Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Post by firesphere306 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:35 pm

"Shizuru................" Natsuki's face was loud and carried a high expression. Her face lit up and all she could see was white, everything. She was about to fit the floor before a towel was wrapped around her, then she felt comfort.

"Shizuru.........I...."

"Just let it be. Leave the beautiful flowers, they're for everyone. They won't live to long, they're doing their best to bloom before we die."

Natsuki closed her eyes, letting the Shizuru's voice sink in, feeling an empty void that was ready to burst. This was her moment to reveal the secrets about Shizuru Fujino, her Shizuru. Natsuki's whipped back and she situated herself as though she was about ready to give an open speech. Her body language was poise and elegant, of course she was. She was about ready to talk about her her lover, the woman that made her happy. The person that she was in love with the from the very beginning but it took her awhile to catch up.

"Shizuru, I'm ready to reveal my secrets about....the other Shizuru. It's okay if you don't want to reveal any details about the....a.. other Natsuki but I think it's time that I open up my feelings to you. You need to hear all about the other Shizuru to know what she was to me." Natsuki took a deep breath, choking herself from the anxiety that was pouring out of her like steam. She could feel her whole body trembling at the thought of talking about her lover. This would be the first time talking about it to anyone since she had been murdered. She had to get it off of her chest.

"Shizuru Fujino, was the president of the student council at the Fuuka Academy. Everyone loved her, looked up to her and want to be her. However, there were a few students that didn't like the way that she ran the school, in fact, she was rarely involved in any activities. That's just how she was though. Like yourself, she was beautiful and strong....boy was she strong. Everything about her you resemble her down to a the crimson eyes and hair. Right now, it feels like I'm talking  to a ghost, a shell of a human being, present in this lifetime but it isn't her. You are here and you are different. Shizuru was my role model, I looked up to her in many ways. I first laid eyes on her while I was still in middle school and I couldn't stop thinking about her. The day she started talking to me, it felt like I was on a cloud floating above a golden river. Every time we talked, it seemed like time had cease to exist and all that was around was the two of us. I relished in that feeling and I never wanted it to stop. Her movements, everything became a obsession for me and well, I didn't show that."

Natsuki took a deep breath, eying Shizuru like a small animal that need comforting.

"However, like you, Shizuru became more obsessed than I am. She expressed it through violence and that was the wrong thing for her to do. Shizuru went on a war path to prove to me that she loved me and yet, she didn't have to do that. I already loved her but she thought by hurting people, it could make me love her. The day Arika attacked us.....ripped out my heart and soul. What she took from me that day, I'll never get back. These memories that I have of Shizuru will remain scratched within my heart and will never be erased. Arika attacked her, her soul escaped from her body as I held her bloody corpse in my arms. I can still feel the weight of her body on me at times, a haunted image that will be like poison to my mind. I might as well wash my brain with bleach in hopes of forgetting that torture and image but I can't. At times I wish I could lose my memory and there would be nothing left for me to grieve over. Her blood.....is still embedded into my nails....see that? My nails are still stained with her blood, even after the water from the bath had washed my skin clean."

Natsuki bit her lip, drawing blood in the process. Her emotions were filling up to the brim and the waterworks were about to begin. She could feel it in her cheeks but she kept them from falling. "I know that in my heart that Shizuru would love me no matter what....but...I can't help but wonder if some of this was my fault? I should have protected her, I should have been the one to perish...not her. I wish I could have been there a second earlier to get her away from that damn blast....but....I can't shake that image. Shizuru wouldn't want me to be like this, beating myself up. It just hurts....you know?"

Natsuki's face was filled with tears streaming down her face, she couldn't stop her emotions now. They have been released and all she could do was cry and hide her face in her arms to rid the world of her pain. A turtle in it's shell to shield the world from everything she had known.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1525
Armitage GUTS!!! : 204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:20 pm

Shizuru listened intently as Natsuki spoke, clearly struggling with sharing at all. As her younger love began to fall depper into her emotions, Shizuru reached out; grabbing Natsuki’s hand and guiding her silently to the edge of the bed.

Shizuru kept her hold on Natsuki’s hand as she sat with her back straight and one leg bent underneath her, eyes never leaving her love’s face as she took in every minute detail. As the younger woman ended her tale, she reached out and cupped Natsuki’s face with her free hand, wiping at the tears with her thumb. Her crimson eyes shone with sympathy and understanding and a small, sad smile adorned her face.

Because despite the gravity of the situation—despite the tears and heavy emotions—her Natsuki was still the most beautiful person in existence.

“Natsuki.” She murmured, pulling the younger woman into a much-needed embrace and just holding her as she cried.

“My Natsuki,” she continued at length, running her fingers through shiny blue hair and nuzzling her cheek. “No matter the world, you truly are my Natsuki.”

She paused, taking a stabilizing breath of her own as she pulled back from the embrace enough to see her love’s face.

“Natsuki Kruger is…was the Headmistress of Garderobe, the school where all Otome like myself are trained. I was smitten with her from the first day I saw her, though she was a year below me. It took some time, but eventually I was able to convince her to love; she was quite stubborn, though.” Her lips quirked in a small, affectionate smile at the memory.

Crimson eyes closed briefly, brow knitting as her lips twitched downwards. Cracks in the mask.

“Garderobe was attacked as well, by an old nemesis; I can only assume Arika is behind it, though Tomoe has always been obsessed with me. Her attack was well planned, employing a feint to draw out myself and another of the other Otome, while Tomoe attacked Natsuki and the students with the main bulk of her forces.”

She glanced away, then, looking down to the bed as she traced the pattern of the covers idly.

“By the time I realized the distraction, it was too late. When I arrived Tomoe turned to attack me, but Natsuki put herself between me and the incoming attack. It…it was brutal…the way Tomoe’s Element pierced clean through her Robe…”

Shizuru looked up at her young love then, eyes displaying her every emotion in a way only her Natsuki would be able to read.

“I grabbed her, flew her to the medical bay…but I was disrupted mid-flight. I lost my grip and, as I did, was sucked through that damnable portal. Everyone else was outside pushing Tomoe’s forces back, and she had already lost so much blood…”

Crimson eyes closed again as Shizuru drew in a shaky breath.

“Her expression as she watched me get pulled away…she screamed for me, but the portal was stronger than I am. She knew already that she may die, but seeing me be pulled away cemented it. I will never forget her expression in the moment she accepted that she would die.”

A few tears escaped Shizuru’s eyes despite herself, but she did not wipe them away.

“But even in that moment, I saw her determination. That same stubborn refusal to quit that I see in your eyes. She might be dying, but—in her mind—at least I would live.”

She reached out and grabbed both of Natsuki’s hands again with a watery smile.

“You see, Natsuki; even though you may not have been able to save Fujino-san, but in another world, you saved me. My Natsuki knew the risk she was taking, knew I would have done the same for her.”

She cupped Natsuki’s face gently and stared into her eyes.

“I will fight.” Steel lined her voice. “I will fight for the memory of the Natsuki I have lost, and the love of the Natsuki I have found. I will fight to avenge not just the death of my Natsuki, but to avenge the death of Fujino-san as well.”

“Our opponent, Natsuki. That was not your Shizuru. That was but a shell Arika molded to resemble the woman you have loved. Your beloved would have never attacked you. I know this as surely as I know you would never attack me. But what Arika did…is unforgivable. We must get stronger, to avenge the loved ones we have lost.”

“I would want my Natsuki to love me again, if she had the chance; and I know my Natsuki would feel the same. The question is: Do you?

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:42 pm

Natsuki's eyes snapped opened, tear stains down her face as she listened to Shizuru. Her words, the touch of her hands, everything was real and it was now. Not in the present, not in the future, it was now. Natsuki knew this now, that it was real and it was reality.

"Love....." Natsuki whispered with husk in her voice. Her emerald eyes traveled down to Shizuru's hands, circling the soft skin that felt like silk. Natsuki wanted to just hold Shizuru into a warm embrace. The words and stories the pair had shared were meaningful and Natsuki felt save, she loved this feeling. She had this feeling once before and she felt like she was never going to have it again.

Just like she had done before, Natsuki placed her hands on either side of Shizuru's shoulders and looked deep into her crimson gaze. "Shizuru...." Natsuki whispered. "I.......I promise...from here on out....that I will do whatever it takes to protect you...us.....from now...until this day forward. The one that will be the light to my darkness....as I will be your light to your darkness."

Natsuki closed her eyes, feeling her face moving forward on it's own....just like before. Only....she wasn't hesitant...she just did. Her lips connected, feeling a familiar taste.....like home.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:50 pm

Shizuru’s lips curled up into a small smile as Natsuki’s lips met hers, pleased to see there was no hesitation on her love’s part. She met the kiss gently, but eagerly; pressing them firmly together and deepening it a bit as her right hand came up and tightened in Natsuki’s hair.

It was loss, and love, and hope, and joy. She could taste the tears they had both shed over the loves they had lost, but she could taste the hope of a future as well.

She was home.

She let her forehead rest against Natsuki’s when they gently pulled away, crimson eyes looking deep into her counterpart's lovely green.

“Ookini, my Natsuki.” She whispered softly.

Last edited by WolvenBane08 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:03 am

Natsuki's eyes fluttered open against Shizuru's cheek, making her smile upon the delicate gesture. Smiling, Natsuki traced gentle fingers along Shizuru's collarbone, exploring the indentations of her body. How she looked was the same, but Natsuki had a whole new body to explore it seemed. She wanted to learn everything about her, even the texture of Shizuru's skin felt amazing. All Natsuki could do was trace lines over her like she was made of sand and she was writing her name into it.

The blue-haired wonder traveled her hand up to Shizuru's hair and began to run her fingers through the strands and as she held on gently, she started to push Shizuru backwards slightly, locking lips before they hit the mattress.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:16 am

Shizuru allowed herself to be pushed down to the mattress, running her fingers through Natsuki’s silky hair for a few moments.

Then she flipped them.

She settled her weight across Natsuki’s hips, wine-colored eyes darkening as her pupils expanded. There was hunger in her gaze, and yet…

“Ara,” with one hand she moved Natsuki’s arms above her head and held them there, before lowering herself gingerly until their bodies barely brushed against each other.

“Natsuki wants to play, does she?” Shizuru’s free hand skirted up Natsuki’s side and over her collar bone before cupping the back of the bluenette’s head.

She chuckled, knowing full well that this would be an enlightening experience for the both of them. They were familiar—yet different—to each other. She was going to enjoy mapping out the similarities between the two Natsuki’s she’d had the fortune to love.

Before Natsuki could respond to her inquiry, though, Shizuru surged forward; capturing the younger woman’s lips in a fierce, needy kiss.

The night was still young, after all.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:31 pm

Current BGM: Mai-HiME - Yuki Kajiura - Koi wo Shita Kara

Meanwhile, over at the nearest balcony (there were several; connecting to each apartment room belonging to the HiME and Otome, Mai walked carefully to the railing and looked out at the vast city.

Indeed, Pioneer II was full of life. Rather than gawk at it like a lost tourist lamb, Mai vowed to explore it all during her stay. The first thing she must do is find Xan and see if she's feeling better. Then hopefully Hikari, to get a start on her training. Mai pulled up a fancy looking long chair to lay on. Stretching her arms once more, she rested her head on interlaced palms. Gazing up at the artificial skies of this great utopia.

The training, huh? "I've never trained with a man before. Is it any different from practicing with girls?" Mai blushed at the thought of a sweaty man giving her instructions. "Better eliminate these thoughts. I'm better than that! You cannot be gentle, Mai. Concentrate on the moment-AH!"

"Mikoto-chan?!"

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:44 pm

After nearly consuming more than 100 spicy ramen bowls, the mighty cat goddess had flung into a destructive rampage across the special HiME/Otome suite.

It lasted for 2 minutes with everybody chasing after Mikoto to calm her down. Two of the most manly looking maids at the suite were able to restrain her with out much effort. She was brought back to Mai and received some ice cool water for her scorching glowing red mouth.

Afterwards, dinner went on and ended peacefully. And then came bedtime for the 7 women.

Mikoto sleep crawled her way out of the comfy couch to went straight to Mai from a distance.
Adjusting her head, the cat goddess smiled and snuggled on the orange haired woman's lap.
She purred softly, completely comfortable with being at Mai's side.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4581
Armitage GUTS!!! : 620

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Mai adjusted herself, just enough to make her and her kitten comfortable. "Silly girl," she muttered while running her fingers through Mikoto's spiky top.

"Told you it was too much, Mikoto-chan," the HiME whispered playfully, "I'll make it boring and non-spicy next time, okay?"

This familiar feeling was soothing. Even after graduating from Fuka, Mikoto never grew out of her cuddle phase. Now, living almost an eternity as a goddess, Mai was happy to know Mikoto never lost that child-like innocence. It the sign of a good heart.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:58 pm

Nao knocks on Mai's door, opens it, and then walks in without waiting for an answer. This is Mai. She's nice enough to let her in without being angry. They're both women, so it's fine. "Hey, Mai." She gives a casual wave and yawns.

"I can't sleep for some reason. I'd like you to bore me to sleep so I can function in the morning."

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3662
Armitage GUTS!!! : 554

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Lerena wrote:Nao knocks on Mai's door, opens it, and then walks in without waiting for an answer. This is Mai. She's nice enough to let her in without being angry. They're both women, so it's fine. "Hey, Mai." She gives a casual wave and yawns.

"I can't sleep for some reason. I'd like you to bore me to sleep so I can function in the morning."

"Same old Nao-chan," says Mai without much surprise. Yuuki had a tendency to barge in uninvited most of the time back home.

What was once home.

Mai didn't mind the company, unlike Natsuki, who hated Nao's rude entrances. Nao, to Mai, is one of the best listeners of the entire HiME group, believe it or not. Mai smiled at the Spider HiME, knowing that she cared deep down. About everyone. During the second invasion of Fuka, Nao was the first to be taken out by Arika. Nao was just as focused as Mai was; if not more for her own personal edification. Akane Higurashi once called Nao "a drifter"; something Natsuki Kuga graduated from. Not to say Nao is as stubborn now as she was then, but one questions why someone refuses to change for the better. Yeah, she did try her hand at spreading the word of God. It was only then that Nao discovered what Hell really was: dealing with Yukariko's 12th pregnancy.

"I'm just admiring the skyline. Isn't this place wonderful, despite it's deception?" Mai joked. "What am I saying?! You must find yourself at home, huh?" Mai chuckled nervously.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:27 pm

"Deception is exactly what this place is. I can't enjoy being here even though it's luxurious. It's not real. This is an illusion and for that I cannot relax. Hey, Mai? You know...about EMPRESS. How do you think I get it? I'd really like to protect myself. It's not that I think I'm weak. I could just use the power."

Nao recalls how she didn't get an answer earlier. It was too much to answer without a one-to-one conversation. She was power hungry then and still is, but she thought about it. This isn't a power that she wants to abuse just to abuse it. She'll love the power once she obtains it, yes. She does need to protect herself from Arika, however.

"Arika left me...vulnerable. I hate to admit it, but I'm not on par with her. Not one of us could survive her attacks right now if she didn't allow us to live and I don't like the thought of dying. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't take advantage of my chance to become stronger."

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:43 pm

Strange of Nao to ask about the EMPRESS ability. Ability? Transformation? Mai hated to admit it, but now her comrade got her thinking about the possibilities. Taking into account that it isn't some made up folklore by Arika.

