Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Night Lion on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Thanks for understaning.

Yeah, i know a LOT of people seem to hate the poor little prick Nagi, but i can't just help but love the guy!!!

Yep, they did a really awesome job picking and finding the voice actors, like you said "perfectly suited for hiis character".

It was nice talking to you. Later :)

Night Lion
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 41
Bubuzuke points : 84
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 17
Location : Hicks Ville >.<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Night Lion wrote:Thanks for understaning.

Yeah, i know a LOT of people seem to hate the poor little prick Nagi, but i can't just help but love the guy!!!

Yep, they did a really awesome job picking and finding the voice actors, like you said "perfectly suited for hiis character".

It was nice talking to you. Later :)

(( No problem. :) Keep up the good points about Nagi, and I may just like him better! :3 Later and might I say, your Nagi avatar (from the PS2 game I think...) kicks arse. ))

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Hohoemu on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:47 am

Nagi is such a nasty guy, that's why we love him I guess o/
We're so masochit...

Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 290
Bubuzuke points : 553
Armitage GUTS!!! : 249
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 23
Location : France

View user profile http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Night Lion on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Well, i'm glad that what i said helped Nagi's reputation.... a little..very little bit.

Haha, thanks a lot! I can't really take any credit for it, tho. I was just looking around Google and found this (awesome) pic of Nagi (which i think i'm gonna try drawing some time) and yeah i'm 99.9% sure it's from the game, which i REALLY want to play, btw! XD

Night Lion
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 41
Bubuzuke points : 84
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 17
Location : Hicks Ville >.<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Defiant on Fri May 13, 2011 3:31 am

I liked probably the Mai-HiME Nagi more, he was kinda more off-this world, playing spectator who gives main characters info, but only the necessary info that in the end works for him. Also the one from M-H didn´t make a big deal from anything..."oh, well, another one gone...how boring". Akira Ishida (his seiju) plays this kind of characters very well.

That royal Nagi in Mai-Otome anime wasn´t that good, he was conspirator whose conspirations were not just good enough...

well and the one from M-O manga...
Spoiler:
was a masochist and feared ruler but in the end died for his feelings towards main character, which just doesn´t fit for me to him

Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 259
Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 25
Location : Pilsen - the Czech capitol of beer

View user profile http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Night Lion on Fri May 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Once again, all i have to say is that i love all Nagi's, i think their all awesome characters. My-HiME(manga and anime), My-Otome(manga and anime), My-HiME:Destiny, etc... and i thought he was awesome in what he did my My-Otome manga. It didn't seem(to me) like him cause he never had any feelings for anyone in My-HiME (more like none had any for him) and i don't know in My-Otome anime, and....in My-HiME:Destiny he once again didn't have anyone that really liked him, since he blew it with Mayo. XD So he didn't have a chance to show his kind and... "lovey" side, if you will. =_=

Night Lion
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 41
Bubuzuke points : 84
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 17
Location : Hicks Ville >.<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat May 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Defiant wrote:I liked probably the Mai-HiME Nagi more, he was kinda more off-this world, playing spectator who gives main characters info, but only the necessary info that in the end works for him. Also the one from M-H didn´t make a big deal from anything..."oh, well, another one gone...how boring". Akira Ishida (his seiju) plays this kind of characters very well

You're right about the spectator role, I felt that was his contribution to the series as a character. He was the quintessential "Look dumb shits, this is how our show works..." kinda person. While Nagi isn't my favorite character, I would of easily marked out for a scene where he discusses HiME/Festival business with Shizuru. Why they never devoted some airtime to a brilliant scene like that is beyond me. That would of been great build up to Shizuru's Psycho-snapping.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Night Lion on Sat May 14, 2011 1:57 pm

You're right about the spectator role, I felt that was his contribution to the series as a character. He was the quintessential "Look dumb shits, this is how our show works..." kinda person. While Nagi isn't my favorite character, I would of easily marked out for a scene where he discusses HiME/Festival business with Shizuru. Why they never devoted some airtime to a brilliant scene like that is beyond me. That would of been great build up to Shizuru's Psycho-snapping.[/quote]

Yeah, i also think that they should of had that scene, i would of probley loved it! Wink You never got to see Nagi interact it Yukariko, Yukino, or Shizuru, which kind of pissed me off. I would have loved to see how they all acted with eacher!

