Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

The Universal Mai-Otome Roleplay

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Universal Mai-Otome Roleplay

Post by WolvenBane08 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:41 pm

((Let's get this bitch back on track!))
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Before taking off to see the beautiful Otome in violet, the small Ant examined the Gakuenchou closely. Wondering why she was so grumbly. "Are you okay, Headmistress? You always seem so upset at everything!" The Ant pondered a thought. "AH! I know what's wrong! You're having your period!"

RedEyedWolf wrote:everyone could physically see and hear a nerve pop somewhere inside the blunette and a low growl rumble through the nao silent room. pinching the bridges of her Nose she tried to calm herself down.

"i'm.... Not upset...." She had promised Shizuru once that she wouldn't lash out at students anymore, after that time a war almost started because she beat down a student of a different country this was needed.
Shizuru stepped forward and placed a hand on Arika's shoulder, making sure to meet Natsuki's eye first in an attempt to calm her somewhat. It wouldn't do to have her lose her temper, especially not in front of a potential student. Once she was sure that Natsuki wouldn't do anything too rash, she turned to the hyperactive girl in front of her.
"Ara, if Arika-chan wishes to do well in the Arena, perhaps she should concentrate on her training."

((FFFFF. It's harder to RP when you're stepping in for someone. >.<))

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Reacting wildly to Shizuru Viola's touch, Arika blushes profusely.

"R-r-r-right!" exclaimed the fresh new Coral student. "I'll do my very best for this Academy!"

She immediately rushed off the arena where the dance battle was about to take place. Running past several students who look at this odd little ant girl. Even surprised that she was called in to see the Gakuenchou so soon.

((We'll be needing Nina and Natsuki RPs for the upcoming scenes))

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:33 am

"Today is the match right? I wonder if it will be interesting?" Chie thought to herself as she walked along the hallways aimlessly. She then made her way to the arena, wondering about girl battling with the number one Coral, Nina.

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Chie-sama wrote:"Today is the match right? I wonder if it will be interesting?" Chie thought to herself as she walked along the hallways aimlessly. She then made her way to the arena, wondering about girl battling with the number one Coral, Nina.

((Haha, nice there Chie-sama. Try to get two members to be our Natsuki and Nina and we should be good to go.))

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:57 am

(( Understood!!! :D ))

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet on Thu May 12, 2011 4:43 am

Luu, can I play Sergay and Nagi? All my favourite characters are already taken >.<

Juliet
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 211
Armitage GUTS!!! : 75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Juliet wrote:Luu, can I play Sergay and Nagi? All my favourite characters are already taken >.<

Sure, Juliet! But remember, this RP isn't active lately so if you want to play, get some members (the chatbox is a good place to start) and pick up from where the old cast left off. I 100% authorize this. :)

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet on Fri May 13, 2011 6:18 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Juliet wrote:Luu, can I play Sergay and Nagi? All my favourite characters are already taken >.<

Sure, Juliet! But remember, this RP isn't active lately so if you want to play, get some members (the chatbox is a good place to start) and pick up from where the old cast left off. I 100% authorize this. :)

Right! I'll try and do what I can! :sunny:

Juliet
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 on Mon May 16, 2011 9:31 am

Hey Luu :)

Got Juliet's message wanting to reopen this...

Could I play Nina if it does re-open? :)

GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

View user profile http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Wang on Mon May 16, 2011 9:54 am

I would like to play Natsuki or Mashiro if allowed ^o^ Can I play two characters at once?

Nina Wang
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 41
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 16, 2011 12:14 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:Hey Luu :)

Got Juliet's message wanting to reopen this...

Could I play Nina if it does re-open? :)

You got it, Sunny! :)

Nina Wang wrote:I would like to play Natsuki or Mashiro if allowed ^o^ Can I play two characters at once?

Two characters are once is more than allowed!

The three of you can start if you want, like I said, pick up from the last scene. Be more than two characters if necessary until more members jump in.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 on Mon May 16, 2011 12:41 pm

If everyone's ready for the return to topic...

Chie-sama wrote:"Today is the match right? I wonder if it will be interesting?" Chie thought to herself as she walked along the hallways aimlessly. She then made her way to the arena, wondering about girl battling with the number one Coral, Nina.

Nina was currently pacing the arenas Coral changing room. To say she wasn't nervous would be a lie. Sure, she had almost a years worth of training at the academy and the vigorous schedule she put herself through everyday (She was the #1 Coral after all); what she didn't have, though, was Arika's dumb luck.
"I wonder if Sergay will be watching?" She asked out loud. The sound of her voice reverberating through the room, gave her a sense of calm.

GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet on Tue May 17, 2011 2:53 am

Snowflakes dribbled down from the sky as a car sped down the snow covered street. Feeling uneasy, Sergay peered out of the car window. It was the coldest weather record in Artai, temperatures had been dropping below zero for several nights.

"Denka, you don't have to tag along if you don't want to," Sergay turned to Nagi, who was sitting on a seat in front of him.

"So my presence is not needed then?" Answered Nagi. His eyes were still focusing on the passing scenery like he was not acknowledging Sergay's existence at all.

"No, it's not-" Sergay sweatdropped, his voice trailed off. They were late, they would never make it to Windbloom in time. The dance battle would start in an hour and there was no way they could get to Windbloom from Artai in one hour.

Nina...

"Hmm??" Nagi was staring at Sergay nao, eyebrows raised. He smirked before turning his gaze to the outside scenery again, "I have never seen a dance battle before, this may be interesting. And it's Nina-chan's battle after all."