Couldn't be.

"That power I felt...I cannot explain it, Nao-chan. I knew I could absorb normal fire. We learned during the war against Arika's army from the future, that fire attacks are able to heal me. While magical fire has the opposite effect. Maybe it's no wonder the sun's energy made my body invulnerable."

Mai looked over at Nao, her petite frame at age 25 sure made her the cutest of the group. It's her famous scowl, she developed it over the years. Natsuki is out of practice with hers; maybe that's a good thing.

"I'm sorry, Nao-chan. When it comes to you, I wouldn't know where to begin. Midori said your Element strings are concentrated heat energy. I always called them lasers whips behind your back."

Mai released one good giggle before sulking again. Why?

"I'm sure you'll discover the answer in time. Arika had the secret hidden in that false Fuka Academy. Maybe in one of the upcoming worlds...it'll come to you, too."

Mai then deepened her tone. "That isn't the problem, though. Something else bothers me."

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:50 pm

Nao crosses her arms and nods. "I see. What's on your mind?"

She cups her chin and thinks to herself. Mai is correct. She will figure it out one day and when that day comes she will know it.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Lerena wrote:Nao crosses her arms and nods. "I see. What's on your mind?"

She cups her chin and thinks to herself. Mai is correct. She will figure it out one day and when that day comes she will know it.

Staring back at Nao was an intense stare from Nao. Not the kind she gives Arika. This was one of a different kind. The kind a mother gives to her misbehaved children.

"Your eyes spoke volumes whenever the subject of EMPRESS came up earlier, Nao-chan. I'm slow, but I get there."

Mikoto began to adjust herself again. Mai simply lay her head to the side, covering her ears so she wouldn't hear the whispering.

"Don't do something you're going to regret. Alyssa was able to bring you back without Mashiro around. Now that they're both gone, your life will be gone forever. I refuse to let that happen. Promise me, Nao-chan. Do not be corrupted by this power. No offense, but you have a history of wielding great power like a child who found her dad's gun."

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:10 pm

Nao glares back at Mai. "That hypothetical reference was complete bullshit even if it might apply in some form in the eyes of others. To me, power is a necessity for reasons no one else could ever grasp."

She digs her nails into the side of her arm. She then pauses for a moment before she responds back.

"Whether I get corrupted or not by its power is entirely my business, Mai. I don't think it will happen, but if it does, you can knock some sense into me. For now, I make no promises. Arika might still be able to kill me even if I obtain that power. You know how powerful Arika is. I cannot promise anything at this point. You should be aware of that."

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Lerena wrote:
"Whether I get corrupted or not by its power is entirely my business, Mai. I don't think it will happen, but if it does, you can knock some sense into me. For now, I make no promises. Arika might still be able to kill me even if I obtain that power. You know how powerful Arika is. I cannot promise anything at this point. You should be aware of that."

"There you go again. Why are you so open to throwing your life away? Arika is my burden. That should make things better for everyone. Right now, I, we, need you to take the smoothest course. If I am unable to join you on these dangerous expeditions, you must be responsible for the others. I don't care if some of them are stronger, we are the reason they're here.

The HiME of Flames lowered her voice a bit, trying not to wake Mikoto up and see "mom and dad" fighting.

"Damn me all you want. You ARE my business, Nao-chan. In case you forgot, we're HIghly Advanced Materializing Equipment. Our blood is thicker than any family aqueduct."

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:23 pm

"Whatever. I disagree with how you're approaching this, but you have sufficiently bored me to tears. Let's just put this aside and go to sleep now."

Nao heads for the door and leaves.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:08 am

Sighing, Mai laid back to wear off Nao's negativity. What makes a HIghly Advanced Materializing Equipment was she is, anyway? Twelve chosen girls given the task of ridding monsters, sacrificing themselves for a planet that hates them and being destined to suffer an eternal punishment. Worse; eternal punishment for a HiME came in many forms as Mai, Natsuki, Midori and Nao have learned. Suddenly the neon skyline didn't look so hot anymore.

"I'm such an idiot." Mai internally thought, "why can't I bring myself to trust in her ability to succeed. I wish Midori were awake right now, she could of given me an advice without making me look completely stupid. Nao-chan is just so irresponsible and hasn't change much since we met. How can I expect to place total faith in her when I barely had any for myself."

Mai sank in her lounge chair, sliding Mikoto along for the ride. "Takumi remained frightened of her until the end. Heh...if anyone hasn't changed, it's me. Yuuichi...I can see your disappointed face staring down at me right now. You have every reason to hate me."

Cat Goddess Mikoto began to chase something in her dreams, most likely a ramen bowl with Marilyn Monroe legs. Mai mentally cackled at the thought and gently lifted her kitten off, stood up and then slid her into her arms. "I'll let you sleep with me tonight, Mikoto-chan. Blame nostalgia."

Mai looked back at the vast city lights, Mikoto asleep in her arms. She then stared up at the massive dark platform in the distant sky that held the Gates of Valhalla.

"If there is anyone more powerful than Arika out there. Please save us. Please watch over us every time we enter through the portal."

It was difficult for Mai to imagine the upcoming events playing out without incident after what happened to Midnight.

"Who am I kidding. There is no God. There is only Her."

Mai took Mikoto back inside the apartment room as the camera pans towards the skyline, moving high up above to the top of the HiME suite building to find Arika herself. Dancing merrily on tippy toes, soaked in unidentified blood and entrails dangling from her waist.

Shine on, shine on, harvest moooooon
Up in the skyyyyy~
Iiiiii ain't had no lovin'
Since April, January, June or July.
's no time, ain't no time to stay
Outdoors and spoooooon;
So shine on, shine on, harvest moon,
For me and Mai-chaaaaaaan~

On the last verse, Arika casually pointed in a direction. As the camera moved past the skies, through the top level and past the outer shell of Pioneer II, we see the unimaginable.

The HiME Star had returned; unlocking a percentage of it's immense power. The shadow of despair and death had already filled the entire Multiverse.

For the villains have succeeded in claiming their universes.

-END OF EPISODE XI-

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:27 pm

((Please take a look at this video before reading the chapter. I made a special preview for all of you of what to expect in Callisto's world. She even has a message for all of you. So, please take a look at it and welcome into the mind of a killer.))

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8tVoO5qMIn0Q24wZ295dzRNSnc/view?usp=sharing

Episode XII - Wrath of Thorns

"I don't wanna die!"

" Kill them all!"

" Help! My baby!"

Battlefield of destruction, filled with fires from hell and raging warlords. Smoke filled the vast majority of the sky and made the daytime turn to dark like some eclipse. Fear is a form of emotion that starts from within the body, something triggers it, or rather someone.

All over ancient Greece and Medieval time periods, peasants and royals had one thing in common. GODS…..they looked up to someone or even created their own. You are either born a God, or you could do it the other way and eat a piece of Ambrosia. When you attack people, fear sets in and all you turn to is your family and your respected God.

What happens if the God you’re requesting for is evil? What do you do then? Well, that's simple……basically….you're screwed unless you find another god to call upon for your worries and wishes.

"Run, woman! They're trying to kill us all!" A villager dropped to his knees in exhaustion, fueled by fear and destruction around him. His friends and fellow people were being massacred by an army, an army lead by a woman. Laughter is all that could be heard, laughter and the screeching sound of her screams. That is what will haunt the survivors forever….the scream.

"Trying? I think we're succeeding. You old crone. Tell the world what we did here. Let them know what devastation awaits anyone who defies me."
Who are you? I'm Xena, Warrior Princess!

Callisto closed her eyes, thinking back to the deepest part of her mind. The flames of her youth plagued her mind, she saw her younger self in the heat. She bit and chewed at the thought, drawing blood in her mouth like she did long ago.

