Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:55 pm

GAP wrote:Vin Diesel as Takumi...............lolwut? :suspect:

^_~ Gotta love Soccer Nin Nin's vast imagination.

o.o So in essence, the Mai-HiME live action movie would be a Fast and the Furious reunion? rei hino

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by she-ga-roo on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GAP wrote:Vin Diesel as Takumi...............lolwut? :suspect:

^_~ Gotta love Soccer Nin Nin's vast imagination.

o.o So in essence, the Mai-HiME live action movie would be a Fast and the Furious reunion? rei hino

oh... i didn't really think of that, but now that you mentioned it... it totally looks like it, since jordana was in F&F, too ^^
but i would totally like to see her as natsuki kruger with that badass canon!
wait wait... that would mean she has ali latrer as her "secretary", after what i proposed...
.
.
.
OH MY GOD!
poptart kat

she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 541
Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 28
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:05 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:but i would totally like to see her as natsuki kruger with that badass canon!
wait wait... that would mean she has ali latrer as her "secretary", after what i proposed...
.
.
.
OH MY GOD!
poptart kat

o_o That...mental....image....

*imagines Michelle Rodriguez as the Gakuenchou with Ali Larter (as Shizuru Viola) giving her...oral presentation underneath Kruger's desk*

x_x I am dead. Goodbye.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by she-ga-roo on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:43 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:but i would totally like to see her as natsuki kruger with that badass canon!
wait wait... that would mean she has ali latrer as her "secretary", after what i proposed...
.
.
.
OH MY GOD!
poptart kat

o_o That...mental....image....

*imagines Michelle Rodriguez as the Gakuenchou with Ali Larter (as Shizuru Viola) giving her...oral presentation underneath Kruger's desk*

x_x I am dead. Goodbye.

now you're tyring to kill me!

i would put michelle as haruka.
and for yukino i would say kate beckinsale?

she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 541
Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 28
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:55 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:yukino i would say kate beckinsale?

Even as a huge Kate Beckinsale fan, I've never seen all her movies. Has she played an uke character before? o.o If so, I needs proof to feel better about casting her as Yukino.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Natsuki-chan on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Hmm.. I'd very much like to see Zhao Wei play Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga







She's so awesome in the movie "So Close" Natsuki Kruger2
Just my two cents in.

Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 71
Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Natsuki-chan on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:yukino i would say kate beckinsale?

Even as a huge Kate Beckinsale fan, I've never seen all her movies. Has she played an uke character before? o.o If so, I needs proof to feel better about casting her as Yukino.

For Yukino, a local actress here in Asia could pass as her:


Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 71
Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:Hmm.. I'd very much like to see Zhao Wei play Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga







She's so awesome in the movie "So Close" Natsuki Kruger2
Just my two cents in.

Zhao Wei is gorgeous! Perfect for the role of Natsuki Kuga! She even has the famous Kuga look. Natsuki Kuga XD

Natsuki-chan wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:yukino i would say kate beckinsale?

Even as a huge Kate Beckinsale fan, I've never seen all her movies. Has she played an uke character before? o.o If so, I needs proof to feel better about casting her as Yukino.

For Yukino, a local actress here in Asia could pass as her:


Ladies and....more ladies, we've found our Kikukawa! Chibi moon

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Natsuki-chan on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsuki-chan wrote:Hmm.. I'd very much like to see Zhao Wei play Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga







She's so awesome in the movie "So Close" Natsuki Kruger2
Just my two cents in.

Zhao Wei is gorgeous! Perfect for the role of Natsuki Kuga! She even has the famous Kuga look. Natsuki Kuga XD

Natsuki-chan wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:yukino i would say kate beckinsale?

Even as a huge Kate Beckinsale fan, I've never seen all her movies. Has she played an uke character before? o.o If so, I needs proof to feel better about casting her as Yukino.

For Yukino, a local actress here in Asia could pass as her:


Ladies and....more ladies, we've found our Kikukawa! Chibi moon

hahahaha... thanks, Luu Shizuru Fujino



glad you like her (actress name is Anne Curtis) for Yukino

As for the Kuga glare, yes.. Zhao Wei can readily pull it off Natsuki Kuga

Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 71
Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:07 am

Anne Curtis! Pretty name! :) You wouldn't happen to have any movie clips with Anne in action? I'd like to examine her mannerisms so I can picture her as Yukino. *_*

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by depression76 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:Hmm.. I'd very much like to see Zhao Wei play Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga







She's so awesome in the movie "So Close" Natsuki Kruger2
Just my two cents in.

