Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Post by Lerena on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Pain. That is all the spider HiME can think about. She figures in the future things will get a lot worse for them and she cannot believe how casual the other remaining HiME are being for this reason alone. For once, she cannot handle being chill. They seriously need a plan of action or all of them will die.

Externally, she takes the green crystal and forces a small smile of gratitude, yet internally she is raging and it shows in her narrowing eyes.

"How does this wor---oh. I feel better now."

----

Aki takes the green crystal from Laeka and feels her body's energy increase. "Thank you. I feel much better."

She had been healed earlier during her battle, but the green crystal seemed to remove her fatique completely. It didn't, however, take away her hunger since its primary function is healing wounds.

----

Kyoko catches a glimpse of the green crystal and upon receiving hers she holds it within her hand. As it shines brightly and fills her body with warmth, she can tell this crystal has magnificent healing abilities unlike anything she has seen with a soul gem.

"Man, I could still use some food, but at least I'm no longer exhausted and injured."

----

Akihisa approaches Medusa. "Excuse me. Do you know where there is food? I haven't eaten in a long time and my stomach cannot handle this for much longer."

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3662
Armitage GUTS!!! : 554

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:26 pm

Finally wrapping up with the last of the injured (a man with an unnerving resemblance to Xanda), she approached the bed her wife had been laid on. She fished out the crystal necklace she’d long ago made Xanda begin wearing and re-charged it; setting it to begin slowly healing her before turning back to the others.

“I’m going to see to Summanus,” she informed them. “Xanda shouldn’t wake before I return but if she does…oh just knock her back out.” She rolled her eyes at the odd looks she received. “Trust me, you don’t want to deal with her. Not with what she’ll be going through. And if someone could move her back outside, I’d be grateful. It would be best for her to be near Summanus and I when she wakes.”

She headed out of the hospital, angling towards to teleporter that would take her to Summanus.

She approached Summanus, placing her hand on his massive nose when he lowered his head to greet her.

“Do I even want to know what kind of trouble you and that wife of mine have gotten into this time?” She inquired dryly as she pulled several green crystals the size of her hand out of her bag.

Summanus opened his maw obediently and Lae placed the crystals on his tongue. When he closed his mouth and crunched down on them, a gentle green aura enveloped him; healing nearly all of his injuries.

“Probably not.” The old dragon rumbled as he rose and stretched his wings.

Lae shook her head with a heavy sigh. “Come. Let’s rejoin the others. Xanda will want to be near us both when she wakes.” She led him over to one of the transporters, eyeing it skeptically.

“You know, then.” He said as he lowered his head to get a better look at the strange device.

“Of course, she’s my wife. And your companions are quite talkative.” She paused for a moment. “Try touching it. The rest of us have to walk into it.”

Summanus grunted, but did as Laekna suggested…and found himself suddenly outside the hospital.

“That’s not disconcerting at all.” He grumbled, setting his bulk down as Laekna appeared behind him and Xanda was brought outside.

“I’d say you get used to it,” Laekna responded dryly, “but you don’t.”

Summanus snorted in response.

Xan awoke suddenly to the familiar sensation of healing magic. And not just any healing magic; her wife’s Healing magic.

Her eyes shot open and she sat up abruptly, focusing in immediately on the tan, golden-haired woman kneeling at her side.

“You…you’re…please tell me this isn’t another illusion.” She said shakily as she cupped the familiar face before her.

“Xanda…” Lae breathed out. “Your eyes…”

“I know.” Xan’s hand dropped as her head hung. “They’re different.”

“They’re purple…like your father’s.”

“I know.” Xanda said again. “I…felt it.” Her head shot up suddenly, and she gripped her wife’s upper arms with desperation. “You can save her! It hasn’t been that long; Narissa taught you how—“

She cut herself off as Laekna shook her head sadly.

“I’m so sorry, Xanda,” Lae told her clearly grieving wife. “There’s nothing I can do.”

Xanda choked out a sob and collapsed into her wife’s arms as Summanus moved to encircle the people he’d long since come to love; drawing the attention of the others in the process.

“She is Æsan.” He rumbled to them, causing Xan to look up at him with a furrowed brow.

“So?” She inquired.

“So she should have a proper Æsan Sending.” Lae filled in for her wife. “I think she’d like that.”

“Not that she’d ever admit it.” Xan said as she choked out a half-laugh, half-sob.

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:55 pm

Lucchini's ears and eyes perked at the sound and sight of Xan. Slowly rising, her footsteps soon quickly scuttled across the floor and she threw herself on the warrior without hesitation, bursting into choked sobs. Saki finally managed to pat the girl's head and spoke to Xan.

"Looks like she missed you too."

Lucchini's eyes darted towards Shirley, clouded by tears and pain, she begged for her closest friend's reassurance while gripping Xan tighter.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:23 am

"So...how does this green glowing thing work?"  Johanna asked as she took the green crystal in her hand. She had no powers inside of her that it could be used on, so she was quite confused on how it would work on her. She props herself on a gurney and focuses on the power withing even though she had no idea what she was doing.

"Is it sort of like a mediation spell?" Gabrielle asked as she looked over at her. She was still at a loss at how Lae knew she was pregnant. She must have kids of her own but Gabrielle was hardly noticeable this time. "Maybe my hair is a darker orange?"

"Huh?" Johanna scrunched her nose up at her, catching the last bit of her sentence.

"Oh nothing. Nothing.....concerning you." Gabrielle smirked at he.

"Whatever." Johanna rubbed her knee with the crystal to see if that would work until she noticed anything different about the pain that she was in.

Natsuki closed her eyes and laid down on gurney near a wall, she didn't want to go to far from the others so she just took the nearest bed she could find. She propped the crystal on her stomach and held the stone with her hands and tried to focus on the healing power.

Not even a few minutes later, they hear Xan. Her cries break through to their ears and pain runs through their minds. Xan's loss was great and every single one of them knew what it felt to lose someone they love and care for. Even Johanna knew. Behind her stern looks and sarcasm, there was a part of her that was hurting and she knew it well.

Gabrielle's eyes weld up with tears, making them glisten in the vibrant light. The cries that Xan was making broke her heart. She wanted to go over there and try something, anything to comfort. At least she had Lae there for her, she had someone who she could depend on in times of need. All of them envied that and missed their lovers or families. It made them think about what they have back home and what is waiting for them. It gave them a new meaning in the word "Family." Everyone in the room....was family.

__

Shane reared back from the camera's and snorted at them. "Well, what do you want me to say? I'm Gay and proud and I'm happy to be traveling with this fine group of people. Gay is Happy after all and it's great to live like this. I suggest try it, it might do you some good." Shane said as she spoke into the microphone, giving the camera her famous luxurious smile.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1525
Armitage GUTS!!! : 204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:04 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:"Looks like she missed you too."

Lucchini's eyes darted towards Shirley, clouded by tears and pain, she begged for her closest friend's reassurance while gripping Xan tighter.

Shirley came over and clutched Lucchini tight, "Why are you always such a mess?" she said using her jacket to wipe Lucchini's eyes "come on, what's eating you?" she said as Lucchini turned and grabbed onto Shirley, as she cried into her red jacket Shirley stroked the cat girls' hair as she remembered darker times from her own past

---

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
"Your secret is safe." Medusa informed, feeling a bit sorry for Alexis. "I know it's not perfect, but it's life. Life is messy sometimes.

"Tell me about it" Alexis muttered pulling her jacket back on and walking out of the room, as soon as she was out of sight of the others she curled her knees up to her chest as tears filled her eyes, she hated being reminded of the fact she was dying. "ten years left, just ten years" she muttered as she broke into tears.

---

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Mai looked to Hikari, hoping he would have an answer.

"...ask me again if this is indeed Arika's idea of a rest stop."

Mai's violet eyes narrow fiercely, "I'm prepared to take responsibility if it's not."

"Hey, before we start deciding who is taking responsibility for what around here I think we need to rescue Shane before she becomes Galaxy Networks' next big thing" Midori interjected with a grin seemingly appearing between Mai and the young Arendelle princess "Not that she wouldn't be amazing at it, but we did promise to meet Dita after we got healed up" Midori said with a grin, adding with a slight scowl under her breath as she turned "and it would be nice to finally figure out what this place's deal is"

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:35 pm

“Eeeasy, Kitten,” Xan murmured as Lucchini latched on. “We’ll be alright, in time.” She ran her fingers through the smaller girls hair, scratching lightly at her scalp as she coddled the girl like one of her own children.

Laekna couldn’t help but smile at the scene, knowing full well that this was what her wife needed most right now. Like most Æsans, Xanda was tactile and family-oriented; so Lucchini’s need for comfort would only help speed the Guardis’ emotional recovery.

Well, to a point. Lae knew full well her wife would never truly recover from losing Midnight; no one does, who loses a physical part of their soul. Her wife would be forever changed by this, but Laekna had every confidence that she’d be able to help her Lifemate through this most difficult time.

Lae ran a hand through her wife’s hair, offering her silent comfort to both the indomitable woman she’d married, and the younger girl she’d apparently adopted.

This entire situation sucks, Lae thought to herself. But perhaps new bonds forged will be the thing to pull us through.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:43 pm

The coddling from both sides quieted her cries a notch and made a soft purr vibrate throughout the room. Repeating it again and again, her breathing became calmer and her tears thinned.

"I...killed people...i did something really bad, something I was never supposed to do."

Her voice was hoarse and cracking with each rasp.

"S-Should I die too?"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Ryuko's ears perked when Luuchini suggested that she kill herself. Fully healed, the girl with the red streak approached the shorter girl, offering her words of comfort, despite not being good with it.

"Don't be stupid, girl!"Ryuko managed, her voice being more of a hissing manner, "You haven't done anything wrong. If anything, it's that bitch Arika who is to blame for all of this. She brought those protestors here to taunt us! We need you more than ever. Xanda needs you! So, don't ever think like that again, got it?"

"Yeah," Mako chimed in, "Ryuko's right! You had no choice! Those meanies were asking for it. And if this world is made up or something, they might just pop back like daises and won't remember anything. We are all in this together, like a family. Like a sisterhood, like the tokusentai!"

Ryuko raised an eyebrow, confused.
"Tokusentai?"
Mako shrugged, "What can I say? I love the power rangers!"
Ryuko, despite the melancholy of the situation, chuckled at Mako's ever comedic charm.
"Of course."

"Anyway, what Mako and Ryuko are trying to say is..." Senketsu spoke, "We can't offered to lose hope now. We still have each other, Lucchini and Xanda. We are here to back you up no matter what."

"Yes! And You better not try to leave us now!" Mikoto threathed in a joking matter , giving Luucchini a bear hug, "Otherwise, I'll be the one to keep Shirley's melons forever!"

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4581
Armitage GUTS!!! : 620

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:31 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:"Hey, before we start deciding who is taking responsibility for what around here I think we need to rescue Shane before she becomes Galaxy Networks' next big thing" Midori interjected with a grin seemingly appearing between Mai and the young Arendelle princess "Not that she wouldn't be amazing at it, but we did promise to meet Dita after we got healed up" Midori said with a grin, adding with a slight scowl under her breath as she turned "and it would be nice to finally figure out what this place's deal is"

"Can't argue with a pretty archeologist." replied Hikari, as he helped Mai up.