Sergay opened his mouth to reply when Nagi added, "The coronation is in three days, isn't it? I'm sure Mashiro-chan will be there too."

"Yes." Sergay replied simply, his mind began to wander off thinking about Nina. The girl he had adopted a few years back.

"Don't ever forget about our real intentions, Sergay." Nagi's expression changed, the rose-coloured eyes turned cold.

"I'll find her as soon as possible, denka." There was no room to question the Grand Duke, regardless of what his age was.

Another smirk crossed the Grand Duke's lips, a smirk of satisfying.

End Note - 殿下 (Denka) - Your Highness

Last edited by Juliet on Fri May 20, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Juliet
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Wang on Tue May 17, 2011 6:21 am

So I'm Natsuki and Mashiro nao? Sorry I'm so slow >_> Continuing the RP! I'll be playing Miss Maria only in this one ok.
xxxxxx

Natsuki Kruger straightened up, examining the wide battle arena. Stone pillars were raised, a preparation for the battle was finished. She took a quick glance at the students and a few of Garderobe staff.

"Who is Nina battling? The battle is supposed to be over." A student whispered to her friend.

For a second, Natsuki hestitated. Was her decision right? Letting Arika battle the Coral #1, Nina Wang. The council wouldn't agree with this, but they couldn't do anything. She's the headmistress of Garderobe after all. But she couldn't let Arika go, what if she were really the inheritor of Blue Sky Sapphire? What if she were the daughter of Lena Sayers? Having made the decision, Natsuki decided to go on with the battle.

The blunette headmistress turned her sight to Miss Maria and asked, "Are Nina and Arika ready?"

"Yes they are, headmistress Kruger." The graceful Meister replied with a nod.

Last edited by Nina Wang on Wed May 18, 2011 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Nina Wang
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 on Tue May 17, 2011 6:35 am

In one of the archway of the entrance to the arena's stage area, Nina took a deep breath to calm the bats flying in her stomach. From this angle, she could see and hear the crowd as they waited in anticipation, but they could not yet see her. On the far end of the arena, opposite her archway, she could just about see a pink blur that must have been Arika. Behind her was a purple blur. Meister Shizuru? What is she doing over there with the brat? Her polite side rebuffed her harsh comment of Arika, however she was too anxious to listen to it. Suddenly, the voice of the Headmistress cut through the crowd as she announced the start of the dance battle. I'll do my best, Father. With that thought, as the crowd gave a massive roar, Nina Wang walked onto the arena floor, awaiting Headmistress Kruger's authorization.

GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Wang on Wed May 18, 2011 3:30 am

Seeing the Coral #1 stepped into the arena floor, Natsuki knew that it's the time to pass the gem authorization.

Taking a step forward, Natsuki leaned her face closer to Nina's and whispered "Under my name, I hereby authorize you to release your power."

With a kiss on the gem earrings, Natsuki stood up and ehem'ed.

"Do your best Coral #1." The headmistress said before turning away from the arena floor.

PS - Who's playing Arika anyway?

Nina Wang
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 on Wed May 18, 2011 3:36 am

A slight blush graced Nina's cheeks. She'd never admit it, but she had a little crush on the Headmistress. Turning to see what her opponent was doing, she saw Arika walking with Meister Viola.

OOC: I don't know... Any takers? poptart kat

GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet on Wed May 18, 2011 3:40 am

Nina Wang wrote:PS - Who's playing Arika anyway?
GoldenSun13 wrote:OOC: I don't know... Any takers? poptart kat
Luu plays Arika ~

Juliet
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Wed May 18, 2011 5:42 am

Chie reaches the stadium and flops onto a seat with a great view, waiting in anticipation.

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Wed May 18, 2011 11:21 am

((I'd like to role-play as Nao Juliet Zhang.))

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 551

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed May 18, 2011 11:53 am

((I'm dedicated to my new Mai-RP nao. Another would just eat up my time.@_@ So if anyone wants to be Arika, go for it! Just do it right. ;p She is the main heroine, y'know.))

Lerena wrote:((I'd like to role-play as Nao Juliet Zhang.))

((Go on ahead! :3 ))

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu on Thu May 19, 2011 5:39 am

Thanks to Juliet, I'll be Erstin and Myu o/ Just need to introduce them, but I'll try to do it a little later if you people don't mind =)

Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 553
Armitage GUTS!!! : 249

View user profile http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Wang on Thu May 19, 2011 10:37 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:((I'm dedicated to my new Mai-RP nao. Another would just eat up my time.@_@ So if anyone wants to be Arika, go for it! Just do it right. ;p She is the main heroine, y'know.))

Then can I be Arika, please? Two characters at once is more than allowed right> ^w^ I don't wanna be Mashiro >_>

Nina Wang
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Nina Wang wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:((I'm dedicated to my new Mai-RP nao. Another would just eat up my time.@_@ So if anyone wants to be Arika, go for it! Just do it right. ;p She is the main heroine, y'know.))

Then can I be Arika, please? Two characters at once is more than allowed right> ^w^ I don't wanna be Mashiro >_>

((Nice to see Hoho-chan is nao part of the Roleplay! And yes Nina Wang, you can be Arika and being two characters is allowed. Have fun ladies, put on a great show~))

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu on Thu May 19, 2011 12:55 pm

It's gonna be hard for me playing characters who are not interesting in lovely girls, I got used to flatter cute girls >.< It should be fun though.
Should I introduce Erstin, as she's already been in the previous pages?

Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 553
Armitage GUTS!!! : 249

View user profile http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next