"GAHHHHHH"

"AHHHHH"

Smoke and flames billowed out of tiny huts in a small village. Men, women and children running and screaming about as they attempted to free themselves from harm’s way. An army was attacking the innocent village, destroying what little innocence the community had. People were being exterminated, slaughtered and beaten to death left and right. The smell of burning flesh and bones filled the air with a stench so fowl that made the mightiest of warriors gag upon impact. Blood spilling out onto the ground, left stains on the freshly fallen leaves of the new season.

"AYYYEEEEEE" A warrior yell filled the air, the survivors recognizing the famous sound, Xena: The Warrior Princess. Her army was attacking the small village of Cirra, robbing the place blind. A little girl coward in fear with her parents as they hid in the hut.

"Callisto, honey. Get to safety and quick, Xena will be upon us soon so please take cover." The mother whispered.

A tear stained Callisto tried to catch her breath but her anxiety was to great. She was about ready to puke once she heard Xena's war cry.

"Mother, I can't leave you here." Callisto whispered back.

"Come out, come out..where ever you are. I don't have all day. All men, women and children exit out of the huts immediately or your hut will become nothing but ashes, filling the soil with decay." Xena yelled from her horse, holding a torch in her hand.

"Go now, Callisto." Callisto's mother pushed her out a small window, allowing Callisto access to the outside. She drew her first breath, drawing in the little particles of ashes into her lungs. Her eyes turned crimson from the amount of unhealthy air and water tears.

Once Callisto was outside, she ran, ran as fast as she could. Callisto escaped and found herself on top of a hill that overlooked her village. As she turned around, her house was on fire.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Callisto yelled, falling to the ground in heartache. She spilled out what little contents she had in her stomach and gripped the grass blades.

"Mark, my words, Xena. You will pay for this, you will pay. You will forever burn in the fires of Tartarus, wallowing in freakish misery for eternity. "

Xena: Warrior Princess: Episode- A Necessary Evil  

Callisto stood in the village square, getting ready to hear a speech from the one person she hated, hated for the fact that she turned her dark….hated so much that every time her name was spoken, Callisto would stab herself with her nails, dragging it along so it could cut into her skin. Writing her name in her skin was what she always did. She is immortal, so it would go away once she drew the fresh cut, no blood and no skin was missing. Her psychotic nature brought on by an individual who shattered her at a young age, wanting revenge and to seek pleasure in hurting those around her. Pain is her enjoyment, she relished in the screams of torture, the blood, the muscles burning in agony with meeting cold steel.

"My name is Xena. Some call me the Warrior Princess. Some call me murderer. Many years ago, there was a village called Cirra.
It was a village just like yours small, and prosperous full of life until a day that my army came.Until the day that I came….destroyed it. Under my orders, my men, they sacked the village; burned the houses; and killed every living thing.Everything was destroyed-- including the soul of one young, innocent girl who will never be able to reclaim her childhood and will never know what the Fates had planned for her if not for me."

______

"Better to crush their dreams. Destroy their future. We'll kill what they love most, their children. To trap me here while my pain keeps growing and growing and you die and yours ends."

-Callisto

Xena walked with Gabrielle through the forest, walking along side Argo as the bard wrote down their latest adventure on her scroll. The leafy greens created a nice shade of emerald around the area, casting a greenish glow on the pair. The green went well with Xena's eyes and it brought out the bright blue in her irises. Gabrielle's hair was giving off a mixture of yellows and greens, making it appear like a yellow apple.

The babbling bard, not watching where she was going, tripped over a root that was standing up out of the ground. Gabrielle started to descend to the ground but the mighty Xena grabbed her arm to save her and turned to look at her gaze.

"Gabrielle, how many times must I tell you to watch where you’re going when you're working on your scroll? Your writings can wait until we stop to rest." Xena pierced her lips together, making sure that Gabrielle heard her words. Time, after time again, Gabrielle ignored the laws of nature and would run into objects while writing, or come close to a ledge in the trail. One of these days, she is going to break her neck by not watching where she was going, and that is the last thing that Xena wanted to worry about.

Ever since her latest battles with Callisto, Xena was on edge. Gabrielle plunged to her death into the boiling lava and Xena watched as the monster laughed into her ear. She couldn't help but wonder where Callisto had gone to, she couldn't be dead, and not that easily that is. Callisto had become a God and that dagger she drove into her stomach should have been the fatal blow.  Shortly after Gabrielle had returned to Xena, the Warrior Princess kept having dreams or flashbacks of the evil woman. A flashback that seemed so real that it had to be true, Callisto towering over her while Gabrielle laid in a pit yelling for her. Callisto plunged her sword into Xena's shoulder, making her yell out in pain. A pain that felt familiar to her, the scars she kept from her wounds….she wore them well. The God was about to deliver the final blow but she had vanished before her eyes. This, is what made Xena think it was all a dream, an illusion that surrounded the Warrior Princess with fear. Yes, the former Destroyer of Nations felt fear…..something big was coming and she was sure it was going to be soon.

Xena looked over at Gabrielle with love in her eyes, her expression made Gabrielle question. "Xena? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. You know me though, no one will hear about the good you do. They'll remember the evil deeds, instead and that needs to be erased." Gabrielle said with a smile, accepting the look that Xena gave her.

"It's not about making sure that people hear about the good I'm doing, Gabrielle. You know that. I just….I'm sorry. I'm just stressed and have a lot of things on my mind." Xena replied. Gabrielle tipped her head slightly. "The dream you keep having about Callisto? You still thinking about that?"

"Yeah, can't seem to shake it off. She's like an illness, Gabrielle. Once she’s inside you, you become immune to her and there is nothing you can do to make it better. Nothing seems to work and nothing can cure that illness."

"What do you think we should do? Do you think she is near here? Is that why you keep having these dreams?" Gabrielle asked as she looked around to make sure they weren't being watched.

"Who knows? But, there is one thing that I know. I'm not going to let anything happen to you again….I can't lose you….I can't. Come on, the village is up ahead." Xena said as she put a smile on her face.

Gabrielle turned her smirk into a frown, fixated on the problems that Xena was battling in her mind. The Warrior Princess will never be able remain calm or feel calm. There has not been a nights where Gabrielle had to grab hold of Xena and cradle the woman in her arms to make her screams and cries from emerging. A decent night’s sleep is all they asked for and Gabrielle was there to make Xena happy through all the bad days they had.

The two friends walked into the village, the place seemed new but it was very familiar to them compared to the last time they were there.

"Remember how it looked the last time we were here? Gabrielle asked the leather bound Warrior. A smile curved up her cheeks to form dimples.

"What a difference a year makes." Xena said with a low mumble.

"It'll be fine, Xena." Gabrielle motioned to her with here bow staff.

A ghostly image flew across Xena's line of vision and her stance became strong, hand on the hilt of her sword and fingers grasped the handle.

"Solan?" Xena mouthed and Gabrielle looked in the same direction as Xena and followed her eyes. "Xena? You see Solan? Where?"

"R-right there, he's kicking a ball around on the ground. Gabrielle, how do you not see him?" Xena's voice turned up a notch, making Gabrielle turn to look at her and back to the invisible Solan.

"Xena, he isn't there. It's just little kids….Solan….he's gone. You…you know that." Gabrielle placed her hands on either side of the Warrior Princess's shoulders and gripped with a tender touch. Xena's gaze met hers and she shrugged the bard off of her. Was Xena losing her mind?

The image of Solan disappeared and all that was left was little Centaur's running about and playing together in the dirt. Why Joxar the Mighty and Meg chose to live in this village was beyond her.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:29 pm

A few Centaur's were kicking a ball around to other children. The area around them was a field of tall grassy blades, blowing in the humid heat. The sky above the children started to turn from a blue gradient to a steely gray. The clouds grew darker with the passing of sunlight while the kids looked up in freight.

