Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10!

Post by Lerena on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:09 am

I'm feeling accomplished. Considering my writer's block, it's a miracle I made it out of NaNo with 50,039 words as my final word count. I'm also feeling a lot better than I was feeling yesterday, mostly from my NaNo victory. I managed to win with less than 10 minutes until midnight.
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3751
Armitage GUTS!!! : 557
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Gravity Rush 2 is a lot of fun! Good choice there, Shadow! <3

You got that right, Luu! This is probably my favorite current game right now. I've been streaming a lot of it. And am hoping to do more streaming tonight. :3
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 474
Armitage GUTS!!! : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:15 pm

Incoming Essay. I want to kind of elaborate on my daily feelings today. From the moment I awoke out of sleep, to the moment within the present-time right now.

When I had just woken up, I felt rested. And was wiling to do a lot of footwork around my home town, which I ended up doing. Felt good about delivering a Thank You Card to my Educational Instructors who got me through the program last year up until May 31st of this year.

As the day went on, and evening began to set, I noticed myself feeling more and more spaced out. I went out with my parents and my older sister to do some Christmas shopping for the kids, but I found myself feeling almost delirious out in the middle of those chaotic shopping environments.

Now there use to be a time I couldn't see through these space outs with a "scientific-eye" as I like to call it. I use to think it was just me who was experiencing it. And it made me really freaked out to believe that. The truth is, a lot of people actually experience the chaotic feelings of super busy shopping environments over the Holidays. For me to think that it was just felt inside my head, was both foolish, and selfish, combined!

I started feeling a little salty though because the deliria was causing me to not get things done while out shopping. Rather, it made me feel as if I was just there. I don't think my night perked up until I took the initiative to buy both my parents and my older sister a container of Quality Street Chocolates.

It seems the only way to break out of he haze sometimes is to just smash through it with the power of the will. The word I like to use is Initiative. That's really what it takes! Just saying... I'm in control of my mind, no matter how confused it may feel at the time due to overstimulation.

Needless to say, well, not necessarily needless, I guess lol, I ended up getting into the Mai-Otome OVAs again after getting home, and have been feeling a lot more relaxed and clear. I found my greatest weapon against unpleasant feelings has always been the ability to identify where they are coming from, and what their causes are. Without that "scientific eye" it can be really painful to experience things that seem to be nothing but outrageous!
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 474
Armitage GUTS!!! : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto on Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:30 am

Celebrating briefly. ୧(#˃◡˂)୨* 3 out of 6 exam-related things done. Next week, I have my dossier, a written exam, and another presentation, and then... The end of it all. Free time over Christmas!

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:(੭ ᐕ)੭*⁾⁾ Right as always, Akamanto! Stay festive! You know, the word "festive" can also mean "gay". As both gay happy, and GAY GAY as this woman right here:

Shizuru Kaichou

Drink ze tea~
Haha, that's true! You caught me out, Luu. All of my festive tea is homosexually sourced. Santa puts his gay elf division in overtime for me specially.
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 166
Armitage GUTS!!! : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top