Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

What's your Ethnic Background? 5 5 52

What's your Ethnic Background?

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's your Ethnic Background?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:03 am

Salutations, Multiverse! Today, let's talk about our ethnic background and see who's the most exotic. I love you

I'm a Hispanic boi. Peruvian to be exact, born in the United States. My parents claim I have Italian in me as well, which does seem accurate. More so in the personality department (I love to argue like an Italian). Both of my parents were born in the country of Peru, which isn't very fun. Visiting the mountains of Machu Picchu is the main attraction and it is indeed a marvelous thing to behold. But the rest of Peru isn't very interesting, imo. There is a strong anime/manga fan following down there which is cool and they sell so many bootlegs (games and movies), it's not even funny. :lol: The women...let's just say the ones in the richer areas are more pleasing on the eyes. The ones everywhere else...*sigh*...dental seems to be a bigger problem than starvation. Let's put it that way.

^_^ Your turns!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
"In the words of George Takei, "Ara~!"

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points: 38987
Armitage GUTS!!!: 2306

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your Ethnic Background?

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:10 am

I am a mix of two Native American backgrounds, Lumbee (Tracing back to the Croatan Indians) and Blackfoot. Also, Caucasian on my dad's side but I don't know where it's from ^.^''

In school I never told anyone my background, so my friends seemed to make up their own versions. Apparently, they thought I was Persian, Lithuanian, Russian, German, Ukranian or from India. So weird xD

Last edited by Hollowed-Words on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:17 am

No wonder you're so beautiful. ^_~ You know, Luu has practically done it all in his lifetime. One of the only things I haven't done yet, aside from make a white baby, is date a Native American girl. I always had, and still have the biggest crush on Pocahontas (Disney version) and always wanted a girl like her. Wink Alex is lucky to have someone exotic like you.

O_O; Your friends had some random-assed guesses!

BTW...CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1000TH POST! YOU ARE NOW A PEARL OTOME! You are no longer Nao's bitch, you are on her team! Razz You can take Shiho's place.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:20 am

Hehe!

I know, so random xD I look worldly, I guess?

YES! MUAHAHHAHA! No more doing Nao's laundry! ...I'm still gonna do it... and Shiho's pretty much useless anyway ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:23 am

*thinks* In a way you do look like a clash of backgrounds. Still...Russian? You? ^^; Not even close.

Hollowed-Words wrote:YES! MUAHAHHAHA! No more doing Nao's laundry! ...I'm still gonna do it... and Shiho's pretty much useless anyway ;D

Haha! While Shiho is much better in Mai-Otome, she is strictly comedy-relief. Maki-Maki anyone?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*thinks* In a way you do look like a clash of backgrounds. Still...Russian? You? ^^; Not even close.

Haha! There's also when I talk sometimes, my voice goes into different accents, the worst is a southern one because the twang is sooooo horrible xD I don't know why it does that, but it usually does when I'm angry or excited!

Or extremely serious xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Let's see....

One half = British. Both of my grandparents were from England, and most of my extended family still lives there, although I've never been there. My grandparents came to the US in 1944, pretty much to get my grandfather out of going to Normandy, since he was in the British Army. Guess it worked XD That's my mama's side of the family.

The other half = Jewish/Israeli. My grandparents on my father's side were both from Israel. Not sure when they came to this country... a little earlier than my maternal grandparents since my dad was born in Brooklyn in 1944.

So I'm equal split down the middle :D

Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points: 4724
Armitage GUTS!!!: 913

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:04 pm

The fact that you're half-Jewish intrigues me so. Never in Luu's career did he ever have a Jewish girlfriend either and I must say, female Jews are quite tasty. I love you The only thing I don't like is when you keep Jew gold all to yourself. :evil:

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:09 pm

:oops: :oops:

I told ya where I keep the Jew gold ~_^

Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:05 am

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:I told ya where I keep the Jew gold ~_^

I love you Even if I don't find the Jew gold there, there's something more valuable awaiting me. *smacks lips*

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:13 am

Well, you could call me a paradox I suppose. xD

MY earliest roots are British, my family came over to settle in MA wwaaaaaaay back in the beginning-I can trace my roots to the Salem Witches trials too! I'm related to three witches-one of them being a character in the Crucible xD This is on my dad's side. I'm also a bit German and supposedly Dutch as well. Though I got the red hair from my dad's side I have not one drop fo Irish blood in me-which baffles everyone.