"Thank you, Hikari. You do have your gentleman moments. >:3"

"I try."

Anna stood at attention. "Miss Midori, I know I don't have any answer to give you, but if you could tell me who does your hair, I'LL GLADLY PAY YOU IN GOLD! Like-RIGHT NOW!"

Mai just rolls her eyes and walks Anna away, "Excuse her, Midori-chan," Mai comments while giggling. "And thank you. We should head back."

---

Mikoto looked at Medusa with squinty eyes for a second.
Then, she smiled with gratitude. "Thanks a bunch, snake lady! Do you have any food around here?"

Akihisa approaches Medusa. "Excuse me. Do you know where there is food? I haven't eaten in a long time and my stomach cannot handle this for much longer."

"Man, I could still use some food, but at least I'm no longer exhausted and injured."

Medusa sweat drops. "Question of the day, isn't it? Unfortunately, our cafeteria is not available at this time. Remember Gale Weathers out there? She is providing complimentary food services to you. Not sure where, but it's probably less poisonous than cheap frozen meat and poultry from distance stars."

"As for you, Miss..." checking her papers, "Matoi. Your fabric is emitting a powerful aura that my Soul can detect. In actuality, my Soul allows me to hear and communicate with him. Good afternoon to you, Senketsu. Please enjoy your stay in Pioneer II."

Medusa then turned to Dr. Roanoke, who just reunited with her conscious wife. "My apologies for driving a wedge between you and your charming wife, but it's about time the strangers are sent on their way. It's almost time.

---

“So she should have a proper Æsan Sending.” Lae filled in for her wife. “I think she’d like that.”

“Not that she’d ever admit it.” Xan said as she choked out a half-laugh, half-sob.

Mai jumped to her feet upon seeing Xanda awake again, Hikari and Anna exchanged smiles in approval.

"Told you ol' Tinker Bell Treebeard would make it." snarked the suave man in leather.

"ELSA! ELSA! XAN IS BACK!" cried out Anna before bunny hopping towards Xan and Lae.

As Mai approached  Xan, she inhaled and exhaled her previous worries of her and Rezetta. Her eyes focusing on Midnight's body, working up the strength to speak. She couldn't help overhear Lae's suggestion for a Sending, which the HiME translated as a funeral, naturally.

"I'm sorry, is this a bad time?" the HiME of Flames asked politely, not wanted to ruin this moment. "Your wife is very beautiful, Xan. We've been fighting for so long now, that I forget that there are good people out there like her, and Doctor Medusa."

---
Here I am, adding more wonderful people to my family. A family that I'm afraid of losing. Again. And again. This clash of joy and sadness maintains balance within myself. I'm just having trouble knowing accepting it. We are together again, not whole, just...together. Shall Mai Tokiha, me, find my own sanctuary within the walls of optimism? These people are my sanctuary, aren't they? Midori-chan once said, the path through inner turmoil begins with a friendly ear.

My ear is open. So is theirs.
---

"Attention, everyone!" Mai shouted, raising her arms up. "Dita is waiting for us for some reason or another. I'll request that we are given places to stay...even if we cannot afford to actually stay anywhere," the carrot top giggled nervously before shaking it off, "We need mental healing now, so let's get out of here."

Mai turned to face both doctors and bowed in typical Japanese fashion. "with all due respect, ladies, I'm hoping you won't have to constantly deal with the burden of healing us again."

Medusa had a good laugh with that one. "Miss Tokiha, you really are a tried and true woman from Japan. Believe us, it was no trouble at all. Now run along now, we'll walk you out."

The assistant doctor walked towards the door, as everyone else began their exit. Mai locked arms with an unsuspecting Natsuki, "Hey," Mai says with a smile, "please tell me you've cracked a few smiles with the new Fujino-san around."

The sliding doors opened, allowing Mai to take in the artificial sunlight. "More gentle warmth, if I could die here, I would."

Hikari grinned at a random thought of irony, "it would be quite disconcerting if Arika were to attack this space station on such a beautiful day. Disconcerting, yet provocative."

As the Heroes ventured into the square of this upper level, a loud booming noise erupts, causing everyone to flinch.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Anna shrieked with annoyance, while Oscar tried desperately to look around for the source.

"Look up there!" The dashing Frenchwoman pointed, her gloved index finger aiming for the giant monitor screen Mai noticed earlier. On the screen appeared a frail elderly woman who seemed to be in danger.

"PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!! H-HELP ME BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!" COUGH! COUGH!

Mai activated her Element and searched around in a frenzy, "Calm down, ma'am! We'll save you! Save you from what?!"

"F-from-HUMILIATION! HEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

The elderly woman revealed a deadly array of razor claws and continued to stab herself in the eyes, ripping herself to pieces. Mai gritted her teeth with disgust, but before she could react, the
screen went completely dark, leaving a count down beginning with 10.

Silence.

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEHA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't care what y'all say...

Arika Yumemiya's Theme Song: Lil' Kim - Time to Rock & Roll

(Whoa)
It's time to rock and roll
(Whoa)
This time I'm in control
(Whoa)
Right now I own the streets
I got the keys to the city
That's 'cause I get down

(Whoa)
Time to rock and roll
(Whoa)
This time I'm in control
(Whoa)
Right now I own the streets
I got the keys to the city
That's 'cause I get down

((Verse 1))
Sometimes I wonder
How I made it this far
With all these people hating on me
Y'all know who you are
Take a chance and try to come up
In this game being a star
Now I own the keys
To a brand new fancy car, baby

It's my turn to burn
And now I'm here
To rub it in your face(Ha,Ha,Ha,Oh)
When will you learn,
I'm the Queen
And I'll put you in your place

---

"MY STUPID SLAVES, OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOUR HAPPY FACES!!!!!!! WHAT'S THIS?! YOU WENT ALL POKEMON CENTER ON ME!??!?!?!?!?!?! THAT'S NO FUN, BAKA BAKA BAKA SLAVES!!! THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR SETTING THE SHADOWS ON BEGINNER AND NOT NIGHTMARE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Arika's head spinning and screaming causes Pioneer II to shake violently. "HAAAAA HAAA HAAA! KIDDING! YOU HAVE PASSED THE TRIALS, HOW FORTUNATE FOR YOU! DO YOU LIKE PIONEER II? MADE IT MESELF~ SLIPPED THE ORIGINAL VERSION INTO SOMETHING MORE COMFORTING FOR YOU ALL!"

Mai fights through the crowd to get a closer look. Before speaking up, she notices that, with the exception of her friends (including Doctor Lae and Doctor Medusa), everything around them is
frozen in time. With Dita Mirkov stuck in a time stop, everything made better sense to Mai. "Now I get it, Arika! What I don't get is WHY. Why con these poor people into believing you're headlining us!? THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE! AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH! WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL!?"

"Mai-chaaaaaan~ Oh, Mai-chaaaaaan~~~` please continue yelling me, it helps me....it helps me.....UGHHHHH-ahhhhh~~~~SLIMY, YET SATISFYING!!!!"

The HiME looked away and desperately tried to erase the image of her schlicking nemesis. "Damn you, you fucking bitch."

"MAI-CHAN, BEFORE YOU CAN FUCK ME, I NEED TO FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND MY OTHER SLAVES SOME MOAR! Except now, we're changing things up! Season one will be nothing but a bore fest compared to this season! TEE HEE HEE HEE!"

"Huh?!" Mai internally thought with heavy shock.

"YOU SEE, MAI-CHAN, REALITY TELEVISION AND SOCIAL MEDIA RULE THE MULTIVERSE NOWADAYS! WOULDN'T IT BE AMAZEBALLS TO SHOW YOUR NEXT CHALLENGES....LIVE FOR THE ENTIRE GALAXY NETWORK TO SEE!? IT'S STUPENDOUS! IT'S COLOSSAL! IT'S EVEN MEDIOCRE~"

"Television? Our lives are not a game, Arika! Just send your armies at us right now!"

"BEEN THERE, DONE THAT! COME ON, MAI-CHAN! THE RULES OF A SEQUEL FOLLOWS AS THUS:

ONE! THE BODY COUNT IS ALWAYS BIGGER! >:3

TWO! THE BATTLES ARE MUCH MORE ELABORATE!

THREE! PHYSICAL RAPE OF UNDERAGE TODDLERS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

AND RULE NUMBAH FOUR! NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ASSUME THE VILLAIN IS DEAD.
"

"The villain?" Mai questioned before connecting the dots, though it was a stab in the dark to her. Arika could of been talking about fighting a 200 meter catfish with atomic breath. "You don't mean the band of villains from before. What have you done to them?!"

"HEEEE HEE HEEE HEE HEEE WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW?!"

Oscar speaks up, "Just tell Princess Mai already! Haven't we suffered enough against your shadow monsters?!"

"Don't forget, Arika." Mai interjected, "you screwed us over in that last battle. Placing us at the start of the evening, with a barrier cast around the land of Fuuka. We couldn't venture to the other side of the planet, even if we wanted to. You owe me for that."

"PISSAW, MAI-CHAN!" cackled the insane Ant Girl, "YOU FLATTER ME WORSE THAN SHEEP FOLLOWERS ON FACEBOOK! Yes~ That was part of the conditions~"

Now Anna broke through the crowd, "CONDITION OR NOT, YOU ALMOST KILLED MY SISTER AND MY FRIENDS! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO XAN, DON'T YOU CARE!? IS THERE NOT ONE OUNCE OF HUMANITY LEFT IN YOU!?" Hikari rushed in to restrain the Princess, as her perkiness had dissolved into anger. "I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS, MARK MY WORDS!" Anna turned around and began sobbing on Hikari's chest. He gently walked her over to Elsa, "Take her."

Hikari turned to look up at the demon with the braids, "You know what your problem is? We were supposed to die in that battle, weren't we? You didn't expect us to survive and you can smile like the lunatic that you are. You're an intelligent lunatic, I'll give you that much, Arika. You're a regular Aileen Wuornos; out of your mind, cunning and deadly. Most importantly, you honestly believe what you're doing is right. Why don't you cut the bullshit and tell Mai and the rest of us, what we need to know."

"Hikari!" Mai cried out.

"Play her game, Mai. We don't...have...a....choice. Okay?"

Mai reluctantly nods.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!! KEEP TELLING HER THAT, HIKARI HAILSTORM! HEE HEEE HEEE HAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!! Wait! Is that my precious stupid lizard friend in Xan Man's arms!?"

Arika gets up close to the camera, "Did she die? Hmm? Poo! I only eat my geckos alive~"

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!" Mai screamed before realizing she must hold back, for the sake of the others.

"Arika. What are we doing here and what have you done with the villains you clearly blackmailed into working for you?"

"DARN! THAT WAS ON JEOPARDY LAST NIGHT...."

"ARIKA!"

"I SENT THEM TO HAPPY PLACES OF THEIR CHOOSING!"

"Places?"

"YOU SEE, THE OTHER SLAVES BATTLED IN A TOURNAMENT WHILE YOU WERE BUSY, MAI-CHAN~ LET'S JUST SAY THAT ALL THE DEADWEIGHT AND THE HEAVYWEIGHTS ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO GIVE THEM A NICE CASE OF CRABS~"

Mai couldn't understand the motivation here, why would Arika have her army battle for supremacy?

