Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

I think I'm... addicted. x.x !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I think I'm... addicted. x.x !!

Post by ShadowMikoto on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:02 pm

I just finished watching and (mostly) reading everything for Mai-HiME/Otome. Despite being back in school now, and having little time to spend on watching through series, with the exception of maybe a reserved day or two throughout the week to get caught up on stuffz, I'm already MISSING Mai-HiME/Otome! x.x I mean, honestly... I JUST finished the Otome OVA's like a few days ago. How can I already want to start over from Mai-HiME again already? Am I addicted!? XD Well, maybe a little! :3
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 350
Armitage GUTS!!! : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I think I'm... addicted. x.x !!

Post by Break String SpinElf on Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Reading this makes me want to watch the entire series again.

Looks like I'm not sleeping much tonight! xD
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 834
Armitage GUTS!!! : 88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:29 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Reading this makes me want to watch the entire series again.

Looks like I'm not sleeping much tonight! xD

I am glad my post had that sort of impact! :3 It seems every time I watch through Mai-HiME/Otome I learn something new about the series every time, so I am eager to find out what new things I will learn for the next time! Enjoy your revisiting of the series! :3
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:26 pm

crimsonYukito wrote:I just finished watching and (mostly) reading everything for Mai-HiME/Otome. Despite being back in school now, and having little time to spend on watching through series, with the exception of maybe a reserved day or two throughout the week to get caught up on stuffz, I'm already MISSING Mai-HiME/Otome! x.x I mean, honestly... I JUST finished the Otome OVA's like a few days ago. How can I already want to start over from Mai-HiME again already? Am I addicted!? XD Well, maybe a little! :3

I can watch the entirely of Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome as many times as possible. I mean, I'm into a lot of shows. Some of the greatest animated shows to ever exist, from Sailor Moon to Fushigi Yuugi, Madoka Magica, Record of Lodoss War, Angelic Layer, Revolutionary Girl Utena and so on. Mai-HiME ranks up there with the best of the best, so it's only natural that you'd be this obsessed, dude!

:3 Most fans watch their beloved show (when completed) once a year to be reminded of it's amazing story and characters. I watch the series at least 3-4 times a year. What helps that is knowing how lackluster everything is today in comparison. Outside of Yona of the Dawn (awesome series), Sailor Moon Crystal and Schwarzesmarken; there aren't many classics in the works. Even less on Western television. Yes, shows like Steve Universe and Miraculous Ladybug are so much fun, but there's no heavy breathtaking storyline to thrill us. Mai-HiME is timeless because of it's light and dark storytelling that fits in any era.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42466
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2506

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
crimsonYukito wrote:I just finished watching and (mostly) reading everything for Mai-HiME/Otome. Despite being back in school now, and having little time to spend on watching through series, with the exception of maybe a reserved day or two throughout the week to get caught up on stuffz, I'm already MISSING Mai-HiME/Otome! x.x I mean, honestly... I JUST finished the Otome OVA's like a few days ago. How can I already want to start over from Mai-HiME again already? Am I addicted!? XD Well, maybe a little! :3

I can watch the entirely of Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome as many times as possible. I mean, I'm into a lot of shows. Some of the greatest animated shows to ever exist, from Sailor Moon to Fushigi Yuugi, Madoka Magica, Record of Lodoss War, Angelic Layer, Revolutionary Girl Utena and so on. Mai-HiME ranks up there with the best of the best, so it's only natural that you'd be this obsessed, dude!

:3 Most fans watch their beloved show (when completed) once a year to be reminded of it's amazing story and characters. I watch the series at least 3-4 times a year. What helps that is knowing how lackluster everything is today in comparison. Outside of Yona of the Dawn (awesome series), Sailor Moon Crystal and Schwarzesmarken; there aren't many classics in the works. Even less on Western television. Yes, shows like Steve Universe and Miraculous Ladybug are so much fun, but there's no heavy breathtaking storyline to thrill us. Mai-HiME is timeless because of it's light and dark storytelling that fits in any era.

Mai-HiME/Otome definitely does stand out among many for being exactly how you described, 'timeless with a light and dark story that fits any era'. I've seen quite a few other series over the years, and although some of them have been great, none of them really stands out to me quite like Mai-HiME/Otome, so I know what you mean when you say that it's rare to find an anime that has a story that is completely breathtaking. I've also seen anime like Angelic Layer and of course Sailor Moon, and have read the mangas for them too. They are for certain classic series! I've heard of Yona of the Dawn but have not seen that one yet. But I think I am going to make the effort to put more time into re-watching through Mai-HiME/Otome. That's cool that you watch through it 3-4 years a year! That's a lot of knowledge and time put in!
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top