"Hey! Do you think it's going to rain? We should get back to the village before it happens, father won't be too happy if we're drenched in water again. Remember what happened last time?" A little boy with mud on his face and hair ran up to the group before kicking the ball to the side.

"I think you're right, Theo. The sky is turning dark." A younger girl replied.

Right when the two exchanged looks with each other, one of the youngsters kicked their ball near the edge of a cliff. A black haired girl runs after it, watching it roll over and fall over the ledge. The little girl screams, knowing that their play toy had vanished into the unknown. She runs to the edge and watched as it bounced up from the ground and started hovering like it was being held there by a supernatural force. The children looked on in shock, their toy floated above the earth like gravity had ceased to exist and started floating towards the object.  

A tree branch breaks behind them, causing the kiddies to turn around with a slight scream with surprise. Their mouths dropped to the floor as they now looked upon a woman dressed in studded leather and blonde hair. Blonde hair that was knotted like something had rolled around in the mane and made a nest for a home. Her armor was showing her midriff and her strong thighs and muscles. The shoulder guards framed her warrior face like it was a painting for a toy figure. Her hazel eyes were staring right into them, like they were little pests about to be squashed.

"HA! You like that little trick? Here, watch this." The woman said as she made the ball float over to her, passing the children along the way. Their little faces lit up with excitement when they saw the ball flying over to the woman.

The woman took the ball into the palm of her hand and held her arm up to the sky. The ball became engulfed in flames and the woman looked over to the little girl with black hair. "Pretty hot, huh? Here, want to see something better?" Callisto kicked the ball so it landed beside a little boy with matted hair. He smiled, showing his set of baby teeth that was starting to break the gum line. Once the children turned their attention back to the woman, she took her sword and placed the blade against her bare stomach.

*Gasp*

Gasps escaped from their mouths as they watched the blade slowly slide into her stomach, but no blood was drawn from the wound. Her sadistic smile stretched from ear to ear when she saw their expressions. It filled her with excitement. That fear and amazement thrilled her, leaving her body to quiver slightly. She slid the steel back out to reveal no blood on the blade and no open wound.

"WOW!!! How'd you do that? Who are you?" The girl with black hair asked as she ran up to the woman.

"My name?" The woman smirked and looked up to the sky slightly to think about her answer. "It's Xena. Xena the Warrior Princess.I can do all sorts of neat tricks for you little kids. Can you tell me where your wonderful village is?"

The little girl with black hair smiled at her and pointed to the left.

"You know….I've always wanted a little kid." The woman smirked.

"Joxar, it has been ages my friend. How are you and the village holding up?" Xena asked as she and her babbling sidekick rounded the corner of a hut. The dirt path was making clouds of dust forming around them, making it look like they were walking through a foggy shower.

The once bumbling idiot turned around to face the pair that grazed his ears. His smile warmed their hearts and he ran over to them with Meg popping her head out of their hut. They haven't been back to this area for months.

"Xena, Gabrielle! The two of you clearly needed my help so you popped in to tell me the details. Have no fear, Joxar the Mighty is waiting to take down those……" Joxar said while fumbling over his words before Xena cut him off.

"Don't flatter yourself, Joxar. We only came for a visit and nothing more." Xena nodded to him and then turned her attention to Meg. "Meg, how's uh….life treating you?"

"Oh, you know, Xena. Just hanging out and being myself, you know what I mean. Joxar here is pretty good in the sack, you know what I mean? His sword is very….."

"OKAY..okay, that's enough. I don't need to hear about his sword." Xena waved her off and rolled her eyes.

Gabrielle scratched the side of her mouth at the thought and turned away like she didn't hear anything.

"Xena, Gabrielle, It's so good to see you. Everything has been tame since you were last here. The kids have been training to become warriors because of you two, because of the good you do and what you have done for us. I often wonder what Solan would have done when he heard about your new adventures. That kid would have loved to travel with you, Xena."

"Joxar." Xena pursed her lips together, but kept her ground. There was no way she would have brought her son along on their journey, too many dangers for him. " Joxar, you know there was no way that Solan could come with us on our journey. All of those dangers that we've been through? It was better that he stayed….but I can't help but wonder what he would have been like now."

Joxar chuckled and agreed with her. "Yes, I remember the circumstances but I doubt there is ever a moment where you could not handle a child."

Xena thought about to her daughter Eve, becoming the monster the Destroyer of Nations once was because Xena wasn't there for her. Would that have been Solan's fate as well? Would he have become a monster like Callisto, Ares, Alti and Eve?

"As a matter of fact I can, Joxar.  Dying, fighting, destruction from what myself and army have done to all of these people, and you think it would have been the best decision to have him come with me to see all of that? Well, you have another thing coming because, Solan would have had one troubled life….and what is all this about Solan? He's been gone for a long time now."

Suddenly, as if the Fates had changed, one of the guards ran into them.

"Excuse me, Pardon me, Xena…Gabrielle but you need to see this."

Xena looked at the man, "What is it? What's wrong?"

The guard looked at Xena and Gabrielle. "Follow me. I must warn you, it's pretty horrific. I've never witnessed such horror in all my days."

Xena and Gabrielle exchanged glances with each other and nodded before taking their leave from the hut.

Xena, Joxar and the guards stood in front of large totems. Two guards were skewered on them, and tied in between the two totems, were the scorched bodies of little children. A little girl with black hair and blue eyes, she looked just like Xena. Her dead eyes forever holding that last emotion that she had ever felt…terror.

"By the Gods, I want whatever group that was responsible for this to be brought to me and destroyed. I want to kill them myself, these little children? HELPLESS CHILDREN?"

Xena shook her head, "This wasn't done by a group of men. Look at the ground, nothing's been disturbed."

Joxar pointed to the corpses, "Try telling that to them. Was it the Gods? Ares, perhaps? He is known for this kind of torture."

"No, there's no big battle or war that could lead from this. Whoever did this relished it. Unless the impossible has happened, we are in for a lot of trouble."

"Xena?" Gabrielle walked up to her lover, standing by her side as she looked at the totems. She covered her mouth, "By the Gods, Xena……"

Xena gave her friend a sympathetic look, "I know….."

"Xena….who could do such a thing?" Gabrielle asked as she placed a hand on Xena's back.

"Gabrielle, there is only one person we know who could relish something like this. Callisto."

"But, Xena. You mean to tell me your dreams can tell the future? IS there anything you can't do? Callisto is trapped, killed….done for. Besides, how could you be so sure that it was her?"

Xena exhaled deeply, "Gabrielle, look at the little girl. The one with the black hair. She has been burned badly, more than any of the other victims. Does she remind you of anyone?"

Gabrielle walked closer to the girl, squinting slightly as she tried to picture her without being chard and burnt. Then, her eyes grew from recognition, "Xena…."

Xena nodded and looked away from the little girl to reflect on her warpath. "Yes, like me. I told you about Cirra. We told you about Cirra. My army burned the village and the people inside of it. This is Callisto getting her revenge with her new powers. It's her calling card. She is letting me know that she's free and she's not going to stop trying to get her revenge on me. She won't stop until I'm living in Tartarus."

Gabrielle placed her hand higher onto Xena's shoulder. "Gabrielle, I need you to talk to Meg. Tell her to get everyone's children gathered together and let them know not to be running around so freely. Tell them to stay within the village and not to go into open fields or the forest. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES….they shouldn't be out alone….nobody should. Get them into hiding and quick."

Xena turned to Joxar. "Joxar, for once in your life, I need you to rally a defense. Get the best warriors and let them know that we have trouble. We may not be able to kill a god but we can slow her down." Xena had a feeling that Callisto was close. She didn't need her overhearing about the people in the village, the less carnage, the better.

Xena stayed behind as everyone walked away, turning back to look at the totems with her famous glare. "Alright, I know you're here. Show yourself."

A powerful, male voice materialized around her. "I always loved when you do that." Ares materialized and walked over to Xena. His hand resting on his sword that was hoisted on his waist. "So, you figured out that your little psycho friend is back. Have you finally had a chance to think about us? How we could both take her down and get rid of that babbling idiot of yours? We can start our life like we planned and start our own war."

"Ares, what are you doing here? You linked with Callisto again aren't you? You and her have another mission in mind?" Xena narrowed her face down so that she was eying him through her dark bangs. Her stance was strong and her neck arched forward.

"Avoiding the questions again! Xena, when will you learn that I don't form alliances with the other Gods? There is no need for it." Ares replied as she shrugged his muscular shoulders.

"Like the time you joined Callisto when you and her planned to bring Hell onto this earth? Not to mention the whole Hope ordeal. What do you really want, Ares? What is in this for you?"

"Xena, Xena, Xena. Figure it out, you're apparently the smart one. Let me know when you're ready to talk….."

"I'll be sure to question my sanity if I do." She watched Ares disappear and rolled her eyes. She pulled her sword out and cut the ropes that were holding the children up. She then pulled the two guards down and looked at them.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:31 pm

"No Matter what I do, Gabrielle, my past will always come back to haunt me, those lives that were lost and someone will do whatever it takes to get under my skin."

The bard walked to Xena's side, resting her hand on her friend's armored shoulder. "This isn't your fault, Xena. Callisto chose to do this. You cannot let this eat at you again, and again. Don't pin all of this on yourself, Xena."

"Gabrielle, if she hurts you…."

"She won't. She has tried many times, killing my heart won't stop me from beating her. What did we promise to each other? Hmm? That if something were to happen to one of us, that we will continue to do good for the people, continue our legacy."

Xena's hand grasped onto Gabrielle's as she heard her words. She loved when her Gabrielle would talk to her this way, it calmed her.

The two moved their lips closer to each other, sharing a moment that will last them a life time. A simple gesture of just sharing a kiss was more meaningful than most missions they went on. It's the little things they share that matter most. Time after time again, they return to each other after every battle, every win, every loss, and every fight. They will never separate, even in death.

Callisto stood a little ways into the forest, watching the two friends talk. She smirked at the thought of her plan. Her eyes traveled to a thicket, and she lowered her gaze to allow shadows to create her face. She placed her fingers along the thorns and plucked them off. She collected the whole bush for her plan. Next, came the enchantment.

"ARES!" Callisto called as she paced back and forth playing with the thorns on her hand. She pressed her finger down on the sharp tip and smiled, no pain to be felt.

"Yes….you're, royal boreness." Ares materialized in front of her with his arms crossed in front of him. His curly locks framed his masculine face.

"Ah! There you are. Will you be a good little God of War and fetch me some of that Aphrodite Juju. I need to use it." Callisto picked her teeth with one of the thorns.

"What Juju are you talking about?" Ares asked with question in his eyes. For the first time ever, he couldn't understand what Callisto was trying to accomplish.

"That spell binding shit that turns people evil, the forbidden spell that she hides from everyone. I know she has it, she can’t fool me. You want your precious Xena, right? Well, I have a plan and I want you to gather up the rest of the Gods and prepare for a war. You will see, it's a war that you will want to lead your army with." Callisto raised one eyebrow and smirked at him.

"Of all the warlords and Gods I know….you have a plan? What makes you think that the others want to help you?"

"Trust me Ares, round up the others and bring them to the Colosseum in Rome. I will gather the other two or four…… On second thought, just round them up. I've got another idea how we can use them." Callisto bit her lip.

Ares turned his nose up at her. "What makes you think you can order me around like that, any of us? You're lucky I don't kill you right now for talking to the God of War like that."

Callisto slowly walked over to him, eyes blazing with heat as she placed her fingers on his bare chest. She twirled his hair around her finger and smiled slightly. She looked down his body like he was made of marble, his studded vest was open so all you could see was parts of his pectorals and chest hair.

"You will get what you always wanted… Xena. There is something that I want you to do for me though. Every time I see that woman's face, it makes me want to rip the souls out of all the kids in Greece. She is our ticket to greatness, even with that little bard on her side. She will prove useful in the end. NOW GO! We don't have much time for your questions. You can pout all you want for me giving you orders, but I want to active greatness. I know you want to as well." She materialized out of the area making Ares scrunch up his face with confusion.

_____

"Aphrodite!" Ares entered into her temple where he watched the graceful god eating grapes and pears, with muscular men fanning her. The crisp texture of the pear slid down the goddesses’ throat with ease. Her blonde locks blew around with each stroke of the fan and rolled her eyes at the new found annoyance.

She watched Area walk over to her with a scowl on his face and about to pop.

"What is this? A disturbance? Can't you see that I'm busy getting my daily pampering done? This better be important, Ares." She flopped her head over to look at him.

Ares sighed and rolled his head around in a circle. "Alright, look….this may sound like an odd request but I need a spell from you."

"What kind of spell? I have so many, Ares."

"A juju spell that will work on the Warrior Princess, I'm guessing. Callisto sent me here, she has a plan and won't give out the details." Ares hung his head down.

Aphrodite chuckled loud enough so that her voice carried an echo through her temple. "Callisto? That little wannabe that ate the Ambrosia so that she will become a God? What could that woman possibly have planned that will make us want to give her a spell, to Xena of all people? That woman is obsessed with that Warrior Princess, I don't understand what the fuss is about, really?"

"Oh I don't know, it could possibly be about how Xena killed her entire family. Naturally she wants to seek revenge on her throughout her days. I think I believe her though. She isn't giving out any details but it must be big. So I need that spell now before Xena finds out."

"I'm assuming she's looking for the spell that will turn Xena back to the dark side. Evil Xena will return, and so will her precious sidekick. This could be rather interesting." Aphrodite contemplated, and then sat up so that she could stretch her back out." Alright, I'll help you out. This better work, Ares."

Ares gave her a grin and waited for the Goddess to start the preparations.

"AHHHHH XENA~" Callisto hissed, the leather bound warrior spun around, her hair made her vision turn blind from the hair in her face. Callisto made her way over to her maker, extended her arm so that it was about to touch her face. The wind picked up, making their hair tango with each other and they stared for what seemed like hours. "You.....you always look so beautiful to me. I HATE IT!" Callisto tried to flip a strand of hair out of Xena's face but she jerked it away.

"Callisto....how did you survive? I stabbed you with that dagger when...."

"Your little precious Gabrielle fell in the lava pit, yeah, yeah I know. So, how are you? Did you kill any lives of young children today? I've been watching you, Xena....night and day, everything you do. If gives me urges and chills that run to my core. Oh and I have been meaning to tell you that....."

"Cut the bacchae, Callisto, I didn't come here to chit-chat with you. How would you like to spend all of eternity in five pieces?" Xena asked, putting her hand on her Chakram

"Oh, that's very tempting. If you must, can you keep my mouth? That's the best part about me me you know?"

"You're wrong. All that will remain would be your ears. Every person that will pass you will scream in terror at the sight, calling you heinous names, like child killer. Is that what you really want, Callisto? To be a child murder? Out of all the horrible deeds you've done, you resorted to killing innocent kids. That's something to be proud of."

"QUIET!" Callisto yelled, a pillar of fire towered above her, eyes that shined and revealed no pupils.

Xena twitched her shoulders and gave a smirk. "Ahhh...you do care. What is that you want, why are you doing this?"

"Enough talk, Xena. You want an answer? Then ask my steel." Callisto charged at the warrior princess and landed her steel blade into Xena's. The two clashed, sending waves of electricity surging through the air. The impact made the sky turn dark and turned to a sudden downpour.

"CALLISTO!" Xena yelled.

"Oh, Xena....Xena......how in the world will you explain to your dear friend that you are injured?"

