Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

You know You Love Mai Hime And Mai Otome Too Much When...

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: You know You Love Mai Hime And Mai Otome Too Much When...

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:06 pm

85. when you have a large collection of cell phones like Nao. :3

SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1359
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:59 pm

86. When you start babbling about how it's okay to die like Takumi. >_> Wimp.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:12 am

87: You sing "it's only the fairy tale" countless times.

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1335
Armitage GUTS!!! : 479

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:58 pm

88. When you see Erstin on the face of every child. On the smile of every baby.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:09 pm

89: When you urge your friends to snuggle against your breasts. Be like Mai! ^.^

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:45 pm

I don't think I wanna be like Mai, my back would hurt all the time.

90. When you dump sugar in your pool, hoping it eradicates monsters.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 pm

91: When you bring a giant floatie whale to the beach like Mashiro. Lol.

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:25 pm

^ Mashiro's float toy looks similar to a Pokemon from the Ruby/Sapphire era. o.o;

92. When you dress as a "secret ninja sent to protect the school from evil."

Oh please, Akira. ;p Could you be anymore lame?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:33 pm

93. You start telling random people that you're looking for your big brother.

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:50 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Hollowed-Words wrote:21: You then proceed to make bad joke about said fish.

Oh God, who could forget. ^^; I will make a thread about that soon...

23. You're pretty damn proud of your chest size. If they happen to be the size of balloons that is.

...... i guess i'll put my story according to that somewhere else >.<

94- when you're desperately trying to find someone with blue short hair and red eyes who will protect you with your life >.<

95- when everyone around you knows everything about the series even though they didn't watch it

96- When you make an habit of cracking eggs ^^

97- when you try to call out a child by shouting random names in your bedroom (i never made it >.<)

98- when you're depressed for weeks when you find out Mai Otome turned Alyssa into a freakin bird

99- When you're sad for weeks because you think Alyssa will never return because she died

100- when you're soooo happy for making your first post in this thread wich is actually already proof of you liking Mai HiME/Otome, and then being more happy cause this is the 100th thing, if i didn't repeat everything ^^

101- When you start shouting when alyssa suddenly appears in the last episode even though she was shot to death

102- When you tell people how much you like Haruka for reviving Miyu, the not-human creature who lost her golden angel wich is actually sad because she was a bad character but she actually just wanted everyone to be happy and then Mai came with Kagutsuchi and blew Artemis up, who was Alyssa's child btw, and so some guy dies because Alyssa loved him, isn't it weird Miyu didn't die? well maybe she couldn't cause she's not human. well, she died anyway, she just followed Alyssa in the water and then she was dead i think. isn't it weird? in mat otome she just swam underwater. maybe she was more human like there. no, she wasn't because she broke down there too. well, it's actually pretty interesting if you think about it, i think i will think about it some more... and they are like 'WTF is she talking about?!'

excuse me if any was said before, i didn't bother to read everything ^^

denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:08 pm

103. When you have some creepy guy make portraits of you. :lol:

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:24 pm

104. when you wish that your mum is a legendary mister otome of windbloom... Razz

105. when you say that how i wish otome are real so that i can fly around the whole world and go to a school called Garderobe.. :D

106. when you lock yourself in your room while listening to otome wa do my best deshou?! of different version and thinking that you are a mister otome and you are inside 1 of the five columns... (ok... i think i am crazy.. but wadever! :twisted: )

107. when you are dreaming you saw and talk to some of the Mai-Otome Characters.... (they reply too... lol! )

Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 986
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:37 pm

108. When you wish you could be Miss Maria's love slave. -_- Aintagunnahappen.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Mon May 23, 2011 5:11 am

109. When you get goosebumps when the Mai HiME/Otome theme songs play when your iTunes is on shuffle

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona on Mon May 23, 2011 5:57 am

denerop wrote:

102- When you tell people how much you like Haruka for reviving Miyu, the not-human creature who lost her golden angel wich is actually sad because she was a bad character but she actually just wanted everyone to be happy and then Mai came with Kagutsuchi and blew Artemis up, who was Alyssa's child btw, and so some guy dies because Alyssa loved him, isn't it weird Miyu didn't die? well maybe she couldn't cause she's not human. well, she died anyway, she just followed Alyssa in the water and then she was dead i think. isn't it weird? in mat otome she just swam underwater. maybe she was more human like there. no, she wasn't because she broke down there too. well, it's actually pretty interesting if you think about it, i think i will think about it some more... and they are like 'WTF is she talking about?!'

That wasn't Haruka, it was Midori. xD

110: When you say the wrong words constantly, whether intentionally or not.

111: When you correct anyone who messes up their words (including yourself) automatically.

112: When you make crack pairings and are able to get them to make sense by proof of the show even when it shouldn't happen xD

113: When you make an AU of a character and it takes on a life of it's own and becomes canon. :DR Kruger:

114: When you spend at least 50% of your time on a HiME/Otome fan forum.

115: You have the desire to become Priesident of your country JUST to get your best friend/lover in the Army to protect you. Brigadier General. :D Armitage

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers on Mon May 23, 2011 6:14 am

116. When You keep rewatching Mai-Series over and over again :)

Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 986
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:36 am

117. When you start to think you are Natsuki just because you had a BB gun, a passion for motorbikes, an addiction to mayo and a hot brunette happens to be the head girl of your school... before you watched the anime, therefore, she was based on you Wink

118. Then you begin to realise you identify more with Shizuru due to the unrequited love you both share for your straight best friend. Of course, we all know that Natsuki isn't straight Razz

GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

View user profile http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman on Mon May 23, 2011 10:42 am

GoldenSun13 wrote:117. When you start to think you are Natsuki just because you had a BB gun, a passion for motorbikes, an addiction to mayo and a hot brunette happens to be the head girl of your school... before you watched the anime, therefore, she was based on you Wink

118. Then you begin to realise you identify more with Shizuru due to the unrequited love you both share for your straight best friend. Of course, we all know that Natsuki isn't straight Razz

119. When you become big fan into Mai-franchise don't forget you can be the biggest jerk of them all.

120. Never speculate original shows from Sunrise

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 627

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 on Mon May 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Highman wrote:
GoldenSun13 wrote:117. When you start to think you are Natsuki just because you had a BB gun, a passion for motorbikes, an addiction to mayo and a hot brunette happens to be the head girl of your school... before you watched the anime, therefore, she was based on you Wink

119. When you become big fan into Mai-franchise don't forget you can be the biggest jerk of them all.

I was being sarcastic. I get that sarcasm doesn't translate well in text... but still...

GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

View user profile http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman on Mon May 23, 2011 3:20 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:
Highman wrote:

I was being sarcastic. I get that sarcasm doesn't translate well in text... but still...

It's just lessons I learn when being around the internet and in jail Nina Wang

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 627

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 23, 2011 11:51 pm

121. When you hold tournaments for Mai-Otome Butou Shi every week. Seriously, we're probably the only people left on the planet who do that. ^^; When you play the game enough, you discover how competitive it can get.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Thu May 26, 2011 2:41 am

122. when you were looking for the OSTs and found a link on a forum, and then joined that forum straight away.

woot MM!!! Mikoto Minagi

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 26, 2011 12:22 pm

123. When you're obsessed with the same picture of Natsuki for over 6 years. >_<

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol on Mon May 30, 2011 7:09 pm

124. Every time you heard a bike engine you turn your head in hopes to see a black Ducati with a sexy bluehaired girl riding it!

Want to be part of the Challenge? Pick your number here: The List  ShizNat

Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

View user profile http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:124. Every time you heard a bike engine you turn your head in hopes to see a black Ducati with a sexy bluehaired girl riding it!

Natsuki Kuga I WISH!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top