Night Lion
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 41
Bubuzuke points : 84
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 17
Location : Hicks Ville >.<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat May 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Night Lion wrote:Yeah, i also think that they should of had that scene, i would of probley loved it! Wink You never got to see Nagi interact it Yukariko, Yukino, or Shizuru, which kind of pissed me off. I would have loved to see how they all acted with eacher!

Yeah, exactly! It's not just the "Most Precious Person" clouding the HiME's judgment, Nagi's little talks also play a huge role. He knows about Shizuru's strong love for Natsuki, one can only imagine what he said to her before Reito began his influence. Nagi obviously spoke to Shizuru in the Orphan arc and for some reason I still believe he told her to lay low for the meantime. Must of been tough for her to ignore the Searrs invasion, Natsuki could of been killed during that battle if Miyu were more personally involved.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Defiant on Sat May 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Night Lion wrote:Yeah, i also think that they should of had that scene, i would of probley loved it! Wink You never got to see Nagi interact it Yukariko, Yukino, or Shizuru, which kind of pissed me off. I would have loved to see how they all acted with eacher!

Yeah, exactly! It's not just the "Most Precious Person" clouding the HiME's judgment, Nagi's little talks also play a huge role. He knows about Shizuru's strong love for Natsuki, one can only imagine what he said to her before Reito began his influence. Nagi obviously spoke to Shizuru in the Orphan arc and for some reason I still believe he told her to lay low for the meantime. Must of been tough for her to ignore the Searrs invasion, Natsuki could of been killed during that battle if Miyu were more personally involved.

Yea, I think Nagi must have talked to every HiME, it would be weird for a person to think that a giant monster with special powers at her disposal at any time is normal :)
Well, Miyu could probably wipe out most of the characters since she is a freakin´robot stronger than a terminator.

Come to think of it Nagi was more involved and active in M-H manga, also I would say he was more "villain-like". (also got hit from Yuuichi :) ).

Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 259
Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 25
Location : Pilsen - the Czech capitol of beer

View user profile http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Night Lion on Sat May 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Yeah! I agree 100%!!! With both of you. I love My-HiME, but i just wish they would of had more scenes that would explane this kind of stuff. I also really think that they should had made scenes with Nagi and the other HiME you never got to see him talk to in the anime. I mean, to me, i think it's a big deal that they didn't do that. When i first saw the anime, and it got to the scene were Reito told Nagi what to tell Shizuru and all that stuff and i thought to myself, "I can't wait for that scene!". And then, to my dissapointment, they NEVER EVER SHOWED ANY OF IT! And the only time you even see him "talking" to Yukariko and Yukino is of ep. 16 and 17 (the new battle betwen the HiME's and all that stuff) and then theres that one time when Yukariko is praying and you see Nagi's shadow in the back ground, but you never see any of thoes characers have "one on one" time talking with Nagi. Anyway, i'll shut up nao. XD

Night Lion
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 41
Bubuzuke points : 84
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 17
Location : Hicks Ville >.<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat May 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Defiant wrote:Well, Miyu could probably wipe out most of the characters since she is a freakin´robot stronger than a terminator.

Come to think of it Nagi was more involved and active in M-H manga, also I would say he was more "villain-like". (also got hit from Yuuichi :) ).

X3 Even Arnie from Terminator 2: Judgment Day (the T-800 series at it's finest) couldn't scratch Miyu. Her biggest rival from another universe is KOS-MOS of Xenosaga fame and even then I'm not sure about Miyu's chances. Didn't KOS-MOS destroy a galaxy in an alternate reality? XD I better shut up before this gets too off-topic, although I do greenlight a 'versus' thread of sorts of you guys are interested.