Xena looked down to discover blood forming on her torso and filling the ground with red. Xena's eyes clenched shut, filling the surge of pain in her body.

"Ca...lissto...."

"No, I don't think so. You know, Xena...." Callisto walked over to the warrior and sat down on her back, making them both hit the ground, mud flying everywhere. Callisto took the end of Xena's sword and started to lightly draw on Xena's hand.

"So, what was it about my village that was so amusing to you."

"Callisto......"

"No, I really want to know." Callisto said as she slammed her blade into the top of Xena's palm. "AHHHHHHHHHH"

Xena screamed, making birds flying away from the loud noise.

"Stand up." Callisto picked Xena up by the hair and smiled at her. "Okay, since you're not answering me I will force you."

Before Callisto start torturing her, Xena slammed her chakram into Callisto's face, making the warrior fall backwards.

Callisto stumbled, drawing her head back to her like she did something wrong. "Oh....just wait, Xena. You and I will tango until the moon comes up......but.....if you would excuse me, I would like to kill a few others. BYE BYE!!!!"  

VOOOOSSHHHHHHHH Callisto was gone, making Xena question her whereabouts . She was going to keep this a secret from Gabrielle, that they ran into each other. She had to quickly get rid of her wounds before the bard noticed.

Last edited by firesphere306 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:34 pm

"XENA!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED??!" Gabrielle ran over to Xena, helping up the injured warrior.

"......Callisto.....she's here." Xena hissed at the touch, Gabrielle helped her friend inside the hut to get bandages on.

"Xena....you're sooooo."

"Stupid?" Meg interrupted.

"NO! Stubborn. Look at her, look at you?" Gabrielle yelled.

"Gabrielle, it's fine. I'm okay."

"NO, no you're not. You got hurt and I'm going to kill that bitch."

Xena stopped the frantic bard. "Gabrielle......don't......Don't you dare go out there alone."

Callisto hid in the trees outside of the village that Xena and Gabrielle were visiting, she watched all of their movements throughout the day. Being invisible was the best feeling in the world to her, she could watch Xena all day and she would have no idea that she was there. Callisto thought about it long and hard, this plan will be worth it. Once Xena and Gabrielle both become evil, then they plan for the Heroes to arrive. Callisto could use all of the help that she could get when it came to building her army. Eve and Alti were next, but these two she needed first.

Xena and Gabrielle sat outside of the hut and reflected on what they had just witnessed. The images of the children was hard for them to wash out of their minds and it was probably there to stay. No one can forget such horror when they are exposed to it. Gabrielle laid her head on Xena's shoulder while the breeze blew in their face. She was almost asleep from the calm experience but she tried her best to stay awake. Xena looked deep in thought and focused on the tree line, nothing in particular but Callisto was still on edge if the Warrior Princess spotted her. She couldn't give off her position just yet.

Callisto shot up at the materializing mist ascending next to her and her eyes widened. "Are you crazy? Xena can sense you!"

Ares rolled his eyes. "Look, I'm here now and came to deliver the potion. Aphrodite said to use this on whatever you use to enchant Xena."

Callisto looked down at the pot that was in Ares's hand and smirked at him. "Good, this is what I needed. See these thorns? When those two turn around and head back inside, that's when we will blow these thorns into the exposed skin of their neck. I need you to be here for this so we can get them at once. You know how Xena is, if Gabrielle goes down first, Xena will know where our position is."

Ares nodded to her. "What are we supposed to use for the thorns? Do you have something for that?"

Callisto smirked and picked up two steel rods that was used for poison darts. "This will do. Even has feathers on it." Callisto's head serpent around like a snake at him.

Xena looked over at her friend that had fallen asleep on her shoulder and placed a hand on her back, focusing her awake. "Gabrielle, it's time for bed and you're already asleep."

"No, no. I'm okay, Xena. Just a few more minutes." Gabrielle sleepily said while moving her arm around.

Xena chuckled a puff of air and proceeded to stand up from the ground. She lifted up her sidekick with gentle ease and looked into her eyes. "You're exhausted, you need to get some sleep if you can. I will watch out for Callisto, go on."

Gabrielle smiled at her even though she didn't want to leave her side. "Okay, Xena. If you need anything, just yell for me."

Callisto took this opportunity to place the steel rod in her mouth and inserted the spellbound thorn. She puffed out her cheeks and blew the thorn so it went flying through the air and straight into the side of Xena's neck. Xena doubled over in pain and Gabrielle followed her attention to the ground when she saw that she had been struck. Blood dripped down the side of Xena's neck and onto the pavement. Gabrielle then shot a look into the direction of where the object came and Xena was back up in an instant.

"Xena….what was that?" Gabrielle asked as she extended her arm down so that she could help Xena back up. The warrior had been kneeling down until she saw Gabrielle being hit by another object.

"G-Gabrielle…." Xena horsely let the words escape from her mouth. The leather baring woman looked up into the trees to find the source but no one was there.

Callisto covered her mouth so she wouldn't let her giggling escape into the air for the pair to hear. She had hit her target and she couldn't be happier. She exchanged a glance at Ares and they both materialized out of the area for the night.

"The spell will take a while to show any result but we'll keep an eye on them." Ares reminded Callisto as she spun around with her arms out. "AHHHHH!!! I love hearing her in pain." Callisto hissed through her teeth. "It's only a matter of time until our little game starts. Until then, have you notified the other Gods about my intention?" Callisto asked as she put a finger on her chin.

"Not  yet, Callisto…."

"THEN I WOULD GET GOING NOW! DON'T WAIT ONE SECOND LONGER, ONCE THIS PLAN IS IN MOTION, WE HAVE TO GET GOING. I WANT THESE LITTLE BRATS DEAD!"

"What little brats?" Ares asked with question.

Callisto took a moment to collect her anger and remembered she neglected to tell Ares what was going on. "These little brats that I have to kill in order to satisfy some little girl's plan of revenge. It's rather complicated so I will just tell you the short story. I met this little girl that wants a group of people murdered for her sick game. She had gathered a bunch of villains from different realms and has ordered us to stop them."

"You mean to tell me, you’re being controlled by some little girl? You're letting her control a God?" Ares laughed.

"She is no ordinary girl Ares. She is pure Evil. She might even be surpass Dehawk on that level." Callisto warned.

"You're kidding right?"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I'M KIDDING? I WOULDN'T BE DOING THIS IF I HAD A DAMN GOOD REASON…..let alone have some brat giving me demands. Ares, we need to get this done, and do it right. Once Xena and the others turn, we can start forming an army to stop this group from getting any further. That's all I know for now." Callisto turned her head from her.

Ares stared at her for a few seconds and scratched his curly locks. "I guess there is no way around this then, is there? Consider it done. I'll load everyone up and then we can form a group once Xena and Gabrielle are ready."

"I already said that….Better get a move on." Callisto hissed at him to jump start his ego. "Now, to check on my little chickadees."

Xena pulled the thorn out of Gabrielle's neck and examined it closely, not finding any suspicious evidence poison.  She glared at both of them closely, nothing was odd about either one of them.

"Callisto. That's the only person responsible for attacking us with these thorns." Gabrielle stiffened her body as she felt a little prick of pain in her neck. Xena took notice of the surge of pain in her sidekick's body. She examined the wound closely to see if it was getting any worse.

"Gabrielle, you're right about Callisto being the culprit but there was someone else with her. I think Ares is helping her again.

"Ares? What is it with those two? I thought Ares hated working with her." Gabrielle mentioned.

"Well, obviously not. They worked together with Hope and if we wouldn't have stopped them, they would have won that battle. It has to be him, nobody else would be this idiotic to help that woman."

"I suppose you're right, Xena." Gabrielle took hold of her hand and rubbed it gently. "Xena……."

Xena's head shot up with a start and her eyes rolled back into her head like she was being possessed by an evil spirit. She fell to the ground, blood trickling out of the wound in her neck.

Gabrielle fell down to her side and took her head into her chest, whispering and yelling for help. "JOXAR!!! MEG!!!"

She swayed back and forth, rocking the warrior princess slowly. Xena's mouth began to foam and Gabrielle tried to sit her up straight. "XENA!"

"GABRIELLE! WHAT'S WRONG?" Joxar ran into the room with his silly sword drawn. He looked down at the sight before him as Xena began to convulse.

"What happened to her?" Joxar asked.

"I….I…don't know. We were struck by these thorns earlier, we're assuming it was from Callisto. She was fine up until now, she just started convulsing and that was it."

"WELL! This is an unfortunate scene. I guess I arrived at a bad time." Callisto appeared in front of them like a magic trick.

"CALLISTO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO XENA!?" Gabrielle asked, jumping up and extending her bow staff so that it was pointing at the God.

"Gabrielle, it's been a long time since we talked. How've you been? Any new husbands since the last one that I killed?" Callisto asked twirling her hair around her finger.

Gabrielle's face turned red at the question and began to charge at the warrior like a rhino chasing after a kill. She missed and collided into the wall of the hut, she almost fell over upon impact.

"Now, is that anyway to greet an old friend, Gabrielle? I must say, I'm rather depressed that I didn't get a better welcome."

"Callisto, get out of here, this isn't your home." Joxar tried to mutter words out of his joker face.

"Joxar, last few times we met you wanted to join my army. Now, you want to kill me…AGAIN. That makes me……well……I don't give a shit." She casted a fireball and sent it flying into the idiot warrior like a bowling ball. Scorching him and killing him in an instant. His body became a raison, or so it looked like. The smell burned into the Bard's nostrils and it started to make her gag. Her long time friend had been killed from Callisto's rampage. Another person who has been taken away from her, she's be damn if she would let this happen to Xena.  

"JOXAR!" Meg and Gabrielle ran over to him to, face stricken with anger and fear.

"Uhhh…." Muffled words escaped the warrior princess and she sat up, rubbing her face clear of foam.

"Xena!!!" Gabrielle yelled her expression filling with freight as she saw the look on Xena's face. It was like she was non existent, a different person. "Xena?" Gabrielle's face was tearstained from the loss of her friend. Her eyes bloodshot and her eyelids were closing in on themselves.

"AHHHHH!!! There she is, my Xena. Good of you to join the little party. Now, all we need now is your little sidekick to join our side." Gabrielle shot her head over to Callisto.    "Oh, you will find out soon enough." Callisto mocked her, rolling her head to the side to look at her.

Xena narrowed her head, eyes locked onto Gabrielle before she charged for her, smashing her through the hut. Callisto threw her hand up over her mouth to cover her laughter before materializing out of the area. The battle between Warrior and sidekick was now taking place. "I'll be back for you guys soon. I gotta round up the others. Kick the shit out of each other before I come back. I want to see you bleeding from your blows you deliver, scars that will tell the story and NOT from your stupid scrolls. SOMETHING to remember the time that your precious lover beat this shit out of you ! OHHHH I LOVE IT!  The thought of Xena and Gabrielle fighting each other gives me chills. OOOOhhh, I love. See ya later, loves!"

Last edited by firesphere306 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:38 pm

Thrashing and loud sounds of battle rang out as the night went on. Callisto made her way back to her hide out where the next part of her mission began, her story begins now……her raid, her battle.

“Callisto, we’re here. It took some convincing but we’re here.” Ares arrived with the other gods, most of them annoyed that they were brought here by a mere weakling.

“I don’t understand why we have to help her? She isn’t even a real god.” A Athena said with a scowl.

“I don’t like your tone, Athena. I’m assuming Ares filled you in on why we’re here. An evil as called on us for help and we have to help her. Could I possibly change your mind by saying that you won’t be disappointed? That there is someone out there that is stronger than all of you, how would you like to be a part of a world that is run by us and kill all that stand in our way. We have a mission, a mission to stop a group of people from getting any further. I will lead us to war and you will be my servants.”

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

“SILENCE! YOU WILL DO AS I SAY OR ALL OF YOU WILL BURN! Now, that’s better. Now, let’s gather up out friends and prepare for war. It’s starting now.

The gods looked at each other and continued to laugh. “Fine, we’ll play your little game just this once.”

“Xena is involved. I promise you, that once she helps complete this mission, I will give her to you. Kill her, do as you please with her. She was my priority but I’m willing to give it up for a chance at living.

All of them exited the area and ended up back in the village. A village that now laid in rubble and ash, Xena and Gabrielle destroyed everything.

“AWWWW!!!! My lovelies.” Callisto appeared standing over the two. They were laying in a pile of blood and debris. They were covered in all sorts of wounds and Callisto loved the sight. “You two are just so cute.” Callisto clasped her hands together. “Now, stand up.”

Xena and Gabrielle stood up slowly, crippling over like their bones were busted, shattered and turned to mush.

“Arika, this is our maker…leader. We must abide by her rules until we completed the mission. Destroy all that stands in her way, do this and we will be rewarded.” Callisto walked over to Xena, traced her fingers along her jawline and smiled and you…..”You’re up first. You will have the most important job of all.” Callisto smiled.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHA

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:07 pm

Popping in out of nothingness, Arika finds the ear piercing wench bathing in her own ego. Seductively weaving her control over this entire realm like the violent enchantress she is. Fair is fair! The weakest link accomplished her task.

"WELL!!"

TELEPORT!

"WELL!"

TELEPORT!

"WELLLLLLL! You did exactly what you were told, my Stupid Slave from  Cincinnati! WHAT ARE THE ODDS! CONSIDERING HOW SUCKY-SUCKY-FIVE-DOLLA YOU WERE AT THE TOURNAMENT! MY CLITORIS LOVES WHEN YOU GUYS PULL A FAST ONE ON MEEEE~ SAM RAIMI WOULD BE PROUD!"

The other Gods of this realm appeared; including Ares, in reaction to the immense surge of power coming from Arika. There were shouts of:

"Incredible!"

"This is the one who gave you authority, isn't she?"

Ares shrugged, "You do realize this strange looking girl is beyond our abilities combined? Now I see why you want us to defend this crummy place; with you in charge that is. Success and/or failure on your part cannot be tolerated with her here."

The Gods unleashed energy waves of their own at Arika, which doesn't effect her at all. They all combine their efforts into a massive lightning bolt of energy, only to have it flicked away by one of the Ant God's braids.

"NOPESORRY! NO AUTOGRAPHS PLEASE!"

Explosion! Ares and the Gods were down...actually injured critically.

"I FORGOT TO TELL YOU AMUSING FELLOWS! IIIII MAY OR MAY NOT OF ERASED THOSE REVOLVING DOORS YOU CALL AN AFTERLIFE~~~~~"

Ares pounds his fist into the ground, experiencing the most intense pain that only a mortal would feel. What was this creature!? "Callisto, what have you unleashed upon us?!"

"NOW LESSEE~~~ CALLISTO ACHIEVED WHAT I HAD ASKED FOR! HERE IS YOUR REWARD...A VAST INCREASE IN POWER!"

With a wave of her magic braids, Arika blasted Callisto with a strange pink gelatin, which consumed the woman's body completely. As it seeped into her skin, a noticeable difference was on display.

"THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU SOON, STUPID SLAVE~ IF YOU LOSE, YOU WON'T BE ATTENDING ANY XENA CONS WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU~"

Arika playfully twirls and jumps high into the sky to make her dimensional exist. "IF YOU ENDING UP SUCKING AS YOU DID DURING THE TOURNAMENT, YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL ONE OF YOUR NEW FRIENDS~~~~"

POOF!

The glowing card Callisto had acquired during the tournament had begun to glow. Ready to be used, in case Callisto's rule was short lived.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top