Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~

Post by Ironheart on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:43 am

Skyrim-venturing. :D
Ironheart
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 22
Armitage GUTS!!! : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:56 pm

Watching the WTA Pacific Open (another excellent victory for Caroline Wozniacki!), foruming and thinking about my plans this weekend. Happy

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42576
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2513

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:50 pm

Watching rugrats while we make Pennywise's head

"Well, I have these blackout moments that I don't remember anything. A certain type of darkness swallows me whole, crushing my entire body to the point that I’m burning up. All my senses stop, my vision blinds me and I feel soulless. A voice calls to me but it’s neither one I recognize…and it tends to haunt me like this shadow on my soul. This voice is evil…pure evil that I lose to it. It becomes me. That’s when everyone else tells me that I became someone else in battle. Someone that they remember…..but…I don’t remember being me." Gabrielle Kimura-Fire Sphere
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:17 pm

I'm drooling over my new tablet. :r

It makes anime and manga so much better!!! :D:D:D
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 474
Armitage GUTS!!! : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Working on developing some self-discipline. It could be going better, but at least I've started. That's something...for now. Akira Okuzaki
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3751
Armitage GUTS!!! : 557
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:00 pm

Working and then packing the rest of my stuff for NYC tomorrow. Need to get away from all of the stress and have fun finally.

"Well, I have these blackout moments that I don't remember anything. A certain type of darkness swallows me whole, crushing my entire body to the point that I’m burning up. All my senses stop, my vision blinds me and I feel soulless. A voice calls to me but it’s neither one I recognize…and it tends to haunt me like this shadow on my soul. This voice is evil…pure evil that I lose to it. It becomes me. That’s when everyone else tells me that I became someone else in battle. Someone that they remember…..but…I don’t remember being me." Gabrielle Kimura-Fire Sphere
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Watching Heaven's Lost Property. An Anime title I picked up today while I was out shopping for anime stuff. ^^
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:26 pm

Surfing & foruming.
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 970
Armitage GUTS!!! : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:08 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Working and then packing the rest of my stuff for NYC tomorrow. Need to get away from all of the stress and have fun finally.

Happy I think we pushed away the stress for the most part. We had a good time, but it could have been much better. I'm just glad we got to do just about everything we aimed for. I don't know what was more amazing for new at Comic Con: FUNimation's Mai-HiME/Otome announcement or meeting Ashley Johnson and Jaimie Alexander at the Blindspot panel! Just goes to show that there's always a memorable highlight to EVERY. SINGLE. GATHERING. Even in our worst year, 2013, I had the best time with you~!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:50 am

@Luu @firesphere I'm glad to hear y'all had fun! Also, about the Blu-Ray release! I'm so excited about that! And it seems you got to meet some pretty awesome people, as well. Cons really are amazing for that kind of thing; I still can't believe some of the people I've seen with my real life eyes, and it's been a few years in some cases.

Personally, I'm doing some super-quick proofreading before I have to head out to class. Also, fangirling about the New Mutants movie trailer! Between the new HiME/Otome Blu-Rays and this, next year is going to be awesome. C= C= C=┌( `ー´)┘
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 167
Armitage GUTS!!! : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Watching Season 2 of New Game!! ^_^
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:46 pm

I am doing some brain maintenance. Basically, this means there's a bunch of bullshit on my mind that I need to write down and organize, because I'm experiencing information overload. To free up memory, I need to slow down and process some of this junk.
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3751
Armitage GUTS!!! : 557
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:37 pm

Working on... more presentations... Please, freedom... ꒰ლ✘ㅿ✘ლ꒱
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:46 pm

I'm presently watching Ikkitousen Great Guardians (Episode 10.) :D

ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:45 am

Reeling from Bound For Glory 2017. Happy that Gail Kim won her 7th and final world championship title. BUT ALLIE SHOULD OF WON! SHE'S AN BOUNCING BUNNY EASTER EGG!!!!!

;A; I'll make myself feel better with Rosemary wanting to make sinful yuri love with Allie. :3 Also known as DEMON X BUNNY. Natsuki Kruger2

Akamanto wrote:@Luu @firesphere I'm glad to hear y'all had fun! Also, about the Blu-Ray release! I'm so excited about that! And it seems you got to meet some pretty awesome people, as well. Cons really are amazing for that kind of thing; I still can't believe some of the people I've seen with my real life eyes, and it's been a few years in some cases.

