Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

NatNao... what is the deal?!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by mandygirl78 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Because I think Nao is more suited for Natsuki than that selfish, stalking Shizuru.

mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 198
Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by Kara on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:25 pm

I can't say I like it, but you're right, it's like pairing Mai and Mikoto, they're more like sisters or mother and daughter than anything haha.

Kara
Token Straight Girl

Posts : 1449
Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 20
Location : In a shoe under the rainbow next to a creek.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:52 pm

mandygirl78 wrote:Because I think Nao is more suited for Natsuki than that selfish, stalking Shizuru.

In many ways, Nao and Natsuki could have a relationship and I would embrace it. I just prefer Natsuki with Shizuru taking canon circumstances into account.

You know, the way Natsuki defended Nao in the anime could of led to something special too. Who knows.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by WolvenBane08 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:10 pm

I've never really given the topic much thought myself. I'm the kind of person that if it's well-written, I can get behind it.

If NatNao was to follow canon events in either series, it would have to be EXTREMELY well written for me to buy into it. That and the author would have to come up with a legitimate reason for Natsuki not to go for Shizuru. I'd sooner buy Natsuki being straight, I guess.

Honestly, I see NatNao as more of a sisterly relationship in canon. Make it AU, and I can get behind it pretty easily, I'd wager.

Overall, I much prefer ShizNat.

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Posts : 745
Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 26
Location : Houston, TX

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:27 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:I'd sooner buy Natsuki being straight, I guess.

I never thought Natsuki had a preference. She blushes around Takeda and became a goofy awkward infant around Shizuru's flirtatious antics, so it's obvious she could of gone either way. What (thankfully) brought her to Shizuru is the fact that they have a history together and a mutual trust unlike no other. Shizuru almost twitterpated that up, but hey, ShizuNatsu lives on, baby.

nao onto NatNao...

WolvenBane08 wrote:Honestly, I see NatNao as more of a sisterly relationship in canon. Make it AU, and I can get behind it pretty easily, I'd wager.

It's a ship I cannot see working at the hands of SUNRISE in canon. Fanon-wise, authors have made it seem real. Made their love feel legitimate, because it's possible to mold it that way. Both are nao friends/allies, whatever the Hell you wanna call it. Natsuki understood the moment Nao and Shizuru had their rematch that she can comprehend Nao's past and why she's so bitter.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:21 am

NatNao are like friends to me. they're not close just respect one another. Natsuki-san is closer to Mai and Shizuru.

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Posts : 820
Bubuzuke points : 1342
Armitage GUTS!!! : 484
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Gakuen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by The Fire Stirring Ruby on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:11 am

In my opinion, I can't see the possibility of NatNao. When I think of that pairing... I just can't explain. It's like mixing oil and water.

The Fire Stirring Ruby
Ramen Noodles Specialist
Ramen Noodles Specialist

Posts : 1738
Bubuzuke points : 2561
Armitage GUTS!!! : 746
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 20
Location : Upstate Sass City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:01 pm

The Fire Stirring Ruby wrote:It's like mixing oil and water.

Makes better sense than fire and ice, something many NatNao detractors coin them as. Fire and ice is more like MaiNat.

;p Just kidding, MaiNat shippers. I'll say it again, EVERYONE wants Natsuki. The girl can be shipped with anyone it seems. o_o;

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by The Fire Stirring Ruby on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:07 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'll say it again, EVERYONE wants Natsuki. The girl can be shipped with anyone it seems. o_o;

Yes, Natsuki has some qualities that can actually balance the other pair... Or is it?

The Fire Stirring Ruby
Ramen Noodles Specialist
Ramen Noodles Specialist

Posts : 1738
Bubuzuke points : 2561
Armitage GUTS!!! : 746
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 20
Location : Upstate Sass City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:11 pm

It has a lot to do with Natsuki needing a friend. She always had associates in Sakomizu and Yamada before meeting Mai and the others, but never friends. In a lot of ways, Shizuru and Nao are lonely people as well. Matching Natsuki with either one is not taboo, I just prefer her with Shizuru.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by mystic gohan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:19 pm

BIG Fan of this paring I want to add :)

All I got to say is sometimes opposites attract.

I think their relationship would be a lot like Ino and Sakuras relationship in Naruto.

A lot of arguing would grow into stronger feelings, eventually they would come around and grown closer and closer until one of them admits there attraction for the other.

mystic gohan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 65
Bubuzuke points : 127
Armitage GUTS!!! : 58
Join date : 2011-02-26

View user profile http://misticgohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 pm

mystic gohan wrote:BIG Fan of this paring I want to add :)

All I got to say is sometimes opposites attract.

I think their relationship would be a lot like Ino and Sakuras relationship in Naruto.

A lot of arguing would grow into stronger feelings, eventually they would come around and grown closer and closer until one of them admits there attraction for the other.

Arguing results in a lot of sexual tension, you mean. ^_~

Nice thoughts on NatNao, Gohan. Natsuki already established that they're a lot alike, so the understanding of each other's personality is there. Yes, I do believe Nao can have a mature conversation with Natsuki about personal feelings (regarding whatever's going through her mind), opening up more to her.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by ookamidesu on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Arguing results in a lot of sexual tension, you mean. ^_~

Nice thoughts on NatNao, Gohan. Natsuki already established that they're a lot alike, so the understanding of each other's personality is there. Yes, I do believe Nao can have a mature conversation with Natsuki about personal feelings (regarding whatever's going through her mind), opening up more to her.

I agree that Nao can have a mature conversation about feelings, but I honestly think that A LOT of prying would be needed. Or something would need to happen to crack Nao. She just doesn't strike me as the type of person to talk about her feelings.

Though, then again, I think of Yuuki and Zhang as two completely separate and wholly different people, so that does depend on which verse we are talking about it.

I don't think NatNao will work very well in Otome-verse, because I just don't see Gakuencho and student in that sort of relationship, no matter how close their age is. I know at the end of the series they are technically on equal footing, since Zhang became a column and all, but I still... just... don't... see... it.

In HiME-verse, I can see it and I can see how they would come together in a variety of situations, because like Natsuki pointed out, they are a lot alike. I can see a growing friendship between the two towards the end of the series, so there's the starting point. And with Shizuru graduating, but Nao still staying, I can see some bonding time with the two (along with Mai and Mikoto and Midori... oh, the fun that ensues. XD).

Anyway, I feel like I have more to say... but I'll leave it here because I have yet to find the words for it. :D

_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by MidnightPersona on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Well Dye, you may be slightly right about the YuukiKuga aspect if it wasn't for the fact in the special it shows Yuuki still wants revenge against Fujino and Kuga seems concerned there. And since Yuuki retains these feelings after a year, she seems to slowly get over them, but it's going to keep her from getting close to Kuga and her Kyoto-ben girlfriend.

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3431
Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : HaruKino's Dorm Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by ookamidesu on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:42 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:Well Dye, you may be slightly right about the YuukiKuga aspect if it wasn't for the fact in the special it shows Yuuki still wants revenge against Fujino and Kuga seems concerned there. And since Yuuki retains these feelings after a year, she seems to slowly get over them, but it's going to keep her from getting close to Kuga and her Kyoto-ben girlfriend.

Mayhaps Kuga was uncomfortable because she was Yuuki's friend as well. And having one friend still bearing a grudge against another, especially if another is your M.I.P., is not a good position to be in.
She was talking to Nao civilly in that special, wasn't she? Cause if she wasn't, then my brain seems to have altered the sequence of events a little.

_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by MidnightPersona on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:14 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Mayhaps Kuga was uncomfortable because she was Yuuki's friend as well. And having one friend still bearing a grudge against another, especially if another is your M.I.P., is not a good position to be in.
She was talking to Nao civilly in that special, wasn't she? Cause if she wasn't, then my brain seems to have altered the sequence of events a little.

Didn't seem like it to me, but it could've been just different perceptions for both of us. Yuuki also, even if Kuga was doing such, didn't really react to it at all, even uncaring. If a friendship was formed it mostly seems one-way.

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3431
Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : HaruKino's Dorm Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:29 pm

ookamidesu wrote:I agree that Nao can have a mature conversation about feelings, but I honestly think that A LOT of prying would be needed. Or something would need to happen to crack Nao. She just doesn't strike me as the type of person to talk about her feelings.

Though, then again, I think of Yuuki and Zhang as two completely separate and wholly different people, so that does depend on which verse we are talking about it.

I don't think NatNao will work very well in Otome-verse, because I just don't see Gakuencho and student in that sort of relationship, no matter how close their age is. I know at the end of the series they are technically on equal footing, since Zhang became a column and all, but I still... just... don't... see... it.

In HiME-verse, I can see it and I can see how they would come together in a variety of situations, because like Natsuki pointed out, they are a lot alike. I can see a growing friendship between the two towards the end of the series, so there's the starting point. And with Shizuru graduating, but Nao still staying, I can see some bonding time with the two (along with Mai and Mikoto and Midori... oh, the fun that ensues. XD).

Anyway, I feel like I have more to say... but I'll leave it here because I have yet to find the words for it. :D

I'm mostly referring to HiME-verse where Nao is obviously in the closest and has areas of her past that are just off-limits. We will get sidetracked with Otome-verse for a second so I can give my thoughts on the subject of Natsuki Kruger switching girlfriends.




Gakuenchou : Though I've been on a long road trip with Zhang ; at least we didn't have sex.

Viola : I agree, Natsuki-chan. That is no different than what I did. Faithful till the end~

tomoe2 : *enters the room, wrapping her arm around Viola* You were the best Shizuru-oneesama~

Viola *sigh* Fuck.




Natsuki Kruger and Juliet Nao Zhang had very nice chemistry in the Mai-Otome series, without question. Their time together was no coincidence I don't think; as it provided a short lived shipping experiment by Sunrise to see what these characters would be like on better terms. As you can see from Natsuki's star struck expression in Mai-Otome episode 25 - "Maiden of the Blue Sky" "Soten no Otome":




She is clearly happy to see Shizuru again; shedding some light on how faithful she really is and how much she treasures Shizuru. It's a very sweet scene.

Back to HiME-verse! You're right about them developing some sort of friendship bond over time now that the Carnival is nothing but a distant memory. Taking into consideration how palsy-walsy Natsuki treated Nao in the Kuro no Mai OVA, there's certainly going to be a deepening of communication between them. Nao Yuuki is a hard egg to crack; it's just too bad she sucks at cracking eggs herself. ;p Okay, corny joke. But think about it, how interested would she be in Natsuki's own personal life? Would a post-episode 26 Kuga open herself up to Yuuki? In my opinion, yes. Why? The simple fact that ever since the OL was defeated, Natsuki's friendly mood and comedic ways have doubled in size.

Raven could also be right by implying that Nao can hold quite a grudge; which could affect (what I believe has become post-Natsuki no Prelude...) Shizuru and Natsuki's romance. More like, any potential friendship Natsuki would like to have with Nao.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by GAP on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:01 pm

You know they are a lot alike as shown in...I forgot the peisode sadly but they are a lto alike. I could see them as freinds but I don't honestly see the love there. Shizuru, Natsuki and Nao love triangle, make it happen NAO!!!!

GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 263
Bubuzuke points : 426
Armitage GUTS!!! : 125
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:39 am

GAP wrote:You know they are a lot alike as shown in...I forgot the peisode sadly but they are a lto alike. I could see them as freinds but I don't honestly see the love there. Shizuru, Natsuki and Nao love triangle, make it happen NAO!!!!

XD It sorta felt like a love triangle in the Carnival arc, with Nao Yuuki always kidnapping Natsuki and leaving her in bondage. While the angry psychotic girlfriend goes on a murder spree looking for her. Shizuru Kaichou

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:12 pm

to be honest... I kinda could see Natsuki x Nao. Not not in a conventional way. I would see it more as "friendship with benefits" o.o

They wouldn't survive in a "normal" relationship, but some one-night-stand every now and then while pissing each other off the rest of the time?

Yeah... I could see that option way more. But of course, only my 2 cents to that topic sweatdrop

Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Posts : 1532
Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 31
Location : Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Narsilia wrote:to be honest... I kinda could see Natsuki x Nao. Not not in a conventional way. I would see it more as "friendship with benefits" o.o

They wouldn't survive in a "normal" relationship, but some one-night-stand every now and then while pissing each other off the rest of the time?

Yeah... I could see that option way more. But of course, only my 2 cents to that topic sweatdrop

xD NatNao would work as a friendship with benefits. That way it works as a softcore porn romance. :3

It's called "sexual tension". :) Pissing each other off could lead to a little of this and a little of that, depending on the scenario.

:) Your 2 cents are worth a billion dollars here. Thanks for sharing your opinion on the subject, Narsi-chan.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by BMeph on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 am

Hey, I know this is bringing back a dead horse thread, but it's a trend that relates, and I feel odd starting something up so close to the whole "anything with Nao in it is crack" thread up now.

Anyway, my question is: why do NatNao (denied) pairings seem to show up so much in ShizNat fic?

BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 354
Bubuzuke points : 413
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 47
Location : Skipping thru the Hall of Beauty and GUTS!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:48 pm

BMeph wrote:Hey, I know this is bringing back a dead horse thread, but it's a trend that relates, and I feel odd starting something up so close to the whole "anything with Nao in it is crack" thread up now.

Which is fine btw, all threads (no matter how old) are allowed to be bumped. :)

BMeph wrote:Anyway, my question is: why do NatNao (denied) pairings seem to show up so much in ShizNat fic?

Because Nao Yuuki/Juliet Nao Zhang is always the third wheel in storylines that involved Natsuki or Shizuru. Whether it can be directly linked to romance or not, Nao shares a chemistry with Natsuki that is tension filled. Maybe it's the unpredictability that lures people in. Not saying ShizNat is predictable, but Nao is a "don't give two fucks" kinda girl. Anything could happen.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by BMeph on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:14 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:... Nao is a "don't give two fucks" kinda girl. Anything could happen.

Okay, I can respect that. Thanks!

BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 354
Bubuzuke points : 413
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 47
Location : Skipping thru the Hall of Beauty and GUTS!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm

BMeph wrote:Okay, I can respect that. Thanks!

:) NatNao isn't my cup of herbal tea, but it does work thanks to certain fans~

NatNao "I could kiss you, you bitch."

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NatNao... what is the deal?!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:42 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum