Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Post by Bluholic711 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:31 pm

Rezetta freed herself from the metal that housed her in and shook her body of the grime and dust with little success. The bullet graze in her leg didn't hurt as much, despite her power to regenerate being diminished.

When she saw the robot defeated, confusion struck. She saw Elsa whip up her ice trick before everything fell into place, so, she thought it was the queen's doing.

"Good work, queen!" Rezetta praised Elsa, relieved to get a break from the shit storm that unleased upon them seconds ago.

However, when a woman with boyish hair appeared before them, Rezetta's muscles tensed up.

The wary blunette, kept a watchful eye on the mysterious woman, readying her gun, just in case. She seen Oscar approaching their supposed "savior" from the metal giant.

Once the woman -- Rocket explained herself, Rezetta's orange eyes softened it's uneasy glare and a small smile was formed. There was no sense of ill intent, judging by the readings of Rocket's soul wavelength anyway. She placed her gun by her belt.

Finally, someone who can help her and the others make sense of the crazy world they were in.

"Well, I'm all for it," Rezetta told Oscar, placing a hand on the French swordswoman's broad shoulder. "The more the merrier, as my mother would say."

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4572
Armitage GUTS!!! : 617

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Elsa manipulated her ice behemoth so that its body would shield her as the metal creature suddenly exploded. Once the dust settled, her behemoth rose back to its full height; this time with Elsa standing atop its body where a head would normally go. She had added, behind her, an extra dome of perfectly clear ice that would protect her flank without reducing her visibility.

Her creation had taken some damage, but the jagged metal scraps sticking out of it only made her little behemoth look that much more intimidating. And Elsa was perfectly fine with that.

…even if it did appear to lack exquisite craftsmanship now.

She stood atop her creation, arms crossed, and looked down on the newcomer with pursed lips. Yes, this woman may have stopped the metal giant—and may have saved their lives in doing so—but that didn’t automatically make them a friend.

No Queen—or King—worth their title would blindly offer the hand of friendship in a situation such as this. She had made that mistake once before, and Anna and herself both had nearly died as a result. One impulsive, ill-informed decision had nearly condemned an entire Kingdom to a truly eternal winter. And she knew that Arendelle would not recover from that, regardless of who sat on the throne.

Her allies, however, seemed perfectly content to accept her as one of their own, though she couldn’t understand how they jumped so quickly.

Elsa said nothing, however, waving her left hand and recalling the magic of the behemoth; inhaling deeply as the magic sank back into her.

She frowned as Rocket passed out the new, strange weaponry; but accepted it nonetheless. In all likelihood, they would need both this strange new gear and Rocket for a time, but they had no way of knowing if she was truly genuine. Or, even if she was being genuine, who’s to say that someone else wasn't manipulating her without her knowledge?

That metal giant may have been immune to magic, Elsa reminded herself, but chances are she isn’t.

Still, she knew that it would be in everybody’s best interest if they worked together. She wouldn’t protest this sudden addition unless the need arose, but as for trust? Elsa would not simply hand that out; trust was earned, not given…especially in situations like this.

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:57 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:"Well, I'm all for it," Rezetta told Oscar, placing a hand on the French swordswoman's broad shoulder. "The more the merrier, as my mother would say."

Oscar smiled at Rezetta, "Your mother is a smart woman. I just..." turning her attention towards the beautiful, young mercenary. "...I just want to believe what she says is genuine."

In that instant, the noble woman sharpened her gaze.

"I will take full responsibility if this woman betrays us," continued Oscar, her own way of preventing dissension within the ranks in case something goes awry.

"So, what do you say? Do you allow Rocket to join your little group to put an end to Alphard?"

Oscar nodded, but kept her guard up at all times as she approached Rocket; practically meeting her eye to eye.

"We'll need food and water. Shelter as well. Anything you can supply for Her Royal Majesty and my fellow soldiers would be most appreciated."

Oscar then took a quick glance at her new firearms, as she hooked two more modern sniper rifles over her shoulder. These were slightly heavier and in better condition than the one she used before in the skyscraper attack.

"So far, so good," Oscar cheekily commented.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:39 pm

"Alright then. Shall we get going, Gals and.... Pal?" Rocket looked at Oscar and scratched her head for a second. "Wow, you really are a woman." Rocket shook her head and turned around, throwing her bag over her shoulder again.

Johanna looked back at the others, shrugging her shoulders and sighing to herself. "Isn't anyone else concerned that we have this clone here? Hey! Me...get back here. You said your name is Rocket. Where did you come from..or where are you from?" Johanna rushed up to her. Upon meeting her, she saw the axe she threw and went to pick it back up.

"Can you throw these?" Johanna asked showing her the axe. Rocket turned her head to look at the axe wielding woman and started laughing. "You need to chill. Why are you so angry and jumping to kill anyone new you see?" Rocket stopped to look at them.

"Look, I'm not here to make friends with all of you, I just want to help out. That doesn't limit us to wanting to be friends whenever this mission is set and done though. This is task we must complete. I know all of you are on your toes and heels about trusting newcomers, but it's better to take the help you can get, than to sit and do it yourself and never get anywhere. As for you...."

Johanna's eyes shifted all over her face, gritting her teeth hard. "Johanna." She forced out an annoyed response. Rocket took Johanna's axe, looking at her. "Yes, I can throw these. It's a complete mystery why we look a like."

Rocket led the the heroes toward shelter, making sure she took note at all of the traps that were buried underneath the ground. "I know a little bathhouse that all of you could use right about now. Especially you" Rocket said pointing at Rezetta. "Shelter and a nice warm meal for the evening."

Once Rocket explained where they were going Johanna followed close behind her, watching her every move in case she did anything. Johanna would be the first to take her down if she put a hand on anyone in her group.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1522
Armitage GUTS!!! : 203

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:50 pm

“Hmmm” Elsa hummed noncommittally as she followed behind Rocket and Johanna, quietly making the hoarfrost coating her fingers dance in a myriad of patterns.

Truth be told, she rather liked the way Johanna seemed determined to stay within the personal space of her apparent clone. This way, at least, there would be someone always on the newcomer’s tail….literally, in Johanna’s case.

Still, for all her misgivings, a hot meal and a hatter bath did sounds positively divine. And if worst came to worst, all that water could easily be turned to her benefit.

Would be a shame to freeze a perfectly good bath, though….

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:53 pm

Rezetta's quietness quickly evaporated as a squeal of joy escaped her lips. She needed a good meal and a nice hot bath, that much was certain. Her group earned it after what they've been put through and what they were going to get into in the future.

"Yes!" Rezetta fist pumped the arm enthusiastically. "I was getting worried for a while. I would hate these yucky spots to stain my jumpsuit."

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:04 am

firesphere306 wrote:Wow, you really are a woman." Rocket shook her head and turned around, throwing her bag over her shoulder again.

Bold of this aloof young woman to speak with such a tongue. Oscar mentally laughed, remembering that ladies have become more brash since her time. In the Palace of Versailles, most snide comments were among the royals in private. Since entering this "Multiverse", as Mai Tokiha called it, Oscar noticed that there is no more passive aggressive hushed tones between women. It is now spoken up close and personal.

"So. Women do become men, after all."

Oscar covered her chuckling mouth, cleared her throat and responded to the girl with the heavy eye-shadow.

"And you are not our vile mortal enemy. Let us discuss our shared disappointment over dinner and champagne tonight, Mademoiselle Rocket."

"Your treat."

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanAsh on Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:45 am

“How the hell did she survive?”

Hazel eyes narrowed as the thin, crispy end of a chocolate covered pocky stick snapped in half and fell to the ground. A slow sigh passed the woman’s lips as she ran a semi-shaky hand through white/silver locks. Ever since that day, the day her light died, she hadn’t quite been able to recover the iron edge she used to possess. Now as she stood on the brink of a building rooftop, overlooking the desolate destruction she was again faced with the very thing that had taken everyone she held dear. How could she have agreed to this? To work with that woman…

“Maria…”

The name rolled off of her tongue, a bitter taste following as the whisper vanished with the wind. Her fists clenched at her sides. When this was over, it would be the end. Alphard would die this time. She would make sure of it.

In the meantime she would use the opportunity to see just what her nemesis was actually up to. Why did Alphard need her, and what did robotics have to do with the bigger picture? Nothing seemed to piece together.

Despite her feelings on the subject, she had no choice but to side with her enemy. Something familiar chimed in the back of her head “keep your enemies closer…” or some other quip her dark haired mentor used to say.

“Siam, why did you even create us?”

Hazel eyes dipped to the ground below. A second later Canaan stepped boldly off of the ledge, disappearing into the broken building remains that littered the area. She sprinted across debris easily, suddenly in a hurry to get to her destination.

--

The sun had significantly lowered by the time Canaan arrived at the compound specified by Alphard. It was massive. The white haired warrior cautiously explored the outer perimeter of the area, not being too quick to just walk up to the front door and knock. If she knew Alphard there would be a million traps between the fence line and the actual entrance. Provided that door wasn’t a decoy – to another trap! You could say Canaan trusted Alphard about as much as Jesus trusted Judas three days after the crucifixion.

Canaan heaved a sigh as she crossed her arms over her chest and simply resorted to a more uncivilized approached.

“Oi! Alphard!” She bellowed out, hearing the echo clear into the distance. She paused long enough to tap into her Synesthesia. When she raised her head again those once peaceful hazel orbs had hardened into two glimmering red coals.

She wasn’t into taking chances. Not with this woman. Seizing the extra moment, Canaan clipped a pair of Beretta pistols underneath the inside of her green military jacket. A Marine blade was strapped securely to the inside of her right boot and a couple of extra mags were shoved and hidden in various holsters along her body.

Standing rigid, arms still crossed over her midsection in a confrontational way, Canaan waited about fifty feet back from what looked to be the main entrance and called once again.

“ALPHA – no, DESPAIR! You shouldn’t keep me waiting.” A slow smirk tugged her lips. Well, if she had to deal with this woman she could at least make it hell for a little while. Passive-aggressive vengeance – hm that was a new one for Canaan.

CeruleanAsh
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 7
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:43 pm

"A-Alphard Rocket is nowhere to be found.....She's missing and the targets in training room 1 are down." A scrawny ginger entered Alphard's room, her seat facing the front of the dim room. The walls stained with black paint, and the hard wooden floors surrounded the both of them. The only noises that could be heard was the breathing of woman at the door.

Black hair fell down the side of Alphard's face, darkening her gaze so no one could see her eyes. She gritted her teeth into a curved smile, knowing what was going on. Tipping her head to the side and spinning the chair around, Alphard held her gun up into the air. She tapped her chin with the barrel, looking at the ginger with her famous smile.

"A-Alphard...what...what are you doing" She woman asked, backing up, hitting the door before letting out a soft squeak.

"Getting rid of trash. You failed to keep track of the one person who is in charge of the technology here. Without her, there is no one to fix the training room. So, unless Rocket showed you what to do you're useless to me. Aren't you the little girl who can't even press a trigger. I can't have someone with no spine on this team, that's just poor judgement on my part. So, do you know to fix the room or......" Alphard turned the gun around, watching the metal glint in the light of the lamp next to her.

