Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

FUNimation announces release date for My-HiME/Otome Blu-Ray collection! (ABOUT TIME!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FUNimation announces release date for My-HiME/Otome Blu-Ray collection! (ABOUT TIME!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:32 am

REJOICE!  shizurubaby
REJOICE!  shizurubaby
REJOICE!  shizurubaby

GRANDE CHIE  GRANDE CHIE  GRANDE CHIE

FUNIMATION'S GREATEST ANNOUNCEMENT EVER!!!!

FUNimation Entertainment announced at its industry panel at New York Comic Con 2017 on Thursday that it will release My-HiME, My-Otome, My-Otome Zwei, and My-Otome 0: S.IFR (My-Otome 0~S.ifr~) on Blu-ray and DVD combo packs on January 8. There will be three releases: My-Otome 0: S.IFR and My-Otome Zwei will bundle together in one set. Funimation announced in 2013 that it had licensed all four titles previously licensed by Bandai Entertainment.

Bandai Entertainment described My-HiME:

Before coming to the Fuka Academy, all Mai Tokiha wanted was to live an ordinary high school life, but that's the last thing she's going to get. It turns out that Mai is a HiME, one of twelve girls with supernatural powers that are gathered at this school to fight the Orphans, demons that dwell around the school. A secret organization has other plans for the HiME than just demon-busting and Mai and the other HiME will have to risk something precious to protect the ones they love.

The anime premiered in 2004 and was followed by the My-Otome anime, which featured the same characters in an alternate world, in 2005. The My-Otome Zwei and My-Otome 0: S.IFR original video anime (OVAs) were a sequel and a prequel, respectively.

One of the greatest animated shows in the history of animation was given a release date for it's Blu-Ray combo today at New York Comic Con 2017!!! Mai-HiME and it's spinoff sequel Mai-Otome have it all: Drama, comedy, adult humor, character development, rich storytelling, excellent battles, superb writing that involve religion, various mythology, sci-fi, philosophy, world building and lots more!

I'M. SO. HAPPY. RIGHT. NOW!!!!!

Our beloved series is finally on the ultimate format. I encourage all of you to preorder the series on the 15th. I'll be back to provide the link! mai hime

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42568
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2512

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FUNimation announces release date for My-HiME/Otome Blu-Ray collection! (ABOUT TIME!)

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:16 am

2017 has just became the best year of announcements for all time!

Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 466
Armitage GUTS!!! : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUNimation announces release date for My-HiME/Otome Blu-Ray collection! (ABOUT TIME!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:11 am

ShadowMikoto wrote:2017 has just became the best year of announcements for all time!

TOTALLY, MIKOTO-CHAN! BUT THAT'S NOTHING! Wait until you see this:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t2328-funimation-s-my-hime-the-complete-series-coming-soon-the-trailer#161039

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42568
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2512

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:59 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:2017 has just became the best year of announcements for all time!

TOTALLY, MIKOTO-CHAN! BUT THAT'S NOTHING! Wait until you see this:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t2328-funimation-s-my-hime-the-complete-series-coming-soon-the-trailer#161039

Very exciting news, so much exciting news, that I went ahead today and preordered the entire series on BD for Mai-HiME/Otome, and the Otome OVAs! :3:3:3
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 466
Armitage GUTS!!! : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top