On MY mother's side she gave me my 50% Polish nature, which only makes me PALER to my already pale red head complexion. x-X So, MY mom's a purebred Pole, and I'm a mutt. xD

And Germany and Britain hated each other, Poland got picked on by EVERYONE, so I'm a walking contradiction of nationalities. xD

Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points: 2205
Armitage GUTS!!!: 801
Location: Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:56 am

The Salem Witches trials! My goodness, your background sure goes back to an interesting time period. Polish girls are so gorgeous, I had a feeling you had some of it in you. :D

So, contradictious mutt, do you speak any of your ethnic background languages? Razz

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:59 am

I'm such a mutt... ;-; But the majority of my blood is German and Irish. Hahha, I've had people tell me that I 'sound' Irish, which I find hilarious. I don't think I do at all. xD

I also have Indian, Spanish, Dutch and French in me among others that I'm probably forgetting since it's been a while since I looked at my family tree log. ^^;

Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points: 257
Armitage GUTS!!!: 94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:06 am

So, contradictious mutt, do you speak any of your ethnic background languages?

I have a British accent that could fool even a Brit. ;3 I slip into it without thinking too-so some people think I was actually born in under the good 'ol Union Jack. xD I can pull off sounding like I've got a German accent too-but I'm not fluent in Polish or German. But I really want to learn German because to me it sounds really pretty, in that weird violent way. xD

The Salem Witches trials! My goodness, your background sure goes back to an interesting time period. Polish girls are so gorgeous, I had a feeling you had some of it in you.

xD Oh yeah-when my Grandma told me that I was like; 'Then why didn't I get into Hogwarts?!' xD And the I laughed-and felt awkward because I'd read a play that had a relative in it-and thaaaaat was weird. xD My English blood isn't all good though-xD The street that shares my family name was where Jack the Ripper killed someone, and I guess on my dad's side we've just had horrible luck with history. -sigh- not that Poland is any better but...xD

Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points: 2205
Armitage GUTS!!!: 801
Location: Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Kona wrote:But I really want to learn German because to me it sounds really pretty, in that weird violent way

I'll refrain from any Nazi jokes. XD My trip to Germany back in 2005 was brief, and the people didn't speak in that violent way to me. ^^; Maybe that was because I was talking to girls mostly.

Kona wrote:xD Oh yeah-when my Grandma told me that I was like; 'Then why didn't I get into Hogwarts?!' xD And the I laughed-and felt awkward because I'd read a play that had a relative in it-and thaaaaat was weird. xD My English blood isn't all good though-xD The street that shares my family name was where Jack the Ripper killed someone, and I guess on my dad's side we've just had horrible luck with history. -sigh- not that Poland is any better but...xD

No, Poland had the worst of luck in the past. ^^; Don't think of all this as horrible luck lol In retrospect, these family histories are way cool. Pfft, Hogwarts. You'll end up in the Wizards of Waverly Place substation before that happens. ;p

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:56 pm

I'm a mutt too as well Kicchu. Your NOT alone! I am African American and Native American. My grandfather on my mom's side was from Venezula. I'm also Irish and Scottish.

emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points: 1511
Armitage GUTS!!!: 108

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Wow, emo, that's quite an interesting mix O_O

The one sushi guy at work is like, freaking amazed that I'm Jewish. I guess they don't have many Jewish people in Burma? Well I'd suppose not. But its just funny.... he was shocked my family actually came from Israel. And he now just refers to me as "Jewish girl" XD

Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Mutt too. spanish-Italian combination girl. =3

SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points: 1359
Armitage GUTS!!!: 278

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:58 am

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:Mutt too. spanish-Italian combination girl. =3

O_O Then why do you look a white girl?!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Hmm...

I have received a note from a 'Hollowed-Words', on the subject.

'It turns out, I also have Cherokee and Inca Indian!'

I do not see why this was important enough to toss at my head...

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top