally Mcbeal. These drawings of Natsuo and Shizuo are much better, in terms of how normal their appearance is. And not to sound gay, but they look really cute! ^_~ Your style of art helps tons.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:33 pm

No brain bleach will be nesccary my friend. Yes, I dread the thought of male Mai-HiME/Otome characters ever since Red Puppy decided to rape my mind with her pictures that would make Hulk Hogan look like Ally Mcbeal. These drawings of Natsuo and Shizuo are much better, in terms of how normal their appearance is. And not to sound gay, but they look really cute! ^_~ Your style of art helps tons.

(Thanks Luu!! xD I actually did these after explaining what I had seen from Red Puppy's pictures to my friend (who did the Shizuru fail dub with me)n and she commented on how these two would actually look good as men and in a relationship. xDD so I drew them. x3 and you don't sound gay! xD Well...there's nothing here that's not too hardcore yaoi-ish or bishonen-ish. I think. )

Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Haruka Tenoh wrote:(Thanks Luu!! xD I actually did these after explaining what I had seen from Red Puppy's pictures to my friend (who did the Shizuru fail dub with me)n and she commented on how these two would actually look good as men and in a relationship. xDD so I drew them. x3 and you don't sound gay! xD Well...there's nothing here that's not too hardcore yaoi-ish or bishonen-ish. I think. )

You know, your friend is right. I'm not into yaoi, unless the story between the two males is written well and I don't have to read any details if you know what I mean. No, your fan arts of them as boys works. They're not yaoi-ish or bishonen-ish, both look rather young, around Sora's (from Kingdom Hearts) age or a little older.

As an unrelated note, your friend should totally join Multiverse. I wanna meet the girl behind that sexy yet scary Shizuru. X3

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top