Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Introduce yourself!

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:46 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e7l2vjuOVA&feature=related

Lol, its funny because this is only half of them >_>

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:48 pm

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:I think their just jealous because Touhou characters get so much yuri loving >_> There is only ONE guy in its whole universe after all; and yes - Touhou is one universe

Haha! I'm straight and have no problem with yuri loving. :) Can't get jealous of something you had plenty of. *pimp stance*

o_o That is right! That's why I say 'Mai-Multiverse' for our fandom. You're either a fan of the animeverse, mangaverse, EXAverse, Destinyverse, or all of them! XD I'll even toss in the fanfictionverse and thanks to people like you, there are MANY. Hence = Mai-Multiverse. 8) Make sense.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:51 pm

Haha, well, I think the subject should move from Touhou before I go back into fanatic mode >_> I did a PV for my version of Mashiro for one of my FanFictions and she looks very similar to Yukari from Touhou so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:53 pm

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:Haha, well, I think the subject should move from Touhou before I go back into fanatic mode >_> I did a PV for my version of Mashiro for one of my FanFictions and she looks very similar to Yukari from Touhou so...

It's okay, it's good for a newbie Valkyrie to spam the intro thread a bit to get comfy. Feel free to make a Touhou thread anytime! >o> I want to see that PV and read those fanfictions soon. :D

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:56 pm

Arghh, okay, I'll think about adding the story later! You just slap it into the chat box or something? Like the Shoujoai site or something? Oh? Spamming the introduction channel? I can do that! Easily!

Wonder if more people'll join today...

Probably going to end up scaring them with Tomoeness >_>

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:Arghh, okay, I'll think about adding the story later! You just slap it into the chat box or something? Like the Shoujoai site or something? Oh? Spamming the introduction channel? I can do that! Easily!

XD Nah, the chatbox is for talking and lezbikin keg parties. For what you need, first go here:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/f7-general-anime-manga-discussion

Click on the NEW TOPIC tab next to the search box, make your Tohou thread and do whatever you want! Starting with your story. For Mai-HIME/Otome fanfiction, go here:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/f5-mai-multiverse-fan-works

Same thing as above. ^_^ One thread per fanfiction. In your case, make one thread for Seductive Smile and one for Valkyrie Saga.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:10 pm

Ohhh, I see you've been spying on my FanFiction!-what? ShizNatsu... *Eyes it harshly*. ME?! TOMOE MARGUERITE PRODUCING TRASH?!

To be honest, I find SS a lot better than VS, VS seems... err, I'm not sure, slightly out of character. Not to mention my writing was a little crappy back then lol.

I'll give it a try later for making the Touhou and FanFiction forum thingys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:17 pm

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:Ohhh, I see you've been spying on my FanFiction!-what? ShizNatsu... *Eyes it harshly*. ME?! TOMOE MARGUERITE PRODUCING TRASH?!

To be honest, I find SS a lot better than VS, VS seems... err, I'm not sure, slightly out of character. Not to mention my writing was a little crappy back then lol.

I'll give it a try later for making the Touhou and FanFiction forum thingys!

XD You must of been wasted that day, Tomoe-san. ;p

I haven't gotten to Valkyrie Saga yet, although I do dislike OOC elements, unless there's a good reason for it. Hollowed-Words' Death Row is an example of doing such things correctly. X3 Maybe you should have Ascoeur beta VS for you, then re-release it. ;p

Nice. Looking forward to it! :)

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:19 pm

Oh, but she did beta VS, at least most of it anyway, I merged a lot of the chapters together though a few months back to make huge chapters, I even improved a few of the sections in the chapters but... there's still a lot of sorting out to finish with it. I might do so one day, but for nao I really need to finish SS >_>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:53 pm

Pfft, but anyway, I'm going to test that banner thing nao, I went a little crazy with the textures, wanted it to be simple but it looks insane. Well... I suppose it can match Tomoe! I wonder if its size'll be changed, making it look awkward?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:13 pm

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:Pfft, but anyway, I'm going to test that banner thing nao, I went a little crazy with the textures, wanted it to be simple but it looks insane. Well... I suppose it can match Tomoe! I wonder if its size'll be changed, making it look awkward?

:D Just don't size it TOO big! @_@ Giant signatures attack cities! NO GOOD!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:15 pm

I am having trouble with getting the image up, its about 500x each side though; err... do you make it appear through the host image or...? This is confusing o.O'

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:24 pm

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:I am having trouble with getting the image up, its about 500x each side though; err... do you make it appear through the host image or...? This is confusing o.O'

^_^ You can use it through the image host or just copy and past from Photobucket (I recommend getting an account). To do it our way, follow these instructions:

First click the Host an image icon:

Then browse for your sig, upload it and then copy the link under Image Url.

Finally click on the Image tab:

Put the previous link inside and press ok. :) Your link will be in-between these: [img][/img]

Place it on your signature box, save and you're done!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:01 pm

Oh, nao I understand! Sorry about the late reply, I got distracted by Touhou PVs >_> I'll see what the image looks like nao...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:04 pm

Gargh o.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:10 pm

HOLYFUCKTHAT'SHUGE.

Resize that thing before it eats us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:11 pm

Yes, it does seem that o.O One moment, or five hours >_>

---

Oh, but huge? You should be careful, since Yuka would probably strangle you with sunflowers >_> And we all know how you get into predicaments concerning 'wire-ish' creatures .

----

Pfft, going to sort that out later actually, got things to dooo, like chasing Shizuru; the banner went insanely blurry >_>.
-----

Last edited by Kara on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for...well, THE EDIT BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND. :))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:18 pm

Also, double posting is bad! Just edit your original post and put what you want there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:43 pm

Ohh, alright then

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:48 pm

LOL reading the convos is hilarious. ;A;

No I won't forget the mole, that's the most importaint part!~ XD

pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Bubuzuke points : 796
Armitage GUTS!!! : 258

View user profile http://www.pokemoneg.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooole~

XD

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Oh gawd that AMV. ;A;

MOOOOLLLEEE~

XD Somebody totally has to remake it with Una~

pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Bubuzuke points : 796
Armitage GUTS!!! : 258

View user profile http://www.pokemoneg.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:50 pm

:D The introductions thread is reaching it's limit, I think we better try something new...

STAND BY....until then, thread will be Kruger'ed.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:13 pm

ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL INTRODUCE THEMSELVES HERE FROM nao ON:

New Valkyrie and Slave-Kun Enrollment

Older members (that I like A LOT) may re-introduce themselves if they want. For promotional reasons. Wink

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Back to top