"I...I do! I know how to fix it, please Alphard let me see what the problem......" Before the ginger could get out another word, Alphard's gun went off, the bullet traveled in slow motion, heading straight through the woman's heart. Blood splattered all over Alphard's black wall and floor making Alphard crack her head. "Liar" Alphard blew the smoke from the barrel and stood up, hearing a familiar voice on her monitor.

Turning around with a smile forming on her lips, Alphard's skin started crawling with goosebumps. Only one woman was able to do that to her. On instinct, Alphard brought her hand up to her right arm, the one that she had shot off instead of asking for help. She may have saw her in the market earlier that day, but every time she could hear Canaan's voice, it sent waves of pleasure through her eyes. Pleasure of revenge, thirst for blood and wanting Canaan dead.

Alphard watched as Canaan proceeded to call her name outside of the compound, she let her fingers slide down the screen before resting on a button. "Canaan" Alphard breathed before letting the weight of her finger press down on the button. A trap door opened up and started to move downward. Alphard looked around at all of the monitors in case anyone else was with the blonde, mainly Maria who she could use again if need be.

Once the elevator stopped, Alphard found herself outside of the compound, only this time it was right behind Canaan. She was sure Canaan had no idea that she was there and walked slowly. She let her breathing slow, her heart raced at the sight of her enemy. The enemy that was now an ally to a mission she had. Alphard was mere inches away from Canaan before she let her breath linger on the back of Canaan's neck.

"Well...you came, Canaan. I'm surprised, and no Maria with you. I thought maybe she would have been in the market with you. It's good you came alone." Alphard's hair on the back of her neck stood up, making her breath even more prominent on her skin. She let the metal of her trace on Canaan's midriff before pulling back and stepping aside.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanAsh on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:08 pm

Canaan stood frozen, eyes slightly widened with alarm. How had she not noticed Alphard sneaking up – no, simply walking up behind her? A shiver shot through her spine at the cold mechanical touch of Alphard’s new appendage, causing her fists to clench at her sides. It was only this woman who could make her feel such despair and unbridled rage all at the same time. That fact made her stomach churn unpleasantly.

Her fists unclenched and clenched again as a bead of sweat formed along the white haired warrior’s temple. She had to get her anger under control or it would be the end of her here and now. With a slow exhale Canaan dropped her shoulders.

“Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I may be working alongside you, but…”

Her lip quivered, causing her calm and collected attitude to waver just slightly.  Abruptly Canaan turned on her right heel, spinning to face Alphard. The barrel of one of her signature Beretta’s glinted in the sunlight as it nestled comfortably under the dark haired terror’s chin.

She felt the cold steel of Alphard’s knife pressing into her right flank. The woman was quick as ever, but it didn’t matter. Canaan’s blood red eyes narrowed, the yellow slivers inside bursting and piecing together the torturous color of her nemesis.

“Maria remains out of this. If you so much as – “ Canaan’s muscles tensed, her finger quivering against the trigger as she pressed it further underneath Alphard’s chin, forcing the woman’s head upward slightly.

“Say her name again… I’ll splatter you across this entire compound and whatever plans you have won’t matter.”

Their eyes continued to match one another’s menacing glare. It was present though, that smug, smirking little curve of the dark haired woman’s lip. Canaan hated it.

CeruleanAsh
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:46 pm

Alphard never took her gaze off of Canaan, feeling the steal of the gun and the little warmth it was giving her cold skin. Gripping the knife she had against the blonde warrior, she took it away showing her that she was actually listening.

"You know, Canaan...you really have to let that anger go. I won't do anything to your precious Maria. She's not even here, she's probably back at your place snuggled in your pathetic excuse for a bed. Oops, I said her name again." Alphard lowered her knife and gun, still smiling at her, showing the white's of her teeth. "Let's head inside, I'll tell you all about what is going on here. It would be wise to put your gun down, and stop that shit with your eyes. You know how that makes me go crazy when you do that....." Alphard look back at her, seeing that Canaan wasn't listening to her.

Alphard nudged by her, pressing the doorbell while she straightened her back out. She waited until she heard multiple locks open and seeing a slim woman with silver hair open the door. "Ah, Jo, take my coat" Alphard said as she threw her violet coat at her, causing Jo to be covered by it.

The main entrance was covered in dim lights and the only lighting was the candles Alphard had up. The light made Alphard's muscles stand out as she glided through the hallway. The shadows danced on her face, hair darker than ever and the metal arm clang against each other.

"Canaan, you're here because someone sent you. It wasn't a trick on my part or anyone else. Her name is Arika and she brought all sorts of people from other worlds here. You just happen to be one of them. You might want to sit down for all of this" Alphard said as she went over sat on a chair, leaning against the back of it and feeling herself sink into the cushion. She crossed her left leg over her right and waited for Canaan to sit.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanAsh on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:06 am

Canaan ground her teeth audibly at the mention of Maria yet again. The image Alphard painted crept into her mind and for a brief moment the thought of Maria actually snuggled up with that damnable little stuffed-cat creature flooded her thoughts. The white haired woman felt her cheeks go hot and she ducked her head as Alphard pressed past her.

By the time Alphard glanced back to chastise Canaan for her Synesthesia the blush was thankfully gone and again replaced by her normal stoic, no-nonsense expression. She waited until Alphard advanced forward into the compound before finally relenting and dispersing her enhanced senses.

Canaan followed behind the taller woman, staying a good three strides behind her for good measure. One could never really tell if they were actually being led into a trap. Casually she glanced to the other white haired woman that had suddenly appeared. It was eerie how similar they looked, though upon closer inspection there were distinct differences. Still, it was a bit unsettling. She focused her attention to the backside of Alphard, following the woman into what looked to be a seating area.

