Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by Chaglette on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:24 am

Lemme guess XD Nosebleeding Takeda?!

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:48 am

Nagi wrote:Lemme guess XD Nosebleeding Takeda?!

XD Oh god, I wish! It never came out right since the bleeding spray is a pain in the ass to edit. No worries, I got something almost as good. :) All three emotes will be uploaded later today!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by ookamidesu on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:31 am

Do you think White Devil Nanoha can have her own emote??

"Y U NO LISTEN?!?! STARLIGHT BREAKER!!"

_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by depression76 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:42 am

ookamidesu wrote:Do you think White Devil Nanoha can have her own emote??

"Y U NO LISTEN?!?! STARLIGHT BREAKER!!"
Mikoto Minagi can we pwease? Mikoto Minagi

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::




depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6131
Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:51 am

depression76 wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:Do you think White Devil Nanoha can have her own emote??

"Y U NO LISTEN?!?! STARLIGHT BREAKER!!"
Mikoto Minagi can we pwease? Mikoto Minagi

>:3 Sure ladies, I don't see why not. Mai-Multiverse and NanoFate.us love making wouldn't hurt...

What do girls have in mind? Post potential pics you'd like to see for White Devil Nanoha. :'3 Then choose the best of the litter.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by The Fire Stirring Ruby on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:03 am

Would there be a Halloween special for the forum, Luu?

or is the Marry your Mai-series and non-Mai-series character would be the special?

The Fire Stirring Ruby
Ramen Noodles Specialist
Ramen Noodles Specialist

Posts : 1738
Bubuzuke points : 2561
Armitage GUTS!!! : 746
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 20
Location : Upstate Sass City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:10 pm

The Fire Stirring Ruby wrote:Would there be a Halloween special for the forum, Luu?

or is the Marry your Mai-series and non-Mai-series character would be the special?

The Marriage event is the special. No Halloween specials this year as I'm not inspired enough for one. The closest thing will be in the second half of November. That is all I'm going to say.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by The Fire Stirring Ruby on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:57 am

bump

I was kind of wondering.

Did G-O-D turned into lady fumi this time? Last time I checked, it was Fumi.

The Fire Stirring Ruby
Ramen Noodles Specialist
Ramen Noodles Specialist

Posts : 1738
Bubuzuke points : 2561
Armitage GUTS!!! : 746
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 20
Location : Upstate Sass City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:07 pm

The Fire Stirring Ruby wrote:bump

I was kind of wondering.

Did G-O-D turned into lady fumi this time? Last time I checked, it was Fumi.

Yes it did. All hail Our Lady Pedobear! Yukariko

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Can somebody edit this whole wiki of Mai-Universe?

Post by planetwarrior on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:50 am

This is the site that needs to be edited with more information.

And I say that might help the wiki readers getting into Mai-Universe.

The reason I can't do this myself because I'm too busy for quite awhile.

planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 47
Bubuzuke points : 74
Armitage GUTS!!! : 19
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:39 am

The ground work is there, though it could use a little more. I think even the wikipedia information of the Mai-Series is updated more frequently. I'll see what I can do, although I'd prefer to start from scratch.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by planetwarrior on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The ground work is there, though it could use a little more. I think even the wikipedia information of the Mai-Series is updated more frequently. I'll see what I can do, although I'd prefer to start from scratch.

Thanks Luu, I appreciate that, and also, for that Mai-HiME Destiny LN translation, how is that so far? Got any translators interested in translating the RAW you have?

Also, we are getting closer to 10th year of Mai-franchise, so Sunrise need to get ready for Mai-HiME project green-light for the 10th anniversary. If not, we can celebrate the franchise ourselves.

planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 47
Bubuzuke points : 74
Armitage GUTS!!! : 19
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:25 pm

planetwarrior wrote:Thanks Luu, I appreciate that, and also, for that Mai-HiME Destiny LN translation, how is that so far? Got any translators interested in translating the RAW you have?

Also, we are getting closer to 10th year of Mai-franchise, so Sunrise need to get ready for Mai-HiME project green-light for the 10th anniversary. If not, we can celebrate the franchise ourselves.

Yes I do. It's proceeding slowly since the photos provided by Ris are hard to see for them.

Oh, I'm confident they have something planned for the 10th anniversary of Mai-HiME. Anything would be great at this time, but a new series would take us all by surprise. It would make up for lack of anything new in 2011 and 2012.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by planetwarrior on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
planetwarrior wrote:Thanks Luu, I appreciate that, and also, for that Mai-HiME Destiny LN translation, how is that so far? Got any translators interested in translating the RAW you have?

Also, we are getting closer to 10th year of Mai-franchise, so Sunrise need to get ready for Mai-HiME project green-light for the 10th anniversary. If not, we can celebrate the franchise ourselves.

Yes I do. It's proceeding slowly since the photos provided by Ris are hard to see for them.

Oh, I'm confident they have something planned for the 10th anniversary of Mai-HiME. Anything would be great at this time, but a new series would take us all by surprise. It would make up for lack of anything new in 2011 and 2012.

