Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Searching for a Cover Artist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching for a Cover Artist

Post by Dark-Saron on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:29 am

Hello Everyone!

I am in search of an Artist who can work together with me for my upcoming Unohana x Isane fanfiction named: "Diagnose, Treatment, Prevention and Murder".

A short Synopsis:

Anime/Manga: Bleach

Genre: Crime, Slash of Life, Drama, Action

The first real fight between Isane Kotetsu and Retsu Unohana leaves their relationship on thin ice as both partners have to find away to reconnect to each other. Each one of them with their own issue to deal with.

Isane has to come to the revelation that she actually does not know her partner as good as she believed, added by the given looks from others, who do not look kindly of her relationship with the owner and head doctor of the private clinic.

Even Retsu has her own demons to fight and a past which seems to not want to let go of her. To make matters worse the crime of a serial murder puts Retsu in the middle of the investigation as prime subject.

If the synopsis peeked your interest here is a link to chapter 0 I have posted already (Please keep in mind that this story still has no beta-Reader to fix all my bad writting mistakes! D: ):
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11592686/1/Diagnose-Treatment-Preventation-and-Murder

This fanfiction is currently in progress for the NaNoWriMo. For those who do not know what NaNoWriMo is:

National Novel Writing Month happens every November! It's writing event where the challenge is to complete an entire novel in just 30 days. For one month, you get to lock away your inner editor, let your imagination take over, and just create!

Well thats basicly it. Just because you write a whole month of course does not garanty that the story finish during the month but its a good work ahead Wink.

Sadly I am not that confident with my Human Art to draw myself the Art for the story. So thats why here I am and give it a try to ask around if one of the fellow Artists here would be up for the task. :)

For now I would seek someone to draw a Story Cover, maybe later some Chapter covers if interest afterwards still is there.

Since it's wrong to ask for Art free I would offer as Payment Money and Art (if Interested.). Just leave a comment here!

Dark-Saron
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 48
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching for a Cover Artist

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Wow, a Unohana x Isane project! It sounds really cool, but again, due to Kara's recent events, she won't be able to start on it any time soon. I'll reach out to other artists I know, just in case. I know Pup would do it if she were also free. Catch her AFTER she's done with a KorrAsami. That's your best bet. XD

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark-Saron on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:55 am

Unohana x Isane is such nice pair... but trying to find anything to read from them is like trying to find a needle in the hay XP hence why I give this story a try!

I spoke with Kara already :) The story will take quiet some time till it will be ready to publish anyway. Just wanted to look around now for Artists who may be interested.

Thanks for the help Luu!

Dark-Saron
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark-Saron on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:34 am

So here the first Commission work for the Upcoming story X3

http://hazurasinner.deviantart.com/art/FullBody-Commission-40-572755304

Dark-Saron
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:26 pm

Dark-Saron wrote:So here the first Commission work for the Upcoming story X3

http://hazurasinner.deviantart.com/art/FullBody-Commission-40-572755304

Wonderfully done! The medical theme and the way they eye on another~

I do agree with you on them being underrated. One of my friends is a huge Bleach dork and she thinks these two are the bees knees. But something about them not getting much screen time? You know, how I feel about Tsunade and Shizune from Naruto, despite loathing that series? Same logic applies. XD

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark-Saron on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:40 pm

Thanks Luu. Well there is another Idea which would feature Retsu for once not in a medical theme XD But one story after another... can't get side tracked there!

Well besides Yoruichi and Sui-Feng, UnoIsa was the more obviosue pairing for me to ship, almost poking the eye out. (at least for me XD)

I did start reading the manga of Naruto again. At least now that its finished it should be okay. Tsunade and Shizune are saddly also such a pair which comes to short. :(

---
So leaving the link for the first chapter cover here too.

http://fav.me/d9hdc0k

I had given Kendaoh (the artist) the idea for chapter 0 and chapter 1 to choose from. From the Image should be obviouse which one he took Wink I am happy that I had actually gotten around and written him for a commission, seeing now the result here! X3

At the moment the story is planned for around 23-24 chapters X3 so there will be probably more Art coming in the months to go. Razz

Dark-Saron
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top