Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:47 pm

Krugerfree NEW ARRIVAL!!!! Krugerfree

Listed as My-HiME Anime Manga Mikoto Minagi Japanese Sword Collectible Replica on Ebay. I recently purchased this awesome replica of Miroku! Now, this replica of Miroku has been around forever. Many of them have been floating since the show's Japanese debut. If not around there, then definitely after Bandai Entertainment acquired My-HiME. It started off pricey, but I am happy to report that Miroku was purchased at a healthy price of $14.99. A great steal for the most badass Element in the series, aside from Shizuru's Naginata. Below are some photos I took of my Miroku:

Technical aspects: Mikoto Minagi

Overall Length: 39 Inches
Blade Length: 28.50 Inches
Blade Material: Blackened Stainless Steel
Blade Thickness: 2.50 mm
Handle Length: 10.50 Inches
Handle Material: Cotton Cord Wrapped
Guard Width: 5.50 Inches
Includes: Nylon Sheath with Adjustable Strap

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:56 pm

The manga's actually belong to a friend, but I plan on eventually getting them for myself, along with the My-Otome manga's.

This is what I own of the anime's. I still don't have everything though.

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 222
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:19 pm

Now I'm officially a (student) Otome :)

Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 223
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

View user profile http://antiopedethemiscyre.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:14 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:The manga's actually belong to a friend, but I plan on eventually getting them for myself, along with the My-Otome manga's.

Your have an impressive collection, Mikoto! I also have the entire Mai-HiME manga! The My-Otome manga was never released in North America, obviously, so I recommend getting all the volumes on Ebay like I did. Don't worry, they're reasonably priced (last I checked).

As for the anime, you're dangerously close! All you need is My-Otome 0 S.ifr
, which you can get here on RightStuf:

My-Otome 0 S.ifr DVD

Strongly recommend getting it before they all disappear. Once FUNimation finally releases their Mai-HiME/Otome Blu Rays, the Bandai Entertainment releases won't be available anywhere, except on Ebay.

GRANDE CHIE

Antiope wrote:

That is really cool, Antiope! The GEMs look really cool! I'd never wear one (that would look awkward...), but I would like to collect them for display someday. Enjoy your new career as a Coral Otome. If you're lucky, Meister Viola will help you...ahem...climb the ranks. :'3

shizurubaby

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:The manga's actually belong to a friend, but I plan on eventually getting them for myself, along with the My-Otome manga's.

Your have an impressive collection, Mikoto! I also have the entire Mai-HiME manga! The My-Otome manga was never released in North America, obviously, so I recommend getting all the volumes on Ebay like I did. Don't worry, they're reasonably priced (last I checked).

As for the anime, you're dangerously close! All you need is My-Otome 0 S.ifr
, which you can get here on RightStuf:

My-Otome 0 S.ifr DVD

Strongly recommend getting it before they all disappear. Once FUNimation finally releases their Mai-HiME/Otome Blu Rays, the Bandai Entertainment releases won't be available anywhere, except on Ebay.

GRANDE CHIE

Antiope wrote:

That is really cool, Antiope! The GEMs look really cool! I'd never wear one (that would look awkward...), but I would like to collect them for display someday. Enjoy your new career as a Coral Otome. If you're lucky, Meister Viola will help you...ahem...climb the ranks. :'3

shizurubaby

Thank you for letting me know that, I did not take that into account. I just went to Rightstuf! and bought it! ^^ Nice prices on that Store!

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 222
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top