Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Natsukichan1 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:22 pm

I'm VERY interested in it, and I don't care about there age, because I'm still young too :PIt's easier for me to understand the situation they're in :3
WEll, everyone has different tastes about anime/manga, right^^
I really love Mira's drawings, y'know :3 one of ma fav. right after Saburo Uta^^ :33333

Sry, I'm fangirling again xO

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:I'm interested and yet I'm apprehensive.
I agree with Luu. They should be older, like 17-18.
Don't let it turn you off yet, Blu-chan. It's a good manga regardless, so the anime should reflect that.

Natsukichan1 wrote:I'm VERY interested in it, and I don't care about there age, because I'm still young too :PIt's easier for me to understand the situation they're in :3
WEll, everyone has different tastes about anime/manga, right^^
I really love Mira's drawings, y'know :3 one of ma fav. right after Saburo Uta^^ :33333

Sry, I'm fangirling again xO
Mira is a genius! I don't have a problem with you not caring about the ages, Nats. You are 13 yourself and can relate to these girls...or the typical moe girls. Just as long as it's played straight (...). What I mean is, if the anime remembers to realistically portray these girls as young girls in love. Not just being all pervy like us adults. :'D Milk Morinaga's Girlfriends pulled this off perfectly.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Natsukichan1 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:10 am

Yeah, you're absolutetly right!

Some other topic: RWBY! Is there a thread alredy about it? I really love RWBY! Especially Ruby/Weiss!!

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by shezaei-neko on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:57 pm

I don't think there is.
Feel free to make it if there isn't. Remember to search first. Wink

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Natsukichan1 wrote:Yeah, you're absolutetly right!

Some other topic: RWBY! Is there a thread alredy about it? I really love RWBY! Especially Ruby/Weiss!!
Like the Mexican Nyan-Cat says, you can make one if it doesn't exist. You can either search manually or use our search engine.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Natsukichan1 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:14 am

Okay, guys^^

Wish me luck, I'm going to sing Weiss's song today, becuz' I'm goin' to make the complete chorus know that I have a good voice. Becuz at our next performance someone is going to sing solo, that's my chance Wink
Weiss's song:

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:18 pm

You sure are confident about your voice. Wink That's a good start! Best of luck to you, even though I know nothing about this RWBY series. xD

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Natsukichan1 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:04 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You sure are confident about your voice. ;)That's a good start! Best of luck to you, even though I know nothing about this RWBY series. xD
I am :) I got the solo btw. :DDDDDD
Watch RWBY!!! It's good, and it's self-made! (With Vocaloid maker if I'm correctly) And the music is fantastic^^ And there are some really funny scenes with the four, all in all a good average "Anime". And there's some yuri-subtext in it, but you need to watch carefully to understand where they are Wink

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:38 pm

does anyone know where i can find aikatsu! yuri doujin? :/
soft no heavy hentai please
arigatou! ^///^

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Posts : 820
Bubuzuke points : 1342
Armitage GUTS!!! : 484
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Gakuen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by depression76 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Natsukichan1 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You sure are confident about your voice. ;)That's a good start! Best of luck to you, even though I know nothing about this RWBY series. xD
I am :)I got the solo btw. :DDDDDD
Watch RWBY!!! It's good, and it's self-made! (With Vocaloid maker if I'm correctly) And the music is fantastic^^ And there are some really funny scenes with the four, all in all a good average "Anime". And there's some yuri-subtext in it, but you need to watch carefully to understand where they are Wink
here's the rwby thread!

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t2081-rwby-series-by-monty-oum#141210

enjoy! xD

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::




depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6131
Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:31 pm

@ Ice Silver Crystal: Sent a few dozen links to your PM, Wendi. These were ones that Pup recommended.

depression76 wrote:here's the rwby thread!

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t2081-rwby-series-by-monty-oum#141210

enjoy! xD
O_O That was fast! I need to see what the fuss is all about. Akira Okuzaki 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Natsukichan1 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Ohhh, thanks^^

Huha, I'm nervous abot friday (our Performance, y'know). I need to practise some more :3

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Natsukichan1 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:21 am

*coughs* sorry for the double post xD (But I need to get this fresh up again xD )

The first episode of Akuma no Riddle is out (eng-sub: http://proxer.me/info/6781/list#top ) an the raw for Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san should be out soon too^^

RWBY season 2 will be released July 7.

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:27 pm

I'll say it before and here it is again; 2014 is shaping to be the best yuri year in ages. 2013 was so dry, I was beginning to worry! Now with Kill la Kill subtext, RWBY (though I haven't seen it yet...), Akuma no Riddle and Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san; we're getting a lot of girl love for anime!

I'll be watching Akuma no Riddle very soon. My thoughts will be posted here or in it's own thread. Depends how good it is.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Natsukichan1 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:46 am

D-Dynasty Reader is down? Or is it just me again?

EDIT: Forget it, it works again xD

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Natsukichan1 wrote:D-Dynasty Reader is down? Or is it just me again?

EDIT: Forget it, it works again xD

You've got to relax, Nats! Dynasty Reader goes down temporarily at times. XD

BTW guys, did you see our latest release with CrimsonSummer's "Mercy"? It's really good! Yeah, the art was criticized, but compared to the mountains of Touhou schlock, Summer's work is masterful.  Happy 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Natsukichan1 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsukichan1 wrote:D-Dynasty Reader is down? Or is it just me again?

EDIT: Forget it, it works again xD

You've got to relax, Nats! Dynasty Reader goes down temporarily at times. XD

BTW guys, did you see our latest release with CrimsonSummer's "Mercy"? It's really good! Yeah, the art was criticized, but compared to the mountains of Touhou schlock, Summer's work is masterful.  Happy 

Yeah, I alredy read it and loved it :) I don't care about art, the story was great :333 Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi 

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Natsukichan1 wrote:Yeah, I alredy read it and loved it :) I don't care about art, the story was great :333 Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi 

 Hug Thanks a lot, Nats. I'm positive that she appreciates the support. I think the majority tends to forget that every doujinka has a certain style. Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, and I think her artwork is beautiful.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Natsukichan1 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:45 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsukichan1 wrote:Yeah, I alredy read it and loved it :) I don't care about art, the story was great :333 Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi 

 Hug Thanks a lot, Nats. I'm positive that she appreciates the support. I think the majority tends to forget that every doujinka has a certain style. Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, and I think her artwork is beautiful.

^^ I really, really loved it. Especially I loved, when Mai always was there when Natsuki and Shizuru made up, like kissing and stuff xD And that one with Tate on the beginning xD

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Natsukichan1 wrote:^^ I really, really loved it. Especially I loved, when Mai always was there when Natsuki and Shizuru made up, like kissing and stuff xD And that one with Tate on the beginning xD

I loved when Summer did comedic scenes! You can tell she's amazing at it, but she prefers the angst and gloom a lot more. Classical yuri elements everywhere! haha! Still, she should pursue comedy doujin someday like lostangelvn or my girlfriend, wetochan did.

Did I mention that she even draws characters hated among the fandom (Tomoe Marguerite) with magnificence? She is great!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Natsukichan1 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:27 am

Akuma no Riddle Special announced in autumn 2014!
It's the unaired 13th episode! It comes out with the seventh DVD/Blu-Ray volume!

http://proxer.me/info/9253#top

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Natsukichan1 wrote:Akuma no Riddle Special announced in autumn 2014!
It's the unaired 13th episode! It comes out with the seventh DVD/Blu-Ray volume!

http://proxer.me/info/9253#top

Great news for you girls! Akuma no Riddle's anime is said to be rush compared to the manga, which some of you says is true. The special should satisfy everyone if it's lengthy, covering whatever they missed from the manga.

What do you think?

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Natsukichan1 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsukichan1 wrote:Akuma no Riddle Special announced in autumn 2014!
It's the unaired 13th episode! It comes out with the seventh DVD/Blu-Ray volume!

http://proxer.me/info/9253#top

Great news for you girls! Akuma no Riddle's anime is said to be rush compared to the manga, which some of you says is true. The special should satisfy everyone if it's lengthy, covering whatever they missed from the manga.

What do you think?

I persoally hope this special episode is about Azumas' and Harus' relationship! And yes, they rushed the anime very badly. But I still watched it and enjoyed it! The anime tried at least to focus on the mangs storyline, but rushed it!

EDIT 08.07.2014:

A new, cute Anime, tagged with yuri (?) aired today:
http://proxer.me/info/7900#top
Watch it, it's cute :)

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am

Natsukichan1 wrote:I persoally hope this special episode is about Azumas' and Harus' relationship! And yes, they rushed the anime very badly. But I still watched it and enjoyed it! The anime tried at least to focus on the mangs storyline, but rushed it!

EDIT 08.07.2014:

A new, cute Anime, tagged with yuri (?) aired today:
http://proxer.me/info/7900#top
Watch it, it's cute :)

Looks like a link to the Akuma no Riddle special. :3 Though , I did find something on Facebook, thanks to Mi-Cray.



It has all the makings of a yuri anime, but my girlfriend said the following:

"I've read few chapters on Dynasty Scans. So far its not yuri. But it can be lil bit Shoujo ai if you put your yuri googles on. So many blushing scenes because that how the mangaka style is. Story is about a transferred girl from the US. The American girl asked the shy girl to Yasukoi dance with her because her dream want to be Yasukoi dancer. And it seems they will open Yasukoi dance club."

Subtext is good enough for me.  swoon 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Natsukichan1 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsukichan1 wrote:I persoally hope this special episode is about Azumas' and Harus' relationship! And yes, they rushed the anime very badly. But I still watched it and enjoyed it! The anime tried at least to focus on the mangs storyline, but rushed it!

EDIT 08.07.2014:

A new, cute Anime, tagged with yuri (?) aired today:
http://proxer.me/info/7900#top
Watch it, it's cute :)

Looks like a link to the Akuma no Riddle special. :3 Though , I did find something on Facebook, thanks to Mi-Cray.



It has all the makings of a yuri anime, but my girlfriend said the following:

"I've read few chapters on Dynasty Scans. So far its not yuri. But it can be lil bit Shoujo ai if you put your yuri googles on. So many blushing scenes because that how the mangaka style is. Story is about a transferred girl from the US. The American girl asked the shy girl to Yasukoi dance with her because her dream want to be Yasukoi dancer. And it seems they will open Yasukoi dance club."

Subtext is good enough for me.  swoon 

Haha no, not really. It's the link to the first episode of dat anime xD

Yeah subtext is okay :3 swoon

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ♥ Yuri Anime and Manga news, websites and updates ♥

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:21 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum