Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

FUNimation's My-HiME The Complete Series - Coming Soon (THE TRAILER!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FUNimation's My-HiME The Complete Series - Coming Soon (THE TRAILER!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:11 am

My-HiME The Complete Series - Coming Soon

Mai Tokiha thought she had enough trouble in life between taking care of her ailing brother and transferring to a new school. But when she saves a mysterious girl wielding a sword, everything changes. A power awakens within her and she becomes a HiME, a battle princess! But she’s not alone with this power—eleven other girls share her fate, and the burden is a heavy one.

Pre-Order The Complete Series - BD/DVD Combo - https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/my-hime-the-complete-series-combo-bld-00576/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=112017-hv-myhime&utm_source=youtube&utm_content=CS&utm_nooverride=1

---

Thoughts on the trailer: FUNimation put together a nice trailer for Mai-HiME (with a disappointing passing mention for Mai-Otome/Zwei/Sifr at the very end. Boo!), which they call My-HiME in the same fashion as Bandai Entertainment. Unlike Escaflowne , no redub is present here. We get the same Bandai Entertainment dub. I can see how this upset a lot of fans, and I'm probably in the minority here, but Mai-HiME/Otome is best watched in it's original Japanese audio. There's no substitute for performances from Naomi Shindou, Saeko Chiba, Mai Nakahara and Yukarin. For fans of the dub, it's cool to listen to Carol-Anne Day and Mariette Sluyter's work with perfect picture quality. And to be honest, I wouldn't want FUNimation's team working on a redub of Mai-HiME/Otome, anyway. Their dubs aren't that good anymore, tbh. Now if Viz Media owned My-HiME, now that I would get on board with! I'd give my left arm (or both arms) to have Amanda Celine Miller as Natsuki.

My-HiME, My-Otome, My-Otome Zwei and My-Otome Sifr all release on January 8th! Pre-Order from FUNimation shop, righstuf or Amazon today!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42568
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2512

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FUNimation's My-HiME The Complete Series - Coming Soon (THE TRAILER!)

Post by Akamanto Yesterday at 9:51 pm

Boy, am I looking forward to saving up and importing this! ヾ(´▽`*)ゝ” This is coming right after my kendogi. I can't even wait to see if it'll be available in Europe; I want it as soon as possible!

Here's hoping some new people will see it and check it out, too. Put your backs in and promote it, FUNimation!
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 159
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top