Arika bounces around happily in her creepy studio set and returns to abuse the camera, "YOU ALL SHALL WITNESS THE TOURNAMENT FLASH BEFORE YOUR EYES, SO-!"

"-we can watch them be executed." Mai finishes before feeling intense unease in her stomach. "Right?"

Arika forms her hair braids into a question mark. "Could beeeee~"

"So you can spread more fear amongst us..."

Arika then forms her hair braids into the infamous Troll Face, while twiddling her thumbs. "Mayyyyy-bee~"

"Well, what is it then?"

"A worse fate awaits if they fail...."

"Fail?"

"-ISN'T THAT JUST SSSSSUPER DUPER?!NOW HOLD ONTO YOUR TIGHT TWERKIN' ASSES, ESPECIALLY YOU, DOCTOR LAE! THE BIGGEST WHORE NEXT TO ASSIST MEDUSA~" extended her elastic arm through the screen and flicking Kaltus's nose randomly. "That's for healing all my bbys, you cum sucking faggot~"

Medusa watches with utter disgust as Arika continues to have her way, "Foolish girl. Like you could taint my superiority."

"AND NOW! THIS IS THE VILLAINS TOURNAMENT IN ALL IT'S GLORY!"

CURRENT BGM: Mai-HiME OST Original Soundtrack - Nazo ga Nazo wo Yobu

Just as promised, Arika played the events of the tournament that took place in Austria and beyond the stars. [Read Mai-X-Project Act I Episode IX: Icons of Sin]. The images flashed into the minds of all the Heroes like a movie on fast forward. Though Arika played it in a fast motion, she altered it so that it felt like they were watching the entire event play out in normal time. Mai felt sympathy for the villains, as many of them were seriously hurt during Arika's idea of cage fighting. All for the sake of rank? What was she thinking? Some of the villains even showed signs of concern and dissatisfaction. Mai's fears were increasing dramatically as each fight stacked upon the other.

The image violently disappears from the mental vision of each Hero. The Flaming Princess found it difficult to comment on, all she could get out was..."

"She wants US to kill them," Mai said weakly before collapsing to the floor.

"DING DING DING DING!!!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL HER WHAT HER AND HER FRIENDS WON!" Arika announced before switching into a Wheel of Fortune Letter Girl type dress.

"MAI TOKIHA AND HER FRIENDS WON AN ALL EXPENSE AND UNLIMITED TRIPS TO VENTURE INTO VARIOUS UNIVERSES THAT THE VILLAINS HAVE CHOSEN!!!! THERE, FOUR LUCKY VOLUNTEERS WILL GET TO DINE, WINE AND MASSACRE THE VILLAINS, WHO SHOULD BE ON THEIR HIGH HORSES BY NOW~, ALL FOR THE AMUSEMENT OF THE GALAXY NETWORK AUDIENCE! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

Mai punches the ground and calls Natsuki and Midori over, "help me up...Natsuki....Midori....I can't take it anymore."

"ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FORGET AMERICAN AIRLINES! FORGET SINGAPORE AIRLINES! THE ULTIMATE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION AWAITS BELOW ME!"

The camera pans down below the giant monitor, revealing the giant oval shaped device.

"BEHOLD! THE GATES OF VALHALLA! When that light above the center turns from red to green, a universe will be available to you! HOW SWEET IT IS, MAI-CHAN!!!! Now tell me~ Was it worth surviving the Shadow HiME, Mai-chan? WAS IT WORTH IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Oscar's sapphire eyes are like forged daggers focusing on Arika. Quickly, she heads over to Hikari. "What are we going to do?"

"Until we get to Arika, everything and anything possible. The rest are possible to handle, but..." Hikari looks down with heavy doubt painted on his sharp face and chin.

"Yes?" questioned Oscar.

"Arika left us with larger problems. Galaxia and Yang."

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:54 pm

"We what?!!!"

Midori yelled at the top of her lungs as the projection of Arika talked on the giant screen. Saki quivered again, her face contorted in absolute disgust, all of her flushed red with tangible rage.

'Kill her...kill...kill the enemy...'

Saki's inner voice whispered quietly in her ear, almost suductive with its idea. Her eyes seemed to pop out their sockets, never had this much anger gripped her. Kanako was already prostrate and pouring tears, muttering incomprehensible words and cries that it was all a dream. Lucchini quivered in relapse, the comfort of everyone who offered it violently torn away.

"Kill?..."

She burst into tears, shaking, whimpering, kicking and screaming.

"I DONT WANT TO KILL PEOPLE!!!"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:09 pm

“No.” Laekna replied for her wife, firmly. “Unfortunately, sometimes killing is necessary.” She reached out and tweaked Lucchini’s ear lightly. “And that’s coming from a Healer.”

Xan hummed her agreement. “The first one is always the hardest…you never forget it.” She took in a shaky breath. “But fighting—war—is a constant. There will always be another battle. And if you don’t fight to kill, then the enemy may come back and hurt the people you love.”

Xan’s breath caught when Arika appeared; amethyst eyes widening to an almost comical degree as the pain of losing her Familiar hit her all over again. She wanted to tear that little demon-girl apart; rip her limb-from-limb, cut her up, and feed her to herself in deep-fried cubes. But she. Couldn’t. Move.

Xan was frozen, rooted to her spot as she trembled from the hurricane of emotions surging through her.  She felt her wife’s hands on her shoulders—firm but gentle—and their warmth kept her grounded.

Laekna sensed Xan’s reaction a half-second before the PTSD attack hit. She reached out, placing her hands on Xan’s shoulders, but was unable to drag her wife out of it this time. It was worse than she’d been expecting...and that didn’t bode well for any of them.

She studied Arika with a cold, detached mindset; the one she reserved for people who needed to die. The girl was unquestionably a monster...but everyone has a weakness. And in that moment, Laekna committed herself to finding Arika's weakness while doing everything she could to keep this group alive.

Vibrant green sparked and whorled around Laekna as a small surge escaped her control. Xan turned her head to look at her wife, reaching up and squeezing one of Lae's hands.

It worked. Laekna regained control of her magic, meeting her wife's eyes with all the stubbornness of her Talfyr heritage.

She will not get away with this. Lae's eyes seemed to say.

Amethyst eyes blinked once in response. I know, they seemed to say.

“Anna!” Elsa hissed at her sister as she let her temper flair. But she wrapped her arms around Anna all the same when Hikari passed the princess over to the Queen.

“Maybe try not to antagonize the crazy girl making us fight for kicks…” She murmured into her sister’s hair, holding tight to the woman she loved more than anything else.

Her eyes lifted back up to the screen, watching as the Villain’s Tournament flashed before their eyes. She recognized Regina immediately. Somehow, though, the powerful witch had been beaten…by someone who appeared to be entirely magicless.

Elsa didn’t know what the dark haired, golden-eyed woman had done to Regina with those seemingly light punches, but it had prevented the Dark Queen from using any form of magic.
And that was worrisome.

Kaltus, too focused in on the villain battle.

This might be our only chance to get a look at them, he mused, and with Xanda out of commission for now… He put all of his formidable mental focus into memorizing every detail of the battles…but came up short on one.

Kuzon.” He spat the name out, recognizing Aelwyd’s old Elemental of Fire. Sure, he hadn’t actually been born yet when his sister had taken the man out…but…well, it explained a lot. He was here to aid in whatever way he could, yes, but Kuzon was personal.

And Kuzon would not survive this, if he had anything at all to do with it.

“Raven,” Kaltus growled out, knowing his sister would sense him. “I will avenge Katella.”

Crimson eyes burned with raw fury as Arika made her announcements. Shizuru dropped a hand onto Natsuki’s shoulder, the move reassuring the both of them.

This Arika…she was a true monster. And I thought Tomoe was bad, Shizuru mused. Ara, I suppose I’ll just have to put Arkia down too. Her eyes narrowed at the image of the gloating girl on the screen, and her thoughts focused on one thing only:

You will not take my Natsuki again.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:35 pm

Midori rushed to Mai and leant down next to her, "Mai-Chan," Midori hoisted Mai to her feet "So that is her sick game, I should have known" Midori tried forging a smile, but it would not come, instead she stared into Mai's eyes and spoke "Mai, no matter what happens from this point on I need you to remain strong okay! Even if I die I want you to keep moving forward," Midori pulled her into a hug "I don't want this pain and suffering to continue any more than you do, but its our one chance"

Midori pulled back and finally smiled again, "who knows, we may be able to make a few more friends along the way."

---

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
"Until we get to Arika, everything and anything possible. The rest are possible to handle, but..." Hikari looks down with heavy doubt painted on his sharp face and chin.

"Yes?" questioned Oscar.

"Arika left us with larger problems. Galaxia and Yang."

"Talk about larger problems, how in the hell do we stop both Galaxia and Yang, I have been hunting one of them for years and I only heard stories about the other one from Captain Rei Hino back in the last Dimensional War" Alexis shook her head "Hikari, Oscar, I think we-" Alexis began to cough heavily until blood splattered into her palm, wiping it on the wall she was leaning on she was about to continue when she heard

Lucchini wrote:

She burst into tears, shaking, whimpering, kicking and screaming.

"I DONT WANT TO KILL PEOPLE!!!"

"One moment!" Alexis said walking past Lucchini crying and pried her from Shirley's arms and dragged her behind the hospital slamming her against the wall and slapping her across the face, in a combination of shock and depression Lucchini fell to the ground

"Listen now and listen good kid, because I am only saying this once! If you continue this suicidal whining and crying and wishing for death then.." Alexis threw a pistol at Lucchini's feet "...I won't stop you, but I want you to know I would give anything to have what you have, what all of you have! A future, and you would throw it all away over something like this. Do you know why we cry? So we can pick ourselves back up and keep living as better people" leaving Lucchini there with the pistol Alexis added "I won't judge you either way, but think about how your actions affect others"

---

Shirley shuddered as she thought about what Arika had just said, after watching that tournament she now knew what she was up against and it was like being an ant looking up at a boot, Shirley sense slapped herself and smiled, no it was more like being a fly with a human...and knowing her they wouldn't catch her, she had to go through with this, if not for her then for Trudy

---

Saber stood by her Master, she was merely a hero brought back to fight by her master's side in a competition that did not exist in Arika's games, if she ever intended to achieve her ambitions she would have to succeed, they all would and to do so they would have to stick together, she needed to do something, she had been meaning to for some time but had never gotten around to it

"Sir Hikari" she said approaching the raven haired man, "I would like to apologize for my conduct when we first met and instead offer my hand in allegiance formally" she said extending her hand to him

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:36 pm

Ryuko, Mako, and Mikoto looked back at Saber and Rezetta, still sound asleep in their cots. As they left,

"Hey, Mai~," Cat goddess Mikoto whined, "Can't we get something to eat first? We've been walking in this techno place for a while now and my stomach hasn't stopped grumbling since."
At the mention of food, Mako's stomach began to growl as well.
"Yes, Tokiha-san, I agree with Mikoto-san. We must find food! My tummy can't take it anymore."

The trio jumped in excitement when they a loud booming noise nearly splitting through their ears.

"Now what?" Ryuko shouted, gripping her scissor blade.

Just then, they all witnessed the giant monitor screen, revealing Arika Yumemiya in all of her terrifying glory. None of Mai's group weren't pleased with her return, especially Ryuko and Mikoto.

"Listen, cuntweed," Ryuko growled with unwavering anger, "A member of our group is dead. Your piece of shit shadow whores nearly tried to kill us! We're not in the mood for any-!"

Suddenly the giant monitor started showing footage of the an unfamiliar event, a villain tournament?

Highlights of the Austria tournament were played in fast paced motion. Mako instantly felt dizzy and needed to sit on the floor to regain her mental ease. Ryuko caught glimpses of Satsuki Kiryuin and the older woman Ragyo, battling each other. Why? Weren't they suppose to be mother and daughter?

The seventeen year old felt her body temperature heat up a little, angry that Arika would be so vicious as to force a family to go against each other for supremacy. True, Satsuki was a hardass that got on her nerves but even this seemed gratuitous.

With Mai's sudden realization, Ryuko had only three words to say...

"What...the...FUCK?!"

Cat goddess Mikoto shook her head slowly, clearly disgusted by new sadistic rules laid out before them by Arika.

"Who would ever thought that the devil would take the form of dainty perpetual teenaged girl. The world is nothing more than her playhouse and we are the unfortunate dolls taking part in it."

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:48 pm

Frozen and silent, Lucchini stared blankly at the gun. A Berreta, just like the one she carried back home and had left in her dresser. Her palms itched, reaching for its grip and lifting it. She checked the chamber, it was fully stacked. Her heart pounded in her ears. The urge to stick it in her mouth and pull battled fiercely with the consequence and presence of Shirley and her other new friends. Her gun hand shaking, she lifted it half way and parted her lips, catching herself as another flood of tears came and she set the weapon down.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:43 am

Rezetta Reaper Whiteshroud, continued to sleep soundly, peacefully. Lost in her dream world that took place in a more peaceful world, with her new buddies having fun at the beach.

So many things would happen, Mai and Xanda offering their best picnic meals, Hikari causing bikini wardrobe malfunctions and getting slapped by Natsuki (of course), Midori, Saber, Oscar, and herself getting drunk together, Mikoto, Lucchini and Shirley playing volleyball. Mako and Saki teaching Ryuko how to swim.
Just upbeat, non-violent moments like that.

Just then, before Mai's group could settle down and pack up for the day, something unexpected happened.

Suddenly the sunny, cloudless sky turned dark with a purple hue. The bright, golden sun had become crimson red. Everyone found themselves in the cursed land of Fuuka academy.

Now, Rezetta was recounting the nightmarish shadow hime battle with the dark kimono girl and her crow like CHILD. In Rezetta's horrific dream, Dark Shiho managed to prevail and every single one of her new found comrades were brutally slaughtered.

One by one, each of their fates were worse and worse. Hikari being torn in two, Natsuki was decapitated, Mako, Anna, and Shirley were disemboweled, Midori's whole body being forced inside out, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...

Rezetta was forced to watch it all. Forced to watch the grisly murders.

After it was over, blood was everywhere. Blood was all over the trees, the ground, everywhere.

The tall demigod was a sobbing mess, cursing at herself for not doing a damn thing to protect Mai's group.
Just then, a soothing voice spoke,

"Rez, honey, what's the matter?"

The baby blue haired woman swung her head, turning to the figure. It was a woman in her thirties, with black unkempt hair with two dangling braids in the front. Her piercing purple eyes had a powerful aura in them. She had on a white scarf and ninja like attire.

Rezetta couldn't believe her eyes.

"It can't be...Mama?"

"Yes, sweet pea," the woman confirmed, arms opening to embrace Rezetta, "It's me, Cheng, your mother."

"Mama Cheng!" shouted Rezetta, as she ran to her mother's side and tightly hugged her, not caring if it was an illusion or not.

"Foolish darling," Cheng asked, her voice soothing voice slowly turning sinister and unrecognizable, "what made you think you have enough power to save people?"

Rezetta's orange eyes went wide and she looked up at the cruel impostor, it was Dark Shiho the whole time! The dark kimono girl smiled menacingly as she proceed to pin Rezetta down on the ground and munch on her neck with her sharp demonic teeth.

"NOO!!! NOOOOO!!!"

Just then, a frightened shriek escaped Rezetta lips as she catapulted from her bed.
Frantically, the demigod looked around everywhere.
She was in a room of pure white.
Her orange eyes turned to the window, it viewed the vast scope of the new world.
It was a world of advanced technology, a world of nostalgia for the demigod. 
She sighed with relief, realizing she was still alive. 
But what about her friends?

As she did, the blankets covering her half naked form dropped down her feet. Her torn, heavily damaged white jumpsuit and black boots had long been gone.
Now, the tall demigod had nothing more than a white bra and panties to match.

"Well, damn..."

The curvy woman ransacked her room to find something presentable to wear outside. Luckily, she managed to find a black hoodie and grey sneakers. Probably a second option for patients here.

She discharged herself from the hospital and ventured into the square of the upper level until she heard a booming noise that nearly shook the whole place up.
Why weren't the citizens reacting to it quicker was beyond Rezetta. With golden scythe in hand, the tall woman rushed to the scene. She was overjoyed when she seen Mai and the others alive, skins intact. She was right on time when Arika played the events of the Austria tournament in the big screen in front of Mai and company.
So much information was taken in within a limited amount of time.
What on earth was going on here?

Before she could approached them, Rezetta noticed Lucchini in a troubling state. The young cat girl was just moments away from trying to commit suicide. The taller woman ran over to her, kicked the weapon away and tightly embraced the tormented girl. She didn't care if her large breasts were nearly crushing the girl's face, this was something she need. What they both needed.

"Trust me, kitty cat," Rezetta comforted with a wry smile, "I've been there many times before, but I'm still standing here because I'm stronger than that (At least I think I am). I struggled for a very long time with surviving and you...no matter what you need to keep finding something to fight for. That's all there is to it."

With those words of wisdom, Rezetta released Lucchini and approached Mai and the others.
She smiled apologetically, "Hey there! Sorry for worrying all of you like that. But, I'm better now. I've seen the lame ass excuse for home videos on that monitor just by the way. Anyone care to fill me in on anything?

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:26 pm

"The fire's gonna burn
The world is gonna turn
The rain has gotta fall
Fate is gonna call

But I just keep on breathing
A long as my heart is beating

Someone's gonna hate
It's never gonna change
Gets harder every day
It's a hell of a place

To keep your heart from freezing
To keep yourself believin'

And I won't run
I'm not afraid
I look 'em in the eye
They're gonna hear me say

My life, my love
my sex, my drug, my lust
My god, it ain't no sin
Can I get it, can I get an amen?

My grace, my church
My pain, my tears, my hurt
My god, I'll say it again
Can I get it, can I get an amen?"

Johanna had her eyes closed, imagining the world on a spin cycle, spinning at a hundred notches. Her thoughts kept racing through her as the pain in her knee subsided. The crystal didn't work, that much she knew. How could she be so stupid to try and use it, she didn't have that power that Hikari gave her for awhile when she was fighting. She was normal again, that power was something else though. A power that she couldn't get enough of, like a sour nail polish with a unique smell that you keep going back to JUST because it's different. She wanted it back and she wanted to achieve it, to protect herself, Katniss and her new allies. She sang to herself, a type of music that moved her. A song that really fit what she was going through, or what she had gone through. Her brain was on fire, and all she could do was deal with the change.

"A-are you okay, Johanna?" Gabrielle asked as she cut the girl off from singing?

Johanna sat up from the gurney and rest her arms upon her knees to look at her. Her brown eyes gazed back at her, eyebrows contorted into a arched bridge. She pierced her lips together, and moved them like she was going to suck on a delicious fruit. "Yeah...just perfect. Everything is okay in the world......NO! IT'S NOT! I have no idea if I'm okay...or if this is real? I DON'T KNOW. My mind is going crazy, are you real or am I dead? Where is Katniss? I need her.....these things....these people....this place......you could all just be ghosts of the past....who I happen to pass on the street and not giving them a thought. Annn.....d WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE MONSTERS. They're not computer generated from the Capitol....these are REAL THINGS! I felt them......I felt everything. Not that the things I dealt with in the arena's aren't real but the Capitol put creatures in there....they spawned them. I DON'T KNOW WHO MADE THESE OR WHAT THEY ARE!!!! I have lost it......are you real? Are you okay?"

Gabrielle's eyes were bigger than watermelon, shocked. Johanna was always harsh with words but this was completely different. Like she swallowed another person and they took over her body. She walked over to the angry woman, slowly but surely she extended her hand out to touch Johanna's face. Johanna's eyes followed her hand but her head stayed put. Gabrielle placed a hand on Johanna's and rubbed her cheek with her thumb. "I'm real. I can assure you that. Do you feel that? I'm real. At least I think I am...but if for some ODD reason...I'm just a ghost, then I must be one hell of one and people can see me just fine. These people can see you and they are real. You don't have to hide behind your stern attitude to know that you are real. You are and Katniss.....is that who your special someone is? She is real too and I don't think she would like a nonexistent thing..or I should say human. Now, are you feeling better? I think we should group together with everyone. Mai is calling for us to band together."

Gabrielle let go of Johanna's face and turned her back. Johanna just stared at her, watching her move away from her.

Natsuki grabbed a hold of Shizuru's hand as she felt her voice return. No more soreness and pain, she could stand by herself as well. She was finally getting the hang of it again. She ran her fingers through her soft hair to remove the blue strands out of her face. She sat up and started to meet up with the others, a limp slightly visible if you looked at her the right away. It will heal eventually as the day goes on.

BOOOM!!!!!

All three of them were startled by a loud noise, concern formed onto their face as they ran to the others to see Arika's large, hideous face plastered before them. Natsuki walked near Mai and Shizuru, standing on either side of them. Her lips formed into a harsh upside down "U" and her green eyes stared into Arika's eyes. Try as she might, she was desperately trying to burn a hole into Arika's face, or better yet....burn her head clean off of her shoulders and play soccer with it....even than that would be child's play for what Natuski wanted to do with her. She was going to murder this bitch for taking her Shizuru away. Feeling a hand on shoulder, she took Shizuru's hand gently, lacing her fingers through hers and they both listened to what Arika had to say.

Gabrielle and Johanna stared on at Arika. Gabrielle hung her head down so that she couldn't see Arika's face, it was too much for her. She had to repress all of her powers so that she wouldn't burn this city to the ground with a flick of her hand. It took all that she had and she bit her bottom lip to force her from not melting the ground beneath her as well. Johanna had to force herself back from finding the nearest object to impale someone with...anyone would do...just not her new allies.

All four of them watched the recordings of the villains fighting. These poor people that were forced to fight for rank...for personal gain. Yes, these people MAY have hurt and killed in other worlds where these people are from but...they are still people after all. They were once a little kid and possibly shared happiness growing up...or maybe not...that might be why they are villains to begin with. All of these people need to have someone in their life that loves them...sometimes...love conquers all..it could melt even the coldest of hearts....sometimes.

"So...you mean to tell me...we have to fight.....these people...for your own personal gain? You brought us here to kill MORE PEOPLE.....MORE PEOPLE...WHEN WILL THIS STOP. WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT TO YOU THAT YOU MUST SEE PEOPLE DEAD? WHAT IS IT? TELL ME? KILLING MY FRIENDS....MY LOVER AND....YOU DRAG THESE PEOPLE INTO A WORLD TO FIGHT MORE PEOPLE." Natsuki yelled, grabbing onto Shizuru's hand, shaking with force behind her words. She looked at Mai, seeing the pain run through her....through everyone's face.