Arika Yumemiya You bet, Akamanto! We Mai-Multiverse members have met on numerous occassions, but nothing will ever top meeting Yūka Nanri at Otakon 2012. That was our greatest autograph signing ever. Look for the video on YouTube, and the autographed Nao Yuuki goodies on ShizNat Webs. Here's a preview shot of Yuuka-san signed Nao trading cards!:

Akamanto wrote:Between the new HiME/Otome Blu-Rays and this, next year is going to be awesome. C= C= C=┌( `ー´)┘

/*A*/ SAY NO MORE!: http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t2328-funimation-s-my-hime-the-complete-series-coming-soon-the-trailer

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:13 am

I'm looking deep within myself tonight, taking a moment outside of all the usual activity and buzz I preoccupy my mind with all the time. It's moments like this when I realize just how dark I feel inside. It's like an empty hole that I am looking down, with only a dimly lit light to see what I need to sort out down there. I am finding myself feeling quite a bit more content these days, but there is still an emptiness there that sets in. Though it feels unsettling, it allows me to really see within myself, which is a good thing. ^_^
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto on Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:43 pm

Slacking off from my studying for a night to get some translating progress done. Don't tell anyone. <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Arika Yumemiya You bet, Akamanto! We Mai-Multiverse members have met on numerous occassions, but nothing will ever top meeting Yūka Nanri at Otakon 2012. That was our greatest autograph signing ever. Look for the video on YouTube, and the autographed Nao Yuuki goodies on ShizNat Webs. Here's a preview shot of Yuuka-san signed Nao trading cards!:

Aaaah! I'd be jealous, but I'm too excited for you! That's an awesome experience! Especially if it was with friends. ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰ Those trading cards are super cool, and her signature is also really cute!

I've met a couple of people that I know from online, and it's always been a really cool experience - it's fun to walk them around my city and to walk around theirs, too. One time, when I was visiting my ex in Lithuania, she took me around Kaunas, and I got to see a super cool war museum as well as a view of the city from an extremely tall church. No convention, but still, a lot of fun.

Personally, my favourite con experience has been the one time I went to see Kalafina with my mom... They were attending a con in Bonn, in Germany, on the date of my 17th birthday, so we decided to go together. We toured the city whenever they didn't have a Q&A and got some really nice shots of the Rhein. They sang happy birthday to me, too. ₊·*◟(˶╹̆ꇴ╹̆˵)◜‧*・

...Actually, mentioning it... (*〇□〇)....! It looks like you saw Nanri Yuuka at the same time as I saw Kalafina! My birthday is the 28th of July, and I went to Germany in 2012. It must be fate!
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironheart on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:01 am

Quick yesterday doodle lol

I finally gathered the courage to try to study the Otome robe. I've been so scared to draw them loooll
Ironheart
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:44 pm

Akamanto wrote:Slacking off from my studying for a night to get some translating progress done. Don't tell anyone. <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Arika Yumemiya You bet, Akamanto! We Mai-Multiverse members have met on numerous occassions, but nothing will ever top meeting Yūka Nanri at Otakon 2012. That was our greatest autograph signing ever. Look for the video on YouTube, and the autographed Nao Yuuki goodies on ShizNat Webs. Here's a preview shot of Yuuka-san signed Nao trading cards!:

Aaaah! I'd be jealous, but I'm too excited for you! That's an awesome experience! Especially if it was with friends. ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰ Those trading cards are super cool, and her signature is also really cute!

I've met a couple of people that I know from online, and it's always been a really cool experience - it's fun to walk them around my city and to walk around theirs, too. One time, when I was visiting my ex in Lithuania, she took me around Kaunas, and I got to see a super cool war museum as well as a view of the city from an extremely tall church. No convention, but still, a lot of fun.

Personally, my favourite con experience has been the one time I went to see Kalafina with my mom... They were attending a con in Bonn, in Germany, on the date of my 17th birthday, so we decided to go together. We toured the city whenever they didn't have a Q&A and got some really nice shots of the Rhein. They sang happy birthday to me, too. ₊·*◟(˶╹̆ꇴ╹̆˵)◜‧*・

...Actually, mentioning it... (*〇□〇)....! It looks like you saw Nanri Yuuka at the same time as I saw Kalafina! My birthday is the 28th of July, and I went to Germany in 2012. It must be fate!

Zhang My GAWD! Her signature is just adorable! Yuuka-san was so lovely to every single one of us. It was a dream come true in every way! I still don't think she realized the magnitude and permanent effect her role as Nao Yuuki and Juliet Nao Zhang left on us until she heard the response in person. If Saeko Chiba and Naomi Shindou were there, they would know ShizNat is still loved 13 years later!

KALAFINA?! AS IN YUKI KAJIURA'S KALAFINA?! omg THAT IS AMAZING!!! I think you're the lucky one here, my friend! It makes sense, too, since I hear that cons in Germany get more seiyuu and Japanese artists as guests than we do in the States. AND THEY SANG YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY?! I would have fainted from sheer orgasm joy. >3< What we have here is indeed fate! WOW! Thank you for sharing your story!

Ironheart wrote:Quick yesterday doodle lol

I finally gathered the courage to try to study the Otome robe. I've been so scared to draw them loooll

Mikoto Minagi NICE WORK, IRONHEART! Your work is exquisite and will improve with practice. I'm not an artist, but I am aware that drawing the Otome Robes is always a challenge. At least you faced your fears, and to be honest, Shizuru's Robe looks great! Have you shared this on our deviantART group yet? Or here at the official art thread? We'd love to archive it:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/f5-mai-hime-otome-creativity

^ Make a thread dedicated to your Mai-Art! leek

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironheart on Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:09 pm

Mikoto Minagi NICE WORK, IRONHEART! Your work is exquisite and will improve with practice. I'm not an artist, but I am aware that drawing the Otome Robes is always a challenge. At least you faced your fears, and to be honest, Shizuru's Robe looks great! Have you shared this on our deviantART group yet? Or here at the official art thread? We'd love to archive it:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/f5-mai-hime-otome-creativity

^ Make a thread dedicated to your Mai-Art! leek

I've not shared it on dA. I did have an old account there but I quit. Thank you though, I will when I make a lot more of them :) then I'll share them on this forum!
Ironheart
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Yesterday at 5:53 pm

Resting in bed! Finished my exams and gained a cold! (×_×)⌒☆ But, my kendogi arrived this week, so that'll be exciting. God... I hope I'm better by Monday...

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:My GAWD! Her signature is just adorable! Yuuka-san was so lovely to every single one of us. It was a dream come true in every way! I still don't think she realized the magnitude and permanent effect her role as Nao Yuuki and Juliet Nao Zhang left on us until she heard the response in person. If Saeko Chiba and Naomi Shindou were there, they would know ShizNat is still loved 13 years later!
That's so sweet to hear! I've always been a huge fan of Nanri Yuuka as a vocalist in FictionJunction YUUKA, as well as of her as a voice actress, so I'm glad to hear from you that she was lovely in person. (≧◡≦) I imagine it must be a huge compliment to know that a character you brought alive was received powerfully enough to still remain in people's minds years afterwards!

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:KALAFINA?! AS IN YUKI KAJIURA'S KALAFINA?!  omg THAT IS AMAZING!!! I think you're the lucky one here, my friend! It makes sense, too, since I hear that cons in Germany get more seiyuu and Japanese artists as guests than we do in the States. AND THEY SANG YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY?! I would have fainted from sheer orgasm joy. >3< What we have here is indeed fate! WOW! Thank you for sharing your story!
Yes! They were all so lovely and professional, and their performances were out of this world. (°ロ°) ! Fun fact: Keiko seemed to be quite taken with me and referred to me as "Nice Hair-san" whenever she saw me, which was a bit surreal. She even asked if I wanted a picture of her when I saw her at a signing, so I have that! And, luckily for me, someone uploaded a video on YouTube of them singing Happy Birthday, so that's another awesome thing!

That looks great! (ノ*°▽°*) Especially for a quick doodle. I love it.
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11