It's safe to say the guys were given more of a chance to shine in the manga, another reason I consider it HIGHLY underrated.

Night Lion wrote:Yeah! I agree 100%!!! With both of you. I love My-HiME, but i just wish they would of had more scenes that would explane this kind of stuff. I also really think that they should had made scenes with Nagi and the other HiME you never got to see him talk to in the anime. I mean, to me, i think it's a big deal that they didn't do that. When i first saw the anime, and it got to the scene were Reito told Nagi what to tell Shizuru and all that stuff and i thought to myself, "I can't wait for that scene!". And then, to my dissapointment, they NEVER EVER SHOWED ANY OF IT! And the only time you even see him "talking" to Yukariko and Yukino is of ep. 16 and 17 (the new battle betwen the HiME's and all that stuff) and then theres that one time when Yukariko is praying and you see Nagi's shadow in the back ground, but you never see any of thoes characers have "one on one" time talking with Nagi. Anyway, i'll shut up nao. XD

XD The only positive outlook I can offer here for Nagi's lack of HiME interaction (other than Mai and a few others) is keeping true to his mysterious nature. While the guy does blab his mouth off and often presented himself in public, he remains a mystery throughout the series for not only the HiME, but us as an audience.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Night Lion on Sat May 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
XD The only positive outlook I can offer here for Nagi's lack of HiME interaction (other than Mai and a few others) is keeping true to his mysterious nature. While the guy does blab his mouth off and often presented himself in public, he remains a mystery throughout the series for not only the HiME, but us as an audience.

Right!!! I really love how he always remains a mystery, i really do. And even tho he was (most of the time) out in the open, no one really very noticed him (other then the HiME, of corse), which, i thought, was kind of weird. Anyways, yeah........yeah? XD

Night Lion
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 41
Bubuzuke points : 84
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 17
Location : Hicks Ville >.<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Defiant on Sun May 15, 2011 6:53 am

Night Lion wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
XD The only positive outlook I can offer here for Nagi's lack of HiME interaction (other than Mai and a few others) is keeping true to his mysterious nature. While the guy does blab his mouth off and often presented himself in public, he remains a mystery throughout the series for not only the HiME, but us as an audience.

Right!!! I really love how he always remains a mystery, i really do. And even tho he was (most of the time) out in the open, no one really very noticed him (other then the HiME, of corse), which, i thought, was kind of weird. Anyways, yeah........yeah? XD

Well, for spectators its easier, but imagine yourself in the story...most of the characters have emotional issues with "their precious person" after that fighting and after that getting info bout "what the heck is gonna happen".
And Nagi is just the guy who basically says "The bus is coming" which is usually followed by HiME´s "What bus?" /*sound of breaking glass*/ and Nagi´s "That bus which just crushed you."
From HiME´s point of view you would hate that guy, but probably wouldn´t suspect him for being co-driver of that bus.

Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 259
Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 25
Location : Pilsen - the Czech capitol of beer

View user profile http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Night Lion on Sun May 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Yeah... i guess that makes sense, i do understan what you mean. So yeah, it does make sense. If i were a HiME i don't know if I would hate the guy, tho(but a HiME's pont of view of him is probley hate, which i can understan why). But it's not like i WILL EVER KNOW SINCE IT ISN'T REAL (i wish it was, tho XD). But, ya' know, i just think that if i were walking by, and i saw this weird, white haird, pink eyed creep standing(or sitting) in a tree looking down at all "us" you and whatnot, i would most likey notist him XD. But maybe, i'm thinking to much in to it, so i'll forgot about that. So.... nevermine! Lol! (i sound really stupid >Razz)