Mother of puddings, ZHAO WEI!!

if she's Natsuki I will watch the live action movie without complain.

*drools

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::




depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6131
Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:05 pm

I'm embarrassed that I've never seen Miss Wei in many films, except one. XD How often does she play a Natsuki type, Dep? Natsuki-chan?


_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Natsuki-chan on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:41 pm

depression76 wrote:
Natsuki-chan wrote:Hmm.. I'd very much like to see Zhao Wei play Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga







She's so awesome in the movie "So Close" Natsuki Kruger2
Just my two cents in.

Mother of puddings, ZHAO WEI!!

if she's Natsuki I will watch the live action movie without complain.

*drools



I totally agree. She's so cool. I hope she can ride a motorcycle, though. Natsuki Kruger2

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'm embarrassed that I've never seen Miss Wei in many films, except one. XD How often does she play a Natsuki type, Dep? Natsuki-chan?


I'm not sure, Luu. I've only noticed her in the movie Shaolin Soccer, & then So Close, & recently Mulan. She does a lot of martial arts in her movies & often wields a sword leek


Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 71
Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:45 am

Natsuki-chan wrote:
I'm not sure, Luu. I've only noticed her in the movie Shaolin Soccer, & then So Close, & recently Mulan. She does a lot of martial arts in her movies & often wields a sword leek


Just...wow! Now I'm very interested in tracking down her films. Playing her own version of Mulan was the last straw! <3 Hey Deppeh, did you know about this!? We now how you are with Mulan and all...~

Natsuki Kuga ALL HAIL THE KUGA GLARE!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by depression76 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Just...wow! Now I'm very interested in tracking down her films. Playing her own version of Mulan was the last straw! <3 Hey Deppeh, did you know about this!? We now how you are with Mulan and all...~

Lol, yes yes I know xD I've watched her movies So Close back in 2003ish and the most recent one was Mulan. I actually thought the Mulan movie was an adaptation from Disney's Mulan, but turns out it wasn't. Still, she's pretty awesome in both of them xD

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::




depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6131
Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:08 pm

depression76 wrote:Lol, yes yes I know xD I've watched her movies So Close back in 2003ish and the most recent one was Mulan. I actually thought the Mulan movie was an adaptation from Disney's Mulan, but turns out it wasn't. Still, she's pretty awesome in both of them xD

xD Now I'm sold by you and Natsuki-chan's unintentional recommendation to watch Zhao Wei in action. *heads over to Amazon* Her films have to be discount priced...*searchsearchsearch*

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Natsuki-chan on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:Lol, yes yes I know xD I've watched her movies So Close back in 2003ish and the most recent one was Mulan. I actually thought the Mulan movie was an adaptation from Disney's Mulan, but turns out it wasn't. Still, she's pretty awesome in both of them xD

xD Now I'm sold by you and Natsuki-chan's unintentional recommendation to watch Zhao Wei in action. *heads over to Amazon* Her films have to be discount priced...*searchsearchsearch*

Okay, Luu.. but "Can I get a ride?" heh~heh~



Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 71
Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:Okay, Luu.. but "Can I get a ride?" heh~heh~



Now THERE'S a Kuga! setsuna


_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Natsuki-chan on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Hey guys! What do you think of Danica Patrick? She's like a real-life Natsuki Kuga in terms of being a really cool racer chick. See these pics:

With her racer suit & helmet...


"I'm removing my racer suit in front of Takeda in the beach" thingy...


And lastly... the infamous "How about a ride?" pose...


Heh heh heh.. just sharing :o

Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 71
Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:45 am

shh don't tell luu.
he is huge danica fan. xD

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Posts : 820
Bubuzuke points : 1342
Armitage GUTS!!! : 484
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Gakuen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:Hey guys! What do you think of Danica Patrick? She's like a real-life Natsuki Kuga in terms of being a really cool racer chick. See these pics:

With her racer suit & helmet...


"I'm removing my racer suit in front of Takeda in the beach" thingy...


And lastly... the infamous "How about a ride?" pose...


Heh heh heh.. just sharing :o

I HIGHLY AGREE! Danica is the perfect Natsuki from all angles. She loves speed, has a short temper and is incredibly beautiful. Just look at her long black hair! Wink The only problem is Danica is older than Natsuki, but it would of been a great casting decision if Danica were young. Way to go, Natsuki-chan! ^_~

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:shh don't tell luu.
he is huge danica fan. xD

O_o; How did you know I was a Danica Patrick fan? Did weto tell you?

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime Live Action Movie: Cast and Actors?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum