Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Post by WolvenBane08 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:22 pm

“There’s always one…” Laekna muttered as Lucchini was effortlessly thrashed about. “First Sigmund, now this girl.”

She reached her right hand in front of her, left remaining on her wife’s shoulder, and guided a faintly glowing trail of green to where Lucchini lay. The instant the gentle glow touched the fallen girl, she began to heal; bleeding stopped, bones set, and skin knit itself back together seamlessly and painlessly.

Within a matter of seconds, Lucchini was healed—not even a scar left behind to show for it. She continued to manipulate the green wisps of magic, using them to bring Lucchini to her. Xanda reached out and grabbed the girl as she neared, cradling her as she would a child.

Laekna reached out her hand, gently laying it on Lucchini’s cheek, and instantly the girl’s eyes fluttered open.

“That was astoundingly stupid.” Laekna told her bluntly. “Think before you leap, no life should be so carelessly thrown away.”

Xanda didn’t say anything as she held Luchini, but she didn’t need to; her amethyst eyes spoke volumes in her silence, pleading with Lucchini to not do something like that again. Her gaze drifted to where Midnight lay, then back to Lucchini.

I don’t want that to be you. Her eyes seemed to say.

“You have more than just yourself to think of, now,” Laekna told the girl in a gentler voice. “We may have started out as strangers, but from this point on—for all intents and purposes—we’re family.” Mawsitsit eyes cut up from Lucchini, pinning each person down in turn. “And that goes for everyone.”

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:37 pm

"You know.....she looks like a Golden Statue of Liberty..." Shane bent her head to the side as she kept her eyes focused on the Golden woman. Her shaggy hair bounced with he motion of her head.

Gabrielle turned her head to look at her, scrunching her face up into a look of disgust. "Statue...of Liberty?"

"Come on....you don't know what that is? You live in Hell and don't know what that is?" Shane grabbed Gabrielle's checks and pressed them together like she was a grape.

"Ummm......I have never been outside of Limbo or Abaddon. I don't know what goes on in your world or what a Statue of Liberty is. For all I know it could be a drink....or a food. But I assume it's a person but I do know what a Statue is. She doesn't look to be made out of stone, though." Gabrielle tried to manage to get words out of her mouth as Shane held her face.

Shane dropped her hands and shrugged her shoulders up. "I give up. This girl..is .....I don't know."

Gabrielle turned her head just in time to see Galaxia slam Lucchini to the ground, blood spilling out everywhere. It wasn't the scene that startled her, it was the sudden movement and motion that made her jump out of her skin. Her eyes were as big as bowling balls and her mouth was hanging open. "Holy.....f---uuu....I mean Fruit....Yes...FRUIT! HOLY FRUIT! LUCCHINI!" Gabrielle yelled and put her hand over her mouth. Her eyes traveling up to Galaxia and glared at her.

Natsuki vowed right then and there that she will do whatever it took to put an end to Arika and her army. She couldn't handle it....all of this bloodshed....it had to be stopped and put to and end, so they can live in peace and heal. Natsuki moved her hair so that it was shielding her eyes from the sight of Lucchini. "Enough....that is enough." Natsuki mumbled and gripped her fists tight.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1525
Armitage GUTS!!! : 204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:42 pm

There was a loud gasp and choked coughing.

'Breathe...'

Panting and her eyes dashing madly around, Lucchini surveyed everything around her. Her recent memory replayed again, forcing tears from her eyes and a last desperate writhing in the bed.

"Let me try again! It's not throwing myself away if I can do it after thinking it through!"

In seconds it caught up to her and she stopped moving again, breathing heavy with exhaustion. She quickly felt on the verge of passing out.

"It's cuz I want to protect everyone here that I have to do this." She cried weakly.

She curled into a ball and lay twitching.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:53 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:There was a loud gasp and choked coughing.

'Breathe...'

Panting and her eyes dashing madly around, Lucchini surveyed everything around her. Her recent memory replayed again, forcing tears from her eyes and a last desperate writhing in the bed.

"Let me try again! It's not throwing myself away if I can do it after thinking it through!"

In seconds it caught up to her and she stopped moving again, breathing heavy with exhaustion. She quickly felt on the verge of passing out.

"It's cuz I want to protect everyone here that I have to do this." She cried weakly.

She curled into a ball and lay twitching.
Xanda wrapped her arms securely around Lucchini, making it damn near impossible for the girl to get out of her grasp. Once again, she ran her fingers through the girl's hair, rumbling deep in her throat as she did.

Laekna sighed; she let her fingertips dance over Lucchini's forehead, glowing a gentle green, as she sought to ease the mental anguish the girl was in.

"Sweetheart," she murmured to Lucchini. "I know you're hurting. I know you want to protect people. But your life is worth more than that. If we all work together, we can get through this. And by the Great Spirits I'll be damned if you don't all make it through alive."

"It won't be easy form here on out," Laekna continued. "But know this: Our home is always open to you, and to anyone, if you need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen. We're mothers, dear. Grandmothers. Let us take care of you."

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Purring softly, Lucchini said no more but nodded firmly. The others had no words to offer, only giving a long stare before Midori's head shaking and Saki's turning away made the trio stop looking and think alone.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:21 pm

Ryuko, Mako, Rezetta, and Cat Goddess Mikoto were powerless to stop Lucchini from recklessly approaching Galaxia.
Unfortantely, they weren't fast enough to spare the girl from her violent fate.
With horrified eyes, the foursome was forced to watch their Italian solider comrade pummled to almost near death.
Thankfully, Dr.Lae was right there to offer her healing abilities, but it was still a scary situation.
-------------------------------

And just like that, all of the Mako's optimisium and strong willed attitude sunk down to an all time low once again.
Galaxia just showed up from the screen, and somehow, she could still do brutal damage to anyone.
Mako could only dread what would happen to her and Ryuko if they dared to face the mighty golden amazon. Her whole complexion was as white as a sheet. She was sweating from top to bottom, creating a puddle below her.
Mako's shaking arms immiedately clinged on to her best friend for support and protection.
"Ryuko-chan, I'm scared..."

Ryuko, equally mortified, held the burnette's hand tightly. She wasn't able to put her response to words or offer comfort for Mako.
She couldn't make any promises to her. Ryuko couldn't assure Mako that everything was going to be okay, because, frankly, it wasn't.
Things weren't going to get any better unless a strategy was made.
"Settle down, Ryuko." Senketsu broke the tense silence. "Your blood pressure is growing cold and your heat rate is raising up."
"I can't help it, Senketsu!" Ryuko hissed at her salior uniform, "This whole situation is driving me crazy...!"
-----------------------
Rezetta glared at Galaxia and Arika with furious eyes. She wasn't going to let them get away with hurting another one of her new found friends. Just then, when she blinked, the vision of Lucchini being savagely torn apart creeped into her head. No, she thought to herself, shaking her head violently. She refused to let the recent nightmare plague her mind even further. All of this pointless violence and bloodshed needed to stop. It just had to stop.

At this moment, the baby blue haired demigod could not distingiuish who was far worse of a twisted monster. Arika Yumemiya or her older twin sister, Pezaru Devil Blackshroud.
Either way, both were sinister in their own right. Despite the hoplessness of the scenario, there was a small glimmer of hope on the horizon.
Rezetta still remebered that time when she faced Galaxia and when she got her gut nearly shatter to pieces. She wasn't sure if it was intention or not, but the golden amazon carried out bits of her own power on to her. Rezetta felt that same surge of power sleeping from within her soul's wavelength.

Despite the horrific display of Galaxia's telepathic assult against Lucchini, Rezetta was no longer convinced. Like it or not, she would have to come face to face with the high and mighty Yang or the towering golden warrior Galaxia.
It made sense to her because she was one of the group's strongest allies thus far.
She could easily hold her own against any threat, small or otherwise.
The demigod knew better than to lose her nerve now of all time. She had survived much worse throughout her 400 years back at her home world.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4581
Armitage GUTS!!! : 620

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:03 am

Akihisa just stares at Galaxia. His mouth is dropped, his eyes are widened, and his entire body is shaking. Although he has become accustomed to the fact he could possibly die at any moment, what she just did to Lucchini keeps him terrified. Nothing verbal would fix the situation, so he just keeps his mouth shut. Food isn't even on his mind anymore.

----

Kyoko's hard resistance budges. It is hard to terrify her, but Galaxia managed to prove her strength without even being present on Pioneer II. Not even someone like Kyoko can keep the terror from showing in her eyes as she watches Lucchini get injured without a single ounce of mercy from Galaxia. She can tell that Galaxia sees everyone here as mere ants. Being seen as an ant is insulting to her, but Kyoko feels powerless in this situation. Perhaps she is one in comparison to this woman.

----

Aki's eyes widen in horror. Her psychic abilities are just child play compared to what that woman in gold did to Lucchini. Feeling powerless is not a common feeling for the psychic duelist. She used to curse her powers frequently, but now she is starting to wish she had more power and power that could stand up to this cruelty. This is how the people of Neo Domino City used to think of her multiplied by ten or even a hundred. She is not at all pleased to be terrified of this woman in gold. She needs to become stronger.

----

Nao cannot keep up her attitude. Even the spider HiME shows fear in her shocked, widened eyes. She can not win at the level she is now. She must find a way to become stronger than this or she will die.

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3662
Armitage GUTS!!! : 554

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:13 am

midori's crazy398 wrote:Purring softly, Lucchini said no more but nodded firmly. The others had no words to offer, only giving a long stare before Midori's head shaking and Saki's turning away made the trio stop looking and think alone.

Shirley rushed over to Lucchini nearly pushing Xan aside, grabbing Lucchini into a hug "Lucchini, please, don't ever try that again...what would I tell the other girls when I get back? What would I tell Maria? What would I do? Lucchini, you're my best friend...I'm begging you don't throw your life away. I know you're in pain...but please lean on me if you have to...please please please"

~~~~~
Flashback 1930s Liberon

Shirley sat in a puddle of blood, her arm drenched in blood her hand holding a small red lump of flesh as it stopped beating, her tormentor gasping as the small girl sat in shock at what she had done "Y-you witch!" he gasps as he falls to the ground lifeless, his blood pooling around her and the girl she had been protecting, "Doris, you okay?" Shirley managed to choke out, to which Doris finally screamed, their mother bursting in to see her husband on the floor and her daughters huddled in the corner "Shirley! What have you done!" her mother says registering what she was seeing "D-Daddy was going to hurt Dorris again, I tried to stop him but..."

~~~~~

---

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
"My final warning to each and every one of you: Once you enter through that piece of shit portal, and look into the eyes of Madam Galaxia, you will know, that your lives are mine. I will look down at each of your graves and it will say, here lies-who gives a shit. The biggest piece of dirt, I've ever laid my eyes on. And the reason you're all laying here, is because MADAM GALAXIA, WHIPPED THEIR PATHETIC AND WEAK ASSES!

"Well, looks like we have no choice but to keep winning and keep getting stronger" Midori said with a grin, hiding her fear as best she could, Saber standing by her side, "Right Saber," Saber nodded to Midori, Midori then turned to Alexis "Right Alexis...Alexis?"

Alexis was standing there smiling "I am going to wipe that smug look off that gold bitch's face if that is the last thing I do," She said with a small smile and for a second black energy seemed to radiate around her disappearing as Alexis's smile dissipated "Oh...Midori...yeah, get stronger and move forward...why are you looking at me like that?" Midori shook her head, for a second there she felt something dark emanating from her "It's nothing Alexis,"

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:08 pm

"Interesting. Mai Tokiha!"

"Y-yes?"

Current BGM: Takanori Arisawa - Sailor Moon Sailor Stars OST - Kyuukyoku no Aku

"You are surrounded by dreamers. If you end up defeating the other "villains", my surprise would be non-existent. They were all poor excuse for fighters. Become more than a mere dreamer seeking solace from your dismal situation. In the end, the Star Seeds will pile up and I won't even care to remember who they belonged to. Only that hollow beliefs in yourself and others helped create the Shine I'm psychologically dependent on.

"The Shine? Wait, Galaxia! We need to-"

"If you don't kill Yang...I'll come looking for you and all the others in the afterlife. There, you will experience true suffering."

"COURTESY OF ME! GALAXIA WILL GET FREE REIGN TO TORTURE ALL HEROES WHO DIE! NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A SEASONAL PASS! heheheheheheheheheheehehHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

As the camera goes out, the footage automatically returns to focus only on the impish Ant God. Mai narrows her gaze, refusing to deactivate her Element just in case anyone else appeared on this deadly "Kiss Cam".

"SEE, MAI-CHAN~!? YOU HAVE YOUR WORK CUT OUT FOR YOU!!!! YOU WILL BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TOMORROW, GALAXY STANDARD TIME!"

Arika held up a small pocket watch and crushed it; causing the time space surrounding the Heroes to unfreeze itself. With Pioneer II free, so was Dita Mirkov, who continued her untranslated babble to Shane before realizing that the Arika Tron was fully activated.

"President Arika!" snapped Dita, shuffling over to get a closer look at her underage boss. "Excuse me, excuse me-WHOA! Watch it, young lady" went the reporter, cutting through the devastated crowd of Heroes. Most of them are still dumbfounded by her sharing a friendly tone with Arika. Once Dita made it to the front, with Mai hanging several dozen feet above her, she stood nice and tall to salute Arika. Mai took notice of Dita's impressive stance; pulling her shoulders back and keeping both legs straight. Below, Hikari also noticed this and couldn't keep his eyes off her. It was best for him to stare at this amazing woman's backside to help him ease over Galaxia's sample power.

"Damn, girl," Hikari murmured with heavy interest.

"It's a pleasure to have you back with us, Madam President! I didn't realize you were being broadcast!"

The Flaming Princess shook her head and wondered how Dita could possibly have a conversation with someone as vulgar, despicable and rude as-"

"Miss Dita, your kindness is too much. I am simply addressing our delightful visitors about the Gates of Valhalla. These wonderful people will no doubt be the rightful sovereign of each universe."

Mai, Hikari, Oscar, Anna and Medusa all reacted in their own unique fashion.  Mai did not expect this, not from the most homicidal maniacs in the Multiverse. "You piece of-"

"Very good! I'll dispatch them shortly as you requested, President! The Galaxy Network would once again like to extend their gratitude for the charity work all across Pioneer II and the universe. Nobody recognizes the unpopular notion of democracy except you."

"Oh, tut, tut, tut, tut, tut."

Mai couldn't take it anymore, "What the Hell is this, Arika?! Stop the act and tell this entire planet what you're really up to! The destruction of the entire Multiverse and it's people!"

Dita gritted her teeth nervously, "now, Miss Mai...you must be mistaken."

"NO! YOU'RE ALL BEING FOOLED BY HER!"

"How dare you!" hissed Arika. "How dare you make such slurring remarks. Dita? Kindly show this common person to her destination, she's not making sense."

This new facade of Arika's caught Mai's attention. "What's going on here?!" she wondered. "No...it's alright. I'll go myself."

The HiME was so mentally worn out, that she slowly lowered herself to the ground. Dita approached Mai as she dematerialized her Element.

"Chill out, Miss Tokiha. President Arika is only trying to offer a courteous service for you and your friends. Be reasonable, okay?"

"Fine" Mai huffed in defeat.

Turning her attention over to Arika, Dita began asking a few technical questions concerning Pioneer II and all it's functions. Supposedly several hunting guilds have been formed to combat alien invaders all over the universe. It was a relief to find out that the Heroes were not needed on these expeditions, for they were too overpowered. Yes, Arika, the Heroes deserve more of a challenge. The reason why they were chosen to visit each universe using the Gates of Valhalla.

"Now, forgive me for making you deal with the new arrivals. Although brave and worthy of our greatest mission, they can be so horribly, uh, stupid. They haven't quite broken in yet. Rather thick as it were. Especially Miss Matoi."

"That's quite fine, President Arika. I'm sure some pampering from the Galaxy Network will perk em' right up."

"Wonderful. Is there anything else you'd like to report before sending my warm cup of Galaxybucks, Miss Mirkov?"

"Yes, actually. Professor Einstein has just arrived from Princeton of Earth's past, and um, he's a bit confused about his theory."

"My, you don't say?"

"If you don't mind, President Arika, could you straighten him out?"

"Could be a pleasure, m'dear. Hmm, better make it Ash Wednesday.

"You're awesome, President! The Galaxy Network will broadcast your generosity tonight, as well as a service to one of the fallen visitors. I read a report that a talking Wyrm had perished before arrival."

"How tragic. You have my authorization. Good day to you, Miss Mirkov. Heroes of Pioneer II, I salute your courageous spirits! Bai Bai~"

Current BGM: Yuki Kajiura - Mai-HiME OST Original Soundtrack - Mata Aou Ne

The Frenchwoman gave a quick hug to Mai, who had just rejoined the group. "Mai. These are just more minds games played by this demon girl. I think it's best to put any hatred away for the meantime. We are safe here, even if for a limited time."

Mai attempted to shake off her incoming migraine. "Arigatou, Oscar-sama. I just want to lie down for a second."

"As would I, Miss Mai." softly replied Anna, who walked over; still clung to Elsa's arm. Hikari steps in, "We could all use a time out. But first, it would mean a lot to
Xan if-"

"You don't even need to tell me once, Hikari-kun. Miss Dita? My apologies for my behavior earlier. I'm interested in attending the funeral service for Midnight."

"Midnight, huh?" Dita questioned before giving Mai a thumbs up. "I'll set everything up for Dr. Roanoke and her wife. The President told me everything about their home world Sending. You all will see it."

"Thank you, I really appreciate it."

Dita raised her voice for all the Heroes to hear what she had in mind next, "While I get preparations going, I would like to direct all of you to your living quarters!"

Mai felt relieved hearing this, "actual living quarters?"

"Correct! Pioneer II's technology stretches beyond our own universe and has brought a taste of yours with it. On each of this station's levels, you will find a section resembling your home world. Complete with civilians transported from each. Not just that, businesses and way of living also coincide. Now, I would guide you all one by one, but I'll be busy covering headlines for the Sending. So, what I want you all to do is follow your guides to your "apartments"! chuckled Dita before whistling.

Appearing before everyone...what could be described as albino bobble heads; were the guides. One for each Hero. These tiny creatures had blank expressions on their faces, but made an amusing clicking noises as they shook their heads for reasons beyond Mai's understanding. Didn't matter to the HiME and Anna, both found them adorable. Oscar and Hikari both laughed hysterically at how some of them look happy, sad and..."special". The masked man picked up his black eyed creature, lifting it magnanimously in toast. "Welcome home, gang."

Dita was pleased to see her odd bellboys were getting a warm reception. "Like em', guys? Records show that they are called tree spirits from their universe."

Clikclikclikclikclikclikclikclikclikclikclikclikclikclik!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:15 pm

"Living quarters? I guess this will do better than the hard ground in the woods somewhere. It would be nice having a nice warm bed to sleep on." Natsuki thought, and boy could she use it. She would rather like to have Shizuru rub the knot out of her neck but she was in no place to complain.

The blue, headed woman looked to the sky, night time was setting upon them, taking in a nice deep breath of the air that circulated through her lungs. She turns towards everyone with her emerald eyes and got their attention by pointing to the sky with her index finger.

"The day has come to and end and the lights of the city takes over for our natural lightening. It's time for us to get a move on before it gets too dark, who knows what is waiting to jump us." She looked over to Shizuru and shifted her eyes back to the group. Plus, I think we could use a night in a cosy bed and warm covers." Natsuki smirked and put her hands on her hips. "We could use all of the rest we could get since we have a missions to accomplish."

Natsuki turned her back to them and shuffled over to Shizuru and nudged her arm playfully. She did it so that she wouldn't make her suspect anything, she just did it because of the touch. She missed contact in any form and what better way to do it than to make little movements.

Gabby yawned and stretched her arms to the sky. "Yeah! What are those things?!" Gabrielle yelled and pointed at the little creatures.

"They're soooo cute! They look like the little stuffed toys I got for my youngest daughter!"

Gabrielle was surprised to see the little guys move. Each movement they made almost made her squeal with cuteness. "I could use a nice bed and sleep, not that I will have a good nights sleep but I'm exhausted. I could use some sort of comfort.

Johanna huffed and cracked her neck to the side and Shane rushed up beside her to give her a one arm hug. "Hey grumpy, you get your own room. Now you can scowl at the wall all you want....and I.....well.....We will just have to see what I can get in my room" Shane smirked and started laughing. Johanna threw her arm away and stepped closer to Gabrielle.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Elsa stared at the “tree spirit” that would be guiding her and Anna to their new (hopefully temporary) home. Dita had mentioned that there would be a bit of each of their homes present, and right now all Elsa wanted was a bit of Arendelle familiarity.  

Or better yet, her Ice Palace. She’d have to look into good locations for one.

If there truly is a piece of Æsa  here, that would be a good place for your icy keep. Summanus rumbled into her mind. You go with your sister, Iceling. I will remain with my old partner for now.

Elsa nodded, squeezing Anna's arm briefly.

“C’mon,” she intoned softly, “let’s go find our new quarters.”

~

“Our home,” Laekna spoke softly in her wife’s ear. “It’s exactly like the one we know; in an area that is just a little too similar to Æsa.”

Xan cracked a wan smile at that, knowing full well that her wife was referencing Æsa’s notorious bitter cold.

At least it’ll be familiar. She thought. The ringing silence that answered her thought only served to remind her that Midnight—who had been a primary presence in her mind for nearly a century—was no longer with her. And never would be again.

Amethyst eyes closed tightly, as she choked back another sob; Laekna rubbed soothing circles on her back, and Summanus curled around the two of them once again.

~~

“Ara~” Shizuru replied with a teasing smile as her arm was bumped. “Is Natsuki trying to get me into her bed? Tsk.”

She leaned forward and bopped Natsuki lightly on the nose, voice dropping to a whisper as she leaned towards the bluenette’s ear.

“Natsuki should know she doesn’t need to try,” she practically purred into Natsuki’s ear. “I am always happy to sleep with my Natsuki~”

~~

Kaltus meandered aimlessly through the streets, utterly clueless as to where his “guide” was taking him. Eventually, the strange white creature stopped in front of a particular building. It was well built; with decently sized walls and a triangular orange-and-white striped roof. Just in front was a thick white pole holding a white sign with a large “W” made of mostly horizontal orange stripes.  Underneath the “W” was a word that the young demigod certainly didn’t recognize.

It read: “Whataburger”

Whatever that meant, it looked an awful lot like a restaurant, if the pictures of food lining the windows was anything to go by. And, well, he was pretty hungry.

No time like the present, he thought wryly as he walked through the door and was immediately assaulted with too many delicious smells to name.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:35 pm

Nao doesn't really mind the tree spirits, but she doesn't feel it necessary to comment on them either.

Nao smirks at Natsuki.

"I agree. I mean, this is our last night of rest, right Kuga? We don't want to provoke a vampire attack."

----

"Those things look weird, but at the same time, I have an odd interest in them. Do these tree spirits talk?" Kyoko asks.

----

"Are they friendly?" Akihisa eyes the tree spirits with caution. He may be getting more used to things, but he hasn't adapted to every creature and he isn't sure he can trust them with faces like that.

----

"Those tree spirits look cute. I love them already." Aki explains. She picks one up and smiles at it.

"I'm sure they're quite nice, Akihisa. Don't judge based on appearances."

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:36 pm

Ryuko, Rezetta, and Mako could not register what they were seeing. Dita was saluting to the sadistic, vile minded, sinister monster of a prepetual teenage girl. 
Thier jaws nearly dropped to the floor. Not only were Arika and Dita conversing in a normal, proper fashion, they were being painted as the stupid people. Arika was treating them like commoners! 
Ryuko's rage came back to her in an instant.
The red streaked haired girl angrily marched over to the Russain reporter and grabbed her by the collar, despereate to take some sense into this naive woman.

"Do you have any fucking idea what's going on?! Do you have any idea what we been through because of this ruthless bitch!? Arika Yumemiya is EVIL!"

Of course, Ryuko's warnings fell on deaf ears. She relased her grip on Dita and turned her attention to Arika with her phony friendliness and that sickening fabricated smile.
Cat goddess Mikoto was right, Dita wouldn't be able to understand Arika better than Mai and the others. They all knew who she truly was. A demonic, egotistic manic with a nasty streak for cruelty. An insane abomination of a so-called harmless teenage girl. 
At the insult from Arika regarding her stupidity, Matoi roared at the giant monitor for the last time.
She took Dita's microphone and declared her wrath towards the co-called madam president on the big screen.

"Now you listen to me, you motherfucking, c**k-sucking, puck-ass, bitch! If I ever see your face here again, I will fucking end your sick and twisted little life! BET ON IT!!!"

And with that, Ryuko gave back the mic to Dita, her strength finally wavering, for now.
"Sorry you had to see that..."

Mako walked over to her best friend, wanting to make sure she was okay.

"Ryuko-chan..."

"It's alright, Mako," Ryuko smiled wryly at the bowl-cut haired girl, "It burns me up but...now I just want to forget all of this and rest."

"Of course! We all deserve it, no matter who says otherwise."

Once Dita mentioned actual living quarters to the Heroes, Ryuko and the other girls beamed with relief, joy, shock, and bewilderment. Mako was delighted to hear that she was going to stay at place similar to home. She could use some rest right about now. Ryuko-chan needed rest right now.

However, the two teenagers were not expecting their guides to be so...small and different. This was definitely a cross over multiverse if such things like these exists.
While Mako Mankanshoku gushed over how cute they were, Ryuko had to concur.
She hid behind Mako like a shy and scared young girl, uncertain of the strange beings in front of them.

Mako looked at her friend with puzzlement.

"Ryuko-chan, why are you behind me? You aren't really scared of these cuties, are you?"

Ryuko denied vehemently as she shook her head.

"N-No! That's not it. I'm...my ankle hurts and I need some support, that's all!"

"Oh..."

"Oi! Dita," Ryuko asked before she followed Mako, "Why are these things having seizures? It's creeping me out..."

Cat goddess Mikoto poked at one of them and smiled like a cheerful cat. She had never seen actual spirits come to life before, despite being a monk of sorts back at Earl.

"Wow, neat!

Rezetta kneelt down to greet the harmless tree spirits, sensing their warm energy.
She picked one up and waited patiently for the others to pick their respective living space.
The baby blue haired had seen plenty of spirits in her home world but these were quite special in their own way.

"Well, aren't you a cute little guide." Rezetta smiled warmly.

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:42 pm

Alexis looked at the tree spirits, "aren't you guys the cutest" she said leaning down to look one standing on a park bench in the eye "I could get used to this place"

Midori smiled as she looked at the little spirits as well "reminds me of drawings from the edo period, maybe earlier...either way, they feel like they're from some Shintoist world" Midori said her smile turning into a full on grin, "Well, with that I'm thinking its time we get to our rooms, afterall there's a chance its bunkbeds...and I am claiming that top bunk!" Midori said with her determined grin, Saber just sighed "Master is such a child sometimes" she grumbled under her breath

Shirley giggled as one tilted its head making its distinctive clicking noise "Trudy would love these things, though she'd probably get them into a military lineup and have them jingling in tune within minutes" Shirley said with a smile, only for it to be replaced by a blush as her stomach let out a loud animalistic growl "Think I'm gonna go get something to eat, you wanna join me Lucchini?" she asked her friend

"Well I-" suddenly Alexis's body surged with pain, before she could start hacking blood she called out a pact "Genevieve" once again, her hair shortened and turned lime green covering her left eye, speaking of which her eyes red and her ears became pointed,

"well, on that note I think I'm gonna call it a day everyone" Alexis said with a smile, "and we get actual beds tonight, I wonder if Arika runs the kind of establishment where they have mints on the pillows" she said with a cheesy smirk

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:47 pm

"I....I...ummm....well...it wasn't meant....to be...like...."

Natsuki's face turned as bright as Gabrielle's hair and got her composure back once she heard Nao's voice. That voice, the one that annoyed her to oblivion, Natsuki's eyes rolled to the side so that she was facing Nao and contorted her face up into a weird expression.

"I agree. I mean, this is our last night of rest, right Kuga? We don't want to provoke a vampire attack." Natsuki mimicked. "Yeah you would know wouldn't you. Look how smart you have become, Nao!"

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:57 pm

As the small Tree Spirits kindly waddled and hovered over, they got no rise out of any of the four. Saki was the first to notice as one tugged on her pants. Looking down, her eyes were broken, she couldn't even smile at the charming appearance of the creature. Her mind still ran idea after idea for murder. Midori let one rest on her finger as she saw it fly towards her.

"Looks like I'll be rooming separately. Try not to get lonely without me, eh old woman?"

Saki didn't laugh or show signs of anger at the nickname. She couldn't find the strength to speak. Midori felt the sting of pain, but left it alone. Seeing her spirit, Kanako screeched and tried running but froze when a whole cluster came for her.

"D-Don't do anything funny like look up my skirt!"

They said nothing but flooded her mind with visions of where they intended to take her. Calming down in their healing and cute features, she soon smiled again and laughed as they seemed to dance around as they guided her.

"Stay away from me." Lucchini growled.

"Food? FOOD?! IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT NOW, HUH?!!"

She sank to her knees again and began punching the pavement.

"FUCK THAT! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!"

With a screaming sob she collapsed into the crater she made without a word. She didn't care when the Tree Spirits came for her and politely lifted her away on a bed of their tiny arms, trails of her tears leaving behind a path.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:09 am

These "Tree Spirits" were helpful little things, even without the ability to communicate directly. Unlike most of the Heroes, several of the creatures gathered around Mai and the other HiME and doppelgangers. What does this mean? Mai ran over to Midori and Cat Goddess to find out. All of the girls were led to one spot.

"Midori-chan, Natsuki-chan, Nao-chan, Mikoto-chan, Shizuru-san and Midori-san. Call me crazy, but I think we're going to be rooming together. Just look at the Tree Spirits, they won't budge until we head into the teleporter."

Mai knelt down to pet the leading Tree Spirit, who may or may not seem anxious to get moving. Mai couldn't tell. The darn thing could be plotting to dress her up in a chicken suit for all she knew.

"Little ones, we're ready. Guide my friends."

The Tree Spirits clik and clak'ed in unison, forming a straight line, As they began moving towards the teleporter from earlier, Mai looked back at waved at Dr. Medusa. "Thank you for everything, Medusa-san! We'll see you in the morning!"

Medusa didn't respond because she hated raising her voice in public. She did, however, return a wave and smiled. Burying her hands into her white coat pockets again, Dr. Medusa walked back through the hospital's sliding doors. "Lae, be with your wife. I'll watch things here while you're at the services."

---

A single Tree Spirit ventured into a vast countryside. There, in the center of meadow was a beautiful French mansion. Lady Oscar walked up to this grand home and stared in amazement.

"Just like back home. The scent...the cool breeze touching my skin...it's an absolute perfect replica."

Oscar wanted to thank her little guide, only it was difficult knowing what he (or she?) wanted. "I know!" exclaimed Oscar, reaching for his left white glove; pulling each digit off. Once removed, the Frenchwoman placed the glove on the head of the Tree Spirit.

"It's a hat, little one. It looks good on you!" laughed Oscar before lifting herself back up. She inhaled the fresh country air once more. This was the perfect scenery, especially now that the stars have appeared. After Arika's terrible display, this was the brief escape Oscar needed.

---
Queen Elsa wrote:Elsa nodded, squeezing Anna's arm briefly.

“C’mon,” she intoned softly, “let’s go find our new quarters.”

Past Shirley and Shane, Anna had arrived at a part of this highly advanced city. Only this section was devoted to everything Arendelle. It's look, the people, everything was here! There was even an ice business going on, only it seemed empty without Kristoff and Sven hammin' it up. No, this was the closest thing to home possibly. In the center of it all was a royal castle where the Tree Castle pointed to.

"Elsa! Elsa! OH MY GOSH! It's just like ours! I don't know who the decorator is, but he or she did a great job replicating Arendelle! It's sooooooooo Chic, no?" giggled Anna, just remembering that Arika brought her misery not long ago. "Sorry, Elsa. Before Miss Oscar went ahead of us, she said..."

We are safe now, Your Majesty. It's true that rough times are ahead of us. But while we're here, it's okay to smile again.

"I just don't want to pretend to be happy. After paying our respects to Midnight, can we just...snuggle thoughts of Arika away. Please?"

---

As Hikari exited the teleporter, observing familiar territory all around him. This was, after all, the first area of this space Metropolis they encountered. His guiding Tree Spirit stopped in front of a high rise building so fancy, you'd think it belonged to the richest man on Earth.

"New York City. Where it started and where things will probably end up, if I'm not careful."

Hikari looked down at the bobbly Tree Spirit with the happy face...at least, the masked man hoped it meant happy.

"Hey, pal. Do you know how I survived these streets as a young crime fighter in training?"

Clikclikclikclikclikclikclik!

"Well, there's a thing called Perseverance. Say it with me, now. Per-"

Clik.

"se-"

Clik.

"ver-"

Clik.

"-rance."

Clikclikclikclikclik!

"You're a natural, kid. And you get it."

Clikclikclikclikclik!

"The best part is..."

Hikari reaches behind him to draw the Moonlight Blade, igniting the blazing light. It's powerful cackling and humming echoed throughout the busy streets. Many civilians were drawn to the sight, but were too afraid to ask about Hikari's magic sword of Serenity.

"It still rings true today. Galaxia...prepare yourself."

---

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:28 am

“Of course, Anna.” Elsa replied with a sad smile. Although the castle and surrounding area was almost exactly like home…she could still feel the loss emanating through her Bond with Summanus.

If this is the kind of Bond Xanda shared with Midnight…it’s only been a short while and already I can’t imagine life without his constant presence. Elsa mused silently.

You may well be the only one who truly understands her loss, Iceling. Summanus replied to her thoughts somberly. A piece of her soul has died. For you, it would take the death of both myself and your sister to equate.

Elsa paled visibly at the very notion of losing her sister, pain stabbing through her heart as the lingering echo of the loneliness and isolation of her childhood whipped through her mercilessly.

She turned one last time to survey the full extent of her new home before following Anna once again, deep in thought.

~~

Summanus began to rumble something of a tune; one known throughout Æsa, and sung during the darkest times in a person’s life.

He opened in a surprisingly melodic voice for a dragon:

Shadows fall
And hope has fled.
Steel your heart
The dawn will come.

Lae joined him for the chorus, running her fingers through Xanda’s long hair as she sang softly; for once on-key.

The night is long
And the path is dark
Look to the sky
For one day soon
The dawn will come

Xan joined in; her voice quavered through her tears even as it rose above the others to enrapture the growing crowd around them.

The shepherd’s lost
And his home is far
Keep to the stars
The dawn will come.

The night is long
And the path is dark
Look to the sky
For one day soon
The dawn will come

Xanda rose, Lae rising with her as the chorus ended. She removed what was left of her cloak and wrapped it around Midnight’s body; placing her gently on a raised outcrop of rock that would serve as a pyre. Her voice rose as she put the full power of her Sonomancy into the final verse.

Bare your blade
And raise it high
Stand your ground
The dawn will come.

The night is long
And the path is dark
Look to the sky
For one day soon
The dawn will come

The final notes faded into silence and Xanda stood holding her wife close as she said her final goodbyes to her oldest and closest friend. She nodded once, and Summanus sent out a gentle stream of fire; lighting the makeshift pyre.

“Of Dragon’s Spirit you were born, and to Dragon may you return.” Xan said quietly as the pyre burned.

When the pyre burned out she collected the ashes in a pouch Lae provided; then climbed up Summanus as high as she could. He rose as she reached the top of his head, standing as tall as he could while Xanda released the ashes into the wind.

“May you ever fly on favorable winds, Midnight; Child of Dragon.”

With the makeshift Sending over, Xan half-climbed, half-slid back down Summanus. Amethyst eyes met sympathetic green for a brief moment before closing with a nod. It was time to go home.

Laekna led her wife and Summanus to the portal that would take them to their new home, knowing full well her wife would want some time away from everyone else to gather herself as best she could.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:10 pm

Midnight's "Sending" as they called it. It was a hauntingly beautiful occasion; a fitting goodbye to the poor creature. Mai did recall all the hovering camera mecha that were suspended in midair. Capturing every moment. Catching every tear. Dita reporting the bellow of Summanus' ancient song. She was only able to think about Midnight herself. Though they were together a brief time, she missed the company. Mai would give anything to hear the Wyrm's complaints about not having home world gruel in her ramen specials.

Current BGM: Phantasy Star Online Music: Pioneer 2

As the HiME, and these "Otome", approached their highrise suite, Mai promised herself that she would visit Xan and Dr. Lae in the morning. There was so much she wanted to say...even confess to. This guilt was killing her inside. Princess Anna, who always remained bubbly in the worst of time, was driven to tears because of Arika. Mai shuddered at the thought of it all. It felt like a icicle stab through her soul. If only...if only. This was hard for Mai Tokiha to accept, or even fathom, but it seemed to be so.

Maybe now that everything was settled amicably (and temporarily), it was time to recollect. Mai waved at the lost soul. Her chest pounding due to Kagutsuchi's own sadness. The HiME of Flames tried not to cry.

Night was a sight to see in Pioneer II. The star studded spectacle of brights lights, flying cars, power generators and tall buildings was a magnificent; sprawling sight to see, An extravagant mixture of every sci-fi anime she had ever seen as a child. Thanks to Takumi for that; her little angel.

The girls crossed several moving streets, similar to the moving walkway that connected the city and the island from earlier. Miss Mirkov sure knew what she was doing, for Mai and her friends became the talk of the space station. Hikari and Johanna were hounded by press back there! Under any other circumstances, Mai would welcome the attention as she secretly dreamed of being an idol since she was a little girl. That time just wasn't in the present. Not when this place was the greatest illusion ever conceived.

Once they arrived at hotel her very symbol was placed on top. Lit up like a star...bad joke. She leaned over to Natsuki and said, "From the moment I laid eyes on that mark on my breast, I knew something would come out of it. Good or bad. Now look, it just won't go away."

Sliding doors opened. An entire staff of Japanese women came to tend to the girls, examining them all closely and asking if they had any luggage. "Ehhh, silly me" Mai thought internally, it never occurred to her that this area was Japanese populated. That's what happens when one is lost in thought. It also didn't occur to Mai that her and the girls weren't exactly the cleanest, either. A bath would be amazing right now.

"Gomenasai! We don't have much luggage with us, other than a few damaged bags from our travels."

"That is quite alright, young lady. Dita Mirkov has purchased your room for permanent stay. It is a giant suite that will fit all of you. Please come this way!"

Mai nodded and cracked a smile. She looked back at the Tree Spirits and scratched the "leader's" chin with her pinky nail. "Thank you for leading the way, Mr. Tree Spirit."

As the girls entered, a host of service women surrounded a smaller version of the transporters from outside. Considering they were no elevators, this must be their ticket up!

"Come on everyone, let's go-MIDORI-CHAN...AND SAN?!?!?!?!?!?"

Mai caught both her Midori and the doppelganger flirting it up with the service women. Pac-Man faced with Xs in her eyes, Mai entered quickly to escape the embarrassment.

Note: Mai Tokiha will refer to Midori Sugiura as Midori-chan and Aswald Midori as Midori-san.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:31 pm

"What? Mai-Chan they were twins," Midori called in defense of her actions following her into the room, winking back out at the twins mouthing the words "call me" accompanied by a wink

"Woah, look at this suite" Midori's eyes lit up like a child at Christmas, "a full bathhouse built in and even a plasma TV, too bad they don't have a OMG! A SEGA SATURN! I HAVEN'T SEEN THESE IN YEARS! I'm going to check out the rest of this place" The livingroom alone was amazing, with a spiral staircase connecting it to a second floor overlooking the first, the balcony was rounded out with small botanical garden around the side of the building and a wonderful view of Pioneer II

Midori ran upstairs eager to pick out the best room for her and after a few attempts found a huge room with a terrace balcony and an library full of old books of Japanese literature and doujins of all kinds, a queensized bed in the corner and a view over the surrounding area from the balcony

Midori checked the minikitchen and fully stocked minibar "Asahi, my savior!" she said picking out a can of beer, cracking it open and putting it to her lips letting the sweet ambrosia like fluid pour over her tastebuds "Thank god for this" She sighed

looking herself over in the mirror she realized she was still drenched in Shadow Akane's blood and guts, "I really need to bathe at some point" she said with a sigh walking back out into the living room terrace and back down the stairs taking a seat on the couch, her beer in hand

"Giant terrace, fridge full of beer and other goodies, huge Television with every gaming system hooked up, and a room tailored to my liking, if this is a last meal before an execution I can die happy"

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Segata Sanshiro demanded a Sega Saturn)

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:33 pm

Shizuru seemed to fairly glide through the main lobby of their new home, drawing attention from males and females alike as she gracefully maneuvered her way through the rapidly gathering throngs of people.
She, of course, had eyes only for the woman at her side: Her Natsuki.

As the others split off to explore their rooms one-by-one, Shizuru noticed something delightful: her and Natsuki seemed to be sharing an impressive suite. And better yet, it appeared that—at a glance—she would be sharing a bed with her Natsuki as well.

“Ara, Natsuki~” She lilted in entirely too happy a voice. “It seems we will be bedmates~”

Crimson eyes danced with amusement and…something else.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:49 pm

Following the others with more cute girls trailing her, Midori sighed and had to stop as they all began entering their room.

"I'll be here, ladies." Were her parting words to them as they continued to fawn and tremble in the hallway.

Walking inside, she saw her look a like dash straight for a small device that set something off in her. It was strange but flashes of Mai and herself holding strange devices to control vehicles on a TV screen. A small pain thobbed in her head as she saw it. Shaking it away, she ran a hand through her hair.

'Was that...one of those memories she spoke of?'

Following the other Midori was starting to irk her. That hog was already draining the available drink!

"Hey! Outta the way, that's for all of us you greedy fool!"

To drive home her point she snatched one for herself and copied the motion of opening the tab.

"Says its beer but I've never heard of this kind..."

At that moment another face came to mind, she and Yoko sitting around laughing together over mugs of this same brand. Another slight jolt of pain hit her. She stared for a moment but finished the whole can in a single drawn out gulp.

"Not bad, we both have good taste after all."

'These images, it all must be coming back because of her...it's strange and nostalgic at the same time.

She disposed of the can in the trash as her heart panged.

'And yet for all these luxuries...my home can never be like this again. Our prosperity is gone.'

Last edited by midori's crazy398 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:51 pm

Natsuki waddled slowly behind Shizuru, perplexed at how THEY, had to share a room together. Her and this new Shizuru. Natsuki looked around in the door away of the lobby and she watched as the male and females admired Shizuru. The way that she always had. It was like the moment she first laid eyes on Shizuru, walking with her hair blowing with each stride. She wasn't going to admit it but there was a slight blush that day and she never forgets that moment even on her bad days.

The group split off in each direction and Natsuki caught Nao at the corner of her eye before following Shizuru to their new room.

Natsuki immediately locked eyes on the King sized bed, mattress in all it's glory.

"Ara, Natsuki...it seems we will be bedmates~"

Natsuki's eyebrows arched into curly "U"s and brought her hand up to her nose to prevent any nose dripping. She rememebered Nao in the hallway.

"NAO!!! HEY....Hey...Nao....pal....you...don't want to sleep in our room do you?" Natsuki asked as she glanced out in the hallway for a noise.

She turned to look inside the room again and crossed her arms around her chest. Her lips frowned into a slump and her green eyes met Shizuru's. She may have looked grumpy on the outside but Natsuki felt almost at ease when she imagined Shizuru's body close to her again. That thought made her eyes close tight.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:06 pm

"What a massive lobby. It's a fantastic location to hit on people, isn't it?"

Nao sighs and steps through the portal. "And this thing is huge. Arika really did a good job with the luxuries."

She twitches and is unable to believe that she just complimented that ant demon.

That Kuga woman then addresses her. "Uh, excuse me? No. Fuck off. Not after the way you responded to me earlier."

Nao walks over to the door with a sign on it that says "Nao Yuuki: knock or I will slam the door in your face."

She opens it and steps inside. "Is there a lamp? Where is the light switch?"

A couple lamps on each side of the entrance turn on and she gives a blank stare at the room. It seems this room suits her as she looks around. She would be pleased with her living arrangements if Arika wasn't the one who set them up.

There is a webbed hammock with a blanket and comfortable pillow in the upper left-hand corner and a large view of the city to the right of the hammock.

The window is so massive that Nao stomps over to it and pulls the dark red curtains shut. Next to the gold dresser off to the right of the window is a mini-fridge. Nao pulls open a drawer. Clothes. A lot of them. She will observe those more later. What catches her eye is a framed picture of her with her mother on the dresser. She slams the framed photograph so it faces down and she doesn't have to see it.

The room is decorated with multiple pictures of spiders and a table at the center of the room. The center of the room has a laptop and a pink cell phone next to it. The laptop is off, but she can tell that it must be prepared just for her.

Nao rolls her eyes. This is some sick joke. She cannot be happy with the idea of death when she has something this awesome. No, in fact, she would prefer that she kept this lovely room and yet she knows this is like her last meal, not to mention she still needs to clean up.

She grinds her teeth and clenches her teeth. Arika must die! Giving her cake only to plan to take it from her is not acceptable. Nao loves being here already, but it is a false paradise.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Cat goddess Mikoto was overjoyed at the sight of the special suite they were given.
There was a flat screen televison installed to the wall. There was also a playstation 4 and other gaming systems included with it. There was even a karaoke machine, Mai's favorite.
The beds were all lined up and spaced out. Big boobied women were their service women! There was even a stack of ramen bowls for everyone staying at the suite!

Everything the HiME and Otome wanted, they provided up to eleven! Mikoto's eyes turned into stars. This was Mikoto's dream come true!Without hesitation, the impulsive cat like Buddhist girl leaped at one of the bowls and wildly consumed it. Her hunger for food was long overdue and she'd be damned if anyone stopped her now

"Wow, this food is the best! I can get use to this fancy place!"

-------------
Despite the fact that Mako Mankanshoku and Ryuko Matoi weren't technically a couple, the best friend duo were inseparable even now.
After what they've been through together, Ryuko didn't want Mako to stay in a room all by herself.
As selfish as it was, Ryuko felt lonely without the rest of the team. She felt...naked. No pun intended.
She wasn't sure if she should be more suspious or more careless due to her fatigue.
Eventually, all of her skeptisim was washed away in an instant at the sight of their shared hotel room.

"Holy motherdick..." Ryuko managed.

Mako and Ryuko's room was a complete exact replica of the Mankanshoku's home.
There was the living room, where everyone had their breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
There was the bedroom where everyone slept in their own futon beds.
Whether it was a cruel prank or a temporary blessing was beyond both teenage girls.
The bowl-cut haired girl was completely estatic to see her home again after so long.

"OH MAH GAWD!!! This is our home! Look, Ryuko-chan! Look, look, look! This is my home! It's got everything, the television, the kitchen, the wardrobe closet, the bathroom, everything!
It's everything we need..."
Just then, as Mako is looking around the suite, her knees began to shake.
"Yeah, i-i-it has everything we need."
Mako's brown droppy eyes began to water.
"Except...except mama, papa, Guts, and Mataro...!"

The pained girl was now on all fours, huge tears of sorrow clouding her vision.

Ryuko apprached Mako, placing a gentle hand on the girl's shoulder.
"Mako..."

"This isn't r-r-really home, is it?" Mako asked as she began to sob uncontrollably.

Ryuko placed her hands to Mako's wet cheeks. This was genuine pain and sorrow in this round face.
This was true homesickness. Ryuko wasn't the gentle comfort type, far from it. But, she would have to make an exceptional, for her best friend's sake.

"Let it all out, Mako. It'll be alright."

Ryuko pulled her sobbing friend into a warm hug, hoping this would ease her in some way.
Mako wrapped her arms around the other girl, crying continuously.

"I wanna go home, Ryuko-chan. I wanna go home!"

"I know." 

-----------------

Rezetta's suite wasn't anything extravagant. If anything, it was just what she wanted. She was not the one to live somewhere with civilian chatter or loud cars. The demigod was more into the quiet and peaceful areas. Which is why she was pleased to find a simple small studio apartment.

Once she was inside the room, the tree spirit she was hold disappeared, its duty fulfilled.

"Thanks, little guy. I'd give you a tip but you've already went on your way."

Without hesitation, the tall woman walked to her bed and fell back first on it.
As she laid on the bed, she mentally planned strategies as to take on Galaxia and the other villains.
It was a much harder job than she thought. After what she saw happen to Luuchini, any wrong move could be proven fatal.

After a few moments, Rezetta's stomach grumbled, she hadn't ate a thing since she was admitted to the hospital. With a small laugh, she decided get herself comfortable, for now.

Note: Rezetta's homeland has a Death-City-esqe sort of feel to it.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next