All of the flickering candle light annoyed Canaan’s overly sensitive eyes, but what really annoyed the white haired warrior the most… Was the fact she had caught herself watching the light trace the outlines of Alphard’s form. It seemed she had toned up a bit more since their last encounter.

What the hell was she thinking about? She scoffed at herself and walked past the seated Alphard toward a chair across from her. Turning it backwards, she took a seat and huffed.

“So you’re saying someone – aside from YOU; who has all the reason in the world to drag me into another battle… Just snapped their fingers and brought me to this strange place? Oh and not just me, but other people from other… Worlds?”

Canaan’s nose twitched slightly as she stared into the icy yet serene eyes across from her. Now it was her turn to smirk. Who else but this woman would go to such lengths to again corner her into battle? Canaan's right brow quirked neatly on her forehead as she awaited a more thorough explanation.

CeruleanAsh
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:34 am

Following the blonde warrior's every movement again, Alphard smirked at her, crossing her arms in front of her. "That's right. There is someone worse than, if you could even possibly imagine that. Also, do you really think that I would be taking orders from someone who would kill me instantly? Yeah, I didn't think so." Alphard cleared her throat before continuing her explanation of what Arika was and what Alphard was doing with her.

"Arika is this being who is the strongest villain alive, if that's what you want to call her. There really isn't even a word to describe who she is, but her looks shouldn't fool you. She is a little girl but one single punch....then you're a pile of mush just like the woman I killed upstairs." Alphard's posture stiffened, making her sit up more.

"This is my world and I have to stop this group of people from disrupting Arika from her goal, which is to destroy these people called Hime. The leader of them is named Mai, and she is leading more people just like ourselves to stop us. We need to stop them, and once we do, Arika has promised us that we could go home and have a chance of an award. All I want is to get out of here and be alone, that's the only life for me"

Alphard stood up, pacing back and forth while looking at Canaan. "Don't give me that look, I know it sounds ridiculous, but there is no other way to describe her and this situation. So now, what I'm going to have you do is train with me. We are going to train and put an end to the group of people on their way here. We have to put aside our anger.....vengeance and hate for one another just this once." Alphard stopped in her tracks looking down at the blonde, biting her lip. "So, CANAAN~what do you say? You can train with me as much as you want. You can shoot this arm now, you can't hurt it" Alphard smirked knocking on her metal arm to show her.

"You're among many great women that carry guns. I would take this opportunity to learn from me" Alphard eyed Canaan for her answer. "So, what is it going to be?"

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanAsh on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:53 am

“Some sort of child-god? Capable of ripping a part space and time and refitting it as she sees fit?”

Canaan leaned back in the chair and ran a hand through her short locks. For a brief moment she peered up at the ceiling, a slow sigh coasting across her plump lips. Honestly all she wanted to do was find Maria and put this feud, this warmongering life behind them.

“So this is why you need Robotics, and my assistance…. To defeat these people that what? Stand against this Arika person? How do you even know she is telling the truth about all of this? Are you sure you aren’t just another pawn, Alphard?”

Those haunting hazel eyes stared unwavering up at Alphard who met her gaze without hesitation. When no answer was forth coming Canaan simply huffed and crossed her arms over her midsection.

On the outside she remained indifferent, however on the inside her nerves were on edge. Siding with this woman, setting aside a decades worth of hate and retaliation, how could that even be possible? Even now she felt every fiber of her being pulsing with the desire to decapitate the dark haired woman who so easily stared into her eyes awaiting an answer.

There was a long silence before Canaan stood, sliding the chair from between her and Alphard. Three short steps brought them face to face, Canaan having to crane her head slightly to meet the dancing eyes of her enemy.

“You’re saying I have access to wipe the floor with you anytime I feel the inkling to do so?” She smirked, flexing her muscles unintentionally. The heat between both women was intense, the chemistry undeniable. As much as it irked Canaan, she couldn’t deny the existence of their connection.

She could feel Alphard’s eyes scanning her up and down with that irritating little grin tugging the corners of her mouth. “If you think you can… Then yes.”

Smart ploy on Alphard’s part, teasing Canaan with the fact she had been unsuccessful in every attempt to destroy her in the past. Her passive eyes watched amusedly as Canaan’s eyes lit up crimson. Point. Match. Alphard.

“Fine, but when it’s done… It’s done, and you and me, we settle this once and for all.”

CeruleanAsh
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Wed May 11, 2016 11:17 pm

Leaning back in her chair, Johanna rested her hands against the back of her head. She watched at the other heroes finished their food. She eyed all of them, seeing what they had gotten to eat. Johanna's food was already gone, she didn't realize just how hungry she was.

The food she was something that she would have had back in her district. Slabs of pancakes stacked up to her chest. It was drenched with sweet syrup, running down the sides of the tasty breakfast meal. On a plate next to her were little crumbs of bacon and Johanna ate them like a mad woman, making the others stare at her as she ate.

"Are you guys finished yet?" Johanna asked as she looked at Elsa who had a bowl full of stew of some kind. She leaned over at her, eyeing it like she was going to take it. "What is in that?" Johanna asked with disgust..."Is that...fish? Looks like Finnick's fish" She said looking at it."

Elsa's stew looked creamy,white and there were chunks of white fish inside of it. The way the Queen ate it was something that Johanna wasn't accustomed to. She watched the way she ate it, holding the silverware like it was some sort of delicate tool.

"Whatever" Johanna said leaning back looking at Oscar and Rezetta. "You two seem to have normal food" She looked over to see a plate of chicken and other sides for the both of them. Oscar had seasoned chicken where as Rezetta had fried with mashed potatoes and corn. The smell of it made the murderous axe woman, fill with hunger again. She closed her eyes thinking of the last time she had chicken that good. "Can I have that?" Johanna asked taking another slab of chicken that was in the middle of the table. She sat back down and looked over at her double, seeing her stare at her intently.

"You have a stomach on you" Rocket mentioned watching all of the food that Johanna was shoveling into her mouth.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Wed May 11, 2016 11:37 pm

The meal was, well, delicious; and Elsa had been most surprised to find Fiskesuppe available as an option for dinner.

Johanna wrote:"What is in that?" Johanna asked with disgust..."Is that...fish? Looks like Finnick's fish" She said looking at it.

“It’s a milk-based soup with vegetables—usually onions, carrots, and potatoes—and various kinds of fish.” Elsa explained, proving that she, at least, did not fit the stereotype of the clueless Royalty.

“It’s not quite like back home,” she mused, spoon hovering in the air for a moment before taking another sip. “But it is still very good. Would you like to try some, Johanna?”

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Thu May 12, 2016 10:56 pm

Rezetta looked at her food tray with a skeptic expression at first. She wasn't sure if the fired chicken and mashed potatoes would live up to her taste buds. Then again, there were times when the blue haired girl had to resort to survival skills many years beforehand.

So, with an open mind, she took her first bite of the selected food. Luckily for her, everything was delicious! Within two minutes, Rezetta consumed her plate of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn with gusto.

Her happy and full belly had never felt more thankful. The woman in white had no idea that she'd be this hungry.

She clasped her hands together and said a prayer of gratitude.

"Rocket, thank you for the good meal."

As she leaned on her chair to digest, Rezetta looked around. Her allies were finally given a chance to relax after the crap storm they've been through not to long ago. It was most definitely a miracle when the woman by the name of Rocket came to their aid at the right timing.
Her eyes turned to Oscar, who was sitting near her. Her French friend's clothing was still covered in dirt, grime, and lord knows what else, as well as the rest of the group.

With a light smirk, Rezetta scooted towards Oscar.

"Oscar, you must be feeling icky after working up a sweat in that hellish battlefield. Perhaps you should take a dip soon. I would hate to see that clean skin be stained so much. We can melt our stress away together and more."

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri May 13, 2016 12:22 am

Oscar lightly dabbed her lips with her spare handkerchief. It was the only possession of hers that wasn't covered in dust! From where she was seated, the French soldier took a moment to admire the interior of this bunker. That's right, Rocket (so Oscar would assume), decorated this dining room to a respectable level of elegance and charm. It resembled the dining quarters of Lady Antoinette in the Petit Trianon, which Oscar was often invited to stay. The simplicity of these two connecting rooms, both dining and warming kitchen, were not what she was expecting of a young girl from future times. A large wooden table placed in the middle of the kitchen mirrored the rustic simplicity that Marie Antoinette wanted in her little escape from the extravagant splendour of Versailles.

The dinner itself was quiet, not much is known about Rocket so far. Oscar often thought of Queen Elsa's unease in body language upon the meeting. It must be noted that Oscar quickly tasted the food given to everyone, in case there was a poisoning involved. The girl seems legitimate for now, but what's the motivation behind her detest of Alphard?

"Merci beaucoup, Mademoiselle Rocket. This foreign chicken dish was simply exquisite. One of my main concerns with visiting these strange worlds was food. Berries where I come from, could make you feel full, or feel sick in extreme cases. Many worlds we visit might have the opposite effect according to Hikari. On behalf of everyone, we do thank you for your kindness. If you don't mind, I'd like to discuss-"

Bluholic711 wrote:Her eyes turned to Oscar, who was sitting near her. Her French friend's clothing was still covered in dirt, grime, and lord knows what else, as well as the rest of the group.

With a light smirk, Rezetta scooted towards Oscar.

"Oscar, you must be feeling icky after working up a sweat in that hellish battlefield. Perhaps you should take a dip soon. I would hate to see that clean skin be stained so much. We can melt our stress away together and more."

"Guess it'll have to wait!" chuckled Oscar before standing up, gently setting the Greek style chair back underneath the table.

"Well!" exclaimed Oscar as she picked her arms up, noticing all the dirt marks covering her entire torso. "I must admit, it hasn't been the cleanest body by far. When we battled those..." snapping her fingers, "monsters that Natsuki called Orphans? I don't remember getting soiled by anything unwanted."

The Frenchwoman then smacked her forehead and laughed, "I just remembered that they didn't bleed!"

Kneeling down before Rezetta, Oscar takes the demigod's rough left hand and kisses the knuckles lightly.

"You are a romantic. If you'll permit me, I must continue practicing in this world's weaponry. Call it my own personal aspiration for this mission, Rezetta. You know this art well. I come from an obsolete past compared to yours. Allow me to catch up to you, Natsuki, Lucchini and anyone with this knowledge in modern warfare. I cannot depend on this magic Rapier, I'm practically a sitting duck in far-off distances."

She leans forward into Rezetta's right ear, "Find out more about Rocket in the meantime. Be careful, okay?"

The French soldier picks herself up, bows to the assembly. "Your Majesty, you look a fright. Try to wash away anxiety for the meantime, you'll be safe with Johanna and Rezetta," Oscar pressed on; now locking eyes with Rocket. "Do you have a private shooting range stationed here?"

"Give me a few hours to prepare. If we successfully overcome Alphard...I'll join Rezetta in the next social gathering-" Oscar voices cracks in an embarrassed fashion before clearing her throat."-in the ever shamelessly nude."

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:16 pm

Johanna looked at the soup that Elsa offered her and shook her head up and down.  She took her spoon and swirled the metal around the bowl, seeing the pieces roll around in the liquid. She took the first bite, slurping it like it was the best tasting food that she had ever head. Her manners seem to have disappeared and she had to stop herself from devouring Elsa’s food.  She got up out of her seat and smirked at everyone.

“IF everyone is finished eating, I think it’s time that we freshen up a bit. I saw a bathhouse that was still intact. I was surprised that it looked untouched in this post-apocalypse world.” Johanna said picking up her axes and shoving them into her holster in her back. She looked at Rocket to see if she was finished and started to head out of the room.

“Johanna wait! You need to be careful and go with a group. You’re not strong on your own, you need to wait for everyone” Rocket said jumping up and grabbing her clone’s arm. Johanna looked at her and waited for everyone to finish.  

Once the group finished up their meals, Rocket took the lead. She held her rifle against her chest, looking around for any signs of an ambush. The area was clear, wind blew around the pieces of fallen buildings along the ground. The shuffling of everyone’s feet, echoed throughout the area and their breathing, low and maintained. You couldn’t hear a sound from anyone, in fear that they would give away their position.

Upon the arrival, the group noticed the building to the bathhouse. Filled to the top with stone and glass windows. The doors to the building was painted in a royal blue, matching the benches and water basins.  The whole building looked like it was built centuries ago, with mosaic patterns on the wall and floors. It created a unique design, capturing the patrons off guard from what the building looked like from outside.

“We’re here everyone. Check out the lobby and someone will be right with you. Make sure you get tokens for the bath. You can have your own, or with a partner if you chose.” Rocket said eyeing everyone with a stare. “I’m off to get my usual room. Johanna, will you come with me?”
Johanna’s head rolled to the side, arching an eyebrow. “Really? With my clone? I think that’s a little to weird for me. I’ve seen a lot and done a lot and this is something….” Johanna was cut off by Rocket.

“No, not like that idiot. I need to talk to you. You need new armor and I know where to get them.” Rocket said walking away. Johanna looked back at her group and smiled. “Have fun girls” She winked at them, leaving everyone to discover the bathhouse. Leaving them to their own imagination and relaxation.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:20 pm

Elsa hummed as they entered the building, her shoulders rotating back a bit as she took in her surroundings. While it seemed decayed and decrepit on the outside, the inside was simply beautiful.

Following Rocket’s advice, Elsa wandered to the lobby and spoke with a clerk for a few minutes. She knew what she wanted to do, but the tokens weren’t free and she didn’t have any money with her to pay for them.

Not that Arendelle’s currency would be taken here anyway…

Unable to do much else, Elsa returned to her companions.

“I don’t suppose any of you managed to pick up some of the local currency during our visit, have you?” She inquired. “As enticing as these baths are, we still have to pay for them.”

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:03 pm

"Who's out there?" A voice cracked through the lobby, making it bounce off the high walls and ceiling. Johanna stepped back, looking for the source and noticed an crunched over form coming towards them.

Rocket looked over and noticed the old woman and stood next to the group. Feeling like it was her responsibility now to look after the heroes. She put her hand on the hilt of her rifle, and shifted her eyes into daggers. "We've stopped by to take a rest in your house. I mean your bathhouse. Do you have....openings?"

The old woman was hunched over, her back looking like it had seen better days. Her overweight stature was pushing her down and her gray hair was tied in the back. She had one eye present, looking at the group with selected vision. "Yes, what do you think this is? A vacation spot? Do you see what it looks like outside? This is the only place that withstood all of the bombs from that woman. She came in here like bull, throwing and announcing airstrikes where ever she could. I suppose I can lend all of you a bath. Free on my tab, there really isn't any currency around her anymore. It's not like I will need the money."  

Johanna looked at everyone at back at the old lady. "There has got to be some catch to this. A place like this....free? Are you off your nut?" Johanna scowled, putting her hands on her hips and biting them.

"No, no tricks. There's a bath for all four of you. Take these tokens and slip them into the slots to add water." The woman said. "If you need anything, just page me over the system. Call me...Canaan." The woman said, disappearing into the shadows before any of them could protest.

_______

The woman slid behind a screen full of computers, one in each corner of the bathhouse. They were hidden so well that no one would be able to tell they were present. She threw off all of her clothes, changing into a familiar figure.

"Now, let's see what we have here" Alphard sat back into the chair, hoisting her gun into the air. She watched as Canaan, began to get closer to the bathhouse. "It's only a matter of time before they intercept each other. My plan is working" Alphard smirked, cracking her knuckles and making them echo in the hidden room.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:48 pm

Rezetta smiled and whispered back to Oscar in assurance.
"I'll be fine, comrade. I promise."

Once the blonde frenchwoman left to tend to other duties, Rezetta followed the other three women to the bathhouse. She was quite atsonished by the looks of the interior of a seemingly ugly area. How was this even possible? Perhaps this world had a sort of magical furnishings on the side?
Nope, probably not. But, that would explain why everything looked gorgerous.
There was a bit of a problem getting some moeny together. Thankfully, another generous woman.
Another generous woman...just like Rocket.

Rezetta was feeling suspious now. First this old hag gets hostile with them and then offers to help?
She didn't buy that one bit. And if she had her all of her strenght and power back, she would want answers immediately.

"I kind of agree with Johanna on this one," Rezetta agreed with honesty. "This is too good to be for my liking."

The lady made assurances that no foul play was involved. They would get tokens and use them to get their baths. Still, the blue haired woman wasn't entirely convinced.
Sadly, the tall woman couldn't even muster the courage to sense the elder's wavelength. So, Rezetta didn't have a choice in the matter. She was getting tired anyway.

"I can't stand smelling myself. So, I'll take whatever I'm offered, for now."

Her orange eyes looked to Rocket's direction. She'll have to interact with her after bathing.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:23 pm

Elsa blinked as the old woman walked off, eyes trailing her departure.

Well, that takes care of coinage. She thought, rolling her token across her fingers dexterously. Part of her realized that she should be more suspicious of things on this strange world, but she just didn’t have the energy for it.

And the siren’s call of a nice, warm bath was far too tempting to resist.

Making up her mind with a mental shrug, she strode off down a hallway to find herself a bath.

She found herself in a blue tiled room with a “bath” large enough to hold three people comfortably. She slipped the token into the appropriate slot and watched the tub fill with steaming liquid.

She looked around her as she waited, noticing the intricate details on the gold gilding and wishing Anna were there to see it with her. But, then, Anna was far safer where she was; and her sisters safety was far more important than her yearning.

A melodious ding sounded through the room, bouncing off the walls and bringing Elsa out of her musings. The bath was finally full.

With a wave of her hand she dismissed her clothing, slipping into the hot water with a contented sigh.

Oh yeah. She thought, eyes closed as the heat relaxed her. Anna would have loved this.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:43 pm

Collecting the tokens from the older woman, Johanna put them in her bucket. It was like she was about to visit her girlfriend in District 12. The way the living was poor compared to the other districts in Panem. Dirty, dry and the conditions made it seem like a third world country. A country that depended on hunting just to be able to get by, and live and not starve to death. Prim, Katniss’s younger sister owned a goat. She traded milk and cheese for food in the market.
Johanna swayed down the hallway, shifting the weight of her body on the balls of her feet. She looked in the rooms that lined in the hallway, seeing the colors of the walls. She smirked seeing the best one that she could find, it was the last one and furthest away from the others. She had a plan, she wanted a change. Setting down her bucket on the counter, Johanna looked around the bath. The walls, tiled dark red up to the ceiling. It was like nothing she had ever seen before. It was more elegant than the bathrooms in the Capitol. President Snow could care less about what their bathrooms look like.

The windows were covered in black paint, no one could see inside of the room if they wanted to. “Well, who would have thought that this place would have a room like this?” Johanna thought to herself.

Before she closed the door to the room, Rocket pushed opened the door. “Hey, do you think you could just lock your clone out? Have some manners.” Rocket placed her things on the ground and turned around to look at Johanna.

“Whatever, at least it’s you. It would have been quite the entertainment if it was that ice chick. She needs some sort of probing.” Johanna started to strip in front of Rocket, letting her biker outfit slide off of her. She couldn’t believe that she had been wearing this since she had entered this world. It was covered in so many body fluids that she couldn’t make out anymore.

“Probing? You mean like busting her out of her shell?” Rocket replied, watching the biker suit fall to the side.

“Yeah, that’s what I mean. She needs a little adventure, yes all of us are here for a reason and a purpose. With her, it would be best to strengthen her emotions up and let go of what is holding her back.” Johanna bit her lip. “But that’s just me.” She waved it off.

“Well, I think she is doing a swell job. Johanna, do you want me to get you new clothes? Armor perhaps? I have pieces that you could put together so you don’t have to wear that……what is that?” Rocket picked the leather fabric off the floor with her foot.

Johanna turned around and slid her feet into the tub. She knelt down and put the tokens into the appropriate slot. Hot water started to fill the tub up and Rocket cleared her throat to get her attention again. “You’re giving me armor? Are you mad?”

Rocket looked around and back at Johanna. “No, I’m not mad. Look, you’re helping this city out. The least I could do is offer you a new set of gear.”

Johanna rolled her eyes, and sat back against the cold shower tub. “If that is what you want to do, then by all means. Give me some new duds.” With that Rocket left the room in search of her equipment stash.

While she was waiting, Johanna dipped her head beneath the water, soaking it up before reaching for her bucket. It was accompanied by a small shampoo bottle to wash her hair. She took it out and applied it to her hands before washing her hair. She got all of the spots thoroughly and then dipped her head back into the water, washing it all out. By the time she was done, Rocket ran back to her. She placed the new set of armor down onto the floor, making Johanna jump awake.

“For fucksakes, Me. Be more quiet. Wait a minute” Johanna looked at the armor, seeing how familiar it was. She leaned over the tub and picked up the breastplate. She ran her hand over the smooth metal and sighed. “Wow, this looks just like Brainless’s armor.” Johanna let out a soft sigh that she didn’t know that she had built up.

“I take that as….you like it” Rocket said before jumping into the tub. Johanna screamed, the water splashed all over and she had no idea when she took her clothes off. “Okay, when the hell did you take your clothes off….” She trailed off seeing how very alike they were.

Johanna’s mouth dropped, every spot and mark on her body was the same. It astounded her to no end that this person in front of her was real. She wasn’t a reflection in a mirror or in her head. Everyone can see this woman. Johanna looked back seeing that she was staring for what seemed like centuries. She put the breastplate down and then proceeded to get out of the tub.

“Are you done already?” Rocket asked spitting water out of her mouth. Johanna had gotten a towel and started to dry off, ignoring Rocket’s voice. She looked in the mirror before seeing a pair of scissors in a cup holder. “Rocket, how good are you with scissors and hair dye?” She turned around, her body glistened with water droplets from her hair. She stood there with pristine posture and muscles stood out from the light in the bathroom.

“I’m decent. I did this to my hair” Rocket smirked washing her body off and standing up. She understood what Johanna wanted. “I need a change”

That is all Johanna said before Rocket got to work on her hair. Applying red and orange highlights, she layered her hair. The red hair made Johanna stand out like a sore thumb. Johanna wanted to be recognized now and to have a powerful message. When she gets back to Panem, she wants the same reaction that Katniss did. She doesn’t want to be perceived as the tribute who one by convincing people she was weak. She was far from weak and everyone knew her as this cranky and vengeful woman. Rocket styled it before cutting it and getting rid of her bangs. She left long strands of them so that they could go across her vision, placing them behind her ear. She was finished. Rocket dried her hair and helped Johanna into her new outfit.

“All finished. You look stunning” Rocket said, looking at Johanna. Her red hair casted a yellow glow around her head. Her skin vibrant, smooth and the color was creamy white. The black armor she wore was just like her girlfriend’s. Black breastplate, shoulder pads, black pants and gloves. The only thing that she didn’t have was the black shirt to go underneath. She wore a dark red, silk tank top.

She was ready to fight and ready to show Alphard what she was made of.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:28 pm

Oscar marched in the opposite direction of her comrades. Rocket had pointed her in a direction that will, hopefully, contain everything she'll need to adapt to this modern warfare.  These halls were empty; once a battle hardened facility of sorts. The echo of Oscar's boots were thunderous as the great storms that occasionally swept across France.  As strange as it may seem, this area of the rural mansion resembled an underground bunker. The familiar walls that Oscar pressed her firm hands against back in Pioneer II's medical center. What happened to the marble statues and refined pillars of the main hall? The Frenchwoman shook her head.

A doorway at end of this extensive and hallow passage unlocked itself within a few feet of Oscar's close proximity. She naturally edged herself backward in response to the automatic door before proceeding inside.

Current BGM: Save Room from Resident Evil Code Veronica

"Bonjour?" Oscar asked cautiously. This seemed to be the right place; just darkened.  Oscar could barely see, what appeared to be a shooting range; along with various weapons occupying the walls. Some things never change from her time in the Royal Guard, although nothing quite as grand. Suddenly, the room illuminates, "Ugh!" Oscar grunted before seeing one of those mechanical assassins from outside!

"Welcome. Can I help you?"

Baffled by the polite nature of the machine that spoke like thunder. The sparkle haired soldier didn't want to make any sudden moves."I am Oscar François de Jarjayes. I have been told by Mademoiselle Rocket to seek this area out for weapons training.

"This is a restricted area. Your registration is almost complete," replied the machine.

This mechanical...person...spoke with heavy authority. Oscar slowly and surely, inched her left hand towards the magic rapier.

BING!

"Your registration is complete. Your ID is now 61,338."

"Which indicates?"

"You are the latest and, currently, only addition to Rocket's registered employees within this facility. All previous 61,337 are deceased. 90% of the facility is on lock down, with a few exceptions bypassed by Rocket herself. Enemy presence detected within the outside walls is critical. While you are presently safe, all civilians on this continent were killed by machines created and modified by Alphard Alshua."

"That sick woman..." shuddered Oscar.

"What you see is the cost of progress. Now, with Alphard destabilizing the reactor core of this entire planet...none of it matters now."

"What do you mean by destabilizing?"

"Alphard, with assistance from an hazardous outside source, has turned this planet's armies and weaponry against one another. It once survived on it's constant battle for balance. War was our on-going resource, a way for the populace to push themselves into making grander technology. The greater our battle, the more both sides profited."

"In other words, your senseless war was just one big game." replied Oscar.

"Correct. Alphard has terminated both sides, ruining 4,000 years of it's routine and blood soaked history. The hazard warning that went into effect the day she arrived...untethered cross-dimensional activity...if only we had neutralized it."

Oscar knew. "Arika. You couldn't."

"Pardon me?"

"It's nothing. Listen, I've come on behalf of Rocket to practice with any and all available weaponry you possess."

"With your registration on file, you now have clear access."

The Frenchwoman sighed in relief, "thank you so much." Taking a few steps inside, then abruptly stopping to question one last thing plaguing her mind.

"Sir, you resemble the metallic beasts that attacked my comrades and I. Why are you in a cooperative state?"

"Simple. The cybernetic androids that attacked you are from the same assembly line as I."

"...oh, dear..."

"Rocket captured and reprogrammed me for maintenance only. With exception of course. Completed in 8997, we're based off a prototype developed by the Cy-Shade research team. Today, these androids are faster, stronger and more precise in combat. Canaan's crowing achievement. Rocket dabbled in Canaan's research and made sure Alphard had access to all it's secrets. This facility and all that's left of the resistance group is at great risk as long as Alphard is alive."

"What exception do you speak of?"

"Had you entered this training bunker without registration, I would be forced to put you down in humane fashion."

Oscar swallowed her relief, "last question before we start. How can we reach Alphard without alerting her and the enemy?"

"Difficult and restricted at this time. I can only inform you what Rocket has planned through recording. Stand by"...beep, beep, BEEP!

---

"May 7th, 8779. This is Rocket, today is yet another fucking shit storm brought to you by Alphard. Since she was stupid enough to trust me -enough-, I can already say that my plan to guide those..."Heroes"...whatever the fuck that means....being a hero here means nothing. What was I saying? Oh. Right. We can access Alphard's "Siam" facility from the North sector of the Advanced Research Complex, about 80 kilometers away. It's the only way we'll nail that bitch hard. Don't expect me to go soft. Canaan on the other hand...has her own plan in mind. Rocket out."

---

Oscar smiled as the wheels in her head turned.

"Alphard has an achilles heel. Give me three hours to prepare, Monsieur."

"That should be sufficient, Oscar François de Jarjayes. According to analyzed footage of your performance earlier, you have mastered one of our high tech sniper rifles. Have you tried the 1105 Plasma Mini-Gun?" continued the metallic droid, reaching it's hand out towards the wall.

Oscar tugged her left glove, one finger at a time, then extended her hand to feel the terrifying weapon. It was almost the size of a standard cannon; as if it needed the strength of two men to carry.

"No, I haven't. Spotted similar crude firearms during my travels, but nothing like this.

"You won't be disappointed." the android replied sincerely.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top