Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!

Post by ShadowMikoto on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:42 pm

I didn't know where to post this, so I made a new thread here. Feel free to remove it to its correct thread. I would rather it in the right thread if there is one for random anime collection of series other than the Mai-Series. :3

So since at some point as early as last year, I started building on my Magic Knight Rayearth collection. It took this long to get what I am about to show below because of some of the prices for this stuff here in the Great White North lol.

Well, without further ado! Here's what I got so far for the Magic Knight Rayearth series!! ~

Items I would still like to get would be the statues for Umi and Fuu. The Neko Hikaru figurine. The Remastered Season 1, except for some reason I can never get it to ship over to CA properly from overseas? And a Mokona plush! ... <.< Not.
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 433
Armitage GUTS!!! : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ShadowMikoto's new anime stuffs!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:53 pm

- Thread moved HiME

WOW! JUST...WOW! As you already know, I love Magic Knight Rayearth, too! And you certainly have outdid me by getting the Blu-Ray set! How is the quality?!

The replica of Hikaru's song is just awesome! *_* It'll make up for not having Mikoto's Miroku...for now! LOL! Great collection, Mikoto-chan! Thank you so much for sharing!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42521
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2510

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:37 am

Thanks! :3

The sword is one of my favorite items right now in the collection, despite it not necessarily being as sturdy as I had imagined. It is still a great display item, and can be held firmly for cosplay photos and such. :D

The Quality for the BD is actually Quite Good. I watched all of it, both seasons, the day it arrived. And I was stunned by the vibrancy and brightness of its color overs. The Subtitles are also clear and attractive to the eye when reading. It's an overly all Great set, except they took out the original English OP for season 1, which I like, but there's a chance it may be in the first seasons special features. :3
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 433
Armitage GUTS!!! : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top