Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10!

Post by Bluholic711 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Frustrated and irritated. I needed a friend's help with a horror story and he just up didn't feel like it. WTF?
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 625

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:00 am

Emotionally drained. >.>
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2191
Armitage GUTS!!! : 270

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:22 am

Feeling angry and frusterated! The place I got my cosplay from said they lost it.....great. a week before i need it. got the refund and purchased from another website. hoping that it will be here by friday or monday at the latest. feeling nervous i won't have it in time for NYC.

"Well, I have these blackout moments that I don't remember anything. A certain type of darkness swallows me whole, crushing my entire body to the point that I’m burning up. All my senses stop, my vision blinds me and I feel soulless. A voice calls to me but it’s neither one I recognize…and it tends to haunt me like this shadow on my soul. This voice is evil…pure evil that I lose to it. It becomes me. That’s when everyone else tells me that I became someone else in battle. Someone that they remember…..but…I don’t remember being me." Gabrielle Kimura-Fire Sphere
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:05 pm

Feeling like my gut is about to burst. Earlier today, I watched another 4 episodes of Ore Monogatari!! This series is a bit repetitive, but Takeo's willingness to put the happiness of others ahead of himself is admirable. The guy can kick major ass, yet he is completely weak when it comes to chasing his own happiness. Quite a realistic portrayal of someone who tries too hard to satisfying the world. Only to end up with nothing yourself. Like giving the "hottest" girl in school your lunch money non-stop throughout the year, without a single thank you.

"HER HAPPINESS IS REWARD ENOUGH."

No, my friend. Forever Alone No.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42554
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2512

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:01 pm

Feeling good and motivated.
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Feeling okay. Had a issue with my new glasses making me sick DX. Resting it off now.

"Well, I have these blackout moments that I don't remember anything. A certain type of darkness swallows me whole, crushing my entire body to the point that I’m burning up. All my senses stop, my vision blinds me and I feel soulless. A voice calls to me but it’s neither one I recognize…and it tends to haunt me like this shadow on my soul. This voice is evil…pure evil that I lose to it. It becomes me. That’s when everyone else tells me that I became someone else in battle. Someone that they remember…..but…I don’t remember being me." Gabrielle Kimura-Fire Sphere
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:03 pm

Just pissed off. Nothing is going my way tonight.
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:15 pm

I'm feeling chipper! :D But I'm beginning to burn out as it is now the hour of sleep. z.z

I watched a 12 episode anime today entitled Happiness! I did not select the anime based on its title in correspondence to how I was feeling today. Razz It was such a Shuffle! rip-off. With less fan-service-y moments, of course. I like it for the magic and all, but holy cow it was generic!! X_X;;;
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 448
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:01 pm

feeling sad, stressed and angry. I will be better tomorrow though.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:05 am

Disgusted and squeamish. I just remembered a dream I had recently and now I'm asking WHY I had to remember it. I hope I forget the dream again by the time someone asks me which dream it was that I remembered.
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3744
Armitage GUTS!!! : 556
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:09 pm

I'm feeling very relaxed and content at the moment. This of course attributes to the zoning-out effect anime has on me! XD
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 448
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:18 pm

I'm hesitant to claim that I'm feeling "happy," but at least, I no longer seem to feel dead inside. My anhedonia seems to either be gone or just muted for some reason. Hopefully, it's gone or is at least starting to go away. It's hard to come up with a convincing explanation for how I could still have anhedonia and be feeling the way I currently am. The utterly bizarre thing is I'm not entirely sure the anhedonia is gone, yet I can't think of an explanation for why I no longer feel dead unless it is. For the most part, I think I'm trying to think of an explanation for what happened recently, and if my anhedonia is gone, an explanation for how I got it to go away.

Anhedonia is extremely crippling. With the lack of support and resources regarding it, if I can come up with anything to reverse the anhedonia for anyone, it would be an interesting accomplishment. I think reversing anhedonia has a lot to do with figuring out what started it in the first place. In some cases, this explanation may be complicated, though with cases like mine, maybe it's possible to recover from it just by making changes based on the cause. It feels weird to think I may have fixed it. I could be wrong perhaps, but I don't feel any symptoms of it right now, so surely that's a possibility.
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Friend got into a car crash... (ノ_<、) He's okay, but spent the day in hospital recovering from a concussion. Will probably have to sue the person who hit him, too.

Why are so many of my friends in car crashes? Jeez...
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:14 am

10/12: My brain isn't as active as it has been for the past few weeks. It's pretty quiet actually, though considering how it has been functioning lately, I'm not at all surprised that I don't feel like doing anything right now.

I'm actually a bit annoyed with myself for scheduling an appointment for 9 AM, not that I can be sure that I won't just wake up at 8 AM, or even 7 AM, tomorrow for no reason. I'm pretty curious how much of a break my brain needs.

10/13: Tired. I didn't sleep well last night. My nightmare was about the Moon about to hit the planet. Well, actually, it was just established as an object from space, but there was tons of flooding, so I'm going to assume the object in question was most definitely the Moon. Well, if there's one thing I can be sure of, it's that I know where my brain got the inspiration for the dream. It's not often that my dreams are influenced by what I watch though.
Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Yesterday at 5:27 pm

Been better, been worse.
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 968
Armitage GUTS!!! : 97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Yesterday at 6:26 pm

Feel like watching the best thing SNL ever made AGAIN!

Kellywise THE DANCING CLOWN!!!! The skit was better than the It remake as a whole. I laughed until my entrails fell out. XDDDD

Akamanto wrote:Friend got into a car crash... (ノ_<、) He's okay, but spent the day in hospital recovering from a concussion. Will probably have to sue the person who hit him, too.

Why are so many of my friends in car crashes? Jeez...

Sad Sorry to hear about your friend, Akamanto! If there's information on the person who hit him (this wasn't a hit and run thing, I hope!), then I strongly suggest taking him or her to court. People are ALWAYS irresponsible on the road (I'm from NJ and NYC...). Even if you drive by the book, you're most likely to get hit by some dumbass. Stay alert.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42554
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2512

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Today at 10:40 am

Overwhelmed. I'm drowning in dossiers and presentations, here. And at least let me perform the presentation myself, so I don't have to keep chasing people down to put it all together. (;´□`)/

Good news is that conference season is almost over, so I won't have as many hectic shifts at work. Heh.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Feel like watching the best thing SNL ever made AGAIN!

Have you seen this one? I don't know what it was about it, but I was cracking up at the end. And whenever I remember it. The font on the final slide was a hilariously low blow, too...

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:If there's information on the person who hit him (this wasn't a hit and run thing, I hope!), then I strongly suggest taking him or her to court. People are ALWAYS irresponsible on the road (I'm from NJ and NYC...). Even if you drive by the book, you're most likely to get hit by some dumbass. Stay alert.
He was hit while waiting at a red light, and we're seeing what we can do. He's living in Turkey at the minute, so I'm unsure about the laws there, but we're just waiting on info on how to proceed.

Thanks a lot, though! It'll take more than a silly car crash to take us all out. (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top