Shane had broken away from the media a while ago but was now forced to watch the fights. She had no idea who these people were but all she knew is that they had to fight them. How in the world could a strong lesbian like herself fight these people. All of them and hopefully she wasn't going into another world. She can't handle another twister match or a those things in the world of magical things.

"Ha....I knew it. We have to fight these people like I had to in the arenas. We were...ARE forced to kill them. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT, ARIKA? HUH? KILLING EVERYONE YOU LOVE...YOU KNOW WHAT...you would probably enjoy it. An eye for eye.....That's what I would like to do to you right....and even more." Johanna turns to Gabrielle who was eying her again. "I never thought I would say this in a million years but.....This girl....thing....monster....demon....is worse than my father. I never thought there could be anyone worse than him...but....there is.

Johanna looked at her. "This girl is not even human....she is far worse than Snow but...this girl....is just pure evil. Nothing in her, nothing. Like a moon without a sun. Nothing to light the way...and all that is there....is total darkness.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:23 pm

Nao scowls and taps her foot against the ground as Arika toys around with Mai.

She stops tapping her foot as soon as Arika gives everyone another display of her pathetic, yet cruel scheme. She winces a bit and narrows her eyes as Arika's villainous army fight for supremacy as if this is some sick game.

Arika then goes on to mention her conditions to the HiME and everyone around them. All Nao does is give a furious glare in Arika's direction with her arms crossed. Her mouth remains closed.

----

Aki watches the recordings and grinds her teeth. She clenches her fists, but her eyes widen at the duel. Yusei taught her a lot about respecting her opponent. She can tell from the fast pace of the duel that the loser of the duel wasn't as experienced or possibly that the victor wanted to win a lot more. It can't be that either of them fought with their full strength, however. The duel wasn't intense enough for the two females to have possibly showed their real abilities. It wasn't 'fun' perhaps, but the victor of the duel only won due to the other girl's decisions.

As Aki studies the build of the puppet deck, something about it seems stronger than the deck it lost against and yet it was misused. This factor brings up two possibilities: a loss that was intentional from a subconscious level or just arrogance in the one that lost. Both duelists don't seem to be bad people. They are on the wrong side, yes, but to her it seemed that both of them each showed the other one mercy.

When the battles finally end, Aki cannot even bring herself to cry or to question Arika's morality. In response to Arika's treatment of her own subordinates, she does the only thing her mind can think of: she screams.

Her psychic powers are being suppressed to protect the people here, but as she digs her nails into her palms Aki actually wishes death upon Arika. She has never wished death upon anyone in existence and yet this creature pushed her so far as to believe in the death penalty. In the state Aki is in, she loses control. The only difference is she can control her powers now. Even if she is angry, some level of control over herself must be exercised. This does not mean she's going to ignore Arika's scheme.

She points one finger at Arika and begins to scream out the truth. It may cost her but she feels this has to be said.

"I have to KILL people for your SICK GAME? THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO DESERVES TO DIE IS YOU!"

Aki screams again and then grabs her sides. She breathes in and out, in and out, in and out, and backs up a little.

"I...I have to kill actual people? I have to use my powers to kill? That's not what they're for! He promised me...HE PROMISED ME THAT I COULD CHANGE IF I WANTED TO AND YOU WANT TO JUST REVERSE WHAT HE DID? YOU CALL YOURSELF A HUMAN? JUST DIE."

----

Akihisa's brain shuts down and the only thing he does is walk over to Aki. For a moment, his eyes appear in a trance. Anyone back home would suggest he's in a rat's maze searching for cheese and just discovered there isn't any. Instead he does something that not even he could have predicted. He does something so bizarre, so strange, and so foreign. He continues to stand and in his silence he utters not a word about food.

After all he has been through the only thing his mind can do is enter a state in which his mind evolves. He is still an idiot, but he is no longer afraid of death. His experiences will make him a true man. If he makes it out of here alive, he may recover his old self, but for now he has entered a state called emergency mode.

"Aki, nothing can change these circumstances. Everyone must do as she says and perhaps somehow find a way to restore hope. If there is a way, the path will open for those that seek it."

----

"That is correct. From great destruction there can emerge hope and a new path to the future. I almost forgot everything that he stands for, but I won't do it again. Thank you, Akihisa."

Aki manages a small smile and bursts into tears. She covers her face and wipes her tears away. Letting her temper get the better of her will not fix anything. The best she can do is believe in herself to the very end and never forget her friends.

----

"Yes. If we want to return to our normal lives, we must not run away from reality. For those we care about we must keep going and we must never give up!" Akihisa declares. His stomach then growls.

----

"That speech should be mine. Even as you say that shit, Akihisa, it sounds weird coming from you when you're hungry as hell. I'm the one that knows what it's like to fight against those that are meant to be on your side. I know the reality of life and everything, but even so, I do not want this monster to win either." Kyoko explains with a hand to her chest before she removes it and points a finger at the idiot.

"Akihisa, stay in your damn lane! You have your personality and the rest of us...well, we have ours. Go back to talking about your food cravings before I smack some sense back into you!"

Kyoko puts her hands in her pockets and sighs.

"It is difficult for me to sympathize with you people, because I fight whoever gets in my way, but knowing our common enemy...I don't want to do what she wants. I know what every one of those people went through on a personal level, however, and they won't go easy on us just because we sympathize with their situation. They all think they've won the lottery or some shit. We have to beat the crap out of them or nothing good will come from our lack of action. I know it's wrong to kill people and I do advise that we think of an alternative, but if we can't, we'll have to play her game and we can't get squeamish if the enemy bleeds on us."

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:20 pm

Saber wrote:Saber stood by her Master, she was merely a hero brought back to fight by her master's side in a competition that did not exist in Arika's games, if she ever intended to achieve her ambitions she would have to succeed, they all would and to do so they would have to stick together,
she needed to do something, she had been meaning to for some time but had never gotten around to it

"Sir Hikari" she said approaching the raven haired man, "I would like to apologize for my conduct when we first met and instead offer my hand in allegiance formally" she said extending her hand to him.

Hikari's train of thought fizzled when Saber approached him out of nowhere with an apology. Until recently, he never carried any ill feeling towards her. She was hostile during their first encounter, though he normally expects that out of women. Saber did strike him as a stern, no nonsense type of warrior, so he didn't expect her to play catch like Rezetta did. Everybody's different; what's important is the common enemy.

The masked man reached his hand out and shook it with a firm grip, "you have delicate fingers, Saber. Of course we're allies. Besides, even if I were upset with you, it wouldn't make a difference. See up there? It's only going to get worse from here."

"Excuse me, Alexis," remarked Oscar, catching what Hikari just said behind her. "I have to agree, Mademoiselle Saber. On my end, without a weapon, how am I going to be able to fight these soldiers who fight for Arika?"

Hikari pondered longer, still feeling some lost nerve after witnessing the villain tournament and letting it replay in his head. "Nobody here is ready to fight Galaxia or Yang. They're both more durable than anything I've ever seen before. We'll focus on taking down the rest of them first."

Mai overheard this as well, but just kept quiet to listen further.

"It's not a lost cause, everyone." the man continued.

"Yes it is..." softly spoke Anna, her arms still wrapped around Elsa's tiny waist.

"NO! You guys need to stop and think for a second. We just learned a lot about these villains. That they can teleport through flames. Shoot lightning. Use the undead for melee combat. Use a similar power fabric that Ryuko uses. Mentally rape with telekinesis. Many of them would fall if you disabled their one-trick-pony."

Hikari sighed, "The last two on the other hand...our options are almost non-existent."

Mai shakes her head, "why do you say non-existent?"

"Both of them bled, despite regeneration and having instant healing. It doesn't seem like it, but they CAN be destroyed. Trust me, Mai."

The HiME of Flames felt the need to say something, only, it was too soon to comment on the subject. Instead, she switched over to Cat Goddess Mikoto.

"Mikoto-chan, you, along with Midori-chan...MY Midori-chan...have always been one of my voices of optimism. Do you believe we can beat these people?"

Ryuko Matoi wrote:"Listen, cuntweed," Ryuko growled with unwavering anger, "A member of our group is dead. Your piece of shit shadow whores nearly tried to kill us!
We're not in the mood for any-!"

Suddenly the giant monitor started showing footage of the an unfamiliar event, a villain tournament?

Highlights of the Austria tournament were played in fast paced motion. Mako instantly felt dizzy and needed to sit on the floor to regain her mental ease. Ryuko caught glimpses of Satsuki Kiryuin and the older woman Ragyo, battling each other. Why? Weren't they suppose to be mother and daughter?

RYUKO-CHAN~ SNAPS FINGERS!

Arika's magic causes Ryuko's mouth to be covered with a piece of Adamantium. "STILL HAVEN'T WASHED THAT MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP, EH!? NO PROBLEM! I'VE GOT THE PERFECT MOUTH WASH FOR YOU..."

The magic seal disappears from Matoi's mouth, leaving it full of a liquid substance. So full, that it looks like Ryuko's cheeks are about to pop.

"...my urine~"

As Ryuko spits out the disgusting and unwanted fluid from her mouth, Arika twerks upside down with enjoyment and happiness. "I KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT RAGYOU THAT YOU DON'T KNOOOOOW! YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO HAVE HER AND SATSUKI BEGGING FOR THEIR LIVES BEFORE THE TRUTH CAN BE REVEALED!!!!!"

---

Laekna wrote:She studied Arika with a cold, detached mindset; the one she reserved for people who needed to die. The girl was unquestionably a monster...but everyone has a weakness. And in that moment, Laekna committed herself to finding Arika's weakness while doing everything she could to keep this group alive.

The Ant Girl shifted her swirly eyed gaze over to the observant Lae. Medusa also observed the maniac, attempting to catch anything out of the ordinary. Anything would help right now.

"WEAKNESSES?! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEEEEEEEEE-YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WAY TO DESTROY MYSELF?!"

Arika then pulled back to show a couple of demonstrations, including using a chainsaw to cut herself in half. The next, physically eating her own soul. The third, throwing herself into a black hole, which Arika appears to have enjoyed as she cackles her way down the void. The final demonstration has her screaming for her life as she ignites the destruction of a single universe with one blast. Mai couldn't watch, she knew this was a lunatic's way of saying, "check out one of my many Bugatti automobiles." Oscar couldn't believe that someone could survive that kind of display. Hikari shook his head, even he thought Arika's intentional wild takes were disturbing. If destroying an entire universe couldn't kill her...what can?

"MY UNEXPLAINED POWERS MAKE ME TOP OF THE AROUND HERE! IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEE, YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY HOMAGE TO NOW, BAKA SLAVES!!!! NO TIME FOR LOSERS, BECAUSE I AM THE CHAMPION MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

---

Queen Elsa wrote:“Anna!” Elsa hissed at her sister as she let her temper flair. But she wrapped her arms around Anna all the same when Hikari passed the princess over to the Queen.

“Maybe try not to antagonize the crazy girl making us fight for kicks…” She murmured into her sister’s hair, holding tight to the woman she loved more than anything else.

The Princess quivered so much, she found it difficult to respond to her sister. Anna nodded in agreement and continued sobbing into Elsa's chest. It wasn't just Midnight's demise, hurting Elsa and Xan's scary display of uncontrollable rage. This was fear; Anna was afraid of Arika.

"Miss Mai...I know now...I know why you're afraid..."

---

Shizuru Viola wrote:Crimson eyes burned with raw fury as Arika made her announcements. Shizuru dropped a hand onto Natsuki’s shoulder, the move reassuring the both of them.

This Arika…she was a true monster. And I thought Tomoe was bad, Shizuru mused. Ara, I suppose I’ll just have to put Arkia down too. Her eyes narrowed at the image of the gloating girl on the screen, and her thoughts focused on one thing only:

You will not take my Natsuki again.

"NO PROMISES, SHIZURU-SAN! YOU SEE, YOUR "NATSUKI" DID SOMETHING VERY, VERY, VERY BAAAAAAAAD! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-DO YA REMEMBER, NATSUKI-CHAN!? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO  DISCOVERED THE ORIGINAL GATES OF VALHALLA AND SEALED THEM USING THE BOND OF LOVE BETWEEN YOU AND DEAD FUJINO! THUS, GIVING MAI-CHAN AND THE EARTH A FIGHTING CHANCE AGAINST ME! AND-HOO HOO HOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-DOGGY! YOU FOOLED THE OTHER HIME INTO THINKING YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT SAVING THE EARTH AND ENSURED A CLICHE DEUS EX MACHINA SET UP FOR MAI-CHAN! YOU PLAYED A MEANIE TRICK ON ME~ DON'T WORRY, NATSUKI-CHAN....EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE~ IT WON'T BE THE FIRST TIME YOU GET RAPED IN YOUR SLEEP...AMIRITE, SHIZURU-SAN?!"

~~~

~~~

Where was Arika getting at? Tugging at terrible memories for the sake of creating tension was cheap, as this Shizuru wasn't the original Kuga knew. However, Natsuki suddenly began getting flashing mental images of Shizuru violating her body in her friend's tea house. This was before they dated, and at the height of the Carnival. Though Natsuki had forgiven her, the idea of being touched without consent was torture.

~~~

~~~

"THAT WAS A FUN NIGHT, WASN'T IT, NATSUKI-CHAN!? YOU BECAME A WOMAN AND NOT A STUCK UP SPY BITCH WITH A CUCUMBER UP HER ASS! HEEEEEEE-HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

---

Midori Sugiura wrote:Midori rushed to Mai and leant down next to her, "Mai-Chan," Midori hoisted Mai to her feet "So that is her sick game, I should have known" Midori tried forging a smile, but it would not come, instead she stared into Mai's eyes and spoke  "Mai, no matter what happens from this point on I need you to remain strong okay! Even if I die I want you to keep moving  forward," Midori pulled her into a hug "I don't want this pain and suffering to continue any more than you do, but its our one chance"

Midori pulled back and finally smiled again, "who knows, we may be able to make a few more friends along the way."

Mai kept her gaze away from Arika to focus on Midori. Her kind words always gave her strength, but it was difficult to manifest any optimism when the situation is more dangerous than Midori would admit. Mai reached for Midori's hand and held it tight; adjusting her feet to stand properly.

"Friends? It's been a long time since our last encounter. I have no doubt they were given the same ultimatum. What if they don't want to talk, Midori-chan?" Mai's violet gems begin to water, "It's either us, or them. That's what Arika wants. I don't want to kill anybody, Midori-chan!"

"YOU HAVE NO CHOICE, MAI-CHAN~~~~~ BY THE WAY, HOW WAS TAKUMI PLANNING TO GET OKUZAKI-SAN PREGNANT WHEN HE BABY DICK WAS SMALLER THAN MINE~"

Mai fiercely quick turns, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!"

"GUESS HE COULDN'T! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!" SNAP! A glass of scotch appears in Arika's hand, raising it high. "FOR TAKUMI!"

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME!"

The Ant God throws the glass away and gets on her knees in the phoniest apology bow ever conceived. Doctor Medusa looked at this and wondered if this was the performance of a great actress,or a bad one. She only considered the former due to Arika getting the reactions she wanted.

"DUH, MEDUSA-SAN! WHEN I SPEAK MY BLACK NEGRO GOSPEL, AND ALL THE HEROES BOO ME OUT OF THE BUILDING-THAT'S THE REACTION I WANT AND WHEN THEY DO THAT, I GO "YEAAAAAH!" BECAUSE I GOT EM'! RIGHT IN YOUR...DARK CAVES~~~"

---

Alexis wrote:"Talk about larger problems, how in the hell do we stop both Galaxia and Yang, I have been hunting one of them for years and I only heard stories about the other one from Captain Rei Hino back in the last Dimensional War" Alexis shook her head "Hikari, Oscar, I think we-" Alexis began to cough heavily until blood splattered into her palm, wiping it on the wall she was leaning  on she was about to continue.

Oscar runs over to Alexis and reaches for her handkerchief, "Take zis, Mademoiselle Alexis. Are you alright?"

Hikari took a mental stab in the dark, "perhaps she didn't get healed properly. Doubt it, Lae's magic should of done the trick."

Oscar finished wiping the rest of Alexis's blood off her mouth and cheeks. "There, you look better with a clean face. Maybe you should see Doctor Medusa and Doctor Lae again!"

---

"Who would ever thought that the devil would take the form of dainty perpetual teenaged girl. The world is nothing more than her playhouse and we are the unfortunate dolls taking part in it."

"ISN'T LIFE JUST FULL OF LOVELY SURPRISES!? AND STOP CALLING ME "THE DEVIL", BAKA SLAVE! THE DEVIL IS RIGHT DOWN HERE, SUCKING MY LEFT NUT SACK! SEE?!"

Arika, randomly dressed as a secretary, pulls up a head from an office desk that suddenly appeared, revealing a whimpering Lord of Darkness. The Ant like pets him with her extended braids, "that's a good boy~ You'll learn to give me amazing head, otherwise I'll have to eat you like I did the other religious Gods~"
---

Rezetta wrote:With those words of wisdom, Rezetta released Lucchini and approached Mai and the others. She smiled apologetically, "Hey there! Sorry for worrying all of you like that. But, I'm better now.  I've seen the lame ass excuse for home videos on that monitor just by the way. Anyone care to fill me in on anything?

Rezetta's powerful raspy voice caught Mai's attention, "Look, Midori-chan! Rezetta's awake!" exclaimed the HiME, deeply concerned for her ally who took a nasty hit by Shadow Shiho [see Act I Episode 10]. "Arika is up there, but I'd rather not look at her. I'm just happy you're okay. Everyone else recovered fast except you. I'm so sorry, I should of block Shiho's attack."

BUZZER! "WRONG, MAI-CHAN! THAT WOULD OF SUCKED ALL THE FUN OUT! It's a shame Lae-whore's magic helped her recover. SIGH! Rezzy was this close to becoming a brain dead retard that rides to school in a mini bus. Pity, pity, pity~"

---

Johanna Mason wrote:"Ha....I knew it. We have to fight these people like I had to in the arenas. We were...ARE forced to kill them. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT, ARIKA? HUH? KILLING EVERYONE YOU LOVE...YOU KNOW WHAT...you would probably enjoy it. An eye for eye.....That's what I would like to do to you right....and even more." Johanna turns to Gabrielle who was eying her again. "I never thought I would say this in a million years but.....This girl....thing....monster....demon....is worse than my father. I never thought there could be anyone worse than him...but....there is.

Johanna looked at her. "This girl is not even human....she is far worse than Snow but...this girl....is just pure evil. Nothing in her, nothing. Like a moon without a sun. Nothing to light the way...and all that is there....is total darkness.

"AH, JOHANNA-SAN...YOUR LOFTY SPEECHES AGAINST INJUSTICE MAKE MY VAGINA WALLS TINGLE~ THERE'S JUST ONE TEESY WEENSY LITTLE PROBLEMO~ YOU WERE AT THE MERCY OF DONALD SUTHERLAND WITH MOUTH HERPES. JUST IMAGINE WHAT I'D DO TO MISS EVERDEEN~ THERE WON'T BE ANOTHER BOOK BY SUZANNE COLLINS, OR A TOPSY TURVY FANFICTION BY FIRESPHERE306 IF JOHANNA MASON'S WHOLE WORLD COMES CRASHING DOWN!  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I CAN SEE IT NOW!"

A spotlight shines upon Johanna, now wearing nothing, with Arika showing up next to her dressed as Caesar Flickerman. "WELCOME TO THE 76TH ANNUAL HUNGER GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!
WHY!? BECAUSE WITHOUT JOHANNA AROUND, KATNISS WAS FINALLY CAPTURED BY THE CAPITOL AND TORTURED RELIGIOUSLY ON TELEVISION! BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! IF JOHANNA MASON DOES NOT COOPERATE WITH THE VILLAIN SLAYING, SHE WON'T MAKE IT BACK ON TIME TO.....GASP.....SAVE KATNISS FROM BEING KILLED! THE RULES OF THE 76TH STATE THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PANEM HISTORY, THE TRIBUTES WILL NOT FIGHT EACH OTHER. IT'S twenty four against one...that makes it even...AM I RIGHT, FOLKS?! BAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAW!!!!!!"

---

Nao Yuuki wrote:Nao scowls and taps her foot against the ground as Arika toys around with Mai.

She stops tapping her foot as soon as Arika gives everyone another display of her pathetic, yet cruel scheme. She winces a bit and narrows her eyes as Arika's villainous army fight for supremacy as if this is some sick game.

Arika then goes on to mention her conditions to the HiME and everyone around them. All Nao does is give a furious glare in Arika's direction with her arms crossed.

Nao's dissatisfaction with this fine state of affairs lured Arika in. The Spider HiME has always been skilled in getting attention, only this time, it's most unwanted.

"Nao-chaaaaan~ Oh NAOOOOOOO-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN~ Don't look at me like that. We both wanted to make the HiME pay. I would of done anything to pull it off. YOU, would have done the same. Might I remind you that Fujino-san may be long gone, but her heartless deal breaker lives forever. You could never forgive her, could you?~ KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEEEEEEEEEE! You and I are ver much alike, Nao-chan~ Burn bridges with us, and we will make you pay ten fold. Try to understand what I'm trying to do~ It's for your own good~"

Whether the HiME liked it or not, the sins of Shizuru Fujino continued to haunt like an evil spell. One that could never be undone.

---

As the impish Ant God finished her sentence, a strange timer goes off that could be heard all over Pioneer II. The Heroes felt great relief knowing it lasted a short five seconds. Whatever this alert was, it caused Arika's head to spin wildly while making last minute announcements. They must be of great importance for her to react in such a violent manner.

"WHAT'S THIS!? WHAT'S THIS?! THERE'S AN ALARM GOING OFF! WHAT'S THIS!? IT'S TIME FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! WHAT'S THIS?! GABRIELLE IS PREGNANT!?! WHAT'S THIS?! ALEXIS IS SUFFERING A DEADLY ILLNESS! WHAT'S THIS!?"

Secrets are not sacred on this grand space station, are they?

"WHAT'S THIS?! MAI-CHAN WAS *THIS* CLOSE TO ACHIEVING THE NEXT STAGE OF Highly Advanced Materializing Equipment?! WHAT. IS. THIS?!?!?!?!?!?"

Now Mai heard something she needed to hear, even if it was shrouded in mystery...for the moment. The Flaming Princess turned to face her nemesis again, "Alexis?! Gabby-chan?!"
Looking back at them, along with everybody else staring at the two. Mai shook it off, "next stage...what...are you saying, Arika?!"

Arika playfully rubbed epidermal ridges of the pinkies, "Ohhhhh, nothing, Mai-chan. Thanks to Hikari's stupid big mouth, your absorption of the sun brought you closer to unlocking what First District and SEARRS had prophesied for years~"

Mai raised an eyebrow in doubt, "Which is?"

"EMPRESS, MAI-CHAN~"

"Empress?"

"Eternal
Materialization
PRE
Soul
Synchronization
"

"IN SHORT-EMPRESS. SEE, YOU AND THE OTHER HIME DISCOVERED HOW TO GROW YOUR CHILDS LAST TIME WE HAD OUR ORGY PARTY IN 2005! BY ABSORBING POWER FROM YOUR ELEMENT'S MOST POWERFUL SOURCES OF ENERGY, YOU WERE CLOSE TO NOT ONLY ACHIEVING GREATER POWER, BUT ALSO BECOMING AN EMPRESS. NO HIME HAD EVER ACHIEVED 'EMPRESS' BEFORE IN RECORDED HISTORY, MAI-CHAN~ THE PROCESS OF MERGING ONE WITH YOUR CHILD, TO BECOME AN ENTITY OF GREAT POWER. EVEN THE OTOME AND MIKOTO-CHAN CAN DO THE SAME, BEING DESCENDENTS...BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"No, Arika! WAIT! How do the rest of us achieve this-"

"NOW YOU WANT MY ATTENTION, MAI-CHAN!? Funny, how you call when you NEED something~ Is this how you treat all your friends, mmm?"

Tokiha knew Arika had a point, so she bit her lip and looked away in embarrassment.

"Mortals are nothing if not unreliable~ I've got one goal in mind, to revive the Festival--the ancient deciding factor for the strongest HiME. The Festival that once coincide with the seasonal solstice, will now serve a different purpose. Instead of fighting other HiME, you and my other Slaves will kill the villains~ Less anime drama llamas for you! Then, only then, will you be allowed to take your vengeance out on me~~~~"

"Arika, I know this isn't going to work, but I'm begging you for the last time. Do not make us go through with this. We can work something out. ANYTHING! I just don't want any more fighting. EMPRESS power or not, it's difficult enough being just a HiME. Please, Arika. This is taking every ounce of humanity in my body to forgive everything you've done. Let's stop this now."

Arika's round face looked as if it were going to burst into honest sadness. Instead, she forms it into a tongue blowing raspberry.

"WOMAN, YOU'RE A FOOL! An attractive Japanese woman whose feces I want to eat with a side of Canadian bacon~ THE RULES HAVE BEEN MADE! YOU WILL ABIDE BY THEM! AS FOR THE REST OF YOU, GET COMFORTABLE! ALL YOUR "VILLAIN RAIDS" WILL CONTINUE OVER THE SPAN OF FIVE YEARS! Maybe more if you're lucky~"

The gloves were off now.

BOOM!

A powerful fire blast connected against the giant television tron, but with no effect. Mai did not care, she would rather fight in a linear maze like before than spend YEARS wondering if she was going to die tomorrow.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!!!!!" Some of the Heroes try to restrain Mai, but she waves her fire trail back to give them warning. "I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES, WE WILL DEFEAT THEM ALL, ARIKA!"

Flying up to meet Arika face to screen, "and when we do...I'll become more powerful than you."

"IS THAT A PROMISE, LOVE?~ YOU KNOW I RUN A MUCH TIGHTER VAGINA~"

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR VIRGIN VAGINA, ARIKA! THERE'S NOTHING YOU HAVE THAT WE CANNOT OVERCOME."

"THAT'S THE BIG TITTED MAI-CHAN I KNOW! BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL *ME* THAT~ YOU CAN SAY IT TO THE WINNER OF THE TOURNAMENT HERSELF IF YOU'RE THAT CONFIDENT~"

Mai powered down out of confusion, "excuse me?"

"No. Excuse YOU, Mai Tokiha."

"You're Galaxia..."

There she was, Madam Galaxia stepping in, staring through the camera and right into Mai's eyes. No fear. No doubt in her mind that she could crush Arika's rival with no effort. Mai felt paralyzed, even though her and this powerhouse woman were separated by television broadcast.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:33 pm

Cat Goddess Mikoto rubbed her chin slowly, pondering what Hikari had said about the villians they were up against.
Even in her past life as a HiME and her current life as a cat goddess, the golden eyed girl had always been cheerful, upbeat, carefree, and daring.
Seeing some of their comrades fall apart from Arika's cruel words only enpowered that special trait she had.
After a moment of thinking, Mikoto simply smiled as she said,
"Things might seem a tad grim, dicey, and hopless now. I understand how that feels. But that dosen't mean we can still fight.I mean, we survived this far. There's no reason we should falter now. And besides which, I think Yumemiya is bluffing, for now at least.
If we play the right cards and leave out the trumps, we could win the day without casualties invovled.
It takes time, though. And luck...and food."

Hearing Mai chuckle at the food part, Mikoto smirked before looking at the rest of the crew with a serious stern face.
"Listen up! Yumemiya brought us here for a reason, everyone. We should take advantage of our time here and train. It'll be a good morale booster as well."
------------------------------------------------
Mako, recovering from her dizzy spell after the fast forward replay of the tournament footage, stood up and offered her piece of advice, even if it wasn't required. Was she worried about the circumstances? Yes! Was she terrified when she heard she would have to be forced to kill? Totally!
But regardless of that, the bowl cut haired teenager had suffered from poverty and has nearly been through alot worse back at Honnoji academy.
She had to keep up the voice of hope and optimisum, for her sake, for Ryuko's sake, for everyone's sake.

"I-I agree with Mikoto-sama! We mustn't be scared cats now, no matter how much we want to be scardy cats! We have to move on! With have to face Satsuki-sama and the others! Fight on! Fight on! Fight on! It's our only chance! Train, eat, train, eat, sleep, and train some more! We're all a family! I know it because I say so. We can't let a flat chest like Arika damper our spirits! We are strong! Rocks between the tides! Comrades! True companions! Warriors of love and peace! Family! We won't cower so easily! Not now, not ever!"

------------------------------
Ryuko violently spat away the vile fluid and glared at Arika with furious blue orbs.
"I"LL KILL YOU FOR DOING THAT!"

However, once she heard Arika mention Ragyou, it made the red streaked girl think for a moment.
Satsuki was the least of her problems. With strategic combat, and Senketsu, Ryuko would be on equal ground with the high school dictator. Now it was Ragyou who she had her sights on.
Maybe...maybe that hag knew about what happended to her father. Maybe she was responsible for his death.
That thought alone refreshed her desire to me with Ragyou Kiryuin. At Cat Goodess Mikoto's suggestion, Ryuko adorned her trademark cocky grin and intense eyes of determination.

"Trust me...I intend to."
-----------------------------
When Arika was pointlessly displaying multiple death scenes, Rezetta resisted the urge to shoot the gaint monitor.
She was also growing frustrated and annoyed with this demonic thing of a girl.
Rezetta smiled as she patted the orange haired girl on the shoulder, a quick gesture of reassurance and comfort.

"Don't blame yourself, Mai. There was nothing you could've done. We didn't expect anything from those shaodow freaks. I'm just glad everyone else is still alive."

As Arika continued to throw insults at the baby blue haired demigod's direction, Rezetta gritted her teeth.She wasn't going to blow her lid so recklessly. There wasn't much to say really. Many of the warriors had their exchange of choice words for Arika. No matter what they would say, sadly, it wasn't going to turn the tables. The demon girl knew every retaliation to fuel their fire. Like Medusa and Lae behind her, her orange eyes focused on monitor, reading for anything out of character.

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:37 pm

Hikari wrote:"NO! You guys need to stop and think for a second. We just learned a lot about these villains. That they can teleport through flames. Shoot lightning. Use the undead for melee combat. Use a similar power fabric that Ryuko uses. Mentally rape with telekinesis. Many of them would fall if you disabled their one-trick-pony."

“He’s right.” Elsa chimed in. “I know one of the women, Queen Regina. She’s a powerful witch in her own right…can take the heart right out of your chest and control you with it. But whoever she was fighting…beat her. Without magic.”

“Looks to me like she blocked the flow of magic, somehow.” Laekna chimed in, recalling the battle Elsa spoke of.

“How do we fight that?” Elsa inquired, concern written plainly on her features. Without her magic…she was as good as useless.

“If she can block it, I can un-block it.” Laekna replied firmly. “Let me worry about the flow of your magic, you focus on abilities.”

Elsa nodded at that, admittedly relieved.

~~

Laekna stared flatly at Arika as the girl went through a series of increasingly improbable feats. Then she rolled her eyes.

Was it disturbing? Sure. Impressive? Not the term Laekna would use. No, she’d have been more inclined towards “overkill” as a descriptor. Arika reminded her of peacocks during mating season; strutting about flashing their feathers everywhere…but in the end they’re still just a sack of meat in pretty plumage.

Laekna’s eyes zeroes-in on Alexis during Arika’s little announcements.

“You and I should speak, at some point.” Lae told her. “I may be able to help.”

~~

Shizuru tilted her head slightly, but said nothing in response to Arika’s taunt. Whatever this Fujino had done, it wasn’t her. Though it would need to be discussed at some point, she was certain.

But that was a conversation for her and Natsuki alone; no one else needed to be privy to what was said between them.

~~

Kaltus, for his part, was too busy imagining all the ways he’d very much like to dismember Kuzon to pay much attention to anything else. And Xanda…well, she could only stare wide-eyed at the screen; her brain refusing to process what was going on.
Only Laekna’s hand on her shoulder kept the Guardis grounded.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Hikari's train of thought fizzled when Saber approached him out of nowhere with an apology. Until recently, he never carried any ill feeling towards her. She was hostile during their first encounter, though he normally expects that out of women. Saber did strike him as a stern, no nonsense type of warrior, so he didn't expect her to play catch like Rezetta did. Everybody's different; what's important is the common enemy.

The masked man reached his hand out and shook it with a firm grip, "you have delicate fingers, Saber. Of course we're allies. Besides, even if I were upset with you, it wouldn't make a difference. See up there? It's only going to get worse from here."

Saber nodded with her usual serious expression, looking up towards the ant demon they had come to hate "Indeed Hikari-san, and that is why we need to band together during these dark times"

----

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Mai kept her gaze away from Arika to focus on Midori. Her kind words always gave her strength, but it was difficult to manifest any optimism when the situation is more dangerous than Midori would admit. Mai reached for Midori's hand and held it tight; adjusting her feet to stand properly.

"Friends? It's been a long time since our last encounter. I have no doubt they were given the same ultimatum. What if they don't want to talk, Midori-chan?" Mai's violet gems begin to water, "It's either us, or them. That's what Arika wants. I don't want to kill anybody, Midori-chan!"

"YOU HAVE NO CHOICE, MAI-CHAN~~~~~ BY THE WAY, HOW WAS TAKUMI PLANNING TO GET OKUZAKI-SAN PREGNANT WHEN HE BABY DICK WAS SMALLER THAN MINE~"

Mai fiercely quick turns, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!"

"GUESS HE COULDN'T! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!" SNAP! A glass of scotch appears in Arika's hand, raising it high. "FOR TAKUMI!"

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME!"

Midori gets in front of Mai and holds her back hugging her close "she's just provoking you, calm down Mai..." Holding her in her arms trying to calm her she begins to whisper in Mai's ear "You won't have to kill anyone Mai, I will take all the burden on myself if I have to."

Midori turns and gives Arika a cruel glare "That was uncalled for Arika"

---

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Oscar runs over to Alexis and reaches for her handkerchief, "Take zis, Mademoiselle Alexis. Are you alright?"

Hikari took a mental stab in the dark, "perhaps she didn't get healed properly. Doubt it, Lae's magic should of done the trick."

Oscar finished wiping the rest of Alexis's blood off her mouth and cheeks. "There, you look better with a clean face. Maybe you should see Doctor Medusa and Doctor Lae again!"

Alexis smiled, using her sleeve to wipe any remnants of blood off her face "Thanks Oscar, but this is..." she looked at Oscar dead in the eyes, the girl had saved her life and lost her prized possession in the process, Oscar if anyone deserved the truth, lowering her voice and getting in closer she whispers to Oscar "I'm-"

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
"WHAT'S THIS!? WHAT'S THIS?! THERE'S AN ALARM GOING OFF! WHAT'S THIS!? IT'S TIME FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! WHAT'S THIS?! GABRIELLE IS PREGNANT!?! WHAT'S THIS?! ALEXIS IS SUFFERING A DEADLY ILLNESS! WHAT'S THIS!?"

Alexis sighed, "fucking cat is out of the bag" she mumbled angrily, she probably would have told them all eventually...but this was like being outed all over again, people were going to judge her all because of something no one had any control over

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
"Eternal
Materialization
PRE
Soul
Synchronization
"

Midori's mind sparked with an idea...that was it, this was the new limit She and the remaining HiME needed to reach, especialyl Mai...instead of dread or shock at the whole situation Midori's mind was now running a thousand miles a minute.

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:21 pm

Johanna forced herself to calm down by crossing her arms against her chest. She squeezed her waist like it was some sort of grape or another type of fruit. Not because of her now exposed body, but because of the feeling in her stomach. Her raged boiled within her like lava getting ready to rise to the surface of a volcano. Katniss was taken to the Capitol....after all that happened and what Johanna had to do to save her in the Arena.

Another person that Johanna cared for is in trouble and there was no way for her to get to them....again. She can't bare to lose another person who means the world to her. Not now, not ever. She swallowed her pride, even though she didn't care about the others or the villains themselves...it was just being forced to do it she didn't like. To her, lives mean nothing unless they mean something to her, a horrible way to look at it but Johanna has been through so much torture and pain that she just doesn't care anymore. She developed a since of hate and didn't want people in.....no one.

"FINE! I will do whatever the fuck you want me to do....If it means killing someone to get to Katniss...so fucking be it. I don't care anymore." Johanna yelled, Throwing her arms down to her side.

HOLY SHIT DUDE! Who is that Golden woman? Shane stared at Galaxia and took note of her design. She was like a golden statue....better than a piece of art in a museum. She cracked her knuckles together and coughed up saliva in her throat.

"So......I'm going to have to kill more people....to satisfy you? I can't even shoot Jenny at home....the little lair. I will just be along for the ride and try my best to stab and kill whoever gets in our way! YEAH! Let's do this! We can fight.......right? We've done this before. I'll get a flame thrower and scorch these bitches!"

Gabrielle looked around at everyone. Hoping to GOD that no one else heard what Arika said. Mai knew but nobody else did. After this was all done, she had to tell everyone. She can't hide it anymore, plus...everyone needs her. This wasn't the time to let her predicament stop her, it didn't before.

The pigtailed woman, was focused and more determined than ever to get back at Arika. She was seeing straight again, as apposed to using her flame to deal with her problems. Get back to her kids, that's all what was on her mind.

Gabrielle snapped her fingers in front of her face to keep from igniting the area in flames, it worked. Nothing was set on fire. Her eyes became normal and the gold was suppressed by her blue eyes.

"Defeat, defeat, defeat....that's what we must do...then let's do it. Why stop here? We shouldn't let Arika get away with this anymore. She must be stopped and if we have to go through all of these Villains to get to her....so be it! I'm ready! Training is what I'm good at."

Natsuki bit her lower lip at the memory that plagued her mind. Yes, she had forgiven her Shizuru but that moment....she will never forget. Her trust was vitiated and her innocence were taken from her. She can't get it back but she learned to forgive the woman she loved. Arika......bringing up a moment that was traumatic to Natsuki was one thing....but....she....she needed to explain this to the other Shizuru at a later time. This Shizuru now knew about what happened? Maybe? She can only be sure if she asked.

Natsuki listened to Mai's words. All she wanted to do was defeat Arika and be done with it. This EMPRESS power? I wonder if it is some kind of trick if we were to become one of those. Train for them yes, but....is it a real thing. Natsuki was finding it hard to make sense out of everything but...maybe it is the best if it's an actual power. They could use it now more than ever.cocky

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:31 pm

Saki used all her will to stifle the urge to attack, bloodlust dangerously close to erupting in a violent fit. Her teeth were bared like a hellhound, nearly all civil thoughts gone. Her hand on her swords, Midori felt the same, though her eyes locked hard on Saki, afraid inside that she would snap and get herself killed.

"Don't do it, not unless she hits us. This is just mockery, the way cowards do."

Only a bloodcurdling snarl was the response. Finally not prostrate for once, Kanako quickly crossed herself before taking a stand.

"Just who the hell do you people think you are?! You can't keep doing this to anyone! Not even Mariya would! I may not know anything about power but I know fighting and being a dick is evil! Fuck off!"

Lucchini stood to her feet trance like. Her blood boiled, becoming visible as she cloaked then in flame. Her features had again melded with Ombra's, making it harder to tell man from beast. Lifting the gun she had been given, she unloaded the full magazine at blazing speeds, and as it emptied, she charged, flying forward on her own with a roar. These bastards had made her kill someone, and that was unforgivable.

"You idiot no!" Midori cried, reaching to grab but just too short to make it as Lucchini evaded to continue, even the pupils of her eyes were gone, veins bulging from her temple.

"DIEEE!!!"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Nao curls her lips upward and tilts her head to the left slightly. She places a hand against her hip. Under no circumstances will this creature see more of her weaknesses. Although Arika is already aware of a few, Nao's almost poisonous sarcasm is more than suitable for a worm that cannot leave the past in the past.

"No, no, Arika. You have it all wrong. If I was anything like you, the amount of people I've killed would be much higher. You make the Devil look weak and harmless. Secondly, You may have done your homework on the HiME, but knowledge has its limitations. We will see which side wins in the end. I have nothing more to say to you. I'm losing sanity points."

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Current BGM: Takanori Arisawa - "Shadow Galactica" from the Sailor Moon Sailor Stars OST

Lucchini made such a hasty dash towards the Titanic Tron, not even the swift Midori could halt her. The Golden Sailor Senshi simply dropped her blood daggers to focus on the furious gun toting Italian. Before she knew it, Lucchini became frozen stiff and unable to move or speak. In a flash, she was being repeatably slammed against the metallic floor until finally stopping on the 13th smash. The Strike Witch's body is then hoisted in mid air and tossed aside gently. A large pool of blood left behind Mai looked over to Lucchini's body and was relieved to see she was still alive. Galaxia focused her attention back to Mai.

Arika is seen in the background mocking the event by holding up a sign that reads:

STOP HITTING YOURSELF, LUCCHINI-CHAN!

"Pointless act, I'd say."

Below, the handsome Frenchwoman had completely lost all color to her face. Not as much as Hikari was, though! The man began to show a bit of sweat sliding down his forehead.

"She isn't even in the same physical universe...and somehow managed to defend. If she were given permission to kill us, we would be in deep shit."

Recognizing the voice and appearance of the golden woman, Anna tightened her arms around Elsa, "NOO!!! NOOO!!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!" The Princess had lost herself, screaming at the top of her lungs. Arika knew what plagued on her fears concerning her sister's well being. In this mental state, Anna wondered if she would, no, COULD ever pick up Elsa The Second again.

"HOW ABOUT IT, CITIZENS OF PIONEER TWO?! TOMORROW, MY STUPID SLAVES WILL ENTER THE GATES OF VALHALLA AND TAKE ON THEIR FIRST VILLAIN! AND ONE DAY, IF THEIR BRAINS HAVEN'T BEEN PUT TO SLEEP, WILL FIGHT THE MULTIVERSE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, GALAXIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Galaxia grabbed Arika by the collar and stuck her index finger in her face, "The first thing I want you to do is shut your stinkin' hole."

The Ant demoness began smelling "Gally's" finger before being tossed away, leaving a unicorn rainbow trail behind. "I LOVE WHEN YOU PLAY ME LIKE A HARP FROM HELL, GALLY-GALLLLLL~~~~" THUD!

The Golden woman focused again on the camera device.

"We're not talking about-whatever trash universe the other trash weaklings have taken over. Today we're talking about-Mai Tokiha! Last time she fought, I saw her get lucky. Her Kagutsuchi, had it's ass laid out on a mountain; exhausted from solar energy absorption. Pathetic.

You don't have to like it, but it's damn well what happened. The only reason I'm not finished with you specks of dust, is because the Moonlight Blade is in Hikari's possession."

The masked man was not masked anymore. He slowly took it off so Galaxia can get a good look at his eyes. He knew this was bad business from one perspective, as he cannot tell a lie. There is fear when it comes to Galaxia. On the other, more positive perspective, he felt it necessary to show her that, although concerned, he HAD to face her.

"Seeing how it was a pathetic girl like Mai Tokiha saved you, that just makes me angrier. I'll have thirty dead bodies once I'm done, and no one from your sorry excuse of home worlds will be able to stop Madam Galaxia-and that goes for you as well; insect Arika. Once they're disposed, I don't want to tournament style US, Arika. I don't want to tournament fight you. I told you, it never would be over between us for bringing me here. I want you in a battle for the Multiverse, and I'll beat your ass back to wherever you came from. Feel fortunate that Yang plays with her food. I don't."

"My final warning to each and every one of you: Once you enter through that piece of shit portal, and look into the eyes of Madam Galaxia, you will know, that your lives are mine. I will look down at each of your graves and it will say, here lies-who gives a shit. The biggest piece of dirt, I've ever laid my eyes on. And the reason you're all laying here, is because MADAM GALAXIA, WHIPPED THEIR PATHETIC AND WEAK ASSES!

"The Multiverse belongs to me. Accept the unavoidable."

That strange, alluring voice from earlier spoke up against the fierce warrior.

"Be that as it may, Madam Galaxia. Be that as it may. You are underestimating the chances of these travelers. From the injuries they've sustained, it's clear that they're experienced in warfare. Forgot not, "Madam"; that I am ready to heal any man, woman and beast, whose poetry is not yet written but which will presently be as enviable and as renowned as any. Why? Because they fight for that exact same breed."

"And news flash honey: Gold is the new tacky."

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top