Oh yeah, we have to stay confident for this, I mean we can't give up hope just yet, we got a long way to go, and yeah, let's hope for 10th anniversary green-light project, and getting Destiny LN translated as soon as possible. Also, there is a problem with Mai-Multiverse Facebook group, it's becoming off topic. That's the biggest problem with spamming about nothing to do with Mai-_______ a lot.

planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 47
Bubuzuke points : 74
Armitage GUTS!!! : 19
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:44 pm

planetwarrior wrote:
Oh yeah, we have to stay confident for this, I mean we can't give up hope just yet, we got a long way to go, and yeah, let's hope for 10th anniversary green-light project, and getting Destiny LN translated as soon as possible. Also, there is a problem with Mai-Multiverse Facebook group, it's becoming off topic. That's the biggest problem with spamming about nothing to do with Mai-_______ a lot.

Off topic? I dunno, I *always* do my part with Mai-Series related topics/images/videos only. What's your name on Mai-Multiverse Facebook?

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by *BlackRose* on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Can we have a team Una Shamrock Luu pretty please :3

*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1087
Bubuzuke points : 1160
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 17
Location : some where with internet at all times /usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by planetwarrior on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
planetwarrior wrote:
Oh yeah, we have to stay confident for this, I mean we can't give up hope just yet, we got a long way to go, and yeah, let's hope for 10th anniversary green-light project, and getting Destiny LN translated as soon as possible. Also, there is a problem with Mai-Multiverse Facebook group, it's becoming off topic. That's the biggest problem with spamming about nothing to do with Mai-_______ a lot.

Off topic? I dunno, I *always* do my part with Mai-Series related topics/images/videos only. What's your name on Mai-Multiverse Facebook?

My name is アニメ ヴォルテックス on Mai-Multiverse Facebook, I can't even switch to my real name due to facebook limitation on name changes.

So yeah, I miss the good old days when ppl talk so much about Mai-series related stuff on the facebook group. But now it's becoming almost a mess on the facebook group.

planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 47
Bubuzuke points : 74
Armitage GUTS!!! : 19
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:03 pm

planetwarrior wrote:My name is アニメ ヴォルテックス on Mai-Multiverse Facebook, I can't even switch to my real name due to facebook limitation on name changes.

So yeah, I miss the good old days when ppl talk so much about Mai-series related stuff on the facebook group. But now it's becoming almost a mess on the facebook group.

I tried looking for you. O_o; Zippo. Maybe you're one the wrong Mai-Multiverse group? This is the correct one:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/102035606554170/

Even if you're on the right one, I wouldn't say it's a mess. There are nothing but Mai-Series related posts for the past year. With the exception of English voice actress news, but even that is relevant to the fandom. Arika Yumemiya

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by planetwarrior on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:14 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
planetwarrior wrote:My name is アニメ ヴォルテックス on Mai-Multiverse Facebook, I can't even switch to my real name due to facebook limitation on name changes.

So yeah, I miss the good old days when ppl talk so much about Mai-series related stuff on the facebook group. But now it's becoming almost a mess on the facebook group.

I tried looking for you. O_o; Zippo. Maybe you're one the wrong Mai-Multiverse group? This is the correct one:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/102035606554170/

Even if you're on the right one, I wouldn't say it's a mess. There are nothing but Mai-Series related posts for the past year. With the exception of English voice actress news, but even that is relevant to the fandom. Arika Yumemiya

OH MY GOODNESS, THANK YOU LUU, I WAS IN THE WRONG ONE, https://www.facebook.com/groups/himeotomes/, THAT, I'M GOING TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW, ACCEPT my REQUEST QUICK.

planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 47
Bubuzuke points : 74
Armitage GUTS!!! : 19
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:19 pm

planetwarrior wrote:
OH MY GOODNESS, THANK YOU LUU, I WAS IN THE WRONG ONE, https://www.facebook.com/groups/himeotomes/, THAT, I'M GOING TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW, ACCEPT my REQUEST QUICK.

Wink It would be a good idea to direct traffic for any stragglers on the unofficial group. In any case, welcome to the REAL Mai-Multiverse Facebook, bro. HiME

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by *BlackRose* on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:23 pm

I forgot there was a Mai Hime group thingy on facebook is it all right to have our real names on there sense most of the time I see people using fake names

*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1087
Bubuzuke points : 1160
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 17
Location : some where with internet at all times /usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:25 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:I forgot there was a Mai Hime group thingy on facebook is it all right to have our real names on there sense most of the time I see people using fake names

Real name, fake name, borrowing your sister's account, it doesn't matter. Just shut up, join and show your love for Mai Tokiha and Arika Yumemiya's respective shows. Arika Yumemiya

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by *BlackRose* on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:22 pm

OKAY!!! Finley something interesting to do on facebook

*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1087
Bubuzuke points : 1160
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 17
Location : some where with internet at all times /usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:58 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:OKAY!!! Finley something interesting to do on facebook

Mai-Multiverse is everywhere, little Rose. Akira Okuzaki Get your skinny ass over there and start praising Mai Tokiha's boobs already!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by *BlackRose* on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:04 pm

It really is everywhere
Spoiler:
I made a twitter and tumbler just to see if there was mai multiverse on there
p.s "little Rose" sounds weird and cute to me for some reason :suspect:

*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1087
Bubuzuke points : 1160
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 17
Location : some where with internet at all times /usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:11 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum