Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:24 pm

It feels good to see my old Power Stone 2 tournament from back in 2002:

(the rest of the parts are on my channel)

I'm still great at Power Stone 2, but back then I was a God. Skipped dates and homework just to make sure I was the best. Never had a passion about any other fighter like that, except for WWE Smackdown:Shut Your Mouth. Ask my Midori-sama, she got to witness the magic of both games in person. XD

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Gah-currently I'm in between gaming things x-X but I used to be a BEAST at smash bros....I've got Brawl-but I have a bit of difficulties with the controls-even with my game cube controller.

I'm retro gaming right now actually-replaying a few of my old DBZ games, the Budokais and the GBA games, along with my trusty DBZ Orgins for the DS. =3 That and some major Zelda timez. I'm replaying Ocarina of Time slowly to enjoy the memories.

But I've recently gotten into a bunch of puzzle games like the Layton ones, or some Visual Novel-esque games like Lux-Pain and the Ace Attorney games (Which Nick and I play together all the time xD Fun stuff to work on)

My heart is in RPGs and brawlin' games. I love me some Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest. Kingdom Hearts is a good combo of both and I WISH I had a PSP because IwannaplayBirthBySleepdamnit. (Veeeeeeeeennnn D= ) I can assuredly kick most people I know asses into next week in Smash and I can learn the controls of brawlin' gmaes quickly- SO WATCH OUT FOO'S!

Other lovely games I'm addicted to are the WHOLE POKEMON SERIES. (White and Black need to hurry up faster to America! D= I can't read Japanese!) and The World Ends With You was thoroughly AMAZING. If you have a DS I'd buy it. IT'S SOOOOOO WORTH IT. There's also the SIMs and Harvest Moon too. x3 Much cooler than Farmville or that junk-I enjoy having my virtual life or ruining someone's virtual life on the SIMs >D

There are probably other games I enjoy playing but forgot...xD But I'll write reviews and all that jazz about them later. x3

Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:07 pm

"Video games". *scoff* Another invention for fools.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:42 pm

But video games are so much fun! Especially when you get to be one of the cute pink girly characters...

Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4724
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Pink is a pretty color, I'll give you that much Miss Sakaki. When I go shopping with Miss Margaret, we often see various games with a princess named "Peach" in them.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:27 pm

Oh? Not a fan Baker-san? I find them diverting, especially racing games. Besides that, arcades seem to be the place to meet new people ne? and it is nice to put adolescent boys in their place when they think they've actually got what it takes to drive a F1 car. -scoffs- amateurs...

Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Haruka Tenoh wrote:Oh? Not a fan Baker-san? I find them diverting, especially racing games. Besides that, arcades seem to be the place to meet new people ne? and it is nice to put adolescent boys in their place when they think they've actually got what it takes to drive a F1 car. -scoffs- amateurs...

Never seen the appeal in video games. They rot the minds of children. I don't know about these adolescent boys, but Miss Margaret has shown me footage of you making a fool out of a blond-haired girl named...Minako? That wasn't very nice. *shakes head*

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Never seen the appeal in video games. They rot the minds of children. I don't know about these adolescent boys, but Miss Margaret has shown me footage of you making a fool out of a blond-haired girl named...Minako? That wasn't very nice. *shakes head*

Oh, Minako-chan? That? Well...it wasn't as though I was trying to make a fool out of her. I did give her a head start you know. and she ended up following me around the rest of the day, so I suppose that could be my punishment.

Those idiot teenage boy spend more time in the arcade than Minako-chan and Koneko-chan, and that's saying something. They're loud, obnoxious, and think they can beat anyone at any game in there. They're wrong about that though.

Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Haruka Tenoh wrote:Oh, Minako-chan? That? Well...it wasn't as though I was trying to make a fool out of her. I did give her a head start you know. and she ended up following me around the rest of the day, so I suppose that could be my punishment.

Those idiot teenage boy spend more time in the arcade than Minako-chan and Koneko-chan, and that's saying something. They're loud, obnoxious, and think they can beat anyone at any game in there. They're wrong about that though.

Yes, Minako-chan. Touche on the latter by the way. If any young lady thought I were a man, I'd be pretty embarrassed. *cough*

I don't know anything about videos games, but do know that video games players are usually males. Miss Margaret wanted to enter a tournament for something called "Sweep Fighter", but it had a no girls rule attached to it. Good, I'd rather not see a couple of adolescent virgin boys tear Miss Margaret down.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Yes, Minako-chan. Touche on the latter by the way. If any young lady thought I were a man, I'd be pretty embarrassed. *cough*

-shrug- it doesn't bother me that much. I can sort of take it as a compliment that they think I'm that handsome. Of course...It's always amusing to see their reactions when they find out but...It's all good fun I suppose.

Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Haruka Tenoh wrote:-shrug- it doesn't bother me that much. I can sort of take it as a compliment that they think I'm that handsome. Of course...It's always amusing to see their reactions when they find out but...It's all good fun I suppose.

