Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Which Mai-series character do you dislike or like the most?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Which Mai-series character do you dislike or like the most?

Post by MidnightPersona on Mon May 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Likes: Do I even have to say it? xD Haruka for sure. Reasons why are known to everyone xD Also Yukino <3 She's pretty badass for someone so meek. Shizuru as well, she's deeper than given credit for. And, of course, Natsuki. Again, everyone knows reasoning foe most of these xD

DISLIKES: Reito. I hate Reito wih a burning, fiery passion. Obsidian Lord spirit controlling him or not he's annoying as fack. He doesn't deserve Mai (glad Tate won) and he doesn't deserve to have the same blood as Mikoto. He should just stick with Nagi. xD

I also dislike... Tomoe. She's just... argh! :rips out hair:

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant on Tue May 17, 2011 2:45 am

MidnightPersona wrote:Obsidian Lord spirit controlling him or not he's annoying as fack. He doesn't deserve Mai (glad Tate won) and he doesn't deserve to have the same blood as Mikoto. He should just stick with Nagi. xD

100% agreed, actually I liked him(well, probably didn´t disliked that much) more as a villain, I think its more suited for him.
That make me wonder, was he even in M-H manga? I can´t remember since Obsidian Lord was a different person.

Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

View user profile http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona on Tue May 17, 2011 2:47 am

Defiant wrote:That make me wonder, was he even in M-H manga? I can´t remember since Obsidian Lord was a different person.

Nope, he wasn't. Takumi was the Obsidian Lord in the manga and no Reito at all.

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant on Tue May 17, 2011 2:52 am

MidnightPersona wrote:
Defiant wrote:That make me wonder, was he even in M-H manga? I can´t remember since Obsidian Lord was a different person.

Nope, he wasn't. Takumi was the Obsidian Lord in the manga and no Reito at all.

yup, I know that, but I just wondered if he was´t there as a background character.

Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by bItchynOvIch on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:33 am

I like Natsuki the most in Mai Hime.
just look at that body in leathers yum ! Razz cant blame Shizuru to go lunatic cuz of her.
Also because I love her confidence, and independence. She was so tough outside but oh so girlish and sweet inside ( at least some fanfiction i had read )

Then Shizuru. Part of it because she was willing to go to hell just to protect her love. Total turn on the kyoto-ben too. :lol: And who would have thought that she's a gay cuz of her femininity and elegance, that surely at first fooled me.

Next is Nao. Simply because she always makes me laugh. Fanfiction and in Mai Hime. Like the cake incident Wink I love red too.

I Hate Nina. She's a poor Natsuki-clone in Mai Otome for me. Acting standoffish and reticent.

bItchynOvIch
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 19
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:43 am

Likes: Natsuki, cause she's a total badass in both series. can't ignore that, she's just awesome lol.
Tate, cause i'm a bit like him. and he's flying the banner for men in HiME pretty much.
Mai, except for the crying. cause i'm almost exactly like her so i connect with her character more than the others.

Dislikes: Nagi, cause he is just a tool. none of this would have happened without him (which he was trying to make happen so he has a purpose i guess). he just hows up, messes things up, and bails again. pretty annoying lol.
Reito, i just don't like him at all. i agree with Raven that he doesn't deserve Mai, and i am glad Tate won. he just seems like a bit of a tosser to me >.<
and Shiho in HiME, she just gets too much for me in some spots. and it annoys me sometimes, but not all the time. it's a love/hate thing lol.

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:17 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:Likes: Natsuki, cause she's a total badass in both series. can't ignore that, she's just awesome lol.
Tate, cause i'm a bit like him. and he's flying the banner for men in HiME pretty much.
Mai, except for the crying. cause i'm almost exactly like her so i connect with her character more than the others.

Dislikes: Nagi, cause he is just a tool. none of this would have happened without him (which he was trying to make happen so he has a purpose i guess). he just hows up, messes things up, and bails again. pretty annoying lol.
Reito, i just don't like him at all. i agree with Raven that he doesn't deserve Mai, and i am glad Tate won. he just seems like a bit of a tosser to me >.<
and Shiho in HiME, she just gets too much for me in some spots. and it annoys me sometimes, but not all the time. it's a love/hate thing lol.

I agree with everything except the Nagi part, I just cant hate any character voiced by Akira Ishida. Nagi is a character meant to be annoying for other characters and thats what a good villain should be like, actually when I think of it he is more like "watcher who just watch the show". And by that I mean he is acting like he is just observer, like us real people who watches the M-H, but unlike us he can affect the story :D
+ what I have to say, he is probably the only one in the show who never did any big mistake (or I cant remember one), I mean Obsidian Lord failed to do what he wanted, HiMEs failed not fight each other, Searrs failed at acquiring HiME power, Mashiro failed at first to take down O-Lord and so on...

PS.: Nagi is not the most annoying character that Akira Ishida played, he can do even better ;D

Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:21 am

Defiant wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:Likes: Natsuki, cause she's a total badass in both series. can't ignore that, she's just awesome lol.

I agree with everything except the Nagi part, I just cant hate any character voiced by Akira Ishida. Nagi is a character meant to be annoying for other characters and thats what a good villain should be like, actually when I think of it he is more like "watcher who just watch the show". And by that I mean he is acting like he is just observer, like us real people who watches the M-H, but unlike us he can affect the story :D
+ what I have to say, he is probably the only one in the show who never did any big mistake (or I cant remember one), I mean Obsidian Lord failed to do what he wanted, HiMEs failed not fight each other, Searrs failed at acquiring HiME power, Mashiro failed at first to take down O-Lord and so on...

PS.: Nagi is not the most annoying character that Akira Ishida played, he can do even better ;D

that's true. i know he did what he was supposed to do, but i still hate it lol. just cause he's one of those people you gotta hate xD

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:48 pm

When it comes to Nagi, he can work both ways in the hate department. You can hate him hate him or love to hate him. Shizuru Fujino Pick your poison.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:When it comes to Nagi, he can work both ways in the hate department. You can hate him hate him or love to hate him. Shizuru Fujino Pick your poison.

true that. i kinda switch between the 2. he has moments of brilliance in his meddling ways i admit.

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:When it comes to Nagi, he can work both ways in the hate department. You can hate him hate him or love to hate him. Shizuru Fujino Pick your poison.

Indeed (Teal´c rising eyebrow), I think of him as a character who was made/written to be hated (or annoying for main characters) but in a good way (if its possible) ;D
Those kind of chars you can either hate or love for their behavior.

He is in similar role (I mean with his attitude) as Q from Star Trek...every single character hates him, but every single fan loves him.

Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by HollowPoint on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:06 pm

My favorite Hime character would have to be Nao, I mean, she wasn't bad..Natsuki just happened to make her lose her eye, I think anyone would be irked by that Razz and, though I dunno what I think might have happened if Shizuru didn't show up, I always liked when Nao first captured Natsuki in her web, and I like that Nao took a picture of Natsuki, I mean, she surely had a reason for taking the picture right?(couldn't have been blackmail since she already had Natsuki tied up) Natsuki is a close second for me, she might even be first if not for how she becomes around Shizuru.

The one I disliked the most, would have to be...Sh..>_>..umm..never mind, I'm gonna say Tate..I dunno why, I just really didn't like him.

Favorite Otome would be..Nina, IF Sergay didn't exist, and only then. Maybe I like Nao a little too..I mean, there's nothing wrong with her character in Otome...but I freakin hate that hat! DX I sorta liked Shiho in Otome too, I liked her hair.

Least liked, would be Sergay(obvious reason), Natsuki...she's weird looking and stuff, and isn't as cool as in Hime(I only dislike her because she's so much less cool than the Hime one though...and because she's with Shizuru so much)

Last edited by HollowPoint on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

HollowPoint
Cracked Pairings Expert
Cracked Pairings Expert

Bubuzuke points : 362

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:14 pm

My favorite: Nao, Shizuru a close second. I LOATHE Shiho in Mai HiME for her big brother complex.

In Mai Otome, my favorite is Juliet. I hate Arika, but mostly Sergay, because he seems like a pedophile in the entire series.

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3662
Armitage GUTS!!! : 554

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:21 pm

okay,
favourites- Mikoto <3 that was a no brainer- shes such a child and as cat goddess she rocks; then there is Nao zhang, didn't like yuuki as much; and then otome version of miyu -mostly because of the hat and cape xD, otherwise itd be a tossup up between otome and hime-; oh, and sara gallagher.

dislikes-
Tomoe, she made me want to kill her; sergay, the whole arika nina thing rubbed me the wrong way; Reito, enough has been said already about him -although i didn't mind rad-; and... john smith.

Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 359
Armitage GUTS!!! : 69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:05 pm

Mikotoreborn wrote:Tomoe, she made me want to kill her

tomoe2 : You could never kill me. I am superior to you in every way.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:18 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Mikotoreborn wrote:Tomoe, she made me want to kill her

tomoe2 : You could never kill me. I am superior to you in every way.

Mikoto Minagi You say that, but you have yet to cross blades with me.

Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:48 am

Mikotoreborn wrote:Mikoto Minagi You say that, but you have yet to cross blades with me.

tomoe2 : I defeated Miyu and Arika Yumemiya with the full power of the Blue Sky Sapphire! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!

irina : I don't think that's correct, Tomoe.

tomoe2 : *whispers* Shut your mouth, Irina. I'm trying to scare the stupid girl.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Viola : Ara, Tomoe are you misbehaving again? I thought I taught you how to be a good child

Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

View user profile http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:13 pm

luu sky sapphire wrote: tomoe2 : I defeated Miyu and Arika Yumemiya with the full power of the Blue Sky Sapphire! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!

irina : I don't think that's correct, Tomoe.

tomoe2 : *whispers* Shut your mouth, Irina. I'm trying to scare the stupid girl.

Mikoto Minagi Hun, I did that in 3 seconds flat not to mention I can beat the fire stirring ruby at full power, and I am scared... Of your haircut. Oh and the way you were heavy enough to collapse a building with your bare body

Last edited by Mikotoreborn on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Amaya wrote: Viola : Ara, Tomoe are you misbehaving again? I thought I taught you how to be a good child
She is never a good girl, she proved that with the baby toys in your room

Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Amaya wrote: Viola : Ara, Tomoe are you misbehaving again? I thought I taught you how to be a good child

tomoe2 : Y-yes, Shizuru-oneesama. Anything for you...*clings*

Mikotoreborn wrote:Mikoto Minagi Hun, I did that in 3 seconds flat not to mention I can beat the fire stirring ruby at full power, and I am scared... Of your haircut. Oh and the way you were heavy enough to collapse a building with your bare body

tomoe2 : ARE YOU CONTRADICTING ME, YOU SORRY ASS SACK OF SHIT! PFFT, So you beat a washed up Mai-HiME star and beat Arika BEFORE getting her full Blue Sky powers. Big deal, at least I beat Harmonium Nina! You couldn't even hold back her power, you WEAKLING!!!

irina : Someone needs a serious reality check because that also didn't happen...

Gakuenchou : Where's my Nao-sama when I need her...

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Amaya wrote:
Mikotoreborn wrote:Mikoto Minagi Hun, I did that in 3 seconds flat not to mention I can beat the fire stirring ruby at full power, and I am scared... Of your haircut. Oh and the way you were heavy enough to collapse a building with your bare body

tomoe2 : ARE YOU CONTRADICTING ME, YOU SORRY ASS SACK OF SHIT! PFFT, So you beat a washed up Mai-HiME star and beat Arika BEFORE getting her full Blue Sky powers. Big deal, at least I beat Harmonium Nina! You couldn't even hold back her power, you WEAKLING!!!

irina : Someone needs a serious reality check because that also didn't happen...

Gakuenchou : Where's my Nao-sama when I need her...

Mikoto Minagi Okay that Is it! *grabs cat staff* i'll give you a full frontal presentation of how I beat arika. And more! *attacks tomoe, deceiving her by reaching out for a left hook and then smacking on head with cat staff*

Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Tomoe is the very person I love despite how evil and bad she is. Because she's just so amazing, she's extraordinary! She is not just a simple girl with nothing to make her interesting, empty and boring, there's so much to say about her, and the way she plays with people's feelings is really something fantastic. Let's be clear, I don't agree with such a behaviour though.

Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 553
Armitage GUTS!!! : 249

View user profile http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Mikotoreborn wrote:Mikoto Minagi Okay that Is it! *grabs cat staff* i'll give you a full frontal presentation of how I beat arika. And more! *attacks tomoe, deceiving her by reaching out for a left hook and then smacking on head with cat staff*

tomoe2 : *laid out on the floor with Alyssa Birds circling around her head* ...but mommy, I don't want to go to school today...I want to stay home and have myself a Shizuru-oneesama muffin. *passes out*

Gakuenchou : That girl needs help. News flash, that muffin used to be mine...

Hohoemu wrote:Tomoe is the very person I love despite how evil and bad she is. Because she's just so amazing, she's extraordinary! She is not just a simple girl with nothing to make her interesting, empty and boring, there's so much to say about her, and the way she plays with people's feelings is really something fantastic. Let's be clear, I don't agree with such a behaviour though.

Could you see yourself in a relationship with a girl like that, Hoho? :)

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Hi, I'm just coming back from the Japan Expo o////

Could you see yourself in a relationship with a girl like that, Hoho? :)

No way. Even though she is such a gorgeous girl, manipulating people is something I can't admit. I just admire her talent =)

Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 553
Armitage GUTS!!! : 249

View user profile http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top