Night Lion
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 41
Bubuzuke points : 84
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 17
Location : Hicks Ville >.<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Defiant on Sun May 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Night Lion wrote:Yeah... i guess that makes sense, i do understan what you mean. So yeah, it does make sense. If i were a HiME i don't know if I would hate the guy, tho(but a HiME's pont of view of him is probley hate, which i can understan why). But it's not like i WILL EVER KNOW SINCE IT ISN'T REAL (i wish it was, tho XD). But, ya' know, i just think that if i were walking by, and i saw this weird, white haird, pink eyed creep standing(or sitting) in a tree looking down at all "us" you and whatnot, i would most likey notist him XD. But maybe, i'm thinking to much in to it, so i'll forgot about that. So.... nevermine! Lol! (i sound really stupid >Razz)

Well, if I were just an ordinary Fuuka academy student and were there before Mai came my first suspect would be her, after all one morning she mystically appeared in front of the building (while destroying some of the school ground thx to Kagutshuchi) and night before that ferry she came with just sunk fro some mysterious reason.
Natsuki from "story-outsider" view would probably also came in suspect since she is closed to world, doesn´t attend school much and on the outside doesn´t seem to care or been disturbed by those strange events.
Miyu would be third but since she is known as daughter of a priest, the suspicion wouldn´t be that big...

But if I somehow got info about the HiME (and I mean most of the info about orphans, Sears and Obsidian lord) I would probably determine some of identities of the HiME, then I would probably notice Nagi, but for outside investigator it would probably be a dead end, cuzzz he is not gonna talk to some loser who just happens to know. I would probably monitor what happened and try to determine whats gonna happen but what else could one do.

Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 259
Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 25
Location : Pilsen - the Czech capitol of beer

View user profile http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Night Lion on Sun May 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Yeah, i would suspect Mai, Natsuki and Miyu, as well. I don't know, it just seems to me that more people would of notice him. Yeah it would be a dead end, you never see Nagi talk to anyone other then the HiME's and the people who know about the HiME, Orphans, and so on. Ya' know in that one cake ep. when Aoi and Chie walk by, i always thought it was kind of weird they never (seemed to, anyway) notice him... but of corse, that was before i knew that he had a middle school unaforme on. SO, yeah.... >.<

Night Lion
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 41
Bubuzuke points : 84
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 17
Location : Hicks Ville >.<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Defiant on Mon May 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Hmmm, maybe if I were Fuuka academy student and seen Neon Genesis Evangelion in that MM I would probably suspect him for not being human Wink

Anyway, I wondered if Nagi in Mai-HiME was an immortal (obviously after destruction of Star he would lose such power), if he is something like keeper of Fuuka for Obsidian lord he really might have been ageless.

Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 259
Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 25
Location : Pilsen - the Czech capitol of beer

View user profile http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Night Lion on Mon May 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Haha, yeah me, too!

Well yeah... i mean, since he has been around for at the least 300 years, since he's seen other HiME's..... i've always wondered what he was? If he, himself, was a Orphan( like in the manga) or what? I know that he's not human, and i've wondered how he got to look like that(for being his age Wink)??? (i hope i'm making sense, and still on-topic XD)

Night Lion
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 41
Bubuzuke points : 84
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 17
Location : Hicks Ville >.<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Defiant on Tue May 17, 2011 2:26 am

I believe we are still on-topic (still discussing Nagi, right?)...

Well theoretically he could have been reborn to a new body like Obsidian lord after each 300-years cycle but I think its not the Nagi´s case since its happening on the same place for well I believe in M-H Midori mentioned something around 1000 BC, a place can change a lot in 300 hundred years cycle, but in 3000 years it can change extremely.
Obsidian lord wouldn´t probably liked having mega-city directly on his shrine, so Nagi´s role would be probably to hold unwanted people away.

I don´t think he is an Orphan, cuzzz in that case he would have disappeared completely in the last episode. But his powers were probably on Orphan/Child basis.
My personal theory is that Nagi was an ordinary human who at some point somehow got in contact with Obsidian lord and was able to make deal so that he(Nagi) would take care of the Fuuka land and also supervise all HiMEs and as reward he would be immortal.

When I think of it (I am not so sure right nao, because I have watched many things since M-H) Obsidian lord was at some point human, wasn´t he? Human who suffered some great injustice, I remember some picture in the series of Reito-like guy silhouette on the cross. Might be possible that Nagi at his time was his accompaniment/servant. But honestly not so sure about this part, because I really can´t remember it clearly.

Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 259
Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 25
Location : Pilsen - the Czech capitol of beer

View user profile http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Night Lion on Tue May 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Defiant wrote:I believe we are still on-topic (still discussing Nagi, right?)...

Well theoretically he could have been reborn to a new body like Obsidian lord after each 300-years cycle but I think its not the Nagi´s case since its happening on the same place for well I believe in M-H Midori mentioned something around 1000 BC, a place can change a lot in 300 hundred years cycle, but in 3000 years it can change extremely.
Obsidian lord wouldn´t probably liked having mega-city directly on his shrine, so Nagi´s role would be probably to hold unwanted people away.

I don´t think he is an Orphan, cuzzz in that case he would have disappeared completely in the last episode. But his powers were probably on Orphan/Child basis.
My personal theory is that Nagi was an ordinary human who at some point somehow got in contact with Obsidian lord and was able to make deal so that he(Nagi) would take care of the Fuuka land and also supervise all HiMEs and as reward he would be immortal.

When I think of it (I am not so sure right nao, because I have watched many things since M-H) Obsidian lord was at some point human, wasn´t he? Human who suffered some great injustice, I remember some picture in the series of Reito-like guy silhouette on the cross. Might be possible that Nagi at his time was his accompaniment/servant. But honestly not so sure about this part, because I really can´t remember it clearly.

yeah... that makes sense...... =_=

Right... so he CAN'T be an Orphan cause of that. I do like your theory... but i don't know... i just think that he wasn't human, i mean... i don't know if that could be what happend and he would just play the role as NOT EVER being one. I just get the feeling isn't human, mostly cause of the one episode where Nagi talks to Shiho and says "You humans sure are a race of convince..." so that told me that he isn't a human, and wasn't ever one... but he could of just been, playing the role, ya' know?

Well... the Obsidian Lord (after the 300 years) he always goes into another persons body, and... stuff...but he isn't ever realy a human, but he just goes into the body or one.... kind of like Dr.Who.... kind of =_= But... Nagi seems to me that he's the Obsidian Lord's servant... no matter what body the Lord is in (unless, i missunder stood you). >.<

Night Lion
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 41
Bubuzuke points : 84
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 17
Location : Hicks Ville >.<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Defiant on Tue May 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Night Lion wrote:

yeah... that makes sense...... =_=

Right... so he CAN'T be an Orphan cause of that. I do like your theory... but i don't know... i just think that he wasn't human, i mean... i don't know if that could be what happend and he would just play the role as NOT EVER being one. I just get the feeling isn't human, mostly cause of the one episode where Nagi talks to Shiho and says "You humans sure are a race of convince..." so that told me that he isn't a human, and wasn't ever one... but he could of just been, playing the role, ya' know?

Well... the Obsidian Lord (after the 300 years) he always goes into another persons body, and... stuff...but he isn't ever realy a human, but he just goes into the body or one.... kind of like Dr.Who.... kind of =_= But... Nagi seems to me that he's the Obsidian Lord's servant... no matter what body the Lord is in (unless, i missunder stood you). >.<

It´s just a theory, it all depends how the whole Star business started. My impression and it´s just a very brave theory (by that I mean I am only guessing) was that Obsidian Lord once was a human who was hurt badly - mentally, emotionally(probably by some 12 girls) and he cursed the whole Earth that much that his consciousness(which refused to just disappear/move to afterlife after it´s body death) created/called the Star which he was able to control.
Rules are made - Star is putted on 300-years orbit around Earth, which will be destroyed by it if HiME doesn´t do their fight with their given Childs. And at some point Nagi is either created or put to contract. (but then again I have to make several re-watches to improve/create/approve)

Nagi might not have been human, but since M-H ending he is, which also makes me wonder if he wasn´t human to begin with how did he end up like one. But I am probably glad that it ended this way, because if M-H should have some continuation of story Nagi would be key to that.

Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 259
Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 25
Location : Pilsen - the Czech capitol of beer

View user profile http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Night Lion on Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Defiant wrote:It´s just a theory, it all depends how the whole Star business started. My impression and it´s just a very brave theory (by that I mean I am only guessing) was that Obsidian Lord once was a human who was hurt badly - mentally, emotionally(probably by some 12 girls) and he cursed the whole Earth that much that his consciousness(which refused to just disappear/move to afterlife after it´s body death) created/called the Star which he was able to control.
Rules are made - Star is putted on 300-years orbit around Earth, which will be destroyed by it if HiME doesn´t do their fight with their given Childs. And at some point Nagi is either created or put to contract. (but then again I have to make several re-watches to improve/create/approve)

Nagi might not have been human, but since M-H ending he is, which also makes me wonder if he wasn´t human to begin with how did he end up like one. But I am probably glad that it ended this way, because if M-H should have some continuation of story Nagi would be key to that.

Oh my Fumi, i really do LOVE your theory! I really, honstly do! But.... i just don't think thats what happend (your probley sick i hearing me say that, sorry)...

In the ending.... he's human??? Is that what your saying??? Or am i missunder standing, again? Because if it is, i didn't get that from it at all! And also... the last secntice you said didn't really make any sense to me... sorry, i'm a little slow, today. sweatdrop

edit: WHAT THE HELL DID IT PUT DOWN "Fumi" FOR WHEN I PUT DOWN "Fumi"!?!?!?!?

edit: SEE!!! IT DID IT AGAIN!! I'M TRYING TO SAY " G o d"... lets hope it works.... Natsuki Kuga And when ever i put down "n o w" it always puts down Nao..... it's funny.... ah, ah.... Nina Wang XD

Night Lion
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 41
Bubuzuke points : 84
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 17
Location : Hicks Ville >.<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Defiant on Wed May 18, 2011 8:38 am

Night Lion wrote:
Oh my Fumi, i really do LOVE your theory! I really, honstly do! But.... i just don't think thats what happend (your probley sick i hearing me say that, sorry)...

In the ending.... he's human??? Is that what your saying??? Or am i missunder standing, again? Because if it is, i didn't get that from it at all! And also... the last secntice you said didn't really make any sense to me... sorry, i'm a little slow, today. sweatdrop

Well, when HiMEs destroyed the star he probably lost whatever power he had and became just normal person (if he is physiologically something else than human that I don´t know).
By the last sentence I meant that I am glad that Nagi just lost power not disappeared completely, that means that M-H has some space for sequel story, fe. Nagi could join Searrs :)

Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 259
Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 25
Location : Pilsen - the Czech capitol of beer

View user profile http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Night Lion on Wed May 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Defiant wrote:
Well, when HiMEs destroyed the star he probably lost whatever power he had and became just normal person (if he is physiologically something else than human that I don´t know).
By the last sentence I meant that I am glad that Nagi just lost power not disappeared completely, that means that M-H has some space for sequel story, fe. Nagi could join Searrs :)

Oh, yeah, if is was a human to begin with, i see(sorry).

Yeah! Yeah, i wish that they would! If they did, i wonder what they would do.... hmmmmm? Well, anyway that makes more sense nao, thanks! Wink

Night Lion
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 41
Bubuzuke points : 84
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 17
Location : Hicks Ville >.<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME Nagi vs. Mai-Otome Nagi

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:58 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum