Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Coming out stories and Gay/Lesbian Discussion LGBT

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:06 pm

aRANZa-tHAiR wrote:
Nor am I a lesbian very common, I'm not LGBT pride marches, I don't like soccer, I haven't seen all 6 seasons of the L word, (of course, I respect the girls who identify with this ... or any way to express their sexuality) I think before be a lesbian I'm only a rare person. For the rest of my family, they are kept apart, for better or for worse, but his reaction is generally good, even one of my uncles helped me with a support group :)

Haha, most lesbians I know don't identify their sexuality by being strictly tomboy or by how many episodes of The L Word they've seen and own. They're just themselves. Who they're attracted to can't be helped under any circumstances.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:08 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
aRANZa-tHAiR wrote:
Nor am I a lesbian very common, I'm not LGBT pride marches, I don't like soccer, I haven't seen all 6 seasons of the L word, (of course, I respect the girls who identify with this ... or any way to express their sexuality) I think before be a lesbian I'm only a rare person. For the rest of my family, they are kept apart, for better or for worse, but his reaction is generally good, even one of my uncles helped me with a support group :)

Haha, most lesbians I know don't identify their sexuality by being strictly tomboy or by how many episodes of The L Word they've seen and own. They're just themselves. Who they're attracted to can't be helped under any circumstances.

I don't think that gives an identity as a lesbian, although I admit that many girls I know. The more parties to attend, the more girlfriends have, the more people "gay" know and the more rainbows have. They believe, "we are better lesbians", (as if this is an elite or something like that) That's what I don't consider myself.

But I have also met wonderful women, intelligent, creative, sensitive, cultured, they are the who flipped my world upside down.
I know that there isn't the only a way of being a lesbian, but It is the way that I have more closely, just do not like

I feel good about my sexual orientation. I don't think I need all the ritual (repeating that I mean my immediate environment) to be considered what I think myself...

aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:07 pm

DING DING
AND SO THIS WEEK I WAS ACTUALLY THROWN OUT OF A PUBLIC TOILET
BECAUSE SOME SHITHEAD LOOKED AT ME AND WORKED IT OUT AND GOT SECURITY
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EMBARRASSED AND ASHAMED IN MY WHOLE LIFE

I wouldn't have minded but the shithead of a guard wasn't even trying to be quiet about it so everyone in the surrounding 50 meters heard and it was just awful

spoilers: i hate 2013 already

GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2326
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:08 am

Damn. That's really awful.
Stupid people. I would have asked the name of the idiot of a guard and file a report.

*hugs Ghib*

shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:22 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Damn. That's really awful.
Stupid people. I would have asked the name of the idiot of a guard and file a report.

*hugs Ghib*

I did and I got a written apology
but it's just like
what the fack, that's how trans people end up getting killed, because someone blabbed somewhere.
It's so annoying and I can't even get anything properly done because "it makes other people feel uncomfortable with you being in the restroom" I was basically told I should just use the disabled toilets. Oh how degrading society can be

GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Stupid pricks...
But, yeah, I get your point.
I'm losing faith in humanity...

shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:41 pm

And people wonder why many people from the gay/lesbian/transgendered community want to hide. To know that your preference/way of life puts your own life in danger at the hands of morons; come on. That's no way to live. ^^;

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:30 pm

bump

So...yay for equality?

GRANDE CHIE Gay Rainbow GRANDE CHIE

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Just a few of the Equality pics going around~

A little LOK pun~

And, my personal favorite and new OTP:

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
bump

So...yay for equality?

GRANDE CHIE Gay Rainbow GRANDE CHIE

Yay!

Though not quite yet...

We has "skim milk marriage" compared to the majority.
>.>;

Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8908
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1349

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi148 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:54 am

I just saw a report on TV, just started my research about it, I really like the picture! Gay Rainbow Gay Rainbow

Daichi148
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:39 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
Yay!

Though not quite yet...

We has "skim milk marriage" compared to the majority.
>.>;

Yes. I'm afraid some marriages are still more equal than others, Dye. ^^;

^ CRAZY LAWS CAUSED BY THAT DAMN FOX NEWS AMENDMENT!!!!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:21 pm

What are the laws around same sex marriage where you lot are? It's different depending on the State right?

IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:23 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:What are the laws around same sex marriage where you lot are? It's different depending on the State right?

Right. Some states recognize same-sex marriage. Others ban it. So just cause you are married in one place, if you move, your marriage is not recognized elsewhere.

Also, the federal government doesn't recognize it either. At best, you are considered 'partners'.

Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8908
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1349

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:37 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
Right. Some states recognize same-sex marriage. Others ban it. So just cause you are married in one place, if you move, your marriage is not recognized elsewhere.

Also, the federal government doesn't recognize it either. At best, you are considered 'partners'.

Well...that's a bit shit :/

In the States where it's legal though is it actual marriage or is it a different thing but with some/all of the same legal rights as a marriage? (We have civil partnerships for same sex couples, not marriage...though this may change soon-ish).

IlliterateKoi

Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:17 pm

The reluctance of countries actually enforcing human rights they previously agreed on for everybody baffles me. Equality for everyone...unless they are this or that or whatever.
I'm not talking about 3rd world countries, and if you have a death or torture legal punishment for lgbt behaviour then you are the aforementioned. I will never be informed enough on these to be able to make a structured comment, there are so many problems attached to these countries that unfortunately fighting discrimination would only try treating a symptom.
But countries that consider themselves evolved and at the forefront of the world and then deny their people basic human rights make me sick.

I am from a place that has laws protecting every citizen regardless of life style and origin according to national Constitution. Everybody is allowed to marry and to indulge in the same pleasures as everybody else. Everybody can serve openly in the military (They are wackos though! Seriously, do not send us to war, we will kill everybody and smile while doing it.) HOWEVER, since our politicians are asses adoption can only be performed by single gay parents. I'll never understand this one... Let's not give children a chance to grow up in a loving family that'll provide care and opportunities! You people must be crazy, they should stay in dubious establishments where they will probably be abused and thrown out when they reach adulthood.

All in all, generally speaking and regardless of laws it's an accepting country! If you go out you will be hit on by everybody regardless of gender. We are welcoming like that.
You will always find assholes. I'll never understand discrimination, it just sounds like an absurd concept to me. And it's not like people here actually have something against you for your sexual orientation. They just pick on it cuz there's nothing else to pick on. I'm not making this up... If you are hot and popular they won't care what you are, but will pick on people just like you in front of you if they aren't so good looking.

I have many friends that happen to be gay and were picked on in highschool for it. And then I have friends who never had any problems. And it's ridiculous! Human stupidity knows no boundaries.

Basically you can be whatever you like, as long as you are pretty.

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Right. Human nature and nature itself is selective. Getting bullied depends greatly on who you are and that's just wrong. ^^;

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:45 pm

@Above

I totally agree with you guys. I hate the sense of stupidity and hypocrisy that comes into play when politicians and countries deal with homosexuality. Seriously, it pisses me off and i can never understand the reasoning behind it. Especially when it comes to the hardcore bible thumpers. We all get denied rights and freedoms because you believe it was magically dictated to you that such things should never exist! Fu*k that. I'm not going to let someone sit there and tell me what it is to be human, what it is to feel love and attraction to someone. That, in my opinion is what is truly wrong.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:30 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:@Above

I totally agree with you guys. I hate the sense of stupidity and hypocrisy that comes into play when politicians and countries deal with homosexuality. Seriously, it pisses me off and i can never understand the reasoning behind it. Especially when it comes to the hardcore bible thumpers. We all get denied rights and freedoms because you believe it was magically dictated to you that such things should never exist! Fu*k that. I'm not going to let someone sit there and tell me what it is to be human, what it is to feel love and attraction to someone. That, in my opinion is what is truly wrong.

You are so intelligent for someone so young, Mi-Cray. Never lose that open mindedness, because it often disappears with age, or entering politics. :3

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:@Above

You are so intelligent for someone so young, Mi-Cray. Never lose that open mindedness, because it often disappears with age, or entering politics. :3

I hope i don't lose it, what a nightmare it would be to turn into a idiot! :shock: , I guess saying things like that just comes from both passion for the subject and experiencing rejection while maintaining an open mind. (I fell in love during my absence from the forum, but that one didnt work out either)

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi148 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:02 pm

I think anyone has mentioned it, but recently recognized marriages same-sex parents in paris France... A week ago, I was talking to a doctor in theology, by the way, she has a wonderful wife. It made me think that maybe we have to separate the church (or religion) of the spiritual matter, which I think is very consistent ... I would love to dig a little deeper, but I'm coming out, I promise that back, I come to write some of that wonderful conversasion. =)

Daichi148
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek on Thu May 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Recently I have been completely Facking screwed over by the NHS in receiving help with my transition
They are cancelling my appointments and making them nearly half a year further away than initially planned and aren't even offering me any other forms of counselling despite the fact they are aware I have a history of mental health issues and they are only going to be worsened by this shit. I am just tired of being screwed around.

GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko on Thu May 23, 2013 11:09 pm

That's awful...
Isn't any other place you can get help from instead of them?
They sound really mean for people that are supposed to help you...

shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek on Fri May 24, 2013 3:21 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:That's awful...
Isn't any other place you can get help from instead of them?
They sound really mean for people that are supposed to help you...
Unfortunately its all too common
even more unfortunate is that the only other alternative is to go private
which I could never afford :IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri May 24, 2013 4:29 pm

How much are they asking for with the private option?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top