*smiles* It was amusing somewhat. The two most heterosexual females in the Sailor Moon anime, Rei and Makoto, jumped on top of Minako only to discover the truth about you. I can tell you're not a deceiver, Miss Haruka. Just remember to inform these young ladies sooner, so there are no misunderstandings.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:46 am

What kind of games do you love?
where-i-can-kill-things-with-a-sword-rpgs
stratagy games
fighting games (sadly they are to 99,99999999% for plastation & co and i did'nt have one)

What are your favorite series?
dragon age origins
assassins creed
tekken (if i got my fingers on it)

Got an absolute favorite game of ALL time?
xeno tactic, cause i don't get over the last level! >_<
and i play it all to often by now.

What are you currently playing?
dragon age origins

she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:02 pm

i got the disgaea prinny game for my psp. its really fun o.o u die so easily too. xD

SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1359
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:30 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:i got the disgaea prinny game for my psp. its really fun o.o u die so easily too. xD

((Yeah, that's the point of the game. The Prinnies are weak after all. X3 ))

Bah! Video games are NOT my forte, just watch:

1:08-1:13

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:32 pm

recently i started playing plants VS zombies.
this game is totally epic!

she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:17 pm

XD Anything with zombies in it rules, I'll have to check that out.

I'm still happy that my favorite Marvel character, She-Hulk, is now part of Marvel vs. Capcom 3. >_< I will be using her, Chun Li from Street Fighter and Trish from Devil May Cry.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by TeaLover on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:05 am

RPG, Survival Horror, Car Racing, Strategy

Suikoden
Spyro
Crash Team Racing
NFSU
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
Assassins Creed
Still Life
GTA (III,IV,SA,VC,LC)
Age of Empire
Civilization
Left 4 Dead
The Sims
Dead or Alive Xtreme ( well you know the reason)

well if you wanna know more ask me, but overall that's my favorite.

Suikoden, the story is the best of all RPG, not to mention it can beat FF series easily, fufufu no hard feeling FF fans , why not try to play it rather then attack me. I play both but it's all about taste of course. FF is having too much unreasonable Fantasy.

The World Ends With You, crazy game.
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Phoenix Wright Trial & Tribulation
Suikoden II
Suikoden Tierkreis
Final Fantasy VIII
Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Pangya
SMT Devil Summoner

TeaLover
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 49
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:28 am

Fantasy, Fighting, RPG, MMORPG, Strategy, Puzzle, Card, Shooter, Action, War, Sport, Music...pretty much anything P:

Zelda, Final Fantasy, Jet Radio, Tony Hawk, Asassins Creed, Red Dead Redemption, GTA, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Guitar Hero, Pokemon ...these are some XDD

Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask
I grew up with Zelda...and this game is by far the most amazing.....screw you TP XDD

Xbox classic : Jet Set Radio Future
PS2: Kingdom Hearts 2
DS: Professor Layton and the lost future
N64: Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask
Xbox 360: Final Fantasy XIII
PC: Runescape
Gamecube: Legend of Zelda Windwaker
GB: Pokemon Gold

dear Fumi I have a few game systems o.o

GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2326
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:13 pm

:D You did play the original Jet Set Radio for Sega Dreamcast, right Freeky?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:39 pm

BUTOFCOURSE!!!!!!

I bought the game randomly from a charity shop for £2.40 and then borrowed/stole my friends dreamcast...I FELL IN LOVE~

GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2326
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

The biggest WTF scenes in gaming history

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:41 am

Just don't ask, I have NO IDEA what the hell the developers were on.

Warnings? Err...

Monkey rape, spazzy animation, terrible voice acting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-F2tXEkVHs

Last edited by Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:50 pm

When I first laid eyes on the famous Jibble Sandwich scene from Resident Evil, it was a WTF moment for me:

I had no idea it would become a cultural phenomenon. XD

In Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb for the XBOX, there's a chase sequence in the Hong Kong streets. Chinese mobsters in motorcycles and cars are after you. What do you use? A RICKSHAW. A FUCKING RICKSHAW. Either they're going really slow or the Chinese dude pulling the rickshaw has hidden powers...

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:When I first laid eyes on the famous Jibble Sandwich scene from Resident Evil, it was a WTF moment for me:

I had no idea it would become a cultural phenomenon. XD

In Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb for the XBOX, there's a chase sequence in the Hong Kong streets. Chinese mobsters in motorcycles and cars are after you. What do you use? A RICKSHAW. A FUCKING RICKSHAW. Either they're going really slow or the Chinese dude pulling the rickshaw has hidden powers...

Amg, the ricksaw thing is weird! Obviously the developers were too lazily to come up with a realistic solution of what would happen! But considering its Indiana Jones... those types of things usually happen anyhow lol.

Jibble Sandwich~

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:44 pm

XD Those Doom Wads are awesome! Check this out...

SAILOR MOON DOOM FTWTF!!!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LilPrincessAshley on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Nice to see another Majoras Mask fan :) I LOVE Majoras Mask!! Its such a nostalgic game for me, and an eerie one, too!

Right nao I'm playing Mimana Iyar Chronicle for PSP, its nothing special, but its a fun little RPG that turns into a beat em up game when you get into a random battle. Its way too easy and the dungeon design is just TURRIBLE. But I still enjoy it for some reason, maybe its the relaxing easy gameplay. I dunno!

I started my own little video game blog recently if anyone cares to take a gander; http://princessash1ey.tumblr.com/

LilPrincessAshley
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 175
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next