Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Serika's doodle corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serika's doodle corner

Post by Natsukichan1 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:18 am

Thanks Luu for noticing me, this is my own topic for my little doodles I do, and I thought I would share this with you all :)

My works will be probably centered around RWBY and non-series, so original drawings.
I also think this'll be a great idea for showing how I'll improve over the months and so on.

All my drawings will be digital!

I'll start with some rwby centered drawings, as you probably saw on the rwby topic, I've done 3 out of 4 characters from rwby. Blake's still missing, I think she's the hardest to draw, so I'm still unconfident in drawing her. I kinda wish you could give me critique and finally some requests!

This is Ruby, my first real work on my new tablet about 4 weeks ago.

This is Weiss, also a drawing I did about 3 weeks ago.

And finally, this is Yang, the latest of the rwby crew I did. Blake will follow hopefully soon

You'll notice from on, that I've been playing with the brushes of Paint tool SAI a bit, and I'm planning on buying Mangastudio soon, because I'm planning to do a short comic and it would be very nice to have the mangastudio then.

This is my first OC I've ever done for RWBY. Their name is Serika Redclaw. You'll probably notice how my drawing style comes in handy here.

She's normally a really... optimistic person, and cheery, but she can be... depressive at some point.

Amber Roas, my second OC. Haven't done much about her yet. She's heavily inspired by my current girlfriend Meg and the Vocaloid twins Anon & Kanon.

This, is Teal Davis, the third OC I've done, and this is a current drawing of mine, only done this weekend. She's inspired by Meiko from Vocaloid and Natsuki from Mai-Otome/Hime as from her colour sheme and personality.

There will be another, and so my last OC, Rust Redclaw, sister of Serika, tho they're not bloodrelated.

Annnnd, this a rage doodle XD

TThis is currently all ...not completely all, but most things I've done until now. I hope you like it :)

Last edited by Natsukichan1 on Mon May 25, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Serika's doodle corner

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:09 am

Love every single one of them. You do have a style all your own, Nats. Though Ruby is my favorite character, your Yang came out the best. That pose is all her! XD

Keep em' coming! Do some Mai-HiME/Otome ones next! Viola

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsukichan1 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:10 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Keep em' coming! Do some Mai-HiME/Otome ones next! Viola

Sure will do, when I have the time to really draw something awesome. I only got my tablet about a month ago, no, on 25th Feburary, so not even 4 weeks... If I find my old traditional pieces I did, I probably will draw them again :) So hope I'll find them. Until now, I finished a kinda character sheet of an character of a pretty awesome anime called Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.... That woman is awesome.... Look for yourself:

(excuse my terrible handwriting ;A;)

Oh and I'll put this WIP into a spoiler because #twblood
Spoiler:

And, thanks Luu :3

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsukichan1 on Mon May 25, 2015 3:37 pm

Yo, since the last time I posted something here was in april.... I think it's time to show some what I've been doing these few months! I studied some shading and anatomy (tho I still suck at anatomy).... soooo yeah. Like my new profile pic...

My Vocaloid-phase is back. Save yourself, it's coming in waves!!!

(my current profile pic :3 )

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down