Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Favorite Mai-Otome pairing/couple/shipping?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Favorite Mai-Otome pairing/couple/shipping?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:34 pm

nao that I've done some writing, I notice I really like Kruger x Tomoe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:nao that I've done some writing, I notice I really like Kruger x Tomoe.

Let me explain ShizNat diehards: Kruger x Tomoe actually works. LIVE WITH IT!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:45 pm

XDDDDDDDDD EXACTLY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:XDDDDDDDDD EXACTLY.

Before, I just said they LOOKED good together. After reading Opheliac, you have made me a believer. How could I ever repay you for introducing me to a revolutionary Mai-slash nobody saw potential in before.

WAIT! Don't answer that, especially with a switchblade in hand. :DR Kruger:

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Hum, I'll ask Wolvy what you could do. ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:17 am

Hollowed-Words wrote:Hum, I'll ask Wolvy what you could do. ;D

As long as it doesn't involve tea and crumpets. :3

The Kruger x Tomoe lovage will continue in my next review of Opheliac chapter 2, watch for it! :DR Kruger:

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:17 pm

lmao Crack pairings! I love this forum xD

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1335
Armitage GUTS!!! : 479

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:01 am

Canon pairings are lovely, but why stop there y'know? Shizuru Fujino

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:59 am

Crack pairings, they say - a mere twist in Otome can create a whole new dimension with pairings. Anyhow. <_< >_>

I really do adore many pairings in Otome, err...

Nao/Nina
Mai/Nao
Sara/Haruka
Haruka/Yukino
Chie/Aoi
Chie/Nao - I really want to try this one day, hang on... would that be Nao/Chie...? Err...
Mayha/Nao
Mai/Nao/Tomoe
Mai/Tomoe
Nao/Shiho
Kazuya/Akane - They are hilarious.
Tomoe/Nina
Mayha/Akane
Anh/Mayha... or would that be Mayha/Anh...
Yohko/Midori (I'm thinking they would be neutral, so neither would be dominant in a situation – imagine Nao and Chie).
Midori/Nao - Going to be trying this soon, actually.
Midori/Mai - And this. <_< >_>
Monica/Miss Maria - Even though they never appeared together in the series, I really do want to create a oneshot for them eventually, it makes me wonder what Monica's personality was like though. She seems to be a bit of a gentle Ma(n)shiro though, without the perverted side of course.
Miyu/Nao nao lick I swear, its only for the sex... BIONIC~
Erstin/Nina
Tomoe/Miya (Manga)
Nao/Tomoe
Nagi/Ma(n)shiro (Manga)
Miss Maria/Yukariko :insert Yukariko here: MISS MARIA, I'LL SAVE YOU. *Smacks Yuma across the face with a broom.* ;~;
...Mikoto-Cat/Kuroch.

Akira Okuzaki Someone just had to involve animals.

But...

I'd say my favourite is Mai/Tomoe.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Mikoto-Cat x Kuroch slash has become popular as of late, eh? XDDD

I need a a fellow expert's opinion, Wolvy! How would you describe a relationship between Haruka x Sara? Or should I say Sara x Haruka, as Sara strikes me as someone not easily intimidated. Plus, wasn't she the one who knocked Haruka's lights out in Zwei? In addition to trying to calm her titties with a muffin? All signs point to Sara being a seme to me. :3 What do you think?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Mikoto-Cat x Kuroch slash has become popular as of late, eh? XDDD

I need a a fellow expert's opinion, Wolvy! How would you describe a relationship between Haruka x Sara? Or should I say Sara x Haruka, as Sara strikes me as someone not easily intimidated. Plus, wasn't she the one who knocked Haruka's lights out in Zwei? In addition to trying to calm her titties with a muffin? All signs point to Sara being a seme to me. :3 What do you think?

Weeeell... I've never seen Haruka as the seme in any relationship, err-perhaps if it was Natsuki... since she gets embarrassed over the smallest thing. ._.

Anyhow, Sara is definitely the seme I think, especially considering she she just scoops Haruka up and throws her at Chie, literally. She is very straight forward as well, enough can be said by just Haru Tossing. <_< >_>

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
TomoeMarguerite wrote:That couple would be quite interesting.... and nao I want to see that couple...

Aren't they just the sweetest? :3
soo off topic but i love the pic it soo cute
Kruger x nao

roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1903
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1000002024958

Back to top Go down

Post by Ris on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Akane x Kazu. The only HiME pairing more fleshed out in Otome than in HiME (not counting non-canon pairings like NatNao)

Ris
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

View user profile http://www.makimakimanga.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Ris wrote:Akane x Kazu. The only HiME pairing more fleshed out in Otome than in HiME (not counting non-canon pairings like NatNao)

More love for straight couples in the Mai-Series. /;_;/ Bless you, Ris. Bless you.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Shiznat FOREVER!!! (ahem) now that that is out of the way.

Akane x Kazu goes they are adorable together as well.

And I actually ship Takumi and Mashiro together.

I actually would love to see Nagi x MANshiro b-because we need more guy x guy pairings and NOT because that removes MANshiro as an even remote threat to shiznat. I swear on everyone else's graves!

To be honest though I always picture Nagi as gay when I do though he is a lot nicer ^_^.

Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Shiznat FOREVER!!! (ahem) now that that is out of the way.

Akane x Kazu goes they are adorable together as well.

And I actually ship Takumi and Mashiro together.

Agreed with the first two, definitely my favorite gay and straight couple in the Mai-Otome universe. Now that you mention Takumi x Mashiro, I can see that working given how much fun they had in episode . They even shared chemistry that could of been explored of Takumi decided to hang around Mashiro longer, helping to develop her into a better Queen.

Queen Mashiro, hiding her identity as "Nina", shares a moment with Prince Takumi and hears his opinions on how the Queen handles things in Windbloom. Mashiro also delivers her Marie Antoinette moment. lol

Later on, Akira Okuzaki arrives at the scene to help the ill Prince with a med-kiss. Leaving Shizuru to say one of my favorite lines. "That's also a form of love." XD Way to go, Shizuru! Watch the scene and you'll get it. :3

From Mai-Otome Episode 12: "Masquerade?"
"Kamen Butō kai?" (仮面舞踏かい?)

A portion of episode 12 that I've uploaded a while back. Takumi's mature and overall sense of responsibility would of made him a good lover for the inexperienced Mashiro.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:57 pm

akane and kazu!
((OMG! not shiznat AND it's a straight paaring!!!))
really, the sceenes between them where just priceless!
alone for that i would put them over shiznat in some way.

she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:55 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:akane and kazu!
((OMG! not shiznat AND it's a straight paaring!!!))
really, the sceenes between them where just priceless!
alone for that i would put them over shiznat in some way.

Emperor Kazuya and Akane Soir have a very traditional heterosexual relationship that I fancy greatly. When both threw away the rules and ran off together, it was one of the most romantic moments in the series. A series catering to a yuri audience mind you. :) STRAIGHT POWER!!!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:13 am

After starting to re watch My Otome.... we NEED more Haruka and Yukino. That "Do not call me dear in public!" Line just wow I actually blushed at that.

Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:After starting to re watch My Otome.... we NEED more Haruka and Yukino. That "Do not call me dear in public!" Line just wow I actually blushed at that.

Mai-Otome doesn't get enough credit for making those Mai-HiME friendships into relationship. <3 I love that scene as well, it's one of the cuter moments between HaruKino.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Nina x Erstin
To me, it had so much potential until the writers screwed up and killed the poor girl off instead. It also didn't help that Nina's heart was leaning towards her FATHER, Sergay.
Really sunrise?!

Akane x Kazuya
It sucks that Maya-baka keeps getting in their way every chance she gets.
She needs to find herself a man (or woman).
Maybe she has the hots for Akane?
DUN DUN DUN!!

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4572
Armitage GUTS!!! : 617

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Akane x Kazuya
It sucks that Maya-baka keeps getting in their way every chance she gets.
She needs to find herself a man (or woman).
Maybe she has the hots for Akane?
DUN DUN DUN!!

That's what I always thought. Why would Mahya go to such great lengths to separate Akane and Kazuya? It almost seems like a personal mission to her. On top of that, she doesn't seem to be the type to follow strict orders regarding Otome duties. There's more to Mahya's desires and they center around Miss Soir. <3

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Sunrise need to stop pussyfooting around and explore these things in better detail.

Mahya is...an odd case for me. Even while she does that, there are no implications that the gypsy otome is just plain jealous of the striaght couple and wants Soir for herself.

During the hot springs scene, Mahya didn't even grab Akane's arm or anything.
Sexually frustrated perhaps?

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4572
Armitage GUTS!!! : 617

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Lol I second Akane and Kazuya, they are more likeable in Otome than Hime for me. There's no angst, and it's funny to see them try to sleep together with Maya popping out from all over the place lol!!

Other than them, Chie and Aoi won my heart here. Their romance, that's almost nonexistent in Hime, received a nod, especially during that episode when they met Nao on their date. My inner fangirl was celebrating so hard back then xD

Haruka and Yukino joined the ranks of the married-coupledom along with ShizNat in Otome. There's no freaking doubt about their relationship, and I love seeing their dynamics. Especially during Zwei, episode 2.

I think that's all. I love the Mai and Mikoto here, not as a couple, but as...partners? I don't know, it's just awesome just seeing them so comfortable with each other that you don't need a word to describe them. And to think that Mai ran into Mikoto accidentally,and yet ends up living together platonically to time without end...perhaps xD who knows.

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:00 pm

depression76 wrote:Lol I second Akane and Kazuya, they are more likeable in Otome than Hime for me. There's no angst, and it's funny to see them try to sleep together with Maya popping out from all over the place lol!!

Other than them, Chie and Aoi won my heart here. Their romance, that's almost nonexistent in Hime, received a nod, especially during that episode when they met Nao on their date. My inner fangirl was celebrating so hard back then xD

What makes Kazuya x Akane and Chie x Aoi romantic to me is the fact that these two are always finding ways to be alone. Chie takes Aoi away from her duties at times to have a quick conversation. In the case of one episode, where Arika was a hair away from getting raped by Windbloom thugs, Chie and Aoi were on a secret date. This alarmed Nao is a very hilarious way.

As for Kazuya and Akane...well, nothing like the straight people inspiring all the girls of Windbloom to find true love someday. Plus they are quite horny, the passions of youth still exist in the era of Mai-Otome. Takeda's curse is upon us...

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top